At the beginning, I was very, very emotional.
一開始 我的情緒非常不穩定
Everything was heightened.I have that.
每件事都反應過激 我也是
How can you be a vampire?How can you be a werewolf?
你怎么會是吸血鬼 你怎么會是狼人
Who else is like you?Just me.
還有誰跟你一樣 就我一個
It's a really long story.We can share another time.
說來話長 下次再詳談吧
Uh, how many other werewolves are there?Just me.
還有多少狼人呢 就我一個
And my uncle Mason,but he left town.
本來還有梅森叔叔 不過他離開小鎮了
Look, Tyler...You can't tell anyone, OK?
聽著 泰勒 別跟其他人說 好嗎
Not about you, not about me.No one will understand.I know.
別說出我們的秘密 他們不會理解的 我明白
I want to tell you about my mom and yours and the founding families and the council,
我想跟你聊聊我們的媽媽 還有創始家族以及理事會
but I need you to promise me no one will find out about us.
可你得保證不讓其他人發現我們的真面目
This is life and death, Tyler.
事關生死 泰勒
I have no one else to tell.I'm sorry about earlier.
我根本無處傾訴 剛才 對不起了
It's just,I'm alone with this.It's gonna happen to me.
因為 我獨自承受著這些 事情就要發生了
On the next full moon, I'm gonna turn,and I won't be able to stop it.I'm scared.
下一次月圓時 我就要變身了 而我卻無法控制 我很怕