Why am I here?
為什么抓我到這里
You keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them.
你不停地問我這些問題 好像我會回答一樣
Why won't you?That's another one.You got me.
為什么不回答 又是一個問題 你抓住了我
Ok? It's not like I can go anywhere.
對吧 我又逃不走
The least you can do is tell me what you want with me.
起碼可以告訴我 你想要我怎樣吧
I personally want nothing.I'm just a delivery service.
我個人什么也不想要 我的任務只是把你轉交出去
Delivery to who? Elijah?
交給誰 以利亞嗎
Ah heh. 2 points to the eavesdropper.
偷聽的還不少
Who is he?Is he a vampire?
他是誰 是個吸血鬼嗎
He's one of the vampires, the originals.
他是吸血鬼祖先中的一個
What do you mean, the originals?
吸血鬼祖先 什么意思
Again with the questions. Haven't the Salvatores been teaching you your vampire history?
又是個問題 難道塞爾瓦托兄弟 沒給你講過吸血鬼歷史嗎
So, you know Stefan and Damon.
這么說 你認識斯特凡和達蒙了
I know of them. A hundred years back,
我聽說過他們 一百多年前
A friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan.
我的一個朋友曾想把斯特凡介紹給我
She said he was one of the good ones.
她說他是個善良的吸血鬼
I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys, though,but I digress.
雖然我其實更喜歡壞男孩 我跑題了
Who are the originals?
吸血鬼祖先是誰
Trevor and I have been running for 500 years.
特雷弗和我逃亡了500年
We're tired. We want it over.
我們累了 我們想結束這一切
We're using you to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess.
我們要用你來談判 以擺脫過去的麻煩
But why me?Because you're a Petrova doppelganger.
但為什么是我 因為你是佩特洛娃的二重身
You're the key to breaking the curse.Curse?
是解開詛咒的關鍵 詛咒
The sun and the moon curse?Ohh. You do know your history.
日月的詛咒嗎 原來你是知道歷史的
What do you mean I'm the key?
你說我是關鍵 是什么意思
The moonstone is what breaks the curse.
月光石才是解開詛咒的關鍵啊
No. The moonstone is what binds the curse.
不是 月光石是承載詛咒的
Sacrifice is what breaks it.Sacrifice?
祭品才可以解開詛咒 祭品
The blood of the doppelganger.You're the doppelganger.
二重身的血 你就是二重身
Aka, in order to break the curse,You're the one that has to die.
所以 為了解開詛咒 你必須得死