Where's Elena?She's home.And you're here why?
埃琳娜在哪里 她回家了 你干嘛不陪著她
Because she wanted to be with Jeremy.
因為她想和杰里米待一會兒
Here.Thanks.Listen, uh, what Rose told Elena about the curse.
給你 謝謝 我說 羅斯告訴埃琳娜的詛咒的事
I know. We'll keep her safe.
我知道 我們能保護她的
You know the only way we're gonna be able to do that is if we're not fighting each other.
我們只有停止互相爭斗 才能一起保護她的安全
We let Katherine come between us.We let that happen with Elena,we're not gonna be able to protect her.
之前讓凱瑟琳離間了我們 要是現在為了埃琳娜爭起來 我們是無法保護她的
Yes, Stefan.Heard it all before.
沒錯 斯特凡 但這些我早就聽過了
Damon.What?I'm sorry.About what?
達蒙 什么事 我很抱歉 你抱歉什么
For being the guy who made you turn 145 years ago.
為145年前逼你變成吸血鬼
Enough, Stef. It's late.We don't need to rehash that.
夠了 斯特 天晚了 過去的事不必再提
You know what? I've never said it out loud.
是這樣 這些抱歉的話我從未說出口
I guess I just need to say it, and you need to hear it.
我想我需要說出來 你也需要聽到
I'm sorry.What I did was selfish.
對不起 我的所作所為很是自私
I didn't want to be alone.
我不想孤單一人
Guess I just needed my brother.
可能我只是想要哥哥陪著我
You know what? This sounds crazy,but alcohol helps.
你知道嗎 這聽起來可能有些荒唐 但喝點酒就會好很多
Or at least it helps me.
至少對我很管用
You know, with all that inside jittery stuff.
神經過度緊張的時候 喝點酒就好了
I'm hot.It's like my skin is on fire.Really?
我好熱 好像皮膚著了火一樣 真的嗎
I never had any of that.Guess wolves are different.
我從沒這樣過 也許狼人不一樣吧