Ross: Here's my retainer!
我的牙齒矯正器!
Mr. Geller: I was just thinking. When my time comes
爸!
Monica: Dad!
爸!
Mr. Geller: Listen to me! When my time comes, I wanna be buried at sea.
聽我說!聽我說!當我死的時候,我想被葬在大海里。
Monica: You what?
你什么?
Mr. Geller: I wanna be buried at sea, it looks like fun.
我想被葬在大海里,這看起來很有趣。
Monica: Define fun. Mr. Geller: Come on, you'll make a day of it! You'll get a boat, pack a lunch... And then we throw your body in the water...Gee, that does sound fun!
定義一下“有趣”。別這樣,你們會花一天時間的!你們要弄一條船,帶上午餐…然后要我們把你扔到水里…天吶,這聽起來確實有趣(反語)。
Mr. Geller: Everyone thinks they know me. Everyone says 'Jack Geller, so predictable'. Maybe after I'm gone, they'll say 'Buried at sea! Huh!'.
每個人都以為他們了解我。每個人都說 “Jack Geller,可想而知”。也許我死后,他們會說“葬在海里!啊?”
Monica: That's probably what they'll say.
可能他們會這樣說。
Mr. Geller: I'd like that.
我喜歡那樣。
Chandler: Hey, gorgeous.
嗨,美女。
Shelley: Hey. Look, I'm sorry about yesterday, I, um
嗨。你看,昨天的事我很抱歉,我,呃
Chandler: No, no, don't don't worry about it. Believe me, apparently other people have made the same mistake.
不,不,別別放在心上。相信我,顯然別人也犯過同樣的錯誤。
Shelley: Oh! Okay! Phew!
哦!好!吁!
Chandler: So, uh...what do you think it is about me?
那么,呃……你從我的哪一點覺得我是的?
Shelley: I don't know, uh...you just have aa...Chandler:...Quality, right, great. Y'know, it's a shame, because you and Lowell would've made a great couple.
我不知道,呃…你只是有種… 氣質,對,棒極了。你知道,真可惜,因為你和Lowell本來會是很配的一對兒。