日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 大西洋帝國 > 大西洋帝國第三季 > 正文

大西洋帝國第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集:吉普大發雷霆

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

I would like to ask you to help me obtain a diaphragm.

我想讓你幫我裝一個隔膜
Is this what the Shearer woman wanted to speak to you about?
這就是那個叫席勒的女人給你說的事
I suppose I'd need two
事實上,我需要兩個
one for her and one for me.
一個給她,一個給我
This little shit is sneaking around where he don't belong.
這小混賬去了不該去的地方
Dad! You're drunk.
爸爸,你喝醉了
Let go of him right now.
放下他
Or what? Or I'll kill you.
不然怎樣, 我會殺了你
There's a new face. He's my muscle.
那是張新面孔, 我的打手
What's in the case? Irons.
箱子里是什么, 熨斗
George Remus, you're under arrest
喬治·雷穆斯
for violating the Volstead Act.
你因違犯禁酒法案被逮捕了
You can't do this. Remus has paid!
你們不能這么做,雷穆斯付了錢
Remus kept receipts! What receipts?
雷穆斯留著收據呢, 什么收據
From Jess Smith, Daugherty's man.
杰西·史密斯的收據,他是達赫提的人
You came. Didn't I say I would?
你來了, 我不是說了要來嗎
Aquavit. We're not supposed to drink any
白蘭地, 我們不能喝...
Not to drink, to sell.
不是喝,拿去賣
Sell where? On Kedzie Boulevard to Norwegian people there.
賣到哪, 凱茨大道,賣給那的挪威人
When this is all sorted, you and I...
事兒辦妥之后,我們...
Why not now?
為什么不現在就走
We'll go as soon as we're able.
等到時機成熟,我們就遠走高飛
Joe Masseria is backing Gyp Rosetti.
喬·馬赫里亞支持吉普·羅塞蒂
I'm going to fight him. I need your help.
我要和他正面對抗,我需要你們的幫助
Everyone here wishes you
這里的所有人
all the luck in the world.
都祝你好運
Arnold. Arnold.
阿諾德,阿諾德
To all swimmers, bathers, sailors,
致游泳者,沐浴者,航海者
landlubbers, mermaids, sea serpents,
新水手,美人魚,雙頭蛇
and other creatures of the deep,
以及其他的深海生物
I, King Neptune, offer greetings.
我,海神,歡迎大家
As ruler of the Seven Seas,
作為七大洋的統帥
lord of the boundless waves,
汪洋大海的主人
high constable of the coral caverns
珊瑚洞穴的保衛者
and uttermost recesses of the depths,
大海深處的治安官
I invite you to feast your eyes on my spellbinding sirens
我邀請大家欣賞我迷人的塞任(半人半鳥的女海妖,常用美妙歌聲引誘水手,令船觸礁沉沒)
and surrender to the allure of seaside enchantment...
沉醉于海濱的魅力中
...to forget about life's stormy seas,
忘卻人生的驚濤駭浪
shipwrecks, and typhoons.
忘卻人生中的海難臺風
This morning, I unlock the joys of summer
今晨,我帶來夏日的歡愉
and invite the denizens of Atlantic City to frolic
邀請大西洋城的居民們
in the spume and bubble of my watery depths.
來我大洋中嬉戲
For the next 12 weeks, I command you...
接下來的十二個禮拜,我命令你們...
What the heck is this? Must have fell off a boat.
這什么鬼東西, 從船上掉下來的吧
Whiskey!
威士忌
Look at this!
Forget about life's stormy seas...
忘卻人生的驚濤駭浪
I can't believe this! Whiskey!
不敢相信, 是威士忌
Whiskey!
威士忌
Why is everyone yelling?
為什么大家那么興奮
Maybe it's a sea serpent.
可能看到海蛇了
...and typhoons.
臺風
Enjoy the pleasures
盡享
of summer and...
夏日的愉悅...
Should I continue?
我要繼續嗎
Just blow the fucking trumpets
把喇叭吹起
and leave it at that.
就這樣就行了
Very mayoral, Ed.
愛德,很有市長風范
Come on, load 'em up. Let's go.
快點,裝上,走
My back is killing me. I got these three.
我的背疼死了, 我搬了三箱
A dozen fucking crates.
他媽的十二箱
Two it was more like two. Are you sure?
兩箱,貌似是兩箱, 你確定
Why not three? Or fuckin' 12?
不是三箱嗎,十二箱呢
Two it was two dozen, Gyp.
確定是兩箱,吉普
I want to see this pompinaio captain.
我要見見這個操蛋的船長
He said it was crazy out there last night.
他說昨晚狀況有點失控
The waves were coming out every which way.
海浪從四面八方撲來
It's a fuckin' ocean, Tonino, doing what it's supposed to!
這他媽的是大海,托尼諾,它應該起浪
Why the fuck ain't he? Could've been rogue waves.
船長應做之事呢, 海浪可能太猛了
What?
什么
My cousin Franco. He's new.
我的堂弟弗朗哥,他是新來的
Whole side of the family is fuckin' yammerers.
我家那邊的親戚都愛發牢騷
Tell me about these waves.
跟我說說海浪
Well, aactually He don't know shit.
那個,其實... 他知道個屁
Worked on my uncle's fishing boat
小時候他在我叔叔的漁船上干過
when he was a kid, so he thinks he knows...
所以他覺得他懂...
Say what you're gonna say.
想說什么,說啊
Nothing.
沒什么
It's just sometimes when the wind shifts,
風向轉變的時候
waves crash into each other from different directions.
波浪從四面八方層疊起來
And when they do, they make giant waves.
這樣,就成了一個大波浪
It's easy to lose cargo if it's not strapped down.
貨物沒綁好的話,就容易掉進海里
Your father was a fisherman, huh?
你爸爸是個漁夫嗎
All his life.
打了一輩子魚
Well, how come you don't know this shit?
你怎么不知道這些
Well, I didn't His father was your uncle, right?
我不... 他爸爸是你叔叔吧
All right, this car is all filled up.
好了,這車裝滿了
All right. Let it go. ...bring two here.
好了,開走, 拿兩箱過來
Come on.
快點
Fuckin' Sinbad over here.
這里有個辛巴達啊(航海家,出自夢工廠出品的動畫故事片《辛巴達七海傳奇》)
Good morning, sir. No peddlers.
早上好先生, 小販勿進
I'd like a moment Oh, go away. I not buy nothing.
請抽一點時間, 走開,我不買東西
What's your name, friend?
朋友,你叫什么名字
My name is "I Not Buy Nothing."
我叫"什么也不買"
Not even a taste of the homeland?
家鄉的味道,也不要嗎
Aquavit.
白蘭地
Perhaps you'd like to discuss this in back?
我們能去里面談么
This from Norway?
這酒是從挪威來的
Cicero, but it's made by a real Norwegian.
西塞羅來的,不過是挪威人釀的
You no sound like you from Norway. My wife.
你的口音不像挪威人, 我妻子是挪威人
May I?
能倒一杯嗎
Ah, it's good.
不錯
$6 a bottle.
六元一瓶
You give four to me, I give 20?
我要四瓶,二十元吧
Very well.
成交
You come back later, yeah?
你以后還會來吧
I have more money and I buy more.
我有錢,需要更多的貨
Later, yes.
會來的
Thank you.
謝謝
You did not drink your powder.
你沒吃藥
Gaston Means.
加斯頓·米恩斯
He is on the line.
已經接通了
I'm not to be disturbed. Is that clear?
閑人勿擾,懂嗎
Ja.
遵命
I'll begin the discussion, then, shall I?
我開始說咯
A certain individual has manifested
某人已經表現出
every sign of erratic behavior.
怪異的行為了
Jess Smith is Harry Daugherty's problem.
杰西·史密斯是哈利·達赫迪的問題
In my estimation, the attorney general is rather
我估計,司法部長尚未在
perfectly suspended between the bonds of loyalty
在忠誠和自保之間
and the need for selfpreservation.
找到兩全之法
So let the son of a bitch hang there. Yes, indeed.
讓那個混蛋就那么僵著, 是的沒錯
But in the meanwhile, the likelihood is high
與此同時,杰西也可能
that Jess will say anything to anybody
給別人透露
regarding everyone he's ever met.
他見過之人的信息
Such is the nature of hysterics.
狗急了會跳墻
Your name would be on that list,
你肯定也考慮到了
as I'm sure you've considered.
他也見過你
So would yours.
他也見過你
Would it be difficult? Mr. Smith?
有何難處, 史密斯先生嗎
Some finesse would be required.
需要一些策略
Fortunately, I have experience in these matters.
幸運的是,這些事我有經驗
What does that cost?
要多少
40,000.
四萬
Are you there?
你在聽嗎
There are men who would do it for $10.
十元也有人做
And you're free to hire them.
你可以找那些人
I hope you don't choose a surgeon on the same basis.
希望你別找個外科醫生
In both cases the outcome can be unexpectedly messy.
不管哪種情況,結果都可能一團糟
You'll get paid when I see the results.
事情辦妥之后,我會付你錢的
Why are you leaving so early?
你怎么這么早就走了
The Thompsons are expecting me.
湯普森家找我
Margaret, you mean.
你是指瑪格麗特
I'm not a monkfish, Katy.
凱蒂,我不是安康魚
I'll not take your bait.
我不會上你鉤
I was just wondering if Mr. Thompson knows
她這么喜歡讓你幫忙
his wife fancies the help.
湯普森先生知道嗎
We've been through this at great length.
我們已經細談過這事兒了
I heard you the other day on the phone.
那天你打電話,我聽到了
I'm only doing my job. Right.
我在工作, 是啊
Maybe she needed your help removing a pea
她還需要你幫她
from under her mattress.
拿掉床墊下的豌豆
Stop filling your head with foolish notions.
別胡思亂想了
Then prove me a fool.
那證明我是錯的
I'd be happy to...
我很樂意
at the altar.
在圣壇上的時候
Really?
真的嗎
We'll discuss it later.
我們稍后再談
Mr. Sleater, good morning.
斯雷特先生,早上好
Mrs. Thompson.
湯普森太太
Mr. Kessler.
凱斯勒先生
Is something wrong? No, I just...
有事嗎, 沒,我只是...
You come bearing secrets.
你有不能告人的秘密
Um, nothing as fancy as that, I'm afraid.
沒那么神秘
What do you think, Mr. Kessler?
你覺得呢,凱斯勒先生
II do not understand.
我不明白
Then I suppose you need to come clean.
你還是說清楚吧
It's, um
是...
it's Katy's birthday tomorrow,
明天是凱蒂的生日
and I'll be damned if I know what to give her.
我不知道該送她什么
And truly be damned I choose wrong.
更怕送了她不喜歡的東西
A woman's touch.
女人的特性
I'm at your mercy, missus.
太太,請你發慈悲
Well, let's discuss the possibilities.
我們談論下吧
You can bring the car around.
你去備車
I'll be down shortly. Yes, ma'am.
我馬上下來, 好的太太
You shouldn't toy with him.
你不該愚弄他
He sees more than you think.
他比你想象中知道得多
He's only seen us talking.
他只看見我們說話
And soon, he won't see us at all.
不久之后,他就不會再見到我們了
If we botch this, he'll find out.
如果我們不掩飾好,他會發現的
Mr. Kessler?
凱斯勒先生
Mr. Thompson.
湯普森先生
You'll need to leave first.
你得先走
I'll follow after. When?
我稍后便來, 什么時候
Can't say. Six weeks, a month.
說不準,六周,一月
Why so long?
為什么要等這么久
We leave together, then he knows.
如果我們同時走,他會知道的
And he won't forget.
他不會饒恕我們
And there's no place far enough then.
到時,就沒有我們的容身之處了
What's St. Louis like?
圣路易斯怎么樣
I haven't a clue.
我不知道
But Emmet's a mate from years back.
不過埃米特是我多年好友
He'll set us on our feet.
他會幫我們安排好的
And if it doesn't suit us, we'll we'll...
如果覺得不合適,我們就...
We'll live among the Indians.
我們就和印度人住在一起
Aye. Or give it a go at least.
至少要試一試
And Katy?
凱蒂呢
I'll leave one morning,
我走的那天
tell her something that sounds convincing,
會編一個讓她信服的理由
and she'll never see me again.
之后她就不會再見到我了
"A man, a plan, a canal
"男人,計劃,運河
Panama."
巴拿馬"
What are you yammering about?
你嘟囔什么呢
It's a palindrome. A what?
這叫回文, 什么東西
A word or phrase spelled exactly the same backwards or forwards.
首尾回環的詞
Like "Mom."
比如"媽媽"
Or imbecile.
或者"白癡"
Well, no, that's not Where the hell is Owen?
不對,這個不是, 歐文死到哪兒去了
I'll go see.
我去看看
"A man, a plan"
"男人,計劃"
What is it?
什么來著
"A man, a plan, a canal"
"男人,計劃,運河"
I have a fucking headache!
我他媽頭疼
I'll tell you later.
我回頭告訴你
Sorry I'm late.
對不起我遲到了
Fill him in.
給他講講
Heard back from my contact in New York.
我在紐約的線人說
Masseria goes to the Turkish baths
馬赫里亞每周四同一時間
every Thursday, same time every week 9:00 P.M.
去土耳其浴池,晚上九點
That might work.
或許能行
Some place on Chrystie Street.
浴池在基絲汀街上
Popular with the locals.
很受當地人歡迎
Steamy, dark, people distracted.
霧氣蒸騰,昏暗,沒人留意
Come up from behind, nice and quiet.
背后下手,神不知鬼不覺
They got the mineral baths?
有礦泉浴嗎
Is that fucking important?
那他媽有什么要緊
He's keeping tabs on Masseria all day.
馬赫里亞身邊整天都有保鏢
I'll go with you as backup.
我陪你去,做個接應
No, you won't. You're going to Chicago.
不,你去芝加哥
What the hell's in Chicago?
芝加哥有什么要緊
Johnny Torrio and, with any luck,
有強尼·托里奧,如果運氣幫忙
an army of men who'll help us out.
還會有一支支撐我們的軍隊
With Masseria gone, we'll take Rosetti out.
馬赫里亞不在,我們就可以干掉羅塞蒂
He'll be weak without Masseria's backing.
沒有馬赫里亞撐腰他就弱了
So all that extra muscle will fall by the wayside.
重新聚集的力量都會瓦解
Rats leaving a sinking ship. We'll still need help.
樹倒猢猻散, 我們仍然需要幫助
You pack your bags, too.
你也收拾好行李
Tell me I'm going to Paris.
拜托告訴我我要去巴黎
West Overton, Pennsylvania.
賓夕法尼亞州,西奧弗頓
You'll be met at the station by a man named Fahey.
火車站會有一個叫費伊的人接你
He'll take you to the Overholt Distillery.
他帶你去歐文赫特釀酒廠
Andrew Mellon's place.
安德魯·梅隆的酒廠
What do I do when I get there?
我到了那兒要做什么
Get it up and running as soon as possible.
盡快讓它運轉起來
We're taking over Remus' old operation, using Overholt as a base.
我們要接管雷穆斯的生意,以歐文赫特為基地
We can export to Chicago or New York straight from there.
從那里直接向芝加哥和紐約送貨
That'd take some money, won't it?
那可是要花錢的
We'll take the train to New York, avoid Tabor Heights.
我們走鐵路到紐約,避開塔博爾高地
And who else with you? Agent Sawicki will be enough.
還要帶誰去, 有薩維奇特工就足夠了
I'll flash my badge,
我去亮警徽
distract Masseria's bodyguard.
把馬赫里亞的保鏢引開
And give me time to do my business.
爭取時間讓我動手
It's not that I doubt your ability,
我并不懷疑你的能力
I just saw this as a bigger operation.
但我認為行動規模應該更大
More men, more chance for mistakes.
人多出錯的可能就多
This job doesn't call for an army,
干這活需要的不是一支軍隊
just patience... and opportunity.
而是耐心和機遇
Don't you have valises to pack?
你們不是有行李要收拾嗎
Booze is our backbone.
酒是我們的主要業務
But sooner or later, this mishegoss
但是早晚,這些亂七八糟的事情
will go the way of the ostrich feather.
都會結束的
Yiddish, Meyer?
意第緒語,邁耶
I can't think of a more obvious route
這在我的朋友當中
to my acquiescence than shared commonality.
真算是另類的了
How about a good idea?
那么好提議呢
A.R., you're the one who always said to look where no one else is.
羅斯坦,是你常說要往無人著眼處看
That's what this deal is.
這樁生意正是如此
50 pounds of heroin for 100 grand.
五十磅海洛因十萬塊
You know what a "shot to nothing" is?
知道什么叫"打帶跑"嗎
It's used in snooker.
斯諾克臺球術語
It's a shot in which a player attempts a difficult pot,
選手要擊打一個高難度的球
but with safety in mind,
但是為了安全起見
regardless of his actually potting anything.
不管他能不能擊打到球
Sounds like nothing for nothing to me.
對我來說就是毫無意義
On the surface, yes.
表面上來說,是的
But by design, in the event of his missing,
但是按照計劃,他疏忽的是
he leaves his opponent in a position
并沒有考慮到他的敵手
of being unable to strike back.
會進行反擊
We're on the verge of a war, Charlie.
我們處在戰爭邊緣,查理
You heard it yourself.
你自己聽到了
Nucky Thompson's about to move on Joe Masseria.
努基·湯普森要對喬·馬赫里亞下手
And until such time as one of them is dead,
除非他們之中的一人死了
it would be unwise to venture into any new deals.
否則現在和誰訂立協約都是冒險行為
What if the deal won't wait?
如果時間不等人么
A deal will always wait.
會等的
And a fool will always rush in.
而笨蛋總會沉不住氣
I like the concept, boys,
我喜歡這個觀念
but the timing leaves much to be desired.
但這個時機還不夠好
Hmm, good book.
好書
I enjoyed it myself.
我自己也很喜歡
What do you want, Means?
你想要什么,米恩斯
You're in possession of certain funds
你現在手里有一筆錢
10,000 in cash if memory serves
如果我沒記錯的話,一萬現金
that you acquired from a previously unincarcerated George Remus.
從已經進監獄的喬治·雷穆斯手里拿到的
So?
所以呢
Well, I have it on unimpeachable authority
我非常肯定
that those bills are marked.
那些鈔票被做了標記
What do you mean? Traceable, Jess.
你什么意思, 可追蹤,杰西
The Treasury Department and its agents.
財政部的特工
If they trace those bills back to you,
如果他們從鈔票追蹤到你
then you can bet the last one your next job
那你這輩子最后一份工作
will be making ittybitty rocks out of great big ones.
就是去敲石頭了
Oh, Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
I knew it. I knew it.
我就知道,我就知道
I told Harry. Jess.
我跟哈利說過, 杰西
It's over. It's fucking over.
完了,全他媽的完了
Jess, have you spent any of it?
杰斯,你花過那筆錢嗎
No. It's still in the envelope.
沒有,還在信封里
Good. Then all you have to do is get rid of it.
很好,你只要處理掉就是了
Get rid of it? Burn it.
處理掉, 燒掉
It's the safest best. As soon as humanly possible.
這是最安全的辦法,越快越好
If I were you, I'd take that cash out to the yard right now
如果我是你,我現在就把那錢拿到院子里
and consign it to the fires of hell.
投進地獄的火焰里去
Jess.
杰西
This is something you need to do.
這件事你必須做
What's wrong?
怎么了
It pains me to bring you this news.
我懷著沉痛的心情給你帶來這個消息
It's Jess.
是杰西
What the hell is he doing? Harry.
他在搞什么, 哈利
Stop him before someone sees him!
趁沒人看見快阻止他
Look, look. Hey, hey.
等等
And what then, huh?
然后呢
A panicked man drowns both himself and his savior.
慌亂的落水者會把施救者一起拖下水
You need to keep yourself afloat.
你必須保住自己
The other day, I walk into the bathroom.
有一天,我走進洗手間
He's talking to himself in the mirror.
看到他對著鏡子里的自己講話
The man is ill, Harry.
他瘋了,哈利
In the yard, burning money.
在院子里燒錢
When Judgment Day comes, and it most assuredly will,
等到審判日來臨,那幾乎是肯定的
he'll be in a hospital eating JellO.
他會在瘋人院里吃果凍
But you
可是你...
you'll be doing hard time.
你會蹲大獄
Our neighbors' dog meanest thing on four legs.
鄰居家的狗,其兇無比
Nobody could get near him.
沒人敢靠近它
But he sees Jess, and the tail starts wagging.
可它一看到杰西就搖尾巴
I had a dog just like that as a boy.
我小時候有那樣一條狗
Damn near broke my heart when we had to put him down.
殺它的時候我心都快碎了
I wouldn't even know who to talk to about a thing like that.
我都不知道這種事該對誰去說
$40,000, and I promise you
四萬美元,我向你保證
he won't feel a thing.
他會毫無知覺
I'd prefer if you waited by the car.
你在車里等我比較好
I'm supposed to go with you no matter what.
我應當跟著您,寸步不離
That might prove embarrassing for both of us.
那樣我們倆都可能會尷尬的
I'll keep 10 paces behind you and wait in the hallway.
我跟您保持十步距離,在走廊里等
That's the best I can do.
只能這樣了
Very accommodating.
多謝通融
I can imagine what you're thinking,
我知道你們會怎么想
but I assure you I'm only the messenger.
但我保證我只是傳達口信
The bishop himself has determined
主教大人本人決定
that this... experiment has run its course
這項...實驗,已經完成了使命
and would prefer that the hospital's resources
他更希望醫院的資源用在
be applied to other areas, effective immediately.
其它領域,立即生效
What about the women who've been coming?
來聽課的女士們怎么辦
They will have to seek their information elsewhere.
她們只好從別處獲取信息
You needn't bother with the chairs.
椅子你們不必管
The cleaning staff will move them out.
清潔工會搬出去的
I suppose I should say that I
我想我應該說
I found a great deal of what went on in here
這里的許多課程
very educational.
很有教育意義
I feel like a German spy.
我感覺自己像是德國間諜
Are those the dia Shh, shh.
這就是... 別出聲
There's one for you and one for Mrs. Shearer.
一個給你,一個給席勒夫人
You can get it to her yourself.
你可以自己去送給她
You're pale. Are you feeling all right?
你臉色蒼白,你還好吧
Nothing I haven't been through before.
不是什么沒見過的難事
This doesn't have to happen in a hospital.
也不一定非在醫院里不可
A storefront, an upstairs office
找間店面,樓上的辦公室
we could say anything we wanted to there,
在那里我們想講什么都可以
anything they needed to know.
任何她們需要知道的事情
That would get you into trouble here.
那會讓你在這邊有麻煩
Well, maybe this isn't where I belong.
或許我并不屬于這里
Your fiance wouldn't be very happy about that.
你未婚妻會不高興的
I don't know.
不好說
She's, uh, a bit like you,
她有一點像你
telling me to put my money where my mouth is.
叫我拿出實際行動來
Think about what I proposed.
想想我的提議
I hate being told what I can't do.
我最討厭被人約束
And the two of us
我們兩個...
I'd say we work pretty well together.
我們合作很融洽
We did, didn't we?
確實,不是嗎
So tell me about this dirty wop Rosetti.
給我講講這意大利佬,羅塞蒂
What I'm hoping is that
我的希望是
you'll be able to tell me about him.
你來給我講講他
I've never met the man.
我從來沒見過他
I know that.
我知道
What I want is for you to go to Tabor Heights,
我想要你去塔博爾高地
cut a deal.
達成協議
Well, that should take all of 30 seconds.
那三十秒就能完事了
It'd be worth its weight in cow shit.
但是屁用沒有
I sense you've dealt with Italians before, Mr. McCoy.
我猜你從前跟意大利人打過交道,麥克羅伊先生
And only will again because it's you who's asking.
因為是你請求,我才會再去和他們打交道
Agree to anything.
我什么都答應
What I need is information
我需要信息
the number of men, boats,
多少人,幾條船
where they get their suits pressed,
衣服哪里熨
how they take their coffee.
咖啡怎么喝
What's the difference between a catfish and an Italian?
意大利人和鯰魚有什么區別
What?
什么
One's a filthy, scumsucking bottomfeeder
前者是臟兮兮吃垃圾的清道夫
and the other is a fish.
后者只是魚
I'll get up there tout suite.
我馬上就去
Thanks for the drink.
謝謝你的酒
You come back now, yeah?
你回來了
Yes.
是啊
Good afternoon.
下午好
At lunchtime I surprise my customers with aquavit.
午餐時我給了顧客們個驚喜
Very happy to drink.
大家都愛你的白蘭地
I'm glad to hear that.
我很高興聽到這些
What is? For you.
這是什么, 給你的
It's from my wife's oven.
我太太烤的
I believe you call it lefse.
你們管這個叫拉芙茲面包吧(挪威傳統食品)
Lefse, aquavit like I am back home.
拉芙茲和白蘭地,真有家的感覺
I am sorry.
抱歉
Beg pardon? Call a taxi, mister?
什么, 要乘出租車嗎先生
I did not. We got a car out front waiting for you anyway.
不要, 總之你得進我們的車
They did not give me a choice.
他們逼我的
Am I under arrest?
我是被捕了嗎
It's nice he has his grandma,
他還有奶奶,真好
but everyone needs a dad,
但少了爸爸可不好
especially a little boy.
尤其還是個小男孩
You're right.
你說得對
It's good he has you.
但他還有你
No place else to go?
你無家可歸了嗎
Dad, I invited Richard over.
爸爸,我請理查德過來的
You sniffing around here like a dog?
你一直在我家周圍晃悠嗎
I'll go get you some coffee.
我給你煮點咖啡
I don't want any fuckin' coffee!
我他媽不要咖啡
You know why he's here, don't you? Huh?
你知道他為什么來這
You strutting around like some mongrel bitch in heat.
你天天跟個婊子似的各處招搖
Richard.
理查德
Dad, stop. Shut up!
爸爸,住手, 閉嘴
I'm still your father.
我還是你爸爸
And I won't have you spreading your legs for some sideshow freak.
我可不愿看你跟馬戲團里的怪胎上床
No!
不要
Stop it!
住手
Stop!
住手
Would you pay a dime to see this?
你愿意掏錢看這個嗎
Get off me! Richard.
放開我, 理查德
Apologize. Fuck you!
道歉, 去死吧
Richard, please.
理查德,求你了
Apologize.
道歉
I'm sorry.
對不起
To her.
跟她說
The money's just to get us started.
錢只是個開始
Meyer and me, we'll take care of everything after that.
之后的事就交給邁耶和我吧
All you gotta do is sit back and collect.
你可以坐享其成
It's what I say.
我自己想的
That's bullshit.
少扯淡
And now you're being rude.
你做的太不講究了
English, so my partner understands.
說英語,讓我的搭檔聽聽
You want English?
你要說英語
Fine.
好啊
If this such a good deal, why you come to me, huh?
這生意要真有那么好,還能輪到我
Why you don't go to your socio in affari
怎么不找你們的合作伙伴
the other Jew, Rothstein?
另一個猶太人,羅斯坦呢
Mr. Rothstein has reservations
羅斯坦先生對海洛因生意
about entering the heroin trade,
保留意見
more than likely because his business is suffering.
主要是因為他現在生意不景氣
I got reservations, too
我也保留意見
like I no trust you.
我不信任你
This is a big step for all of us.
這次合作對我們雙方來說是個進步
We're confident that time and familiarity
我們相信假以時日,相互熟悉之后
will change all that.
生意就能走上正軌
I no be so sure.
我可不太相信
Mr. Rothstein's hesitancy
羅斯坦舉棋不定
coupled with our narrow time frame
我們又時間緊迫
make it necessary for us to expand our search for a partner.
必須趕緊找到個合作伙伴
Naturally, we thought of you.
自然而然的想到了您
Naturally.
自然而然
100,000.
十萬
What else do I get besides a profit?
除了錢我還有什么好處
Nucky Thompson.
努基·湯普森
He's thinking about making a move.
他要下手
Make a move on me?
對我下手嗎
How you know this?
你怎么知道的
Do we have a deal or no?
你合不合伙
Without friends who can provide you with information,
沒有朋友給你提供可靠的消息
how long do you think your luck will hold out?
你能一直走運到底嗎
Fine.
We have deal.
就這么定了
You tell me, then,
說說吧
what information you got about Nucky Thompson.
你有努基·湯普森的什么消息
We meet here tonight.
今晚就在這
1,200 cases?
一千二百箱
That's bigger than Nucky's order.
這可比努基要的多
Everything of mine is bigger than Nucky's.
我什么都比努基多
It's a lot of trips back and forth to Rum Row.
朗姆船隊可要忙活一陣子了
You got an army? With 17 boats?
你的人多的夠組軍隊的了, 還有十七艘船呢
More like a navy.
叫海軍更好
You'll have no problems.
保你沒問題
Unless you run into one of them rogue waves.
除非你遇到了大浪
How's that?
怎么講
My cousin Franco grew up on boats.
我表弟弗朗哥在船上長大的
The last captain lost part of our shipment.
昨天有艘船掉了一些貨
Franco said because of rogue waves.
弗朗哥說是因為巨浪
Well, yeah. At least that's what it sounded like.
最起碼聽著像
A shitty sailor, this guy.
他是個垃圾水手
More than likely half in the bag.
不懂裝懂的
I don't think so.
我可不是
Oh, you don't?
是嗎
Your boy's right.
他說得對
When the winds shift like the other night,
哪天風向一遍
the sea can pretty much have its way with you,
你在海上就有麻煩了
especially if you're busy stirring up the fuckin' stars.
要是你再被星星搞得暈頭轉向就更糟了
The fuck do I know?
我懂個屁啊
My father laid bricks for a living.
我爸是搬磚的
Not to worry, Mr. Rosetti.
別擔心,羅塞蒂先生
The ocean and I have an understanding.
我和大海有協議
You'll get your booze on time and intact.
我們肯定如數送到
Sorry about this morning, Harry.
今早的事很抱歉
It won't happen again.
以后不會了
We all go a little haywire at times.
誰都有抽風的時候
You don't.
你沒有
Not even when we were kids.
小時候都沒有
You knew what to do, when to do it.
你總是知道該干嘛,知道把握時機
That twister back home remember that?
家里那場龍卷風還記得嗎
In '85? It was a dark hour, wasn't it?
八五年的嗎, 不見天日啊簡直
In the cellar with my folks,
我跟伙伴躲在酒窖里
the world being torn to pieces.
聽風在外面肆虐
Poor Mary Shackelford.
可憐的瑪麗·沙克爾福德
They never even found her.
連影子都不見了
But what did we all do the very next morning?
但第二天早上我們是怎么做的
We we
我們,我們
We stepped into the light of day,
我們踏著晨光
picked up the pieces, moved on.
修整家園,繼續生活
That's right.
沒錯
I'm thinking maybe it's time to retire.
我想退休了
Leave Washington?
離開華盛頓嗎
We're not getting any younger, Jess.
歲月不饒人啊,杰西
Flyfishing, porchsitting,
釣釣魚,休息休息
lazy days, busy doing nothing.
慵懶的過一天,什么也沒干
How does that sound?
這種日子怎么樣
II don't know what to say.
我不知道該說什么
This my heart was never in it.
這生意,我一直都沒法上心
And as long as we're being honest,
把話說開了就好
for a while now neither was mine.
其實最近我也是
Now, you finish that chicken,
把雞肉吃完
get some sleep.
去睡覺吧
It's amazing how much better
好好睡一晚
a good night's rest will make you feel.
就能精神百倍
Still I feel the thrill of your charms
你的神韻猶在
Lips that once were mine
那曾屬于我的雙唇
Tender eyes that shine
和你閃爍的明眸
They will light my way tonight
指引我,向前走
I'll see you in my dreams.
今晚夢里再相見
Sleep tight, my darling.
睡個好覺,親愛的
Sing it again, Mama.
媽媽,再唱一遍吧
And torture the poor mice?
再折磨一遍大家的耳朵嗎
Mom?
媽媽
How long do we have to stay here?
我們還要在這住多久
Not for much longer.
沒多久了
Soon we'll all leave and...
很快我們就走了
see what adventures await.
繼續前方的冒險
Emily misses our room and there's no kitchen here.
艾米麗想回去,而且這里沒廚房
As soon as they're done with the repairs
他們修復完
back home.
我們就回家
Everything will be swell then.
一切都煥然一新了
Now get to sleep.
睡吧
Good night, dear.
晚安,寶貝
I'll be in later.
我一會再來
Was there anyone waiting?
有人等你嗎
At home, I mean, after the war?
我是說戰后,在家里
Jenny Hastings.
詹妮·黑斯廷斯
We rode horses together.
我們一起騎馬
She'd write,
她會寫詩
knit me a scarf.
還給我織圍巾
Married my cousin when I was in France.
我在法國打仗時她嫁給我表哥了
I was 20.
我那時候二十歲
He was 32.
遇見了三十二歲的他
A widower with three children.
帶著三個孩子的鰥夫
We talked of marriage.
已經到了談婚論嫁的時候
And then my brother Freddy was killed,
我哥哥弗雷迪卻遇害了
and my dad...
結果我爸爸
Well, Douglas
道格拉斯
that was his name
他叫道格拉斯
he married the daughter
他娶了個
of the man who ran the telegraph office.
電報公司老板的女兒
Had three more children.
又生了三個孩子
I wish I could kiss you.
我真想吻你
Owen? Chalky.
是歐文嗎, 朝琪
In the foyer.
在門廳里
Know who I am tonight?
今晚知道我是誰嗎
What's that supposed to mean?
你說什么呢
Had some trouble last time.
上次不是沒認出來嗎
What do you want, Chalky?
什么事,朝琪
Got cash behind me.
我找到錢了
I'm gonna cut you proper.
分紅少不了你的
Connections in the circuitNew York, Chicago,
紐約,芝加哥,圣路易,堪薩斯的關系
St. Louis, Kansas City.
我都聯系好了
I bring the acts in. I guarantee it.
我會招來明星,保證賣座
I don't know what you're talking about.
你這是說什么呢
A club on the boardwalk where Babette's used to was.
建俱樂部,在芭貝特的廢墟上
A Negro club?
黑鬼俱樂部嗎
Black on stage, white in the house.
黑人演出,白人看
They doing it in Harlem.
哈林區就是這么干的
Packing 'em in till the small hours.
一直演到半夜
This isn't Harlem. Ain't Japan neither.
這又不是哈林, 還不是日本呢
But there a big hole out there, money to be made.
但是外面有一個很大的市場,很多錢可以賺
I know it in my bones, Nucky.
我深知這一點,努基
And I is set to do it right.
而且我一定要力爭做好
Ain't gonna be no juke joint with barrelhouse coming out.
決不能有粗制濫造,下里巴人的東西
This here gonna be elegant.
必須要優雅
Tuxedos and "Chandelabras."
燕尾服和樹式大吊頂
Chandeliers.
樹式大吊燈
I ain't got to spell 'em, just pay for 'em.
我又不需要拼寫他們,我只要花錢買它們就行了
Nobody want to see that wreck out there
沒人希望看到那東西壞掉
and nobody wanna be reminded what happened.
沒人希望記起發生了什么
This an opportunity, a chance for this town
這是一個機會,這個城市的一個機會
There's a dividing line.
有一條分界線
There's a line and you know that.
有這條線,你知道的
That line can move.
這條線可以移動
Chalky, I have other things on my mind right now.
朝琪,我現在心里想的是別的事情
All you gotta do is say yes.
你只需要點頭同意
I'll take care of the rest.
剩下的交給我就行了
I just told you how it is.
我剛告訴你該怎么辦了
Why is that hard to understand?
有這么難理解么
You ain't the only one be thinking.
你不是唯一在思考的人
See, I can understand a fella gets lost once.
我理解有個家伙有次迷路了
Things on his mind, gets off the wrong L stop.
他想的是,我走錯路了
That can happen.
這有可能發生
But twice?
但是兩次
As I said, sir You're one of O'Banion's.
我說過,先生, 你是奧巴尼恩的人
I barely know the man.
我跟他不熟
That's why youse packing iron at the yard last week?
所以上周你們一起在院子里裝熨斗是么
Those were unusual circumstances.
那都是意外
And so are these.
這也是
He's sending you selling whiskey where you don't belong.
他派你來賣不屬于你的威士忌
He he doesn't know, sir.
他,他并不知道,先生
How's that?
怎么會
Mr. O'Banion,
奧巴尼恩先生
he's unaware of my activities.
他不知道我的行為
So what's he likeO'Banion?
他是什么樣的人,奧巴尼恩
Good to work for?
有什么值得你為他賣命的地方
He has his peccadillos.
他有疏忽的地方
What's your name again?
你叫什么來著,再說一次
George.
喬治
What am I gonna do with you, George?
我該拿你怎么辦,喬治
I got a few ideas.
我有幾個主意
"There was a man in the land of Uz "
在悠茲島上有個男人
whose name was Job;
他叫喬布
and that man was perfect and upright."
這個男人正直而完美"
What? "And one that feared God and eschewed evil."
什么, "他信仰上帝,遠離邪惡"
What the hell are you on about?
你在說什么
Please, sir, I am providing for a family.
求你了,先生,我要養家
I failed to eschew evil, but I'm trying.
我沒法遠離邪惡,但我在努力
You tried five blocks deep into my territory.
你都試到我的地盤了
Right now you're gonna pay me back.
現在,你要賠償我
Yes, sir. Huh?
是的,先生, 什么
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
Tell me everything you know about O'Banion's operation.
把你知道的關于奧巴尼恩買賣的事情都告訴我
Jess!
杰西
You're awake at an unsettled hour.
這個點你怎么還醒著
What are you doing here?
你在這里干什么
Uh, the attorney general
總檢察長
was detained by the burdens of state.
國務纏身
Nonetheless, he expressed concern
但是,他對你的健康
regarding your wellbeing and You're holding a gun.
表示了關心, 你手里拿著槍
Oh, yes.
是的
Yes, indeed, I am.
我確實拿著槍
Uh, I routinely carry a firearm
因為我的種種責任
in the course of my manifold duties.
我會隨時帶著槍
"But why why is it unsheathed," You may well ask,
"但為什么掏出來"也許你會問
"In the confines of the Park Wardman Hotel?"
"在萬豪酒店的房間里"
Well, now now How much is Harry paying you?
現在, 哈利給你多少錢
On a weekly basis? To murder me.
每周么, 來殺我
Oh, now, Jess,
杰西
these are the fever dreams of a restless imagination.
你這是發燒亂想呢
He called you in, he looked you in the eye...
他叫你來,和你面對面
and he said, "I want you to"
他說"我想讓你"
Oh, my God.
我的天吶
Would you like me to put the weapon away?
我把槍收起來,好么
I'll just, uh...
我就
and then raise my hands, I guess.
然后舉起我的手,對吧
Have you ever killed anyone?
你殺過人么
Well, now, Jess, I'll share a confidence.
杰西,和你說實話
I never actually have brought down the curtain.
從來沒有過
That is a hanging offense, after all.
這畢竟是重罪
I'll show you how easy it is.
我來告訴你這有多簡單
We want to be private.
我們需要私密空間
And nobody comes in.
不要讓任何人進來
Sure.
當然
Yeah, let me get two.
兩個人
You're sitting in the dark.
你坐在暗處
Leave it, please.
別動,好么
This craziness should all be over in a few days.
這些亂七八糟的事情幾天內就會結束
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
I didn't say anything.
我什么都沒說
I can't say I blame you,
我不能責怪你
the way I bollixed everything.
是我把一切搞糟的
Is that the right word?
這個詞對么
Is it bollixed?
是搞糟么
You said it correctly
你念的很多
and quite appropriately as well.
用的也很恰當
I guess between you and Owen,
我覺得在你和歐文之間
the old country is starting to rub off.
祖國的記憶已經開始暗淡了
I will make this up to you.
我會補償你的
I promise.
我保證
It's a new start from here on out.
這是一個嶄新的開始
It is.
是的
You should get some rest.
你該去休息了
Every bottle accounted for tonight.
今天晚上的總量
That's 1,200 cases, 24 bottles per.
有一千兩百箱,每箱二十四瓶
That's 28,800 bottles.
一共兩萬八千八百瓶
See? That's math.
看到了么,這叫數學
That's useful.
非常有用
That's what my father used on account he laid bricks.
我老爸砌磚的時候就是這么算的
Built churches, bridges.
建教堂,大橋
Came home at night, he smelled like sweat,
晚上回家,笑的很艱辛
not fish.
并不輕松
Broke his back, dead at 50.
辛勤工作,五十歲就死了
Layin' around in a fuckin' boat, he would have seen 100.
要是躺在船上悠閑的過日子,他說不準能活一百歲
But not him.
但他沒這命
Not fuckin' him.
沒有這個命
Not like your father.
不像你的父親
Right, Franco? Please, Mr. Rosetti.
是吧,弗朗哥, 求你了,羅塞蒂先生
I'm a fI'm a fuckin' idiot.
我是個蠢材
I'm sorry. Please.
我很抱歉,求你了
Tonino!
托尼諾
For the love of Christ!
上帝啊
Gyp, Gyp, he's my mother's brother's kid.
吉普,吉普,他是我母親兄弟的孩子
He didn't mean no disrespect.
我并非有意冒犯
He's just a fuckin' knowitall.
他就是個假萬事通
Break his legs, anything.
打斷他的腿,怎么都行
Not this.
不要殺了他
Please.
求你了
I'm begging you.
我求你了
Gyp, he's my blood.
吉普,他是我的親戚
Fuckin' family, right?
家人,是吧
Yeah, you know how it is.
是的,你明白的
Hey, you're a lucky fella, Franco.
你是個幸運的家伙,弗朗哥
Give me that.
給我那個
Because I respect you.
因為我尊重你
Fuck!
You owe me.
你欠我個人情
Nucky.
努基
Nucky.
努基
What the fuck do you want?
你想要什么
There is a delivery.
有給你的東西
What time is it? Almost 4:00 a.M.
幾點了, 快早上四點了
What's going on?
發生了什么
Go back to bed. What's this?
回去睡覺, 這是什么
Get back in your room. Close it up.
回你的房間,關上
Close it! Close it!
關上,關上
Margaret, don't No!
瑪格麗特,別,不要
Stop it, stop it.
住手,住手
Stop. Stop.
住手,住手
Margaret, stop, stop.
瑪格麗特,住手
Margaret?
瑪格麗特
Margaret?
瑪格麗特
Margaret, open the door.
瑪格麗特,開門
Margaret?
瑪格麗特
Margaret?
瑪格麗特
What's St. Louis like?
圣路易斯怎么樣
I haven't a clue.
我不知道
But Emmet's a mate from years back.
不過埃米特是我多年好友
He'll set us on our feet.
他會幫我們安排好的
And if it doesn't suit us, we'll we'll...
如果覺得不合適,我們就...
We'll live among the Indians.
我們就和印度人住在一起
Aye. Or give it a go at least.
至少要試一試
And Katy?
凱蒂呢
I'll leave one morning,
我走的那天
tell her something that sounds convincing,
會編一個讓她信服的理由
and she'll never see me again.
之后她就不會再見到我了
Are you lying to me now?
你在對我撒謊么
Why are you asking that?
為什么這么問
Because I need to know.
因為我需要知道
You don't trust me?
你不相信我
Tell me you're different from him.
告訴我你和他不同
Those would just be words.
那無非只是說說
Then what do I have to go on?
那我憑什么相信你
I'm pregnant.
我懷孕了
It's yours.
是你的
You can do as you choose.
你可以選擇
Plans or no, I won't hold you to them.
是按計劃行事還是放棄,我不會纏著你
But say what you want,
但是要說實話
as long as it's the truth.
說出你真正想要的
The truth?
實話
Well, I'd like it to be a boy.
我希望是個男孩
Nucky's looking for you.
努基在找你
Mrs. Thompson.
再見,湯普森太太
Mr. Sleater.
再見,斯雷特先生

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
unwise ['ʌn'waiz]

想一想再看

adj. 不聰明的,愚笨的

聯想記憶
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,謝罪

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
assure [ə'ʃuə]

想一想再看

vt. 使確信,使放心,確保

聯想記憶
mineral ['minərəl]

想一想再看

adj. 礦物的
n. 礦物,礦石

聯想記憶
surgeon ['sə:dʒən]

想一想再看

n. 外科醫生

 
tender ['tendə]

想一想再看

adj. 溫柔的,嫩的,脆弱的 ,親切的,敏感的,未成熟

聯想記憶
envelope ['enviləup]

想一想再看

n. 信封,封皮,殼層

聯想記憶
curtain ['kə:tən]

想一想再看

n. 窗簾,門簾,幕(布)
vt. (用簾)裝

 
unimpeachable [.ʌnim'pi:tʃəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 無懈可擊的,無可指責的,無過失的

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 二年级上古诗26首打印| 碧海情天 电视剧| 计程车女孩电影| 挨饿游戏| 电影《追求》| 欧美最猛黑人xxxⅹ猛男视频| 五年级字谜| 诈欺游戏电影| 林海雪原演员表| 地理填充图册| 美女写真视频高清福利| 别,有人,会有人看见的| 侠侣探案| 真实游戏完整版高清观看| 韩国一级黄色| 一张图看懂军衔| 坑区| 皇家趣学院第一季免费观看| 姐妹电影| 合肥一中最后一卷| 回到黑暗 电影| 历代高僧大德开悟诗100首| 久久久在线视频| 在线按摩| 广濑大介| 混沌行走| 浪淘沙刘禹锡古诗其七| 朱丽安·摩尔| 姐姐的秘密电影| 拔萝卜电视剧视频高清完整版| 徐童| 少女日记电影| 行尸走肉电影| be helpful at home| 聊斋花弄月普通话版免费| 《潜艇行动》免费观看| 唐朝诡事录在线观看全集免费观看| 夜电影| 王韧| 女人 电影| 美女污视频|