Rosemary.Is there somewhere we can talk?Yes.In here.
羅斯瑪麗 有說話的地方嗎 有 就在這兒
You h-have to forgive the house.
房子破舊您得見諒
Oh, no. What's a little dirt?I completely understand.
自然 有點兒灰塵何妨 我完全可以理解
So tell me, what is it that gives you the courage to call me?
那么告訴我 是什么讓你鼓起勇氣找我
I wanted my freedom.I'm tired of running.
我希望得到自由 我厭倦了逃亡
You're in a position to grant me that.
而你有赦免我的權利
I have complete authority to grant pardon to you and your little pet.
我完全有權力赦免你和你那小寵兒
What is his name these days? Trevor.
他叫什么來著 特雷弗
If I so see fit.Katerina Petrova?I'm listening.
若我認為適當的話 卡特琳娜·佩特洛娃 我在聽
She didn't burn in the church in 1864.
她并沒有在1864年教堂大火中喪生
Continue.She survived.Where is she?
繼續 她活了下來 她在哪里
You don't seem surprised by this.
你似乎并不驚訝
Oh, when you called and invited me into this armpit of civilization,
你聯絡我 邀我來到這窮鄉僻壤
which is a mere 3 hours from the town we know as Mystic Falls,
而且還距神秘瀑布鎮不到3小時車程
I surmised it had everything to do with Katerina.
我就推測肯定和卡特琳娜有關系
Do you have her in your possession?No.
現在她在你手上嗎 沒有
I have better,I have her doppelganger.That's impossible.
不過我有更好的 我抓到了她的二重身 那不可能
Her family line ended with her.I know that for a fact.
她是她們家族最后一條血脈 那是事實
The facts are wrong.Well, show her to me.
這個事實是錯的 把她帶上來
Elijah, you're a man of honor.
以利亞 你是個守信義的人
You're to be trusted,But I want to hear you say it again.
我相信你言而有信 不過我還是想聽你再說一遍承諾
You have my word that I will pardon you.Follow me.
我保證 我會赦免你 跟我來