Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
My brothers went to great lengths
我的兄弟們不遺余力
to hide something from me.
想要對我隱瞞什么
Now, I may not be able to get it out of them,
我也許不能從他們那里問出秘密
but I'm willing to bet I can rip it out of you.
但我愿意打個賭我能從你這里挖出來
Marcel and all his vampires have inexplicably disappeared.
馬塞爾和他的吸血鬼莫名其妙消失了
We have premarital rituals, which are what, exactly?
我們還有婚前儀式,那具體是什么呢
You speak the truth, he speaks the truth,
你跟他說真心話,他跟你說真心話
secrets are cleansed.
不再有秘密
I'm going to have a little chat with the bride-to-be,
我會去和準新娘聊聊
remind her that some secrets need to stay buried.
提醒她,有些秘密不能泄露
You're the sister -Rebekah.
你是那個妹妹,麗貝卡
You must be that harvest girl.
你一定就是那個收獲祭女孩了
Cassie, is it?
你叫凱西,對吧
How, exactly, does one go about breaking out of this joint?
告訴我,該怎么從這破地方逃出去
There's no leaving.
你逃不掉的
They say this place is haunted.
他們說這地方鬧鬼
There was someone in my room.
剛剛有人在我房里
There was a girl, a girl in black.
一個穿著黑衣的女孩
Mama!
媽媽
I wonder if you lot can help me.
不知道你們能不能幫我個忙
I'm looking for the hybrid who calls herself your queen.
我在找一個自稱是你們女王的混血兒
I prefer you tell me where she is before I grow irritated.
最好趁我失去耐心之前,告訴我她在哪
After all...
畢竟
there are children present.
這里有孩子在
You scared me.
你嚇到我了
Was worried you ran off in the middle of the night.
還以為你趁半夜偷偷溜走了
No. I was just out here thinking.
沒有,我只是出來理理思緒
Jack, I know I'm supposed to divulge
杰克,我知道我該向你坦白
my great secrets, but I can't.
我的所有秘密,但我做不到
Can't even tell you why I can't.
我甚至不能告訴你為什么
I mean, you really think there's a secret you have
你真的認為你的秘密如此嚴重
that's so bad, you can't tell me?
你甚至都不能跟我說嗎
It's not safe, Jack.
這會危及你的安全,杰克
When have we ever been safe, Hayley?
我們什么時候安全過了,海莉
Our people have been cursed, hunted, exiled,
我們的族人一直被詛咒,獵殺,驅逐
but you and me, this wedding,
但你和我,這場婚禮
we can change all that.
我們可以改變這一切
We can create a new pack, one with your ability
我們可以創造一個新的族群,擁有你的能力
to turn at will.
可以隨心所欲變身
So we give each other our secrets.
所以我們必須相互坦誠
If we don't, then the transfer of power won't work,
如果不這么做,能力轉移就起不了作用
and we're back to where we were.
我們就只會又回到原點
Look.
聽著
Even if we call off the wedding,
就算我們最終取消這場婚禮
there's still something I need to tell you.
有件事我還是要告訴你
Jack, I'm sure you've lived quite the life,
杰克,我相信你一定也經歷了不少
but I can't imagine that your secret
但我想你的秘密怎么也不可能
is anything like mine.
比我的嚴重
There's one.
不,我有一個
Has to do with how your parents died.
是關于你父母怎么死的
You look terrible.
你看起來糟透了
I didn't sleep very well.
沒怎么睡好
Heard you got caught out past curfew...again.
聽說你又被發現違反宵禁了
A simple misunderstanding.
只是個誤會而已
Kindred witches like to be in charge.
宗族巫師總喜歡頤指氣使
I don't much care for taking orders.
而我這人向來不喜歡服從
On that note...
說到這個
where did you get that?
你從哪里弄來的
I nicked it from the pantry.
我從壁櫥里偷來的
But the kindr... Did you miss the part where I said
但宗族們...我剛不是說了嗎
I don't care about rules?
我才不在乎什么規矩
Take the apple.
拿著蘋果
You're out of your mind.
你簡直瘋了
I'm a free spirit, which is why
我這人喜歡自由,所以
I don't intend to spend another night
我不想在這該死的地牢
trapped in this bloody dungeon.
再多待哪怕一晚
What are you talking about?
你在說什么呢
You know that any spell can be broken
你知道只要有足夠能力
with enough power.
任何咒語都能破除
What we need to do is channel
我們要做的就是借助
something strong.
一種強大的力量
I went to the room with the locked door.
我去了那間上鎖的房間
There's something in there, someone.
那里面有個人
I'm not sure who she is or why she's here,
我不確定她是誰,為什么會在那
and I don't care.
我也不在乎
Point is, she's strong.
重點是,她很強大
I mean, I didn't even know
雖然我甚至不懂
what witch power felt like,
如何感受巫師的力量
and still, I could sense it
但我仍然能感受到她的力量
coming out of that room in waves.
正源源不絕從那房間涌出
You and I can channel her
我們可以借助她的力量
and bust free of this loony bin.
來逃出這個瘋人院
Who's the new girl at the telly?
電視機前那個新來的女孩是誰
One more bonkers witch,
又一個瘋了的女巫
got dumped here in the middle of the night.
深更半夜被人扔來這里
Anything good on?
有什么好看的嗎
These paintings can move.
這些畫會動呢
They depict a rodent breaking the bones
講的是一只老鼠把一只貓
of a rather tenacious feline.
打得落花流水
Those are just cartoons.
這只是卡通片罷了
Do I know you from somewhere?
我是不是見過你
I guess not.
我想沒有
Keep up your strength, luv,
保存好你的力量,親愛的
And enjoy your cartoons.
繼續欣賞你的卡通吧
What--
這怎么...
How long was I asleep?
我睡了多久
All night.
一整晚
It was a rather fitful sleep, though.
但你睡得不怎么好
You were muttering about how you wanted to kill Klaus.
嘴里一直嘟囔著你有多想殺了克勞斯
In fact, I'm glad that you're up
正好你起來了
because we are ready to get started.
我們可以準備開始了
You sure you know how to do this?
你確定知道怎么做嗎
Have a little faith, Davina.
對我有點信心,達維娜
I have been planning this for over a century.
我已經計劃了有一個多世紀了
You're not having second thoughts, are you?
你不會現在想反悔了吧
Now, you were the one that wanted to get rid
現在是你想要除掉那個野種
of the bastard without hurting your friends.
不讓你的朋友受到傷害
I'm past second thoughts.
我早就不猶豫了
That's my girl.
這才對嘛
Oh, you might want to turn that off.
你還是關一下手機吧
It's been buzzing all this morning.
都震了一早上了,喬什和馬塞爾失蹤了,聯系我
Josh and Marcel are still missing.
還沒找到喬什和馬塞爾
How the mighty have fallen.
巨人隕落,落得如斯田地
Simple bit of magic, and once-mighty vampires
一點小魔法,曾經強大無敵的吸血鬼
now lie before me.
現在只能匍匐在我腳下
How does it feel, hunger so intense,
如此強烈的饑餓感,感受如何
like shards of glass creeping through your veins?
像是無數玻璃碎片在血管里流淌
Of course...
當然
I have you to thank.
我得謝謝你
You led them to this, but then, perhaps,
一切都是你造成的,但也許
you might still be able to save them.
你還有機會救他們
In 1,000 years, you are the closest
在這千年來,你是我弟弟
my brother has come to making a friend,
最為親近的朋友
and I wonder, what secrets did he share,
我想知道,他都跟你分享了什么秘密
and what do I need to do to you
我得用什么辦法
in order to tear those secrets free?
才能從你這套出這些秘密呢
What do you want?
你想要什么
Well, we could start with some common courtesy.
先從一般的禮儀開始好了
You could invite me in.
你可以邀請我入內
Not likely, vampire.
不可能,吸血鬼
I'm a hybrid, dear, half wolf.
我是混血兒,親愛的,半狼人
You and I could be distant relatives,
我們還有可能是遠親呢
For all you know.
凡是皆有可能不是
Matter of fact, I'm looking for another of my kind.
實際上,我在找另一位我的同類
Rumor has it she's nearby.
聽說她在這附近
What do you want with Hayley?
你找海莉想干什么
I wish only to remind her
我只是想提醒她
of the importance of family,
家庭的重要性
Dissuade her from foolish mistakes.
勸阻她犯下愚蠢的錯誤
Jackson is with her now.
她現在和杰克遜在一起
They can look out for each other.
他們可以相互照顧
Why don't you just leave them alone?
你就不能放過他們嗎
Well, perhaps I should.
也許我的確該放過他們
Clearly, I can trust Jackson's selfish nature,
顯然,我能相信以杰克遜自私的本質
willing as he is to marry Hayley and save her
肯定會愿意娶海莉
from the horrors of her current existence
以助她脫離苦海
and in exchange for nothing more
以此作為交換,也不是什么大事
than an empowered werewolf pack
不過是一群強大的狼人
to serve as his own personal army.
當做他自己的私人軍團而已
Hmm, you know, on second thought,
知道嗎,我改變注意了
I think I'd like to congratulate the bride and groom.
我想恭喜新郎和新娘
No doubt, they're close by
毫無疑問,他們肯定在這附近
tending to their prenuptial observances,
進行著婚前的慶祝呢
and since you've been unable to help me find them...
既然你不能幫我找到他們
Well, I suppose I'll have to hunt them down myself, won't I?
那我只好自己去把他們找出來了
What is this place?
這是哪里
It's where wolves bury those that walk away from the pack...
狼人埋葬離開族群的人的地方
Traitors, murderers,
背叛者,謀殺犯
like this one-Richard Xavier Dumas.
像是這人,理查德?澤維爾?迪馬
He was Mary's husband, my grandfather.
他是瑪麗的丈夫,我的祖父
He was an alpha of his time,
他是當年狼族的首領
militant, radical,
激進好斗
hell-bent on waging war with vampires.
執意要與吸血鬼開戰
When he found out that your parents and mine
當他發現你我的父母
planned to join the packs, try for peace with Marcel
加入族群是為了勸大家與馬塞爾和談
and his crew, he went ballistic.
他一怒沖冠
It was him, wasn't it?
是他,對吧
He was the one that killed my parents.
他是殺害我父母的兇手
He wanted to stop them,
他想要阻止他們
everything they stood for,
他們所堅信的一切
and he did.
他也的確做到了
I have spent my entire life
我一輩子都在想知道
wondering what happened to them.
他們為何會遇害
Why did you wait so long to tell me?
你為什么拖了這么久才告訴我
No. I didn't know until Mary told me.
不,在瑪麗告訴我之前我并不知情
She said she'd held on to the secret
她說她隱瞞祖父的所作所為
of what my grandfather did for two decades
已長達二十年
and knew it was time for it to come out...
她知道現在是真相大白的時候了
But I knew I had to be the one to tell you
但我知道這事得由我來告訴你
Truth is, I didn't know if I could.
實話說,我都不相信自己能跟你開這口
I don't blame you, Jack.
我不怪你,杰克
I guess I just really hate secrets.
我想我只是單純地討厭秘密罷了
That was my secret.
這就是我的秘密
Whatever yours is,
不管你的秘密是什么
if you don't want to tell me, then don't.
如果你不想告訴我,那就別說了
Doesn't change a thing,
這并不會改變什么
Least of all how I feel about you.
至少不會改變我對你的感情
Quite the romantic sentiment.
真是個浪漫感人的場面
I wonder, however, if I might impose on this lovely tableau long enough
不知能否容我打擾片刻
to have a word with Hayley.
和海莉聊一聊呢
It's ok. Go ahead.
沒事,你先走吧
I'll meet you back at Mary's.
我會去瑪麗那跟你匯合
Tonight is the night.
今晚是時候了
Once everyone is asleep, I'll grab you.
等所有人都睡著后,我會去找你
Where did you get this, huh?
你從哪里拿的這個
Don't. Just let it go.
別出手,隨他們去吧
Do you know what I do to thieves?
你知道我是怎么對待小賊的嗎
Ah, that hurt.
真疼
Get off me.
放開我
You little bitch.
你個賤人
Today's lesson-- you take from us...
今天的教訓,你敢從我們手上搶東西
and we take twice as much from you.
我們定會雙倍奉還
You helped me. Why?
你幫了我,為什么
Because I'm a bloody fool...
因為我是個傻瓜
Or maybe I just like the idea of us girls sticking together.
也許我只是喜歡團結一致對敵
Have you lost your mind?
你瘋了嗎
Are you seriously considering this preposterous truth-telling idiocy?
你真的在認真考慮這個互訴衷腸的傻儀式嗎
Actually, I'm kind of on the fence.
實話說,我有點猶豫不決
Well, then allow me to make this simple for you.
那我幫你理理清楚好了
Under no circumstances will you divulge any family secrets,
無論如何,不準泄露任何家族秘密
especially none that would endanger our child.
尤其是不能危害到我們的孩子
Except it's not that simple, Klaus.
可事情沒那么簡單,克勞斯
You saw what Finn did.
你見到了芬恩的所作所為
He's growing more powerful by the day.
他變得越來越強大了
Right now, he controls over half of the wolves.
目前,他控制了超過一半的狼人
This marriage could change that.
而聯姻能夠改變這狀況
The outcome of your strategy is not worth the risk
你們聯姻帶來的好處
it imposes on our daughter.
不值得拿我們的女兒冒險
Well, it's not a risk if I trust Jackson.
如果我信任杰克遜,這就不算是冒險
Oh... Klaus, think.
克勞斯,你想想
We could have a whole army of super wolves
我們可以得到一支超級狼人軍隊
who could protect Hope as one of their own.
他們能把霍普當成自己的族人來保護
Hope doesn't need a wolf army.
霍普不需要狼人軍隊
I'll protect her myself,
她由我親自保護
and an easy time I'll have of it, too,
我也能輕松一點
without you running off sharing secrets
如果你能不去到處
with every motley member of your werewolf brethren.
跟你的狼人黨羽分享秘密
Damn it, Klaus. This is our chance.
去你的,克勞斯,這是我們的機會
We can bring her home.
我們能帶她回家
We have to at least consider this.
至少我們得考慮這一點
I have considered it,
我考慮過了
And I have deemed it absurd,
我認為荒謬無比
And in this matter, there is no one above my decree, not even you.
此事誰也不能違背我的命令,你也不行
You will tell Jackson the wedding is off.
去告訴杰克遜聯姻取消
It's a good thing that I don't take orders from anyone,
幸好我從不聽命于任何人
Especially not from you.
尤其不聽命于你
So much for having a secret lair.
秘密基地也不過如此嘛
Don't mind him. Did you bring the stuff I asked for?
別在意,我要的都帶來了嗎
Yeah. This is everything Josh left at my place.
這些就是喬什留在我那兒的全部東西了
Ah, practically moved in, has he?
他這是搬你家去了,是吧
Kol, please shut up.
科爾,拜托別說了
Ok. Here we go.
開始了
All right. Come on, then. Channel me. It'll be quicker.
好吧,來和我連接起來,會快一些
Come on.
來吧
Right here, the street corner.
在這里,街角
Oh, yeah. I know where.
我知道是哪里
It's the little bodega the witch Lenore
這是一個小雜貨店,女巫麗諾爾
used to run before my mother hijacked her body.
被我母親占用身體前,經營這家店
Great. Thank you for the help.
太好了,謝謝幫忙
Wait. What? You can't go alone.
等等,你不能自己去
Well, to be absolutely clear here,
準確來說
technically, he definitely could go alone.
理論上,他當然能自己去
No. It's a suicide mission.
不行,你這是去找死
Yeah, and what's more tragic than a suicide
比自尋死路更悲劇的
mission but a mass suicide mission?
就是一群人去自尋死路
I'm not leaving Josh trapped with a nutjob
我絕不能讓喬什落在那個
that hates vampires.
恨吸血鬼的瘋子手上
Neither am I.
我也是
I'm done listening to you.
我不想跟你說話了
Let me know when you want to have a real conversation.
什么時候愿意心平氣和地談談,再來找我
Hayley!
海莉
I'm not gonna stand here quietly
我不可能乖乖地站在這里
while you tell me what I can and cannot do
聽你告訴我該做什么,不該做什么
to protect my daughter.
來保護我的女兒
Our daughter. Right.
是我們的女兒,沒錯
Ours, but it was your mother
是我們的,但想她的人
who tried to kill her.
是你的母親
And who knows what your equally
誰知道你那個
psychotic brother is up to?
神經病哥哥要干什么
I will deal with Finn.
芬恩的事情,我會解決
And then what?
然后呢
Hope will always be the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson,
霍普的父親還是克勞斯?邁克爾森
the hybrid killer with 1,000 enemies.
一個樹敵千萬的混血殺手
Don't you get it? It's you.
你還不明白嗎,問題在你
You're the threat.
你才是威脅所在
You're so paranoid that you can't see
多疑成性,你看不到
that this wedding can help her.
這場聯姻能帶給她的好處
She can come home.
她可以回家
The wolves will be on our side.
狼人會站在我們這邊
The wolves cannot be trusted.
不能相信狼人
In your paranoid mind, nobody can be trusted.
是你思想偏執,誰都不肯相信
Where does it end?
什么時候是個頭
There is no end!
沒有這回事
Need I remind you I killed my own father
需要我提醒你,為了保護女兒
in order to protect her?
我殺了親生父親嗎
Really? That's why you killed him...
是嗎,這是你殺他的原因嗎
Or is it just that you were so terrified
還是說你只是太害怕
of letting someone, anyone, in?
讓任何人走進你的心
I know this wedding can work.
我確定這場婚禮能管用
We can bring our little girl home,
我們能接女兒回家
But you have to trust me.
但你要相信我
I do trust you, more than you know.
我相信你,超出你的想象
I just don't trust Jackson.
我只是不相信杰克遜
You can't free yourself.
你掙脫不了的
Those ropes have been soaked in vervain.
繩子用馬鞭草浸泡過
But I did lessen the spell that made you hungry,
不過我減輕了讓你饑餓的咒語
affording us an opportunity for some civilized discourse.
好讓我們能友好地交談
Let's start with our mutual friend Camille.
先從我們共同的朋友卡米爾說起吧
The topic that consumed the majority
我們在一起的時候
of our time together was her troubled
談論的大多數話題,就是她和尼克勞斯
relationship with Niklaus.
剪不斷理還亂的關系
He confided in her,
他向她傾訴
but she knew nothing that I could use against him,
但她所知的一切,無一能助我對付他
and yet recently, I had occasion to speak with my brother,
然而最近,我與我的弟弟交談
and I realized that he has a secret,
我發現他有秘密
one that he is desperate to protect,
是他不顧一切要保護的
and I think that that secret is a weakness.
這個秘密就是他的弱點
So tell me, Marcel,
告訴我,馬塞爾
What is it?
秘密是什么
You really think that he trusts me
你真認為他信任我嗎
with anything that could be used against him?
能把他的弱點告訴我嗎
You're Klaus' ally,
你是克勞斯的盟友
and I think you know something.
你肯定知道些什么
You can think whatever you want
你愛怎么想都隨你
as long as you don't mind knowing
只要你不介意知道
that you are a chump.
自已愚不可及
Tell me what you know.
告訴我你知道什么
I'll tell you what I remember.
我告訴你我記得什么
Two centuries back,
兩個世紀前
I was just a kid looking through the compound.
當年我還是個孩子,在府邸里搜尋
I found a coffin.
發現了一具棺材
Klaus catches me, and he says,
克勞斯發現了我,然后他說
"that's my brother Finn.
這是我哥哥芬恩
We keep him like that because he is such a bore."
我們把他放在棺材里,因為他實在無聊透頂
Rebekah?
麗貝卡
Are you trying to give me a bloody heart attack?
你是想把我嚇出心臟病來嗎
Is it still beautiful, New Orleans?
是不是美麗依舊,新奧爾良
I loved it so much the last time I saw it.
上次見過以后,我對那一直魂牽夢索
New Orleans will remain a beauty
新奧爾良的美麗不會改變
long after you and I are bones beneath its clay.
即便你我化作白骨,長埋此地
For now, you have to go back to your room.
現在,你得回房間去
I've got things to do.
我有事情要處理
Why are you here...in this place?
你怎么會,被關在這里
I was trying to help my brothers.
我想幫我的兄弟們
My con artist of a blood relation Kol
但是我奸詐狡猾的血親,科爾
betrayed me, got me stuck in here.
背叛了我,把我困在這里
Oh, when I get hold of him--
一旦讓我抓到他
Why do you fight with your own family?
家人為什么要血肉相殘
You should stand beside them.
你們應該相互支持才對
It's...complicated,
這件事,說來話長
1,000 years complicated.
一千年的恩怨糾葛
Listen.
聽著
I think I found a way out of this hell hole.
我想我有辦法逃出這個鬼地方
If you want to come with,
要是你想跟我一起
meet me at the front door in 20 minutes.
20分鐘后,大門口見
either way, wish me luck.
要不想來,就祝我好運吧
For Klaus...in case he comes back.
用來對付克勞斯,萬一他回來
Speak the devil's name, et cetera, et cetera.
說曹操曹操就到,等等,等等
I wonder if Jackson can come out to play.
不知道杰克遜能否出來小聚
It's ok.
沒關系
Where's Hayley?
海莉在哪
Resting.
在休息
She was exhausted after your grueling day
她被你繁重磨人的婚禮籌備
of wedding preparations, poor thing.
累得精疲力盡,可憐的孩子
No matter.
沒關系
Gives us a chance to chat.
正好給我們機會敘敘
I want your word
我要你保證
this is between me and you.
這是你我間的事情
Why, of course.
當然可以
You have my word as a gentleman.
向你保證,君子之諾
Brave lad.
勇敢的小子
Klaus!
克勞斯
You want to fight me,
你想跟我打
come on!
放馬過來
You mistake my intentions.
你誤解我我的意圖
I haven't come here to fight you,
我不是過來跟你打架的
not at all.
根本不是
This is to be an execution.
我是過來執行你的死刑的
Tell me, how, exactly, would you like to die?
告訴我,你要什么樣的死法
Most of my victims start screaming about now.
大部分人現在已經開始尖叫了
I'd prefer if you spared me the tedium of any last words,
這些冗長乏味的遺言,最好不要說給我聽了
but if you are so inclined,
但是如果你真的想說
now would be the time.
就趁現在快說吧
Go to hell, you bastard.
去死吧,野種
Bastard. Yes.
野種,沒錯
That is exactly what I am,
我就是個野種
made so by your precious mentor Ansel.
拜你敬愛的導師安瑟爾所賜
I'm curious.
我好奇
Did he teach you to regard me with such loathing,
是他教會你這么厭惡我的嗎
or is that bias all of your own?
還是你個人的偏見所致
Is that what this is about?
就是為了這個嗎
You jealous I got to spend time with your daddy?
你嫉妒我能跟你爸爸一起生活嗎
You were his most prized pupil,
你是他最寵愛的學生
the benefactor to all of his wisdom.
他一生智慧的傳承者
Look at all the good it's done you.
看看這些讓你落得什么田地
Well, you...
你...
could've learned from him yourself,
你本來有機會向他學習
uh, if only you hadn't killed him.
要不是,你把他殺了的話
I see you've mastered the self-righteous air
看來你把偽君子自以為正直的那一套
of all hypocrites.
學得爐火純青
The truth is, you're worse than me,
事實上,你比我還不堪
using Hayley's best intentions
利用了海莉善良的意圖
for your own self-serving power grab.
來助長自己對權力的渴望
You're wrong!
你錯了
You want her power so you can wage wars and win territories.
你想得到她的力量,以發動戰爭,爭奪領土
After all, it's what wolves do.
畢竟,狼人都這樣
You don't know a damn thing about being a wolf.
你壓根就不了解狼人
No. I don't.
我不了解
I never had the luxury to live among my kind
我從未能榮幸和自己的族人一起生活過
nor the chance to truly know my father,
也沒有機會能真正了解自己父親
But you knew him.
但是你了解她
Perhaps he saw in you the son he always wanted.
也許他把你當做自己期望的兒子
I'm glad I was spared such a sorry fate.
我很慶幸自己免去了你可悲的命運
I'm convinced.
我相信了
You know nothing,
你什么都不知道
which means that whatever Klaus is keeping secret
這說明不管克勞斯隱瞞了什么
is so secret, he won't even share it with you.
相當諱莫如深,連你都沒有透露
Perhaps there are other ways
或許你對我來說
you can be of use to me.
還有別的用處
Brother.
哥哥
What are you doing here, Kol?
你來這里做什么,科爾
I heard a rumor that you'd taken Marcel prisoner,
我聽說你囚禁了馬塞爾
and it just so happens that I owe him.
碰巧的是,我欠他人情呢
son of a... I am going to kill the both of you.
你個混蛋,我會殺了你們
You have some nerve coming here.
你敢來這里,膽子不小啊
All good grace with me was lost the moment you signed up
從你跟我們混賬同胞同一陣營后
with our wretched siblings.
就失去了我信任
You know me, Finn.
你了解我的,芬恩
I take sides with whoever I think is gonna win,
我跟贏家站一邊
and, to be honest, well,
說老實話
you and mum were acting a bit daft, weren't you,
你和母親都有點犯傻,對不對
but I heard about how you turned dear,
但我聽說了你把親愛的爸爸
old dad into your own personal black magic battery pack,
變成了自己黑魔法的能量供應源
And I thought, "Wow, that's cold,
我覺得,太冷血了
but it's smart."
但很聰明
Now I can see which way the wind is blowing,
現在我看清形勢了
and after the way the 3 of them treated us,
在他們三位如此對待我們后
I'll be happy to see them get what's coming.
我很高興讓他們得到應得的報應
What was that for?
你這是干什么
For being a duplicitous beetle.
懲罰你這墻頭草
I have proved myself, Finn, more than you have.
我已經證明自己了,芬恩,做的比你還多
I'm the one that put Rebekah in another body,
是我將麗貝卡放進他人身體的
and whilst klaus is out there looking
當克勞斯在外面尋找
for his dear, little sister,
自己心愛的妹妹時
I was forging a dagger
我在暗中鑄造一把
that will Put him to sleep for centuries.
能夠讓他沉睡幾個世紀的匕首
I don't want to put him to sleep.
我不想讓他沉睡
I want him dead.
我想讓他死
Yes, but you're gonna need allies,
是,但你需要盟友
and I've got them.
而我手里有人
Davina claire, she's a harvest girl.
達維娜?克萊爾,她是收獲祭女孩
I've got her wrapped around my little finger.
她被我迷得神魂顛倒,對我唯命是從
I have.
真的
With her on our side, there is nothing,
有她在旁,沒有什么
nothing that will stand in our way.
沒有什么能夠阻擋我們的道路
Cassie.
凱西
Cassie, where the hell have you--
凱西,你去哪里...
I'm sorry, Rebekah,
很抱歉,麗貝卡
but you didn't leave me much choice.
但你讓我沒得選擇
I told you, there's no escape.
我告訴過你,沒有逃路
I had to turn to the only people i knew I could trust...
我不得不去找我唯一信任的人
And I told them that they had to deal with you.
我跟他們說必須處理掉你
My only regret is that I didn't stop you
我唯一的遺憾就是,在你殺了我們的人之前
before you killed one of our own,
沒有及時阻止你
and now you have to be punished.
而現在你必須接受懲罰
No. I didn't kill her,
不,不是我殺了她
though, to be fair,
但說句良心話
I won't miss the ugly cow.
這個丑女人死不足惜
You're all so mean,
你們太壞了
like the mouse that torments the cat in those cartoons.
就像動畫片里折磨那只貓的老鼠
I think you're the ones who need to be punished.
你們才應該接受懲罰
The others were just ignorant bullies.
其他人都是愚昧無知的惡霸
But you, you're a smart girl,
但你是個聰明的女孩
powerful, and yet you still betrayed a friend.
法力強大,卻還是背叛了朋友
I despise traitors.
我厭惡叛徒
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
I've drawn this out for long enough,
折磨你的時間也夠長了
but you can hardly blame me.
但你不能怪我
I find the sheer audacity of your plot quite offensive.
你如此膽大包天的密謀,讓我很是氣憤
Hayley is part of my family now,
海莉現在是我的家人了
and you would seek to use her
你竟為了那微不足道的野心
for your petty ambitions.
企圖利用她
I'm not using her.
我沒在利用她
Just admit your true intentions for this farce of a wedding,
承認這場鬧劇婚禮的真正意圖吧
and I will end this quickly.
我會給你個痛快
I love Hayley, and I will fight for her...
我愛海莉,我會為她而戰...
Till I'm dead.
直到我死那天
Well, you've got more fight in you than I'd have imagined...
你比我想象中還要能打
But I remain unimpressed.
但打動不了我
You told me once
你曾跟我說過
that my people were yours, too,
我的族人亦是你的族人
and if you kill me now,
如果你此刻殺了我
promise me
答應我
that you will help Hayley
你會幫助海莉
set our people free.
解放我們的族人
I trust him, Klaus. Do you hear me?
我相信他,克勞斯,聽見了嗎
You're not gonna kill him,
你不能殺了他
not unless you want to go through me.
除非你先過了我這關
You truly believe that he is worthy Of your trust?
你真的認為他值得你信任嗎
Yes.
是
Oh, you are stubborn, little wolf.
你很倔強,小狼女
Perhaps you two were meant for each other.
也許你倆還真是天生一對
Go on, then. Tell him.
行,那你就告訴他吧
Have your wedding.
舉行婚禮
Save your wolves,
解救你的族人
but you mark my words.
但你給我記住
If you ever betray her, I will find you,
要是你背叛了她,我會找到你
and I will deposit your head on the end of a spike.
我會把你的頭串起來
Perhaps I'll leave it in your grandmother's garden.
掛在你祖母的花園里
Klaus knows you trapped Rebekah,
克勞斯知道你把麗貝卡關起來了
and yet he hasn't tracked you down
而他到現在還沒追捕你
to torture her location out of you?
對你嚴刑拷打,問出她的下落嗎
Well, I'm smart enough not to be found.
我夠聰明,隱蔽得夠好
And Elijah also knows Rebekah is missing,
以利亞也知道麗貝卡失蹤了
and yet he remains unaccounted for.
但他至今下落不明
Despite my power, I've been unable to locate him,
法力強大如我依舊無法定位他
which suggests he's gone to great lengths to hide himself,
說明他使出了渾身解數來隱藏自己
And Elijah hides from no one...
以利亞從不會躲藏...
Unless he's keeping something hidden.
除非他要隱藏什么東西
Wow, Finn, you sound like Sherlock Holmes
芬恩,幾杯龍舌蘭下肚
after one too many tequilas.
你變身夏洛克?福爾摩斯了啊
And you act a fool to dare think
而你真的很蠢
that I wouldn't know about your little friends in the back.
竟以為我察覺不到你躲在后面的朋友
Davina, I got him.
達維娜,我找到他了
Allow me to send a message to your little girlfriend.
請允許我向你的小女友傳達條信息
Josh, it's me. You all right?
喬什,是我,你還好嗎
Come on.
走
Davina, let's go.
達維娜,我們走
You're her,
你就是她
The all-powerful girl in the coffin--
棺材里那個法力強大的女孩
That's how you did magic--
所以你才能用魔法...
But why didn't you just tell me?
但為什么不直接告訴我
I'd only just woken from a century of sleep.
我剛從一個世紀的沉睡中醒來
I wanted to know you, see what you were really like,
我想認識你,看看你到底是什么樣的人
and you didn't disappoint me.
你沒有讓我失望
There's a spark in you, Rebekah.
你內心仍有人性閃光,麗貝卡
You're willful, also kind.
你很任性,但也很善良
You're not half as bad as our brothers.
你沒有我們兄弟們一半的壞心眼
What did you say?
你剛說什么
You're right, you know.
你說對了
We met once before-Christmas party in 1914.
我們以前見過, 1914年的圣誕宴會
I was so desperate to catch a glimpse of my family.
我極度渴望想要看一眼我的家人
Rebekah, you know who I am.
麗貝卡,你知道我是誰
You're the girl in my nightmare.
你就是我噩夢中的女孩
It really is you...
真的是你
Freya.
弗雷婭
I slept 100 years,
我沉睡了100年
and now finally, I'm free.
現在我終于自由了
Tell our brothers I'll be coming to see them soon,
告訴我們的兄弟們,我會很快去看望他們
and I expect nothing less than their best behavior.
我希望他們能乖乖的
Now, are you through with this little ruse, brother?
現在,你的詭計結束了嗎,弟弟
Seems your little friend Davina
似乎你的小朋友達維娜
has absconded with one of my prisoners.
帶走了我的一個囚犯
I didn't come here for a fight.
我不是來打架的
The little witch, she asked me to be a distraction.
小女巫,讓我來分散你注意
She can be quite pushy when she wants to be, you know?
她有時會變得非常固執,你知道嗎
Don't you see?
你難道看不出嗎
We were given a gift--
我們得到了天賜的恩禮
Rebirth unfettered by vampirism.
從吸血鬼重生為人
We were made clean,
我們變得干凈
and all that was asked was a pittance in return,
而這一切都只要一點付出作為回報
and you could not even give that.
這點你都無法做到
Finn, you're angry,
芬恩,你很憤怒
and when you're angry,
你憤怒時
you don't think straight.
不能清晰正確地思考
So just give me a chance.
所以給我一個機會
You don't deserve another chance, Kol.
你不配有另一個機會,科爾
So I'm gonna give you
所以我要給你
the one thing I know you fear most--
我知道你唯一最害怕的事情
death.
死亡
No. No!
不,不
I curse you to this body,
我詛咒你在這具身體里
unable to jump to another.
不能再跳到另一具身體
Over the next few days,
在接下來的幾天里
I want you to contemplate what's to come--
我想讓你思忖將要面對的情況
a meaningless, lonely death
毫無意義的寂寞的死亡
and the darkness to follow.
以及隨之而至的黑暗
Clock starts now.
倒計時開始
Be sure to say your good-byes.
記得要去道別
Go, brother. I will not miss you.
去吧,弟弟,我不會想你的
There. You let that sit.
好了,好好靜養
You'll feel better in the morning.
早上你會感覺好些的
Mary, I am so sorry.
瑪麗,我真的很抱歉
For what, knowing a monster,
為什么,認識一個怪物
having baggage in your past?
擁有過去的擔子
We all got that,
我們都有
some worse than others.
有些人比其他人更糟
When Jack was down, you fought for him.
杰克倒下時,你為他而戰
lot of married folk never get that far.
許多結婚的人都做不到這樣
You ok?
你還好吧
I'll live.
不會死的
That's the thing I can't figure out.
有件事我不明白
Why didn't he kill me?
他為什么不殺了我
Klaus was afraid of trusting anyone.
克勞斯害怕信任任何人
I think he realized that not trusting you would be worse.
我想他意識到,不信任你將會變得更糟
He'd end up surrounded by enemies, alone.
他會獨自一人被敵人包圍
I want to tell you a story...
我想跟你說個故事
About a beautiful baby girl...
有關一個美麗的小女嬰
And the parents who swore they would die to protect her.
還有誓死保護她的父母
The wedding works in our favor.
婚禮對我們有利
Newly empowered and ruled by Hayley,
由海莉所統治
the wolves will be an asset to our family.
強大狼人將會成為我們家族的財產
Yes, assuming you're willing
是的,假設你愿意
to trust Jackson with our secrecy.
相信杰克遜能保守我們的秘密
Must confess, brother,
必須坦白,弟弟
I'm a little surprised to find that you do.
我對你的表現有點驚訝
Well, faith in Jackson is a means to an end.
信任杰克遜是達到目的的一種方法
If I had simply killed him,
如果我直接殺了他
Hayley would have turned against me.
海莉便會與我為敵
You should have seen the ferocity with which she defended him.
你應該看看她維護他時的兇悍模樣
It was impressive.
非常驚人
That being said,
話雖如此
I don't take the matter of secrets lightly.
我不會對秘密掉以輕心
Once the wedding takes place
一旦婚禮進行
and the wolves are forever altered,
狼人永遠被改變
well, Jackson's fate becomes a little less certain.
杰克遜的命運就不太好說了
Hello, Nik.
你好,尼克
I don't suppose you imagined
我想你不會意料到
that always and forever would lead us to this.
永遠與永恒能指引我們至此
Rebekah.
麗貝卡
You absolutely will not believe
你絕對不會相信
the week I've had.
我所度過的這一周
Good. You're awake.
很好,你醒了
I've just one more question.
我還有一個問題
Ok. Let my guys go free,
好,放了我的人
and I'll tell you whatever it is you want to know.
然后你想知道什么我都會告訴你
How selfless,
多么無私
but we've already established that
但我們已經確定
you don't know anything of any consequence.
你完全不知道什么重要的秘密
However, it's a common belief among the werewolves that you were,
然而,狼人普遍認為實際上你是
in fact, the last person to see niklaus' child alive.
最后一個見到尼克勞斯的孩子活著的人
You were in possession of the baby's corpse.
你抱著孩子的尸體
So tell me,
那么告訴我
how, exactly, did the baby die?
那孩子到底是怎么死的
You don't remember.
你不記得
You don't remember because you were compelled to forget.
你不記得,因為你被迫忘記了
Why would Niklaus compel away the truth
尼克勞斯為什么要催眠控制
from the vampire he thinks of as his adopted son,
被他視為養子的吸血鬼忘記事實
What...
除了
besides a desire to protect his own daughter?
希望保護自己的女兒之外還有什么
She's still alive...
她還活著
And now
現在
you and your vampires
你和你的吸血鬼
are gonna help me find her.
要幫我找到她