Hey, Jeremy.Look, Elena's gotta let me know if I'm supposed to cover for her.
嘿 杰里米 埃琳娜想讓我替她遮掩 該事先告訴我才對
I mean, Jenna's cool with the two of you, but you guys are pushing it.
珍娜不介意你倆的事 但這樣有點過分了
What are you talking about? You and Elena.Look, I'm glad you guys are back together,
你在說什么 你和埃琳娜呀 我說 你倆復合我很高興
But if she's gonna sleep ove.Wait, wait.Hold on a minute. We're not back together.
但如果她要去你那邊過夜的話 等等 先打住 我們沒復合
Wait. She didn't,she didn't stay at your place last night?
等等 她 她昨晚沒住你那兒嗎
No. I mean, I saw her at the party, but that was it.She didn't sleep over.
沒有 我舞會上見過她 但僅此而已 她沒住我家
cause her bed hadn't been slept in,And Mrs. Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway.Where is she, then?Please.
因為她的床不像是昨晚睡過 而且洛克伍德夫人說她的車還在她家車道上 那她人呢 求求你
What do you want? Shh.Please, I'm hurt.I know.
你想要什么 噓 求求你 我很疼 我知道
Uhh. Just a taste.Aah! Aah! Trevor!Control yourself.Buzz kill.
只嘗一口 不要 特雷弗 控制住自己 真掃興
What do you want with me?My god, you look just like her.
你們把我抓來做什么 天吶 你長得跟她一模一樣
But I'm not. Please, whatever you want.Be quiet.But I'm not Katherine.
我不是她 求求你 不管你要什么 住嘴 可我不是凱瑟琳
My name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this.
我叫埃琳娜·吉爾伯特 你不必這樣做
I know who you are. I said be quiet.
我知道你是誰 我叫你住嘴
What do you want?I want you to be quiet.
你想要什么 我想要你住嘴