Matt and I were fighting. We broke up, you know.
當時馬特和我在吵架 我們分手了
And Sarah was drunk and dancing.And she,she just tripped.
薩拉喝醉了在跳舞 然后她 她絆倒了
And then she wasn't breathing.Ok. Your mom's on her way.
接著就沒有呼吸了 你媽媽正趕來
And we called Sarah's parents.
我們給薩拉的父母打過電話了
It was an accident. It was a terrible, tragic accident.
這是場意外 一場可怕不幸的意外
Mom. The sheriff's here.I'll go prepare her. Just don't leave.Just stay here, ok?
媽媽 警長來了 我去處理善后問題 你們先別離開 待在這兒好嗎
She's going to want to hear this story from you.
警長會想聽你說事情經過的
Matt's in the car, sleeping it off.I'll deal with him.I don't want him involved in any of this.
馬特在車上睡覺 我去照料他 我不想讓他牽涉進來
What are you doing?I'm fixing a very bad situation.
你在干什么 我在補救一個很糟糕的局面
Why? I did this.I killed her.No, you didn't mean to.
為什么 這是我造成的 我殺了她 不 你不是故意的
And I think it's best for everyone But she's dead.
我覺得這樣對大家是最好的 但是她死了
You don't know what that means.
你不知道這意味著什么
Actually, Tyler, I think I do.No, you don't, Caroline.
實際上 泰勒 我想我知道 不 你不知道 卡羅琳
Has your wound healed?How did you.Please, wait.
你的傷痊愈了嗎 你怎么 等等
Hey, I'm sorry about that spell.Damn vampires.
關于那個咒語 我很抱歉 該死的吸血鬼
They pull you into the middle of it every time.
總是讓我們介入他們的事情中
How do I know you?When I gave you the stone,how did I know I could trust you?That feeling you got.
我認識你嗎 我給你月光石的時候 我怎么會知道我可以相信你呢 那種感覺