Ok. Well, have fun.Yeah, me in a suit.You look good in a suit.
行 好好玩 是啊 我要穿正裝了 你穿正裝挺帥的
You and Stefan will work it out.I don't think so, Matt.
你和斯特凡會和好如初的 我不這么覺得 馬特
There's so much about me and Stefan that will never work.
我和斯特凡之間有很多問題永遠無法解決
You know I'm here for you. Always.
你知道 我會一直在你身邊
You sure you guys don't want me there tonight?
你們確定今晚不需要我去嗎
No, I need you to stay with Elena.I don't want her to know about this.
不用 我需要你和埃琳娜待在一起 我不想讓她知道這件事
Ok. I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight.
好 我保證不讓她離開我視線范圍
All right. If anybody wants to back out,I'll understand.
好了 如果有人想退出 我能理解
Yeah, cold feet speak now. I don't want this going wrong because someone chickens out. Caroline?
對 怕了就趕緊說 我不想 因為有人臨陣退縮誤了事 卡羅琳你呢
I won't. She killed me. Fair's fair.
我不退出 是她殺了我 我要報仇
And as long as there are no werewolves running around.
只要沒有狼人在外面瞎轉就好了
Oh, I took care of Mason.And as long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone,he won't turn.
梅森我已經解決掉了 泰勒只要不殺人就不會變成狼
Bonnie? Are you with us?But no one gets hurt.Except Katherine.
邦妮 同意加入嗎 但不能傷害任何人 凱瑟琳除外
Tonight, Katherine, gets a stake through her heart.
今晚就是凱瑟琳死期