I love you in a suit. So dashing.
我喜歡你穿西裝 太有型了
And what were you doing with it in the first place?
你最初拿著它又是為了什么
You're wasting your breath, Stefan.
斯特凡 別白費口舌了
Unless, it wasn't yours to begin with.
除非 一開始就不是你的
In 1864, you faked your death.
1864年 你詐死
Who were you running from, Katherine?
你在逃避誰 凱瑟琳
In 1987, you were in Chicago,and a concert of all places with that wench Lexi.
1987年 你在芝加哥的時候 和一個叫萊希的村姑 一起聽音樂會
Come on, Stefan. Don't look so surprised.
拜托 斯特凡 別這么驚訝
Of course, I checked in on you over the years.
我多年以來一直關注著你 這是自然的
You were standing in the front row dancing all night.
你當時在第一排 整夜都在跳舞
You were watching Bon Jovi, and I was watching you.
你在看邦·喬維樂隊 而我在看你
Who were you running from?
你在逃避誰
You looking for me?Who are you?Lucy.
你在找我嗎 你是誰 露西
What are you doing here?
你在這兒干什么
I should have known I'd run into a Bennett.
我早該知道會碰到貝內特家的人
How do you know me?you figure it out.
你怎么認識我的 自己去想吧
Look, I have no interest in fighting you.
聽好了 我不想跟你斗
Then stop the spell you put on my friend.
那就解除在我朋友身上施的咒語
Give Katherine the moonstone, and I will.
把月光石給凱瑟琳 我自然會解除
Why are you helping Katherine?Don't you know what she is?
你為什么要幫凱瑟琳 難道你不知道她是什么嗎
Tell your friends to hand over the moonstone and all will be groovy.
讓你朋友交出月光石 就萬事大吉了
You're not leaving this room until you stop the spell.
你不解開咒語 休想離開這個房間
I don't wanna hurt you.I don't wanna hurt you.
我不想傷害你 是我不想傷害你