Do you need a table?No, I'm not staying.
要找空桌嗎 不用 我不打算坐
I just need to use the little girl's room.
我只是 想用一下洗手間
Skip the teen drama and get to it.
跳過這膩歪的段子 說重點
Then I had to pretend to the use the bathroom,
然后我只能假裝去洗手間
even though I didn't have to go, 'cause I'm a dufus.
盡管我并不想去 就因為我說的蠢話
Elena?Hey, I saw you with Matt. Are you ok?
埃琳娜 我看見你跟馬特在一起 你還好嗎
Yeah, ya know.Whatever.You're good.
還好 你知道 無所謂了 你很棒嘛
What gave me away? Was it the hair or was it my clothes?
我哪里穿幫了 發型還是衣服
I know Elena's at,I know Elena's at home.
我知道埃琳娜在 我知道埃琳娜現在在家里
I need you to deliver a message.What was the message?
我要你替我捎個信兒 什么信兒
Tell Damon and Stefan that I want the moonstone.
告訴達蒙和斯特凡 我要月光石
Or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood.
不然我將血洗本鎮
Tell him the rest of it.Tonight. At the masquerade ball.
還有剩下的 就今晚 化裝舞會上見
She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason through her off guard.
她要在人群中交易 殺掉梅森讓她變警惕了
She's running scared.What she did to Jenna was desperate.She's out of tricks.
她現在戰戰兢兢的 走投無路才對珍娜那樣 她黔驢技窮了
We can't underestimate her. We have to play this smarter than her.
我們不能低估她 得好好設計一下
Can't we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave?
直接給她月光石不行嗎 那樣她會離開
No. Katherine's not getting dick.I've had it.
不行 凱瑟琳可沒那么簡單 我領教過了
I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball, and I'm going to kill her tonight.
我今晚去化裝舞會 然后殺了她
You're not gonna kill her.Don't give me that goody-goody crap.
你不能殺她 別跟我滿口仁義道德的廢話
You're not going to kill her.Oh, really?Because I am.
你不能殺她 是嘛 因為我要殺她