Look, I don't have a choice.
聽著 我別無選擇
The bitch saved my life, and now I owe her.I have to pay up.
那賤人救過我的命 我欠她情 我得償還
You have the moonstone.I can sense it on you.
月光石在你身上 我能感覺到
You feel that?You can trust me.
你感覺到了嗎 你可以信任我
Give it to me.It's ok.
把它給我 沒關系的
we're missing the party.I'll have one of those.
我們錯過了派對 我也要一杯
right away, miss Katherine.Thank you.
馬上好 凱瑟琳小姐 謝謝
No! Damon, don't.Yes, Damon, please.
不要 達蒙 別 快動手吧 達蒙
The second the spell is lifted,I'm gonna drive this stake right through your heart.
咒語一旦被解開 我會立刻把木樁插進你的心臟
God, you're hot.When did you get so hot?
天吶 你好性感啊 你什么時候變得這么性感的
Katherine,The spell in this room has been broken.You're free to leave.Thank god.
凱瑟琳 這屋子里的咒語已被破解 你可以離開了 謝天謝地
When I hand this over, my debt to you is over.
我把這個交給你 你我恩怨一筆勾銷
Done.I owe you nothing.I said "Done." Give it.I wouldn't do that.
成交 我再不欠你什么 我說過了成交 給我 如果是我就不會給她
You should have told me another witch involved.
你應該告訴我還有其他女巫參與其中
She's a Bennett witch, Katherine.But I'm sure you knew that.
她是貝內特家族的女巫 凱瑟琳 但我相信你是知道的
Wait, Elena.Elena's fine.
等等 埃琳娜呢 埃琳娜很好
The spell is broken. She'll heal quickly.Bonnie's with her.
咒語破解了 她很快就會痊愈的 邦妮跟她在一起