I thought this room could work.It's perfect.
我看這間屋可以 完美
Is that the spellbook I read about in my family's old journal?
這是我祖傳的日記里寫到的那本魔法書嗎
It was my ancestor, Emily's.
是我祖先艾米莉的
The spell I'm doing here is similar to the one that sealed the vampires into the tomb.
我現在要施的這個咒語 跟之前把吸血鬼鎖在墓穴里的咒語一樣
Can you do all the stuff that's in there?
里面的咒語你都會用嗎
It takes practice.I've worked on some small spells.
得多練習才行 我只研習過一些小法術
Spells that only do good. I don't wanna know too much.
正義的法術 別的我不想知道太多
I don't particularly enjoy any of this,in case you haven't noticed.
我真的不喜歡這個 你該注意到了
But you're 100% witch. That is so cool.It's anything but cool.
但你是個純正的女巫 太酷了 一點都不酷
Did your family journals tell you what happened to Emily?
你的家族筆記里沒有提到艾米莉的下場嗎
Or how about my grams?It never ends well for people like me.
或者我外婆 我們這種人都沒什么好下場的
If you feel that way, why help?
如果你這么想的 為什么還來幫忙
Because I don't want anyone else getting hurt.
因為我不想再有人受傷
And...I don't know how to stay out of it.
而且 我也不知道該怎么置身事外
I feel like an invalid.That's because you are an invalid.
我感覺像個殘廢 因為你目前確實殘疾啊
Where's Jeremy? Isn't he hungry?
杰里米呢 他不餓嗎
He already left for the Lockwood party.
他走了啊 去參加洛克伍德的舞會了
He went to that? I'm glad. He needs to have more fun.
他去參加了 我很欣慰 他應該多娛樂
Lose some of that emo-thing.I'm gonna get some napkins.
別整天這么憂郁 我去拿點餐巾紙
What's going on?What do you mean?
怎么回事 什么意思
I haven't heard from anyone all day.It's like everyone's been avoiding me.And now Jeremy's supposedly at the party?
今天一整天都沒有大家的消息 好像大家都躲著我似的 現在據說杰里米也去了舞會
He hates stuff like that.I don't know what to tell you, Elena.
他不喜歡舞會的 我也不知道怎么解釋 埃琳娜