you'll be ok if I just head out,and try and meet up with everyone?Wait. Wait. Wait.
那我出去找找大家 你該不會介意吧 別 別 等等
What are you hiding, Rick?
什么事瞞著我 里克
Stefan asked me to keep an eye on you,just in case Katherine showed up while he was at the party.
斯特凡要我看著你 萬一他在舞會上碰到凱瑟琳
So, Stefan's at the party too?
這么說 斯特凡也去舞會了
He would never go to the party for himself.He did that stuff for me.
他以前不會自己去參加舞會的 他都是陪我去的
Just let this one go. Ok, Elena?
這次你就別管了 行嗎 埃琳娜
We need to let Stefan and Damon know the room's ready.
得告訴斯特凡和達蒙 房間已經布置好了
Do you feel that?What's the matter? You cold?No.
你感覺到了嗎 怎么了 你冷嗎 不是
Excuse me? Do I know you?Nope. I'm a plus one.I know no one. It's a great party though.
請問 我認識你嗎 不認識 我是來湊熱鬧的 我誰也不認識 不過這舞會很棒
You Ok?Just got a weird vibe.Let's find Damon.
你沒事吧 感覺有點奇怪 去找達蒙吧
Dance with me.No.Fine. You tell me who I should kill.
跳支舞吧 免了 行 那你說 我去虐誰呢
Him? She looks delicious.
他 還是她