Mrs. Geller: More wine, dear?
再來點酒好嗎,親愛的?
Monica: Oh, I think so.
哦,我看行。
Mrs. Geller: Those earrings look really lovely on you.
你戴這些耳環真好看。
Monica: Thank you. They're yours.
謝謝你。是你給的。
Mrs. Geller: Actually they were Nana's.
實際上是外婆給的。
Mr. Geller: Now I'm depressed! Even more than I was.
現在我很傷心!比剛才還傷心。
Monica: Oh, look. My first grade picture. Please ignore the Dynomite Tshirt.
哦,快看,我在一年級時候的照片。請忽略那件Dynomite T恤衫。
Rachel: Hey, who's this little naked guy?
嗨,這個裸體的小家伙是誰?
Ross: Oh! That little naked guy would be me.
那個裸體的小家伙是我。
Rachel: Aww, look at the little thing.
哇哦,看這個小東西。
Ross: Yes, yes, fine, that is my penis. Can we be grownups now?
對,對,是,是我的小雞雞。我們能成熟點兒嗎?
Chandler: Who are those people?
這些人是誰?
Ross: Got me.
這可難住我了。
Monica: Oh, that's Nana, right there in the middle. What does it say? 'Me and the gang at Java Joe's'.
哦,中間那個是外婆,寫著 “我和朋友們攝于Java Joe's'”。
Rachel: Wow, Monica, you look just like your grandmother. How old was she there?
哇,Monica,你看起來和你外婆好像。她那時多大?
Monica: Let's see, 1939...yeah, 24,25?
我看看,1939年……24、25歲?
Ross: Looks like a fun gang.
看起來這幫人很開心。
Joey: Ooh, look look look look look! I got Monica naked!
哦,看看看看看!我找到一張莫尼卡裸體的照片!
Rachel: Let me see!
我看看
Ross: No no, that would be me again. I'm, uh, just trying something.
不不,那還是我。我,呃,在嘗試些新東西。