Ross: No! No no no! Wait. I may have something in the back.
不!不不,等一下。我可以在后面找找。
Ross: Oh my God...
哦我的天。
Mrs. Geller: Is everything all right, dear?
一切還好嗎,親愛的?
Ross: Yeah, just...just Nana stuff.
是,只是……只是外婆的東西。
Ross: How we doing, you guys ready?
怎么樣,你們準備好了嗎?
Monica: So mom already called this morning to remind me not to wear my hair up.Did you know my ears are not my best feature?
媽媽早上已經打過電話提醒我不要把頭發扎起來。你知道我的耳朵不是我最好的部位嗎?
Ross: Some days it's all I can think about.
有段時間我是這樣認為的。
Phoebe: Hi, sorry I'm late, I couldn't find my bearings.
嗨,抱歉我來晚了,我找不到方向了。
Rachel: Oh, youyou mean your earrings?
哦,你的意思是你的耳環?
Phoebe: What'd I say?
我剛才說了什么?
Rachel: Hmm.
恩。
Monica: Are these the shoes?
這就是那雙鞋?
Rachel: Yes. Paolo sent them from Italy.
是的。Paolo從意大利寄來的。
Ross: What, weuh we don't have shoes here, or...?
什么,我們呃我們這兒沒有鞋嗎?還是…?
Joey: Morning. We ready to go?
早上好。我們準備出發嗎?
Chandler: Well, don't we look nice all dressed up?...It's stuff like that, isn't it?
恩,穿戴整齊之后我們是不是挺好看的?挺像那么一回事的,不是嗎?
Monica: It was a really beautiful service.
剛才的儀式很好。
Mrs. Geller: It really was. Oh, come here, sweetheart. You know, I think it might be time for you to start using night cream.
的確是。哦,到這兒來,甜心。知道嗎,我覺得你到了應該開始用晚霜的時候了。