1、get back
恢復(原來的狀態)
Then life started to get back to normal.
隨后生活又恢復了正常。
I couldn't get back to sleep.
我再也睡不著了。
回到,重提(原來的話題)
It wasn't until we had sat down to eat that we got back to the subject of Tom Halliday.
我們直到坐下來吃飯時才又提起湯姆·哈利迪這個話題。
取回;找回;收回
You have 14 days in which you can cancel the contract and get your money back.
你可在14天之內取消合同,收回錢款。
對…進行報復
The divorce process should not be used as a means to get back at your former partner.
不應該在辦理離婚手續上報復以前的伴侶。
I'm going to get you back so badly you'll never to be able to show your face again.
我要狠狠地還以顏色,讓你從此無臉見人。
2、come over
(尤指奇怪或意外的感覺)支配,影響
As I entered the corridor which led to my room that eerie feeling came over me.
走進通往我房間的走廊時,那種怪異恐怖的感覺包圍了我。
I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.
對不起,我不知道自己是怎么回事。
開始覺得;突然表現得
When Connie pours her troubles out to him, Joe comes over all sensitive.
當康妮向他傾訴自己的煩惱時,喬顯得極為體貼。
Now you are coming over all puritanical about nothing.
你太古板了,其實沒什么事。
給人以…印象;顯得
You come over as a capable and amusing companion.
你給人的感覺是一個能干、風趣的同伴。
He came over well,perhaps a little pompous, but nevertheless honest and straightforward.
他給人的印象很好,可能顯得有點自大,不過還是很誠實和直率。