You have your fans, I have mine. Someday, your fans are going to work for my fans.
你有帥哥追,我有宅男捧。有朝一日,帥哥都得為宅男打工。
Oh, um, Gloria, Do you mind if I talk to Mitchell alone for a minute?
那個,歌洛莉亞你介意我和米奇爾單獨聊聊嗎?
It's okay. I already know what you said, and I think it's crazy. Mitchell is not making me his mommy.
沒事的。我已經知道你說什么了,我覺得那也太離譜了。米奇爾沒有把我當他的媽咪啊。
No, I know. He's not, but I think that I might be.
我知道。他沒有,但我想是我把你當媽了。
Okay, now you're going really, really crazy, because I am younger than you.
好吧,現在你更是瘋話連篇了,因為我可是比你還年輕喲。
Mm, by 14 months, so let's settle down.
就年輕14個月,算了吧。
What is going on with you today?
你今天怎么回事?
I...all right, I'm working this out as I go.
我,好吧,我終于想明白了。
I think maybe seeing you get all buddy-buddy today with Gloria made me feel like it did when you were with mom, and--and...
我覺得我今天見到你和歌洛莉亞那么親密讓我覺得想當年你和媽媽也如此,所以...
I don't know. I-I felt like the odd man out.
我不知道,我覺得我被你們拋棄了。
Okay. Well, that--that's how I used to feel with you and dad.
其實,對于你和爸爸的關系,我也是同樣的感覺。
I know. I know. We--we chose teams, even during the divorce.
我知道。我知道。我們各自選擇陣營,就連爸媽離婚時也一樣。
It...Okay, the last couple years, you and I have been our own team.
聽我說,最近幾年里你和我是最親密的。
You know? And I don't want that to go away.
明白嗎?所以我不希望我們姐弟倆疏遠了。
So...I guess I just felt a little left out today. -Shut up.
所以我想我今天有點被冷落的感覺。-別說了。
Okay, can you two try hugging a box so that your poor mother doesn't have to do all the hard work? I am sorry,
好吧,你們能不能換成抱箱子,好讓你們可憐的后媽不那么辛苦?實在抱歉,
Gloria, about all the mom stuff today.
歌洛莉亞,今天說的那些瘋話。
I just--I got this crazy idea that you liked Mitchell better than me.
我只是,有個瘋狂的想法覺得你喜歡米奇爾勝過我。
I do like Mitchell better than you. -What?
我的確更喜歡米奇爾。-什么?
Ay, please. Are you going to honestly tell me that I'm your favorite person in this family?
哎呀,拜托。你敢不敢誠實地告訴我在這個家里你最喜歡我?
I'm not even your favorite Colombian in this family.
在這個家,我甚至不算你最喜歡的哥倫比亞人吧。
I would love to get closer to you. You have my number.
我是很想和你搞好關系。你知道我電話。
But call me quickly because I book up.
但是要早點打電話呦,很多人約我的。
You never saw me.
你們誰也沒看見我啊。
There you are. I really need to talk to you. - You really don't.
你在這啊。我真的需要和你談談。-完全沒那必要。
Jay, please. It's about work. I got a text during your massage. I've been offered a partnership in a new agency.
杰,拜托。是工作上的事。給你按摩的時候我收到一條短息。有一家新成立的公司請我去當合伙人。