Previously on "The vampire diaries".
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret.Until now.
過去的一個多世紀 我都秘密地活著 直到現在
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
我知道這很冒險 但我必須要認識她
What are you?I'm a vampire.
你到底是什么 我是吸血鬼
Tell me about your ex, katherine.
他跟我說了你的前女友 凱瑟琳
I don't want you seeing Elena anymore.
我不想你再見埃琳娜
If you don't remove her from your life,I will kill everyone that you love.
你不把她從你的生命中清除 我就殺了所有她愛的人
You must be Elena.How do we look exactly alike?
你一定是埃琳娜 我們怎么會長得一模一樣
The lockwoods are werewolves?
洛克伍德家都是狼人
The werewolf gene runs in the lockwood family.
洛克伍德家族流著狼人的血脈
Tell me what triggers the curse!You have to kill somebody!
告訴我怎么激活詛咒 你得去殺人
The werewolf part of the curse is sealed with the moonstone.
狼人的詛咒被封印在那塊月光石里
Katherine will only rip your heart out.Let me do it for her.
凱瑟琳只會讓你心碎 讓我為她效勞吧
You have no idea what you've just done.
你不清楚自己干了什么
Aww. Did I put a kink in your master plan?
我破壞了你的大計嗎
Do honestly believe that I don't have a plan B?Jenna, no!
你真的以為我沒有后備方案嗎 珍娜 不要
We were just , sneaking around, thinking we weren't going to get caught.
我們太傻 以為偷偷摸摸就不會被發現
But it's over.I'm going after Tyler Lockwood.
但一切都結束了 我會去挑釁泰勒·洛克伍德
And you're not going to stop.Until he kills me.
而且你絕不罷休 至死方休
Here.I'm still shaking.What happened?
給 我還在發抖 發生什么了
Go ahead, tell him. You're gonna love this.
說吧 告訴他 你一定很愛聽
I saw Katherine today.Where? At the grill.
我今天見到凱瑟琳了 在哪里 燒烤吧
I just stopped by to gawk and...quasi-stalk Matt.
我只是路過 想跟蹤 看看馬特