How's it go?Still pass out.
怎么樣了 還在昏迷
You didn't touch her, did you?Give me some credit.
你沒碰她吧 要相信我好吧
So you called him?No, Il called one of his contacts.You know how this works.
你聯系到他了 沒有 我找了他一個聯系人 你知道這種事如何運作的
Look, Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?
那以利亞到底收到消息沒
They say he got it.Wonderful. And what?
他們說他收到了 非常好 然后呢
So, that's it, Trevor.He either got it, or he didn't.We just have to wait.
沒有然后 特雷弗 他可能收到了消息 也可能沒有 我們需要等待
Look, it's not too late.We can leave her here.We don't have to go through with this.
你看 現在還不晚 我們可以把她留在這里 我們不必冒這個險跟他碰面
I'm sick of running.Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying.
我受夠了逃亡生活 是嗎 是逃亡讓我們免于死亡
Elijah is old school.If he accepts our deal, we're free.You!
以利亞作風老派 如果他接受交易 我們就自由了 你
There's nothing around here for miles.
方圓幾里之內杳無人煙
If you think you're getting out of this house,you're tragically wrong. Understand?
如果你認為你能逃出這間屋子 你就大錯特錯了 明白嗎
Who's Elijah?He's your worst nightmare.
誰是以利亞 他是你的噩夢
I can't undo the tomb spell, Stefan,even if I wanted to.
我不能解除墓穴的咒語 斯特凡 就算我想 我也做不到
It took both me and my grams to do it the first time.
上次 我和外婆合力才辦到
All right, but I can open the door, though, right?I could talk to her?
好 但至少可以打開門吧 我想和她談談
Yeah, but Damon's right.She's not gonna tell you anything,
是的 但是達蒙是對的 除非有所回報
not without something in return.
否則她不會開口的
I know. But, Bonnie, I have to do something.
我知道 邦妮 但我必須做些什么
I have no idea who has Elena.I have no idea where she is.
我完全不清楚是誰抓了埃琳娜 也不知道她在哪里
What if there was another way to find her?
如果有別的辦法能找到她呢