I'm not here to hurt you.
我不是來找你麻煩的
Why are you here?
那你來干什么
Lexi once told me that you're one of the good ones.
萊希跟我說過 你是個好吸血鬼
You knew Lexi?Trevor was my best friend.
你認識萊希 特雷弗是我的摯友
For 500 years, I have lived with one person,and he's gone.
我和他一起生活了五百年 現在他卻死了
And I don't wanna run anymore,because I don't have anybwhere else to run to.
我也不想再到處逃亡了 因為我已無處可去
Well, I'm sorry, but I can't help you.
對不起 我幫不了你
I don't need your help,but I think you need mine.
我不是來找你幫忙 我是來幫你的忙
Elijah may be dead, but this isn't over.
以利亞或許是死了 但事情還沒結束
What do you mean it's not over?It isn't over.
這話什么意思 事情還沒結束
The originals, they'll come for her.They have to.
吸血鬼祖先還是會來找她 必須來找她
They're doing it for him.For who?Klaus.
他們這樣做是為了他 為誰 克勞斯
Cute PJs.I'm tired, Damon.
睡衣很可愛 我累了 達蒙
Brought you this.I thought that was gone.
給你送這個來了 我還以為弄丟了
Thank you.Please give it back.
謝謝 請還給我
I just have to say something.
我有話要跟你說
Why do you have to say it with my necklace?
為什么要拿著我的項鏈說
Well...Because what I'm about to say is.
這個 因為我要說的
probably the most selfish thing I've ever said in my life.
可能是這輩子最自私的一番話
Damon, don't go there.No. I just have to say it once.
達蒙 不要那樣 別 我只說一次
You just need to hear it.I love you, Elena.
你一定要聽 埃琳娜 我愛你
And it's because I love you that...I can't be selfish with you.
因為愛你 所以 不能自私地把你據為己有
Why you can't know this.I don't deserve you.But my brother does.
為什么你都不知道呢 我配不上你 可我弟弟配得上