Whoa, Kat, chill.Do not sneak up on a vampire.Don't attack a witch.
凱瑟琳 我投降 別鬼鬼祟祟地靠近吸血鬼 也別攻擊女巫
It's good to see ya, girl.I'm glad you made it.You called. I came.
妞兒 真高興見到你 真高興你能來 你叫我 我就來了
Like you had a choice.Don't get all boss lady on me. You know I love you.
說得好像你有得選一樣 別對我那么兇 你知道我愛你
Now, where does one wear this?To a masquerade ball. Tonight.You wanna be my date?
話說 啥場合要用到這玩意啊 化妝舞會 今晚 可以做我的舞伴嗎
Hey, come on in.I got stefan's message.
快進來 我收到斯特凡的信息了
Hey, you brought the grimoire. Thank you.
你把魔法書帶來了 多謝
What's going on?We're gonna kill Katherine.
什么情況 我們要殺凱瑟琳
I can explain. Please.We're gonna kill Katherine.
我可以解釋 請說 我們要殺凱瑟琳
Now, this works with compressed air.The trigger is here.
這個是壓縮空氣驅動的 扳機在這里
I've got 2 of these in a different size.
我有兩種不同的尺寸
And for you, I recommend this.Fits nicely under a jacket sleeve.Here's the trigger when you're ready.
你用的話 我推薦這個 可以很好地藏在夾克袖子里 只要你準備好了 扳機就在這里
You wanted me to show you how to kill vampires.
是你讓我示范怎么殺吸血鬼的
What's with the hair?
怎么把頭發弄成這樣
I'm impersonating my dull as dishwater doppelganger, Elena.
我要假扮我那無趣透頂的二重身 埃琳娜
She has the worst taste.Except in men.
她品位奇差無比 不過對男人的品位還成
Isn't it a risk pretending to be her in front of the entire town?
在全鎮人面前假扮她是不是有點冒險
I've gotten quite good at it actually.And everyone's gonna be in masks.
實際上 我假扮她已經相當得心應手了 而且每個人都會帶面具
It's for some feed the something charity.
舞會的主旨是慈善募捐
It's for a good cause, Lucy.Hmm. Ok.
這可是正義的事業 露西 好吧