Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar?
你們倆如此欽慕埃琳娜 她一定樂在其中吧
That was really desperate, Katherine.
狗急跳墻到挑撥離間了 凱瑟琳
Don't you think that we can see through you?
你不覺得我們可以完全看穿你嗎
So it doesn't bother you that Damon is in love with your girlfriend?
也就是說你完全不在意 達蒙也愛著你的女友
Stop.Of what? You'll hurt me?Come on, Stefan.
夠了 不然怎樣 你會傷害我嗎 來吧 斯特凡
Everything that I feel, Elena feels.So, go ahead.Or better yet.
我所感受到的 埃琳娜都能感覺到 來吧 或者最好趁現在
Kiss me, Damon.She'll feel that too.
吻我 達蒙 她也可以感覺的到
You know, this whole Mason thing has me a bit confused.
梅森的事讓我有些不解
Why a werewolf?The moonstone can break a curse that would help them destroy all vampires.So, what's in that for you?
為什么是狼人 月光石可以解除咒語 有助于他們除掉所有吸血鬼 那么 這對你又有什么好處
Sorry about your pet wolf.You should have kept him on a tighter leash.
對于你的寵物狼 我很抱歉 你本該把他的項圈系牢一點
I'll have to remember that for next time.He's not the only wolf in town.
我下回會記著的 他又不是鎮(zhèn)子上唯一的狼人
So what happened to Aimee?I don't know. She disappeared.
艾米去哪里了 我不知道 她不見了
She's probably drunk somewhere.Like me.
可能在哪里醉倒了吧 像我一樣
Whoa, don't do that.What, man? It's a party.
別那樣 怎么了 老兄 這可是派對啊
Right, dad?You know, it looks like your dad.wants a drink.
是吧 老頭子 你看 你老爸似乎也 想喝一杯呢
Hey. That's not cool.What is wrong with you?The guy was a dick.
你這樣可不好 你怎么了 你爸是個雜種
Come on, you're being mean. His dad's dead.
別這樣 你過分了 他爸過世了
Gimme the picture. Whoa!Remember how your dad used to slap you around?
把照片還我 還記得你爸是怎么扇你耳光的嗎
Are you kidding?Just having fun.
你搞什么 找點樂子唄