Joey: What?
什么?
Chandler: Nothing, just your overcoat sounds remarkably like Brent Mussberger.
沒什么,只是你的外套聽起來很像Brent Mussberger。
Joey: Check it out, GiantsCowboys.
看看,巨人隊對戰牛仔隊。
Chandler: You're watching a football game at a funeral?
你在葬禮上看橄欖球賽?
Joey: No, it's the pregame. I'm gonna watch it at the reception.
沒有,現在是賽前準備。我要在招待會的時候看比賽。
Chandler: You are a frightening, frightening man.
你是個很可怕的人。
Rachel: Oh no! My new Paolo shoes!
哦不!Paolo 送的新鞋!
Ross: Oh, I hope they're not ruined.
哦,我希望沒被弄壞。
Phoebe: God, what a great day....What? Weatherwise!
天,今天真棒……怎么了?我說的是天氣!
Ross: I know, uh, the air, thethe trees...even though Nana's gone, there's, there's something almost, uh I don't know, almost likeaff
我知道,呃,空氣,還有還有樹木…盡管外婆去世了,還有一些東西,呃我不知道,好像…
All: God! Ross!
天吶!Ross!
Ross: I'm fine. I'm fine! Just just...having my worst fear realised, but...
我很好。只是只是…是我經歷過的最恐怖的事了,但...
Phoebe: Okay, don't worry, I'm just checking to see if the muscle's in spasm...huh.
好了,別擔心,我只是在檢查你的肌肉是否痙攣了……嗯。
Ross: What, what is it?
怎么,怎么樣?
Phoebe: You missed a belt loop.
你的皮帶環掉了一個。
Phoebe: Okay, it's in spasm.
好了,是痙攣了。
Mrs. Geller: Here, sweetie, here. I took these when I had my golfing accident.
來,孩子,來。打高爾夫球受傷時我就用的這個。
Ross: Thanks, Mom.
謝謝媽媽。
Chandler: Oh, no.
哦,不。
Andrea: Sorry! Hi, l'm Andrea. I'm Dorothy's daughter.
對不起,嗨,我叫安吉拉,我是 Dorothy的女兒。
Chandler: Hi, I'm Chandler, and I have no idea who Dorothy is.
嗨,我是Chandler,我不知道 Dorothy是誰。