What are Stefan and Damon up to?What do you mean?
斯特凡和達蒙要干什么 什么意思
I've got Jeremy Gilbert luring me out to the lake.
杰里米· 吉爾伯特想引我去湖邊
What's going on?I don't know...nothing.
怎么回事 我不清楚 什么事也沒有
Don't lie to me, Caroline.They're up to something.What is it?
別對我撒謊 卡羅琳 他們一定在計劃著什么 告訴我
I..Wait, no. Ok.they're trying to kill you.
我... 等等 不要 好吧 他們要殺了你
I figured as much. Where's the moonstone?
我早猜出來了 月光石在哪里
Bonnie has it.And where's Bonnie right now?I don't know.
在邦妮那里 邦妮現在在哪 我不知道
Ok. She's upstairs. She's upstairs.You guys are trying to kill her here?
好吧 她在樓上 樓上 你們想在這里殺了她
We saw an opportunity, and knew we had to take it.
我們發現了機會 絕不能丟掉
Ok. Stop with the "We." Are you guys crazy?You could get yourselves killed.
夠了 別再"我們"了 你們瘋了嗎 你們可能會死的
We know what we're doing, Elena.
我們知道自己在做什么 埃琳娜
And how am I supposed to feel if one of you gets hurt because of me?
如果你們中任何一個人因為我受傷我該怎么辦
It's not just you anymore, Elena.
不僅是為了你 埃琳娜
She's messed with all of us.She has to be stopped.
她在破壞我們所有人的生活 必須阻止她
Why do you keep dragging me into this?I don't want to be a part of it.
干嘛把我拉進來 我不想蹚渾水
Shut up. Which room is it?It's that one.
閉嘴 哪個房間 那個
Where is she?I did it.
她在哪 我做到了
I really didn't think that I'd be able to fool you.But I did it.
我真沒想到自己能騙過你 但我做到了