Elena.I'm ok. I'm ok. Bonnie took away the pain,and I think I'm healing.
埃琳娜 我沒事 邦妮幫我消除了疼痛 我想我正在慢慢恢復
I know. But I think you should definitely see a doctor anyway.
我知道 但我還是希望你能去看一下醫生
I will.I heard about Katherine.
我會的 我聽說了凱瑟琳的事
Is it true? Is she really gone?Yep.
是真的嗎 她真的離開了嗎 是的
I was so worried about you.Stefan, I.
我很擔心你 斯特凡 我
Katherine being gone doesn't change anything for you, does it?
凱瑟琳的離開仍然改變不了你的想法 是嗎
I want to be with you, Stefan, you know that.
我想和你在一起 斯特凡 你是知道的
But first I need to wake up,and know that the people that I love are safe.
但首先我需要清醒一下 確保我所愛的人都是安全的
I need to feel safe.Do you understand?
我需要安全感 你能理解嗎
Yeah.Yeah. I,I understand.
是的 我理解
Hello, Katherine.Where am I?
你好 凱瑟琳 我這是在哪
Where you should have been all along.
在你一直以來都該在的地方
I thought you would have learned your lesson by now about messing with a Bennett witch.
我以為你該吸取了教訓 不去招惹貝內特家的女巫了呢
You should have killed me.Death would have been too kind.
你該殺了我的 殺死你未免太輕饒了你
No! Damon, don't.Damon, don't.You need me. Elena's in danger.
不要 達蒙 不要 達蒙 不要 你需要我 埃琳娜有危險
From who?You're lying. You're always lying.
誰會傷害她 你在說謊 你一直都在撒謊
Why do you think I haven't killed her?
你以為我為什么還沒殺死她
She's the doppelganger. She needs to be protected.
她是二重身 她需要被保護
Then I'll protect her.While you rot in hell.
我會保護她的 你就在地獄中慢慢腐爛吧
No. Damon, don't.I'll do anything. Please, Damon.You need me.Damon! You need me.You need me.
不要 達蒙 不要 我什么都聽你的 求你了 達蒙 你需要我 達蒙 你需要我 你需要我的