Hello, Elena.Stefan here?He called, said it was important.
你好啊 埃琳娜 斯特凡在嗎 他打電話給我 說有要緊事
Right this way.What is this about?You.
里邊請 什么事 是你
Ok, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years.
你們得明白 我只知道 這些年來零零碎碎聽到的一些事
And I don't know what's true and what's not true.
我也不知道哪些是真 哪些是假
That's the problem with all this vampire crap.
吸血鬼的事亂七八糟 麻煩就在這里
But Klaus, I know is real.Who is he?
但我知道 克勞斯確有其人 他是誰
One of the originals. He's a legend.
吸血鬼祖先之一 是個傳奇人物
From of the first generation of vampires.
第一代吸血鬼之一
Like Elijah.No. Elijah was the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus.
和以利亞一樣 不 比起克勞斯 以利亞就是復活節小白兔
He was a foot soldier.Klaus is the real deal.
他是馬前卒 克勞斯才是背后大佬
Klaus is known to be the oldest.
克勞斯是已知的最古老的吸血鬼
Ok, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?
你的意思是 史上最古老的吸血鬼 要來抓我
Yes.No.What they're saying is,I mean,if what she's saying is true.Which it is.
是的 不是 他們的意思是 我是說 如果她說的是真的 就是真的
And you're not just saying it so we don't kill you... Which I'm not.
而你也不是為了保住小命 才隨口胡說的 我沒胡說
Then we're lookin' at a solid maybe.
那么我們面對的可能就是 事實
Look, Elijah's dead, right?So no one else even knows that you exist.
以利亞已經死了 對吧 所以就沒人知道你的存在了
Not that you know of.That's not helping.
只是你們不知道而已 別幫倒忙
Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him.
我從沒聽說過有誰親眼見過他
I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction.
我們說的都是數百年來真真假假的傳聞
I mean, we don't know what's real.For all we know, he could just be some sort of stupid bedtime story.
無從辨別真假 從已知情況看 克勞斯可能只是唬小孩的傳說
He's real, and he doesn't give up.
他是真的 而且他從不放棄
If he wants something, He gets it.
他想要的東西 一定會得到
If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot.
誰要是不怕克勞斯 那他就是傻瓜
All right, we're shaking.You've made your point.
好吧 我們怕得發抖 你的目的已經達到了