It's a beautiful night.Why the charade?
夜色醉人呀 玩什么把戲呢
How's Jenna? I certainly didn't expect her to survive that.
珍娜怎么樣了 真沒料到她還能死里逃生啊
Lucky girl. Clumsy.How does one stab oneself?
算她走運 只是她也太笨了怎么把自己給戳到了呢
Katherine.I don't want anyone to get hurt tonight.
凱瑟琳 今晚我不希望有任何人受到傷害
OK. Then give me the moonstone and nobody will.
行 給我月光石 沒人會受傷
Well, see I don't have the moonstone on me.
這個嘛 我沒把月光石帶在身上
So, you and I will have to go get it together.
所以 我們一塊兒去拿吧
Hmm. I have a better plan.You go fetch it.And I will try not to kill anyone in the meantime.
我有個更好的主意 你去拿 我呢 盡量管住自己不殺人
My way... Or you don't get it.
一起去拿 不然拉倒
Hey, Stefan, I can't find Matt.
斯特凡 我找不到馬特
Oh my god, Elena, you look so pretty.
天哪 埃琳娜 你太漂亮了
I love that dress. You look gorge.
我喜歡你這身打扮 真迷人
Thank you. I love your necklace.Oh, thanks.
過獎了 你的項鏈真漂亮 謝謝夸獎
Oh, it's twisted. Here, let me. Here we go.
哎呀 這里纏住了 來 我幫你
Paralyzed from the waist down.And dead.
腰部以下癱瘓 接著就掛了
The moonstone, Stefan. Tick-tock.
把月光石送來 斯特凡 抓緊時間哦
Hey, guys. I'm gonna go to bed. You good over there?
兩位 我要去睡了 你們不用我陪吧
Night. Goodnight.I put her body in the trunk for now.
晚安 晚安 暫時把她的尸體放進后備箱了
We can dump her when we get back.
辦完事回來再丟來得及
This is what I didn't want, Damon.
我就是不希望發生這種事 達蒙
Stefan, it's collateral damage.
斯特凡 這叫附帶傷亡
Right, which is why we need to call it off.
沒錯 所以我們得取消行動
What? Who's hesitating now?Hey. Don't do this to me!
什么 現在是誰猶豫不決了 別這么對我
This woman ruined our lives. She destroyed us.Tonight it ends.
這女人毀了我們的生活 她毀了我們 今晚就要做個了結