House should be just beyond those trees.
房子應該就在樹后面
Wait. Now, I've got a little more experience than you do with this sort of thing.
等等 做這種事 我可比你有經驗
So what's your point?
你想說什么
My point is whoever has Elena is probably who was after Katherine in 1864 and before that.
我想說 抓走埃琳娜的 很可能就是1864年之前在追蹤凱瑟琳的人
And?And it puts them at 500 years old and strong.
怎樣 說明他們至少活了500年 很強大
Are you sure you wanna do this?
你確定要這么做嗎
Yeah, I'm certain I wanna do it.
是的 我確定
'cause we go in that house, we might not come back out.
一旦我們進去那房子 可不一定有命回來
All right. Then I won't come out.So noble, Stefan.
好啊 那就出不來 真是高尚啊 斯特凡
I can't think of a better reason to die.
我想不出更好的為之死去的理由
But go on and stay here.I'll totally understand.
不過你留下吧 我完全理解
Well, we have a long journey ahead of us.We should be going.
我們還有很長的路要走呢 該啟程了
Please, don't let him take me.One last piece of business.
求求你 別讓他帶走我 還有一件事要了結
Then we're done.
然后我們就走
I've waited so long for this day, Elijah.
以利亞 我等待這一天已經很久了
I'm truly very sorry.Oh, no, your apology's not necessary.Yes. Yes, it is.
我真心地感到抱歉 沒事 你不必道歉 不 很必要
You trusted me with Katerina...And I failed you.
你出于信任將卡特琳娜交給我 而我卻辜負了你
Oh, yes, you are the guilty one,
沒錯 有罪的是你
And Rose aided you because she was loyal to you.That, I honor.
而羅斯幫你是出于對你的忠誠 我敬佩
Where was your loyalty?I beg your forgiveness.So granted.
你的忠誠 又在哪里 我懇求您的原諒 我原諒你