Put the picture down, man.You need to calm your drunk ass down right now!
把照片放下 伙計 你醉了 給我清醒點
Do something about it.I'm not going to fight you.
還擊啊 我不會對你動手的
What is going on?!Stop!Stop!
發生什么事了 住手 住手
I can't. Let me go. I have to finish.What the hell is wrong with you?! Let me go.
我不能 放手 我必須完成這件事 你他媽怎么了 放開我
Matt.Matt?How did you.Matt failed. If Matt fails, I can't.
馬特 馬特 你是怎么 馬特失敗了 如果馬特失敗了 我絕不能
Tyler, look out!Oh, my god. Sarah.Sarah, open your eyes. Wake up.
泰勒 小心 天哪 薩拉 薩拉 睜睜眼 醒醒啊
This can't happen.This can't happen.
這不可能 這絕不可能
This can't be happening. Sarah! Sarah, get up!
這是不可能的 薩拉 薩拉 起來
Sarah! Open your eyes!Oh, god.This can't be happening.
薩拉 睜開眼睛 上帝 這不可能
Tyler!Tyler?Tyler, what's happening?Get away!What's happening?
泰勒 泰勒 泰勒 發生什么事了 走開 怎么了
Damn it. Where's that witch?We could play charades?
該死 那女巫哪里去了 我們可以玩猜字游戲
You bargained the moonstone.What are you mumbling about over there?
你是以月光石作交換的 你在那里念叨什么呢
When you struck a deal with George Lockwood to help you fake your,you told me that you gave George something that he needed.
你和喬治·洛克伍德約定幫你詐死的時候 你告訴我你給了喬治一樣他需要的東西
It was the moonstone, wasn't it?Good for you, Stefan, 2+2.
就是月光石 沒錯吧 不賴嘛 斯特凡 學會推理了
And it would have worked, except that people found out I wasn't in the tomb.
要不是有人發現我不在墓里 計劃就成功了
Thanks to you.By the way, have I mentioned how inconvenient your obsession with me has been?
拜你所賜 順便說一句 我有沒有說過 你對我的迷戀給我添了多少麻煩
You and me both, honey.Why do you need it back?
彼此彼此 甜心 你為什么要把它要回來