Stop! You're hurting Elena.
住手 你們在傷害埃琳娜
Everything you're doing to her is hurting Elena.
她受的所有傷都會轉移到埃琳娜身上
You think you two are the only ones with a witch on your side?
你們以為只有你們有女巫幫忙嗎
Wrong. And something tells me that my witch is better than your witch.
錯了 看來我的女巫比你們的強啊
Jeremy, go check on Elena. Make sure she's ok.Go!
杰里米 去看看埃琳娜怎么樣了 快去
Let's all make sure poor Elena is ok.
讓我們一起來看看小埃琳娜怎么樣了吧
Little bit more pressure.Bonnie, it hurts.
再來點刺激的 邦妮 我很疼
I can't break the spell, Elena. I'm sorry.
我破不了咒語 埃琳娜 對不起
But I can try to take some of the pain away. Ok?Ok? Ok.
但我可以試試移走疼痛 好嗎 好嗎 好
This is really going to hurt.Wait!
這下肯定疼得不輕 慢著
Ok. So, how about that moonstone?
好啊 那交出月光寶石吧
Are you ok?I'm gonna be.They're stuck in there with her.
你還好嗎 我會沒事的 他們和凱瑟琳對峙上了
You were right.Katherine had a witch link Elena to her.
你說的沒錯 凱瑟琳找了個女巫把埃琳娜和她聯在一起了
That girl I saw.The one inside.
是那個女孩 在舞會上那個
Stay with her. Keep pressure on her shoulder.Where are you going?
你陪著她 壓住她的肩膀 你要去哪
There's another witch here, I'm gonna find her.
有另一個女巫在這里 我要找到她
Take this. No. Jeremy.Elena, please. Listen to me.
戴上 不行 杰里米 埃琳娜 求你了 聽我說
You need this more than I do.No, Jeremy. What I need is for you to be safe.
你比我需要它 不 杰里米 我需要你平安無事
The three of us together, just like old times.
我們三個又在一起了 一如從前
The brother who loved me too much.
一個瘋狂地愛我
And the one that didn't love me enough.
一個不夠愛我
And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself.
而那個魔鬼賤人只愛她自己
What happened to you, Damon?
你怎么了 達蒙
You used to be so sweet and polite?
你過去多貼心多紳士啊
Oh, that Damon died a long time ago.
那個達蒙已經死掉很久了
Good. He was a bore.
很好 我討厭死他了
Why don't you two stop antagonizing each other.
你們倆別再互相攻擊了
Where's the moonstone?What do you want with it?
月光石在哪里 你要它做什么