Boy, do you have the right idea.
老爹,真是難以想象啊。
Could use a little break from the mother and child reunion going on down there. Don't ask.
總算從樓下的母子大重逢里解脫出來了。別問。
Mitchell's turning Gloria into mom. Bam! It's out.
米奇爾把歌洛莉亞當親媽了。瞧!我說了。
You remember the way mom and Mitchell used to be in their private little club, just the two of them, and no one else allowed in.
你記得米奇爾和媽媽以前總沉浸在他們的兩人小世界嗎,就他們倆,閑人勿進。
Well...it's happening again, but this time around, it's happening with your wife.
歷史又在重演啊,但這一次,你老婆也有參與演出。
You should see them down there.
你真該下去看看他倆。
It would actually be adorable if it weren't so sick.
要不是他倆太惡心,其實也挺可愛的。
I just-- You know, I feel like Mitchell is a grown man, he has a child,
我只是,我覺得米奇爾都是成年人了,都是當爹的人了,
and he's still working out some psychodrama from 20 years ago.
可還擺脫不了20年前的心理問題。
Daddy, can I have a sip of your beer, please? Thanks.
爸,能讓我喝口啤酒不?多謝。
Oh, my god. Mitchell cozies up to mom, I go running to daddy.
我的天啊。米奇爾黏著媽媽,我就來投奔我爸。
I'm the one who's turning Gloria into mom, which is really disturbing since we're the same age.
我才是把歌洛莉亞當成親媽的人,明明我倆就一樣大真讓人不安。
You're older. -Oh. Oh, that's where we're gonna chime in?
你比她大。-你憋了半天就吐槽這么一句嗎?
Will you hurry up?
你能快點不?
I'm saving my strength. Because if we don't find this helicopter, I'm walking to Canada.
我在保存我的體力。因為如果我們找不到那架直升機我得逃往到加拿大去。
Hope you like taxes.
希望你喜歡高稅收。
Hey! That's our helicopter!
瞧!那是我們的直升機!
Is it, now? I'm sure you have the proper documentation for that.
是嗎?你有相關證明文件嗎。
Just give it back. It's ours.
快還給我們。是我們的。
You guys are bullies.
你們是惡霸啊。
They can't be bullies. They're nerds.
他們才當不了惡霸。是書呆子才對。
Don't pigeonhole us. We can be both.
別分的那么細。我們可以是"惡霸書呆子"。
Is there an issue here?
有什么問題嗎?
Uncle Cam, I got this.
小卡舅夫,我來搞定。
Oh, my god, it's Alex Dunphy. So awesome.
我的天啊,是艾麗克斯·鄧菲。好美啊。
Problem here, boys?
杠上了嗎,小伙子們?
These geeks won't give us back our helicopter that we took from Reuben.
這些死宅男不肯把直升機還給我們,那是我們從羅本那兒搶來的。
Is that right, Abraham?
是這樣嗎,亞伯拉罕?
Oh, my god. She knows your name.
我的天啊。她知道你的大名。
Helicopter, please.
直升機,還來。
I love you.
我愛你。
What just happened?
剛剛什么情況?