Where's Jeremy?Oh, he went straight up to his room.
杰里米呢 他直接回房間了
He said he wasn't hungry.Who's she talking to?
他說他不餓 她在和誰說話
I don't know.Everything go ok today?
不知道 一切都順利嗎
There were a few hiccups, but yeah.Of course, I understand.
出現了些小狀況 但還算順利 當然可以 我明白
Elena, it's for you.Who is it?
埃琳娜 找你的 是誰啊
Hello?Hello, Elena.Katherine.Did you enjoy your little rendezvous with Stefan this morning?
你好 你好 埃琳娜 凱瑟琳 早上和斯特凡的秘密約會 過得愉快嗎
I will always know, Elena.I will always be one step ahead of you.
埃琳娜 我什么都知道 我凡事都先你一步
When are you going to figure that out?
你什么時候才會弄明白
Do you know how easy it was to get inside of your house?
要進你家是件多容易的事
To replace Aunt Jenna's vervain perfume,to convince her to stop drinking her special tea.
掉包珍娜姨媽的馬鞭草香水 說服她不再喝馬鞭草茶
No.Jenna's been my little spy for days now.
不可能 珍娜當我的小間諜很久了
But unlike you,Jenna actually listens to me.
但和你不同 珍娜聽的進我的話
So when I suggested that the world would be a much better place if she were to just.Jenna, no!
于是當我說跟她說 世界會變得更美好 如果她 珍娜 不
Jenna. Jenna.Well You get the idea.
珍娜 珍娜 那么 你明白我的意思了