This has Katherine written all over it.
這件事肯定跟凱瑟琳脫不了關系
Katherine's in the tomb.Trust me. I'm the one that shut her in.
凱瑟琳在墓穴里 相信我 我親手把她關進去的
Did you? Did I what, Stefan?
真的嗎 真的什么 斯特凡
Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you.She's in the tomb.Period. End of story.
我知道凱瑟琳能控制你 她現在已經被關進墓穴 完畢 就此打住
But she did say something to me right before I shut her in.
不過我把她關起來之前 她確實說了一些事
I thought she was lying.What did she say?Elena's in danger.
我以為她又在說謊 她說了什么 埃琳娜有危險
What, and you didn't think you should ask her to elaborate?
什么 你不覺得你該問清楚嗎
Everything she says is a lie.
她滿口謊言
How am I supposed to know if she's gonna start spouting off the truth?
我怎么會知道她突然講起真話了
We have to go talk to her.No, no. Let me tell you how that's gonna go.
我們要和她談談 不不 我告訴你那會怎樣收場
We're gonna go ask her for help.
我們去找她求助
She's gonna negotiate her release,which we're gonna be dumb enough to give her,and then she's gonna get out and kill us.
她會以此為籌碼要求我們放她 然后我們一定會傻乎乎地放她出來 然后她重見天日 殺掉我們
That's exactly what she wants.I don't really care.
這正中她的下懷 我不在乎
Bad idea, Stefan.It's Elena.
不是個好主意 斯特凡 為了埃琳娜
Caroline.Hey. How are you doing?Not good. How's your mom?
卡羅琳 嘿 你好嗎 不太好 你媽媽好嗎
My mom said that she was pretty freaked out about everything that happened with sarah.
我媽說 因為薩拉的死 她被嚇壞了
How did you know?What do you mean?About me.How did you know?
你怎么知道 什么意思 關于我 你怎么知道
Know what? That you were upset?
知道什么 關于你的不安嗎
I thought I was doing a good thing by covering for you.
我以為幫你遮掩是在做好事
That's not what I'm talking about.Look, it was an accident.
我說的不是那件事 聽著 那只是個意外
Ok? And I've gotta run.Just please don't blame yourself.
好吧 我要走了 別再自責