There's nothing to talk about.That's not true. Sure there is.
沒什么好聊的 不對吧 肯定有話說的
Let's get it out. I mean, are you in this car because you want to help your little brother save a girl that he loves,
你就說實話吧 你在這里 是為了幫你弟弟救他愛的女孩
or is it.. is it because you love her, too? Hmm?
還是因為你也愛著她
I mean, come on. Express yourself.I happen to like road-trip bonding.
拜托 坦白一點吧 我還挺喜歡公路談心的
Keep it up, Stefan. I can step out of helping as easily as I stepped in.
你最好閉嘴 斯特凡 我隨時可以離開
Nope. See, that's the beauty of it.You can't.
不會的 你看 這就是微妙之處 你不會走的
Alaric just left with jenna.
阿拉里克和珍娜剛走
He's getting her out of the house for a while so she doesn't ask questions about Elena.
他得帶她出去一段時間 這樣她就不會問起埃琳娜了
Look, I pulled this up based on that spot on the map.
你看 我在地圖上查那個地方
There's nothing for miles except for this old house.
除了這棟老房子 周圍幾英里什么都沒有
Did you send it to Stefan? Yeah.
你發給斯特凡了沒 發了
I hate sitting here, waiting like this.
我真討厭坐在這兒什么都做不了
She's gonna be fine.You don't know that.No, I don't.
她不會有事的 你也不確定 是 我不確定
What are you doing?I have something else I want to try.
你干嘛 我想試試別的辦法
I don't get it.I need a candle. Grab Elena's hairbrush.Ok, yeah.
我不明白 我需要一支蠟燭 還有埃琳娜的梳子 行 沒問題
What's all this stuff for?
要這些東西干嘛
I know it's crazy,But I might be able to get her a message.
我知道這很瘋狂 可我或許能給她送個信