I'm so sorry.We were stupid.
我真的很抱歉 我們都很蠢
Sneaking around,thinking that we weren't going to get caught.
偷偷摸摸的 以為不會被發現
I know.We did this.
我知道 這是我們造成的
Stefan, Jenna's in the hospital,And Jeremy could be next.
斯特凡 珍娜現在在醫院 杰里米可能就是下一個
All because we didn't,we didn't listen to her.Because we're together.
這些都只是因為 因為我們沒聽她的 因為我們在一起
Stefan.I know what you're going to say.Then let me say it.
斯特凡 我知道你要說什么 那就讓我說出來吧
I've been so selfish because I love you so much.
我一直很自私 因為我太愛你了
And I know how much you love me.
我也知道你有多愛我
But it's over.Stefan, it has to be.Elena, I don't.No, Stefan.It has to be.
但一切都結束了 斯特凡 我們必須分開 艾琳娜 我不 不 斯特凡 我們必須分開
Elena.I riled Katherine up. I,I wasn't thinking. I didn't think.
艾琳娜 我把凱瑟琳激怒了 我 我當時完全沒用大腦 腦子進水了
It doesn't matter, Damon.She won.Katherine won.
沒關系 達蒙 她贏了 凱瑟琳贏了
I apologize if I seem rattled.
抱歉我一直說個不停
The circumstances have changed suddenly,And I had to adjust.
情況突然有變 我必須調整行動
Mind control is a necessary evil.
意念控制很邪惡 但也很必要
You see, I need a werewolf,and I've lost the one that I had.
你知道 我需要一個狼人 之前的那個死了
Now tell me what you're going to do to help me get a new one.
現在 你打算怎么做 來幫我弄個新的
I'm going to go after Tyler Lockwood.
我會去挑釁泰勒·洛克伍德
And you're not going to stop.And I'm not going to stop.
而且你絕不罷休 我絕不罷休
Until?Until he kills me.
直到 知道他殺了我