Jeremy said there's an access road just past mile marker 6.
杰里米說6英里標識過后有條路可以過去
If you want some,just ask.I want some.Aw, that's so sweet.
如果你想喝 開口就好 我想喝 好感人啊
Gonna be all big and strong to save your girl.
變強壯 好去拯救你的女友
Well, don't worry. I've got your back. You'll be fine.
別擔心 有哥幫你 不會有事的
I'm not joking.I been drinking a little every day,
我沒開玩笑 我最近每天都喝一點
Slowly increasing my intake and building up my strength.
慢慢加量 讓我強壯起來
Does Elena know you're drinking blood?
埃琳娜知道你喝人血了嗎
I've been drinking hers.How romantic.
我一直在喝她的血 真是浪漫
Since we're road-trip bonding,Remember the days when all you lived for was blood,
既然我們在公路談心 還記得你嗜血如命的日子嗎
you were the guy who would rip someone apart just for the fun of it?
那時候的你會為了取樂把人撕成碎片
You mean when I was more like you?Yes, Stefan. Exactly.
你指的是我像你一樣的日子嗎 對 斯特凡 完全正確
Back when you put blood into me so I could be a big, bad vampire.
就是那個你讓我飲血 變成邪惡的吸血鬼
Wonder if Elena would be so quick to open her veins to that guy?
真想知道如果面對那樣的你 埃琳娜還會不會情愿給他喝血
By the way, what happened to that guy?He was a hoot.
順便問下 他遇到什么事了 他那個時候多有趣
Guess he found something else to live for.
我猜他找到了新的人生目標
He's here.This was a mistake.
他來了 這是一個錯誤
No, I told you I would get us out of this.
不 我告訴過你我有能力讓我們脫身
You have to trust me.No! He wants me dead, Rose!He wants her more.
你必須相信我 不 他要我死 羅斯 他更想要她
I can't do this. You give her to him, he'll have mercy on you,But I need to get out of here.
我做不到 你把她交給他 他會放過你 但我得離開這
Hey. What are we?We're family.Forever.
嘿 我們是什么關系 我們是一家人 永遠都是
You're scared.Stay here with her And don't make a sound.
你怕得要死 和她待在這里 別出聲