Oh! And Debbie, my best friend from junior high got struck by lightning on a miniature golf course.
還有Debbie,我初中時最好的朋友,在打迷你高爾夫球時被閃電擊中。
I always get this really strong Debbie vibe whenever I use one of those little yellow pencils, y'know.
每次用那只小小的黃色鉛筆時都能強烈感應到 Debbie,知道嗎?
I miss her. Rachel: Aw. Here, Pheebs, want this? Phoebe: Oh! Thanks!
我好想她。噢。Pheeb,你想要這個嗎?噢,謝謝。
Rachel: Sure. I just sharpened her this morning.
說真的。我早上才把她削尖的。
Joey: Now, see, I don't believe any of that. I think once you're dead, you're dead! You're gone! You're worm food!
看,我不相信這些。我認為一旦人死了,就是死了!你就走了!你就是蟲子的食物了!
So Chandler looks gay, huh?
錢德看起來像個同性戀?
Phoebe: Yeah, I don't who this is, but it's not Debbie.
恩,我不知道這是誰,但不是Debbie。
Monica: Dad, let us just make a decision.
爸爸,我們做個決定吧。
Mr. Geller: You are right, this is crazy, it is going into the ground. we should get the most basic thing.
你說的對,這很瘋狂,將要把它埋進地里,我們應該把基本的東西弄好。
Monica: Right! Ok! That would be the nonprotective corrugated fiberboard with white laminate.
對!那就是上面有白色薄片的,不受保護的波紋纖維板。
Dad, we can't bury Nana in a dresser from Makea.
爸爸,我們不能把奶奶葬在Makea的櫥柜里面
Mr. Geller: See! This is why your mother buys all my clothes, I hate to shop, I hate it
看到了吧,這就是為什么你媽媽給我買所有的衣服,我討厭購物,討厭它。
Monica: Dad, doesn't this might be more about the fact that, once you make a decision, it's like acknowledging Nana's actually gone?
爸爸,這是不是可能更多是由于一旦你做出決定,就宣布奶奶真的過世了?
Mr. Geller: No, I really hate to shop.
不,我確實討厭購物
Ross: I thought it was gonna be a closed casket.
我以為要用密封的棺木
Mrs. Geller: Well, that doesn't mean she can't look nice!
這并不代表她不能看起來體面。
Mrs. Geller: Sweetie, you think you can get in there?
孩子,你覺得自己能鉆進去嗎?
Ross: I don't see why not.
我當然可以。