日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 大西洋帝國 > 大西洋帝國第三季 > 正文

大西洋帝國第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集:努基發誓徹底鏟除吉普

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Nucky Thompson, Arnold Rothstein

努基·湯普森,阿諾德·羅斯坦
give me your blessing, I'll kill them all.
祝福我吧,我會把他們全殺了
And when I do, they're gonna call you Joe the King.
當我這么做的時候,他們會叫你喬國王
Your pal Rosetti's flown the coop.
你的朋友羅塞蒂也神秘消失了
You think I wanted him here?
你以為我待見他啊
He comes back, you pick up the phone. You hear me?
一旦他回來,就馬上打電話給我,聽到沒
I swear, Eli, on my kids.
我以我孩子發誓,伊萊
You should come with me. Okay.
你應該和我一起走, 好的
It's hard to know what to say to you.
我真不知道該跟你說什么
Say anything you want.
隨你便
Andrew Mellon is the head of the treasury department.
安德魯·梅隆是財政部部長
He's responsible for enforcing Prohibition
是他在推行禁酒令實施
and he despises Harry Daugherty.
他憎惡哈利·達赫提
A few days from now, Treasury agents will arrest George Remus
幾天之后,財政部探員將會以
for multiple violations of the Volstead Act,
違反禁酒法令為由逮捕喬治·雷穆斯
including the purchase of government liquor permits
其中一項罪名是伙同美國總檢察長的一個助手
from a close associate of
非法購買
the Attorney General of the United States.
政府頒發的酒類許可證
Where are we with the pony?
馬的事兒,說到哪兒了
Hot tip? For Emily's birthday.
什么馬, 艾米麗的生日禮物
Leave it to me. I'll get her all fixed up.
交給我吧, 我會安排好的
I lost an earring. Those hummingbirds you gave me.
我丟了一只耳環,你給我的那對蜂鳥
I'll buy you new ones.
我再給你買副新的
Are you familiar with Babette's?
你知道芭貝特么
I ate there with Nucky before our falling-out.
和努基發生爭吵之前我和他在那吃過飯
He'll be dining there this evening
他今天晚上會和羅斯坦先生
with Mr. Rothstein.
在那用餐
Bring it back over.
拉過來
Keep your head down. Come on.
頭低著,來
Easy, easy.
慢點,慢點
Can I give you a hand with that?
我能幫忙嗎
Tie it off. Okay.
松開, 好的
Take it through there now!
現在拿走
12th block! Move it! Move it!
第十二街區, 快搬快般
Fellas, come on, let's keep it going.
大家快點,繼續
Settle down there, son. Watch him, all right?
別過去孩子,看著他行嗎
No one's gonna be able to come
確定安全之前
through until we're sure it's absolutely safe.
任何人都不能從這里過去
Watch my finger.
看著我的手指
Good.
很好
Good? I can't fucking see straight.
好個屁,我根本看不清楚
That'll pass.
很快就好了
And the ringing in my ears?
還有我耳朵里一直嗡嗡響
Tinnitus.
耳鳴
Consistent with concussion.
腦震蕩引起的癥狀
Are you experiencing any numbness?
手有感覺嗎
I only wish.
我倒希望沒有
Everything fucking hurts. Particularly my head.
全身都痛,特別是我的頭
The powder's not helping? The phenacetin?
藥不管用嗎,非那西汀(止痛藥)
He's very stubborn not to take his medications.
他堅持不吃藥
Because they don't work.
因為沒用
Why don't you give me something stronger?
能不能給我點藥效強的
I could prescribe laudanum,
我可以給你開鴉片酊
but it's just as likely to give you headaches.
那也可能引起頭痛
What you need is bed rest.
你現在需要臥床休息
Your brain's been injured. It needs time to heal.
你的大腦受創,康復需要時間
Call Eddie. Get him over here.
打給埃迪,叫他過來
But I am here.
我在這里啊
Not you, my brother.
說的不是你,是我弟弟
Eli. That's what I said. Jesus.
伊萊, 我說的不就是伊萊么,我的天啊
I will call him right away.
我馬上打給他
One of the symptoms of concussion
腦震蕩的癥狀之一
is a temporary lack of mental acuity,
暫時的意識混亂
which can come and go.
時有時無
Feeling in a fog. Confusion.
感覺像身在霧中,困惑
I've got to get dressed.
我得去更衣了
Nucky? Nuck whoa.
努基, 努基
Easy does it.
慢慢來
I'm fine.
我沒事
I'll just All right.
我... 好了
I'll just lie down for a minute.
我躺下休息會兒
You're very fortunate, Nucky.
努基,你真的很走運
An explosion like that, a few feet closer...
那種爆炸,離得再近一點兒...
Get out, Carl.
出去吧,卡爾
Give that back, Regina. Come back here with that.
還給我,雷吉娜, 給我回來
Come back here. Come on, Regina.
回來,快回來雷吉娜
Drop it. Chase her, Mommy.
放下, 追她,媽媽
It's not a game.
這不是游戲
Drop it! Come back here.
放下,回來
Thompson suite. Who's calling, please?
湯普森的套間,請問是誰
I asked you first.
我先問你的
Because the person Thank you, young man.
因為那人... 謝謝你小少爺
Mr. Thompson's room. How may I help you?
湯普森先生房間,有何事
You're to give yourself a proper scrubbing.
你得去好好洗洗
What's the difference? We're not going anywhere.
有什么用,又不外出
We're not, are we?
不外出,是嗎
We can go downstairs to the Palm Court for cakes.
我們可以下樓去棕櫚閣,吃糕點
Can't we order room service?
我們不能要客房服務嗎
Make your bed.
去把床理好
They will deliver the decorations shortly.
他們會馬上送裝飾物過來
All the furniture in the living room needs to be moved out.
客廳里的家具都得搬出去
I will call down to the staff.
我會叫人去做的
I asked you to make your bed.
我讓你把床理好
The maid will do it.
仆人會做的
There won't always be maids.
也有沒仆人的時候
Stop it.
別叫了
You're driving me mad.
你快把我逼瘋了
Where is Mr. Sleater?
斯雷特先生呢
In there.
在里面
I, uh... Don't be a prat. Let her in.
我... 別犯傻,讓她進來
May I speak with you?
我能和你談談嗎
Where did they all come from?
這群人哪兒來的
Each ward boss sent over three.
每個區的長官都送來三個
How's the children's wing?
孩子們怎么樣了
A bit tetchy.
有點躁動
I can't blame them. And a birthday party on top of it.
我不能怪他們, 還要舉行生日派對
They'll be content once it's underway.
派對開始,他們就開心了
Not a wandering vagrant this time, is it?
這次不是流浪漢了是吧
Knowing nothing doesn't make it better.
一無所知并沒有讓情況好轉
It's Mr. Rosetti. As you probably guessed.
是羅塞蒂先生,你可能也猜到了
What did Enoch do to him?
伊諾克對他做了什么
Said no when he wanted to hear yes.
不肯和羅塞蒂先生合作
That's all? Sometimes that's enough.
就這些, 這些就夠了
He's more than welcome to take his dog back.
我倒是歡迎他來把他的狗帶走
This won't last forever.
現狀不會持續太久
I know it's for our own safety,
我知道,這是為了我們的安全著想
and there's no point in complaining.
根本不該有所抱怨
That's not what I meant.
我不是這個意思
When this is all sorted,
這事兒辦妥之后
you and I
你和我
What did Dr. Surran say?
蘇林醫生怎么說
Huh? What did
什么, 醫生怎么...
I have impetigo.
我患了膿胞病
Really?
是嗎
Might as well.
但愿如他所說
He never gets anything right.
他就沒診斷對過
Should you be doing that?
你可以喝酒嗎
What? You're muttering.
什么,你嘰嘰咕咕什么啊
I said do you think it's wise
我說,你可以喝...
We need to discuss something
我們得談談
the three of us, right now.
我們三人,馬上
What happened?
怎么回事
To the pony?
馬的事
I'm sorry? Pony.
抱歉, 馬
The pony. The goddamn pony. We didn't buy a pony.
馬,該死的馬, 我們沒有買
Why the hell not? Wasn't I clear on this?
為什么不買,我不是說得很清楚嗎
Because, as it turns out, we're living in a hotel,
因為,我們現在住在酒店里
and they don't allow horses. Not even small ones.
馬不能進酒店,小馬也不行
Well, that's a shame.
真遺憾
Just a crying shame.
對我的寶貝女兒來說
For that angel.
是莫大的遺憾
When it's going to be her birthday.
特別是在她生日的時候
I don't think it's the most important concern right now, do you?
現在最要緊的不是這事吧
What do you think?
你覺得呢
Mrs. Thompson is right.
湯普森太太說的沒錯
There's got to be a party.
該舉行一個派對的
There will be. It's all arranged for tomorrow.
會舉行的,大家都在為明天做準備
That just is going to have to happen.
必須要舉行派對
We'll have it here.
在這里舉行
So let's get started on that.
開始準備吧
Let's get the wheels turning.
動手準備
Mr. Thompson, sir?
湯普森先生
Enoch?
伊諾克
Did you say something?
你說什么
I said it's being taken care of.
我說,一切都在有條不紊地進行
I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道該跟你說什么
It's just a little sideline is all.
就是做點副業罷了
If you sell alcohol, I, the sheriff's department,
如果你賣酒,我,警局
gets a piece of it. That was made very clear.
要得一份好處,這點說得很明白
It's just a few quarts of home brew, Jerry.
就是幾夸脫的家釀,杰里
The amount doesn't matter.
這與數量無關
You saw how things can get out of hand.
你也知道這種事能鬧得不可收拾
You answer to me.
你聽命于我
And I keep it all straight with the Big Ike on the boardwalk.
我跟大西洋城的老大也好交待
That way there's no confusion.
這樣就不會鬧誤會
Now, I'll let it go this once, but
這次我放了你,但是...
Are you listening to me?
你在聽我說話嗎
Don't walk away when I'm talking to
我跟你說話呢,你上哪去
Operator. This is Sheriff Ramsey.
接線員, 我是拉姆西治安官
Get me the Ritz-Carlton in Atlantic City.
接大西洋城,麗茲酒店
Nucky Thompson's room. Right away, sir.
努基·湯普森房間, 這就好,先生
Top floor, the other side. Come on.
頂樓,那邊,快點
Yeah. Go downstaris.
下樓去
Shit.
該死
You and you, with me. You guys cover the back.
你們跟我來,你們守住后面
Howdy, Sheriff.
你好啊,治安官
What's new on the prairie?
最近有什么新聞么
Gyp.
吉普
Good to see you again.
能再見到你可真好
What's so good about it?
有什么好的
You miss my company?
想我了嗎
You like the way I look?
還是喜歡我這張臉
What are you, some kind of finook?
你是基佬嗎
Just ready to get back to business.
就是想繼續跟你合作
No kidding.
那可不是
You've been twiddling your thumbs...
那么你一直閑待著
Hello, sir? This is the operator.
喂,先生,這里是接線員
...waiting for me to show up?
等著我來嗎
You're connected to the Ritz-Carlton.
麗茲酒店已為您接通
Just a minute, operator.
稍等,接線員
There's no need for any of that.
沒必要這樣
You know me.
你了解我
I'm flexible.
我好說話
Not for much longer.
說不了多久了
These goddamn reporters.
這些該死的記者
They're relentless.
沒完沒了
They're insisting on a statement, Nuck.
他們一定要你說句話,努基
We could say an anarchist. Or like that explosion on Wall Street.,
我們可以說是無政府主義者是一樁懸案,或者說像華爾街的那起爆炸
Someone they let go carry a grudge.
被解雇的員工心懷怨恨
Well, whatever it was, we're just glad you're okay.
不管是怎么回事,我們很慶幸你沒事
When are we rebuilding, anyway?
我們什么時候開始重建
Maybe I talk to you about that.
這個我跟你商量一下吧
What's it got to do with you?
這跟你有什么關系
That's what I want to talk to you about.
我就想談這個
Shut that goddamn shade.
簾子拉上
We don't got to do this now, Nuck.
這事不著急,努克
When did you get so uppity?
你怎么變得這么自負
Come again? Work on my shoes later.
你說什么, 回頭再給我擦鞋吧
This is Mr. White.
這是懷特先生
Gas.
煤氣
You want some bicarbonate?
你要點蘇打嗎
Babette's. Tell them it was a gas leak.
芭貝特夜總會,就說是煤氣泄漏
Nuck?
努克
It was a faulty valve. That's what caused the explosion.
是閥門故障引發了爆炸
Well, that makes sense. Get me some water.
這說得通, 給我拿點水
Don't I have someone who answers that?
不是有人負責接電話嗎
Mr. Thompson's room. Who's calling, please?
湯普森先生家,請問你是誰
Have an inspector come out.
找個檢查員出來說話
Certify the other lines on the boardwalk are sound.
保證木板路上其他管線都沒問題
Guarantee the public there's no danger.
向公眾確保沒有危險
You should be at the hospital handing out flowers to the victims.
你該去醫院給受難者獻花
Take a photographer.
帶個攝影師
Teddy, this is business. You can't just walk in.
泰迪,我們在談正事,你不能進來
A man is on the phone.
有個男人打電話來
What man?
什么人
The gypsy.
那個吉普賽人
Uh, gentlemen, if you please.
先生們,可以先出去嗎
Oh, yeah. Don't worry, Nuck. We'll take care of it.
好的,別擔心,努克,我們會安排好的
Everything's all right. Go to your mother.
沒事了,去找你媽媽
I'll be at the hospital.
我去醫院
Hello?
I want to read you something from the paper.
我想給你讀讀報紙上的新聞
Plucked my heartstrings, I don't know why.
不知為什么,真讓我揪心
"Lights dimmed all along the Rialto last night
昨晚麗都街燈火黯然
for a fallen star who had just begun to shine.
悼念一位剛剛開始閃耀的明星
Lillian Kent,
莉蓮·肯特
whose delight-making, arms-akimbo turn in 'Dizzy Izzy'
在《頭暈依奇》中令人捧腹的表演
brought a glow to an otherwise dim season,
給原本暗淡的一季添上一抹亮色
was remembered by a glittering array of Broadway's brightest"
百老匯最為閃亮的一排...
What were we talking about? The party?
我們剛剛在說什么,派對嗎
The gas leak.
煤氣泄漏
Don't tell the kids about it. It'll just upset them.
別告訴孩子,只會害他們難過
Nobody's talking about telling kids anything.
誰都沒說要告訴孩子
They'll find out. Everyone finds out soon enough.
他們會知道的,大家早晚都會知道
You know what I'm saying, don't you?
你知道我什么意思吧
I'm not sure that I do.
我不太清楚
One day you wake up and you realize what's been going on.
有一天你會醒來,突然意識到發生了什么
You hung up before I had a chance.
我來得及說你就掛了
To do what? Offer condolences.
說什么, 表示哀悼
From me and Joe Masseria.
我和喬·馬赫里亞都表示哀悼
Why don't you come see me sometime?
你什么時候來見我吧
I'm right up the road in Tabor Heights.
我就在塔博爾高地
Was it him? What was
是他嗎,他說...
What the fuck are you doing?
你這是干什么
Stopping you before you wreck the whole floor.
阻止你把地板都拆了
Who the goddamn hell do you think you are?
你以為你是誰啊
Who is he?
他是誰
That's your brother, Nuck.
那是你弟弟啊,努克
You need to catch ahold of yourself.
你得振作起來
Frankie Yale, Waxey Gordon,
弗蘭基·耶魯,瓦克西·戈登
Peg Leg Lonergan, and Bill Lovett in Brooklyn.
瘸子朗尼根,和布魯克林的比爾·洛維特
Torrio if he'll come,
如果托里奧愿來加上他
and Arnold Rothstein
阿諾德·羅斯坦
we need to get them here soon as possible.
盡快把他們都叫來
What for?
干什么
Joe Masseria is backing Gyp Rosetti.
喬·馬赫里亞在給吉普·羅塞蒂撐腰
So I'll need to kill them both.
他們倆都得殺
Joe Masseria has an army.
喬·馬赫里亞人多勢眾
That's why we're going to need help.
所以得叫人支援
Don't look at me that way. What I'm saying makes perfect sense.Mad Anthony Wayne.
別那么看著我,我說得合情合理戰功赫赫,脾氣火爆,瘋狂的安東尼·韋恩(美獨立戰爭時期陸軍將軍,政治家)
Anthony.
安東尼
He was Italian?
他是意大利人嗎
I'm not sure.
不知道
But he was a brigadier general in the Continental Army.
但他是大陸軍的陸軍準將
On his way to the Battle of Monmouth County,
他前往參加曼茅斯戰役的路上
he spent two days encamped here in Tabor Heights.
他曾在塔博爾高地這兒扎營兩日
Did the town, huh?
成就了這座小鎮,是吧
We're ready over here.
我們準備好了
Pardon me.
失陪了
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
女士們,先生們,晚上好
First things out the way, thank you for coming.
首先我要說,感謝各位前來
Those of you who were curious
無論是因為好奇而來
and those who were maybe escorted here.
還是有人"護送"來的
My name is Mr. Rosetti.
我是羅塞蒂先生
My associates and me have taken an interest in your town
我和我的手下對這座小鎮起了興趣
and are gonna be here for a while.
會待上一陣子
So we thought it only neighborly to introduce ourselves.
本著友好的精神,我們覺得該自我介紹一下
In return for your hospitality
為回報諸位的熱情
and any inconvenience this may cause,
并彌補我們可能造成的不便
we're offering a monthly giveback.
我們愿提供月度的回扣
Tell them how much we're offering.
跟他們說說數目
A double C apiece.
每人兩個大頭
In English. - $200 a month.
說明白點, 每月兩百元
Which is a pretty square deal for keeping your mouth shut.
只求諸位慎言,這很公平吧
Wouldn't you say, Sheriff Ramsey?
你說呢,拉姆西治安官
He's a good man, your sheriff.
你們的治安官是個好人
And he's gonna keep on sheriffing.
他會繼續他的職責
Same as you all are gonna keep doing whatever it is you do.
你們也會繼續自己的生活
Barbers cut hair.
理發師理發
Cooks cook.
廚師下廚
Librarians keep checking out books
圖書管理員管理圖書
because it's very important to read.
讀書可是非常重要的
What happens when Bible Camp opens? Bible Camp's canceled.
圣經營開營時怎么辦, 圣經營取消了
And I'm not really doing questions and answers right now, dear.
我沒說可以提問,親愛的
What do you think?
你說怎么樣
Now if you'll all step over to the table here to collect your money...
請大家到桌子這邊來拿錢
Be sure to write your name and address.
務必寫下名字和住址
What do you need that for? Bookkeeping.
寫那個做什么, 記賬
We like to know who we're doing business with.
我們要知道在跟誰做生意
Tommy, are you finished?
湯米,你好了沒
Come on, what's the big secret?
快點啦,是什么秘密
It's not done yet.
還沒好呢
Okay.
All done.
畫好了
That's the train. That's the station.
這是火車,這是火車站
And that's the little boy.
這是小男孩
And what's that? That's the rhinoceros.
那是什么, 那是犀牛
What's he doing there? Waiting to go home.
犀牛在做什么, 等著回家
Mississippi choo-choo train
密西西比小火車
Take me to my home again
帶我再回我故鄉
I love to see the steam when you start puffing
我愛你噴吐的白煙
Richard. Yes.
理查德,對了
Did you want something?
有事嗎
Tomorrow night
明天晚上
there's a meeting at the American Legion.
退伍軍人會有個會議
One of your gatherings?
你們的集會嗎
To discuss more service compensation.
討論增加服役補償金
I would make up the hours.
工時我會補上的
You want the evening off?
你想明晚請假
If you don't mind.
如果你不介意的話
That doesn't look like a rhinoceros.
看起來不像犀牛啊
Let's not make a habit of it.
可不要成了習慣
Thank you.
謝謝
Mississippi choo-choo.
密西西比小火車
The rhinoceros is waiting for the train.
犀牛在等火車
See?
你看吧
I love to see the steam when you start puffing
我愛你噴吐的白煙
It looks like the icing on a sugar muffin
好像松餅上凍糖霜
Blow your whistle, ring your bell
吹起汽笛搖起鈴
Pull down your throttle and run like
加足馬力快如風
Josephine. Ma'am?
約瑟芬, 夫人
It's half past 6:00.
已經六點半了
Don't you have an appointment shortly?
你不是馬上要會客嗎
I didn't realize the time. I'm sorry.
我沒注意到時間,抱歉
Tommy, where are you going?
湯米,你去哪兒
With Josephine.
跟約瑟芬一起
No, chipmunk.
不,小甜心
You stay here.
你留下
Tommy, ladies need time to themselves.
湯米,女士是需要時間獨處的
Yes? Okay.
懂了嗎,好的
Mr. Remus!
雷穆斯先生
Mr. Remus, stop!
雷穆斯先生,停下
Halt!
站住
George Remus?
喬治·雷穆斯
Yes.
是我
You're under arrest for violating Title II of the Volstead Act
你因違犯禁酒法案第二條第七款
with particular reference to Section 7.
被逮捕了
You're making a mistake.
你犯了一個錯誤
I'm correcting one.
我在糾正錯誤
No, no. You can't do this.
不,你們不能這樣
Remus doesn't get arrested. Not in his own home.
雷穆斯不會被逮捕的,不會在他自己家里
Not anywhere. Remus has paid.
不會在任何地方,雷穆斯付了錢
Remus kept receipts. What receipts?
雷穆斯留著收據呢, 什么收據
From Jess Smith.
杰西·史密斯的收據
Daugherty's man.
他是達赫提的人
Then Randolph would be very interested in seeing them.
那么蘭多夫很有興趣看看收據
I'm bored.
我好無聊
I want the cake.
我要吃蛋糕
When is she gonna open the presents?
她什么時候開禮物
You stop.
你別那樣
Now, now.
別鬧
Cake is yummy.
蛋糕好吃
Aren't we going to have any cake?
我們不吃蛋糕了嗎
We're waiting for your uncle.
我們在等伯父
Can't we just save him a piece?
給他留一塊不行嗎
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我能幫忙的嗎
Uh, he's in a bit of a tentative state.
他現在心里有些躊躇
Why don't we just
不如我們...
Hey, Uncle Nucky. Daddy!
努基伯父, 爸爸
Daddy! What's all this?
爸爸, 這是怎么東西
It's Emily's birthday party.
艾米麗的生日派對
No one told me.
沒人告訴我啊
It was your idea.
這是你的主意
You insisted.
你堅持要辦
Where are you getting that from?
這是從何說起
It doesn't matter now.
反正現在不重要了
Uh, let's just
我們還是...
Go around flinging accusations.
開始互相指責吧
I'm not accusing Mabel, please.
我沒有指責... 梅布爾,拜托(努基的前妻)
There are children.
孩子們都在
Happy birthday, hummingbird.
生日快樂,小蜂鳥
I thought you weren't coming.
我以為你不來了
Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss this for the world.
開什么玩笑,我絕對不會錯過你的生日
Did you ride your pony?
騎過你的小馬了嗎
What pony?
什么小馬
Your birthday pony.
你的生日禮物呀
Your father means that pony.
爸爸說的是這匹小馬
Why are there eight?
為什么是八根
One extra for luck.
加一根更幸運
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快樂
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快樂
Happy birthday, dear Emily
祝你生日快樂,艾米麗
Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快樂
Cake! Cake!
蛋糕,蛋糕
Blow out your candles.
吹蠟燭吧
Happy birthday, sweetheart!
生日快樂,寶貝
Happy, happy, happy, happy birthday!
生日快樂,快樂,快樂
All right, now. Maybe you need to go and have a lie
好啦,或許你需要躺下...
We've got to have cake. It's no party without a cake.
我們得吃蛋糕,不吃蛋糕怎么算過生日
Let's carve it up, huh? Let's slice it wide open.
我們把它切了,一刀兩半
I will take care of that. I'm on top of it, Bismarck.
我來, 放著我來,俾斯麥
What do you want, the gypsy?
你要那部分,吉普賽人嗎
I mean, the pony? Okay.
我是說,小馬,好的
Oh, boy. Yay, cake!
我的天, 蛋糕
It's bleeding!
流血了
Enoch, stop it!
伊諾克,停下
What's wrong? You've upset her.
怎么了, 你嚇到她了
No, no, it's not a real horse.
不不,這不是真馬
Look. See? It's all make-believe.
你看你看,都是騙人的
No one got hurt. It was a gas leak.
沒有人受傷,是煤氣泄漏
No matter what you hear, it was
不管你們聽到什么傳聞,那不過...
it was just an unfortunate
不過是一場不幸...
I don't want it. I got a toy train!
我不要這個, 我得到了一輛玩具火車
I want yours! It's so much better!
我要你的,你的好玩
He's resting.
他在休息
I put a cold cloth on his head.
我給他額頭上敷了涼毛巾
Pour you a drink?
給你倒杯酒
No, thank you. But help yourself.
不,謝謝,你來一杯吧
Never one for it, truth to tell.
說實話,我從來不喜歡喝酒
That's funny, then, isn't it?
真是有趣啊不是嗎
How do you mean?
你指什么
Our whole lives center around it.
我們的生活全部圍繞著它
Everything we say or don't say
我們講的話,不能說的話
all in those bottles.
都在那些瓶子里
It's just a business in the end.
到頭來不過是生意罷了
Is business meant to be like this?
生意應該是這樣子的嗎
Ask the man buried in the coal mine.
你去問煤礦里的工人
Or digging a canal.
挖渠的運河工
Or working a slaughterhouse.
或者屠宰場的工人
No one asks where what they want comes from.
沒人問自己想要的東西從何人來
They just want it...
他們只是想要
and then believe what suits them.
并且相信自己愿意相信的東西
And that's your peace with it?
你就用這話安慰良心
There's no halfway.
沒有中間道路
And there's no excuse either. I'm in it now.
當然也沒有借口托詞,我身在其中
And when I'm done, I'll walk away.
做完我的事,我就離開
Do you mean to?
你打算離開
Yeah, in a year,
是的,一年以后
two years.
兩年以后
Why not now?
為什么不現在就走
Is that what you want?
那是你想要的嗎
If it is, say it.
如果你想,說出來
Say it and we'll go.
你說出來,我們就走
It would have to be far.
一定要走得很遠
We're thousands of miles already.
我們已經離開故鄉幾千英里了
What's a few more?
再遠一些又何妨
You don't think I would. That's why you're asking.
你料定我不會說,所以你才問
No.
I'm not as complicated as you.
我不像你那樣復雜
Oh, he threw the horn! Caught it!
他把號角扔了, 抓住它
Oh, right back at him!
扔回去
I want another piece! Yeah!
我想再吃一塊, 好
Daddy's feeling better.
爸爸感覺好多了
He just needs to rest.
他只是需要休息
Oh there you are! Over here, over here!
你在這兒呢,這邊這邊
You'll miss the dance! Hurry up, we're late!
你錯過了跳舞, 快點,我們遲到了
You came.
你來了
Didn't I say I would?
我不是說了要來嗎
This is for you.
送給你
You know my colors.
正好配我的衣服
I let the florist pick it.
花店的人挑的
I suppose we go in.
走吧
Richard.
理查德
And Miss Sagorsky.
還有撒格斯基小姐
Good evening, Phil. Mr. Gardner.
晚上好,菲爾, 加德納先生
Richard and Miss Sagorsky.
理查德和撒格斯基小姐
You just said that.
你剛說過了
I like the way it sounds.
講出來很好聽
Is your pop coming?
你爸爸不來嗎
Not his kind of occasion.
他不喜歡這種場合
Maybe not.
估計是吧
I'm glad you could make it, though.
你來了我很高興
Plenty of grub and libations.
吃的喝的都不少
I'll see you two on the dance floor, hmm?
舞池里見了
There's punch.
雞尾酒
Would you like some? I meant for you.
你要嗎, 我是問你
Sounds like a good place to start.
那就先喝酒吧
Well, you're easy to housebreak.
你還真是好訓練啊
Well, here's a surprise. You looking for your pal?
看看誰來了, 你在找你的伙伴么
Go on. She's waiting to see you.
她就在前面等你呢
You're awful. What?
你怎么能這樣, 怎么了
That's it.
就這樣
Oh, yeah. That's good.
就這樣
Oh, yeah.
太爽了
Oh! Chipmunk, no! What?
停下,小甜心, 怎么了
What the fuck is this now?
這他媽怎么回事
You're not to get up now.
先別起來
I'm fine.
我沒事
You're not.
你有事
I just don't know why everyone's whispering.
我就是不知道為什么每個人都在說悄悄話
You've a concussion.
你腦震蕩了
If you don't rest, you'll make it worse.
趕緊休息,不然就惡化了
Can you hear what I'm saying?
你聽得見我嗎
Did she like the party?
生日派對她喜歡嗎
I
Yes.
喜歡
Yes, she liked it.
她很喜歡
She rode the pony?
她騎小馬了嗎
No, wait. We didn't get a pony.
對了,沒買小馬
I told you not to. That's right.
我沒讓你買, 對
Pony in a hotel. Don't be ridiculous.
馬怎么能在這種酒店里出現
You don't want to spoil them.
別寵壞了他們
Raise them right, but don't spoil them.
好好撫養他們,但是別寵壞他們
That's worth keeping in mind.
我一定記住
And you found your earring.
你找到耳環了
What?
什么
The earring you lost.
你丟的那個耳環
The little bird.
蜂鳥的那個
No.
沒有
But I'm sure it'll turn up.
不過會找到的
Come in.
請進
Don't mean to interrupt. You're not.
抱歉打擾了, 沒事
How you doing? Fine.
怎么樣了, 很好
Just stop mumbling. It's irritating.
在那嘟囔什么,真煩人
We should have a discussion if you're up to it.
你沒問題的話我們要談一談
You want to do it here or...? Let's go to the office.
是在這還是, 去辦公室吧
You all right, Nuck?
你還好吧,努基
Wasn't I standing?
我站著呢么
You're all right.
你很好
Let's talk here.
在這說吧
I'll go. No, stay.
那我出去, 別走
You belong here with me.
在這陪我吧
Well?
什么事
They've all confirmed for tonight
除了托里奧
except Torrio.
他們今晚都來
If we were to call it off at this point
要是現在取消
If we tell them not There's no reason for that.
告訴他們別, 為什么不讓他們來
But just, if we did.
假如我們那么做了
The way things stand,
現在的情況
it already could go either way...
可好可壞
In terms of their support.
他們可能不會支持我們
For what you suggested.
你的提議很危險
Regarding the man in Little Italy
小意大利那邊
and the other one.
那兩個人
And I think
我覺得
we both think in your condition
我們兩個都覺得以現在的局勢
It's not likely to go in our favor.
很可能事與愿違
They'll need to feel
必須讓他們相信
as if you're firmly in control of the situation.
你牢牢掌控著大局
Arnold Rothstein, Waxey Gordon,
阿諾德·羅斯坦,瓦克西·戈登
Frankie Yale, Peg Leg Lonergan,
弗蘭基·耶魯,瘸子朗尼根
and Wild Bill Lovett they're all coming.
比爾·洛維特,他們都來
They're going to sit down.
他們都要坐下來聽我說
When the meeting's over, Joe Masseria will be a dead man.
等我說完,喬·馬赫里亞就是死人一個了
Gyp Rosetti won't have anyone to protect him
沒有人罩著吉普·羅塞蒂
and I'll wear that fucking dago's guts like a necktie.
我就把那意大利佬的腸子當領帶系
Was I slurring my words?
我說的話不清楚么
No. Clear as a bell.
沒有,非常明了
Would you mind if I asked you for some ice water?
麻煩給我拿杯冰水好嗎
Take it easy with that.
慢點
I got it.
好了
That goes up to New York.
那是去紐約的
Come on, keep it going.
快點
Those boats out there, the lights?
看那些亮著燈的船了嗎
Come on, keep it going. Let's go.
快點,快點
Rum Row, they call it.
他們管那個叫朗姆船隊
We send our boats out, they come back full of booze.
空船出去,滿載酒回來
From the beach here to the trucks.
在海灘這裝車
From the trucks to Little Italy
再運到小意大利
and six hours later you're sipping scotch.
再到你杯中只要六個小時
That boat's got the whiskey. That goes down to AC.
那艘船是威士忌,運到大西洋城的
What do you think?
怎么樣
I think...
我覺得
you'll make some problems for me.
你這樣可能給我帶來麻煩
Rothstein.
羅斯坦
Nucky Thompson.
努基·湯普森
I got a tip they was both gonna be in the same place.
我聽說他倆最近要會面
Ah, but you no prepare properly.
但是你準備不充分
I had to move fast, boss.
我時間很緊,老板
Boss?
老板
I thought you said king.
你不是要叫我國王嗎
You got this one? Come on, let's go.
接穩了嗎, 走
Bravo.
很好
You will learn.
你會學到的
You grow.
你還在成長
Maybe one day you'll make a good general.
以后你可以做個好將軍
Ya bunch of pansies!
一群娘們
Hey, Richard.
理查德
When are you gonna show us that fancy footwork?
怎么不給我們展示一下你的舞步
We're just watching.
我們看看就好
He doesn't want to put the rest of us to shame.
他是照顧我們的面子
Really? Sure.
真的嗎, 當然
He's the one who taught Arthur Murray.
當初是他教阿瑟·莫里跳舞的
Who? Arthur Murray.
誰, 阿瑟·莫里
This is the song I've been waiting for.
我就等著這首歌呢
Why do you have to be such an ass?
你怎么這么混賬
I don't know what I'm doing.
我一點也不會
Put your hand on my shoulder.
手搭在我肩膀上
One, two, three. One, two, three.
一,二,三,一,二,三
One, two, three. Don't look down.
一,二,三,別低頭
One, two, three. Sorry. 一,二,
三, 抱歉
One, two, three.
一,二,三
You never said you were good at this.
你竟然跳得這么好
Thank you.
謝謝
It's the only step I know.
我只會這一種舞步
What do we do for a finish?
我們做什么結束動作
Put your arm up.
把手抬起來
Trust me.
相信我
Hold on.
等等
Let's give them something to think about.
給他們找點話題
What time is it?
幾點了
14 minutes to 10:00.
差十四分鐘十點
Are they here yet? Rothstein?
羅斯坦他們來了么
No.
還沒
Fuck. Please. Please.
該死, 請讓我來
Did you order his milk and cake?
你訂了他要的牛奶和蛋糕了么
I did.
訂好了
He eats like a fucking child.
他吃的東西和孩子一樣
What time is it?
幾點了
Don't stare at me like I'm an idiot.
別把我當傻子一樣盯著看
I asked you a question.
我問你問題了
It is now 13 minutes to 10:00.
差十三分鐘十點
My jacket. Ja.
我的外套, 是
Nucky?
努基
Nucky?
努基
What's wrong?
發生了什么
He's asking for you. Please.
他要求見你,這邊請
Oh, but, missus, the gentlemen are waiting.
夫人,先生們正在等您
There you are.
你來了
You're burning up.
你發燒了
I found it.
我找到了
So you don't have to worry.
你根本不用擔心
Found what?
找到什么了
This belongs to someone else.
這是別人的
It does?
是么
Yes.
是的
She's dead.
她死了
She's dead and it's my fault.
她死了,而這都是我的錯
Everything I touch...
我碰過的任何東西
You have to understand.
你必須要理解我
No matter what you think of me,
不管你怎么想我
there's no walking away.
現在都已經沒有退路了
It doesn't work like that.
根本沒有那樣的選擇
I do it to them
你死
or they do it to me.
我活
That's all there is.
就是這樣
And the men in your office?
在你辦公室里的那些人呢
Either they're with me
要么他們跟隨我
and we go to war,
一起開戰
or they'll smile,
要么笑一笑
shake my hand,
跟我握個手
and walk away.
然后離開
I'll be alone...
我會孤軍奮戰
and that's as good as dead.
那便是死路一條
You can hear me?
你聽得到我說話么
Yes. You know who I am?
聽得到, 你知道我是誰
You're Margaret Schroeder.
你是瑪格麗特·施羅德
Margaret Thompson.
瑪格麗特·湯普森
Yes.
是的
My wife.
我的妻子
Sorry. My wife.
抱歉,我的妻子
You need to get up.
你需要站起來
You need to finish getting dressed.
你需要把衣服穿好
And you need to attend to your business.
你需要去參加這次會議
Do you understand?
你明白了么
I hope you're satisfied.
我希望你能滿意
With what?
滿意什么
Tommy wandered onto the girls' floor.
湯米溜達到姑娘的房間里了
What happened?
發生了什么
What do you think happened?
什么叫發生了什么
You're meant to keep a watch on such things
這是你應該負責的事情
instead of running off at night.
而不是半夜跑出去快活
I gave him warm milk with rum to calm him down.
我給他喝了熱牛奶配朗姆酒才讓他平靜下來
I'm sorry.
抱歉
The damage is already done.
傷害已經造成了
Although I'm sure you had a stimulating meeting.
雖然我知道你今晚的聚會非常刺激
You okay?
你沒事吧
I want to go home.
我想回家
Mr. Torrio sends his regrets.
托里奧先生表示很遺憾
How thoughtful.
想的真周到
Chicago's a distance. I wouldn't worry on it.
芝加哥離這很遠,不用擔心那里
Open the door
開門
and don't stand close to me.
站的離我遠一點
We'll go...
等到時機成熟
as soon as we're able.
我們就遠走高飛
You all came here on short notice.
你們都是收到緊急通知才來的
I appreciate that.
我很感謝你們
And I won't waste anyone's time.
我不會浪費任何人的時間
Each of us has our own interests.
我們每人都有自己關心的利益
Each of us has our own needs.
也都有自己的需求
None of us can proceed without the goodwill
如果沒有對于我們朋友的信任
and trust of...
和善意的理解
of our friends.
那我們將寸步難行
I'm looking forward to the future.
我展望未來
There's going to be new opportunities.
未來將會有更多的新機會
Great opportunities.
更好的機會
With sympathetic allies in Washington
我們在首都有合意的盟友
and new markets opening up to the west
往西一路直到芝加哥
all the way to Chicago.
都是新的市場可以開拓
Opportunities I intend to share
這樣的機會
to the benefit of all of us.
我想和大家一起分享
Expansion, cooperation,
擴張,協作
profit, peace.
利潤,和平
Isn't that what we all want?
這不是正是我們都想要的么
You're singing a different tune from last time I come.
你和我上一次來的時候說的可大不相同了
I've reconsidered my position, Frank.
我重新考慮了我的位置,弗蘭克
I don't blame you.
我不責怪你
I have a right to protect myself.
我有權利保護我自己
What's that got to do with us?
這和我們有什么關系
We're neighbors, Waxey.
我們是鄰居,瓦克西
I got no beef with Rosetti.
我和羅塞蒂之間沒有過節
Not yet.
只是還沒發生
I don't go looking for a fight.
我不會去找架打
Neither do I. But I'm in one.
我也不會,但是我現在正處于一場爭斗之中
That's your bad luck.
那是你運氣不好
And next time it'll be yours, Mr. Lonergan.
下一次就會輪到你了,朗尼根先生
Or Bill's. Or Frank's.
或者是比爾的,或者是弗蘭克的
And if you weren't already thinking that,
如果你們還沒想到這點
you wouldn't have come here tonight.
你們今晚上就不會過來了
Italians, Irish, Jews
意大利人,愛爾蘭人,猶太人
we could be at each other's throats,
我們可以掐個你死我活
or we could set rules here
或者,我們定下規矩
that we can all prosper by
從今以后,互惠互利
now and forever.
共同繁榮
How would we work that?
這事要怎么辦
Joe Masseria is backing Gyp Rosetti
喬·馬赫里亞支持吉普·羅塞蒂
to steal what I've built,
來偷取我所建立的東西
what I've struggled for on the steps of my own home.
我為了我的家庭所努力爭取的東西
I'm going to fight him.
我要和他正面對抗
I'm going to win.
我要贏
I need your help.
我需要你們的幫助
In exchange,
作為回報
I'll be proud to call every one of you
我會很自豪的稱呼你們為我的
my partner.
合伙人
Those present accepted your invitation
在場的所有接受你邀請的人
out of respect for our past dealings
出于對我們過去合作的尊重
and to show our genuine concern
都非常關心
for your well-being.
你的身體健康
What does that mean, Arnold?
那是什么意思,阿諾德
It means everyone here wishes you
這意味著這里的所有人
all the luck in the world.
都祝你好運
You won't back me?
你不支持我
Is that what he persuaded you to do?
這就是他在勸你做的事情么
It didn't take persuading. I warned you.
根本不需要勸, 我警告你了
You wouldn't listen. Now look where we are.
你不聽,現在再看看你我的處境
What did you tell them?
你跟他們說什么了
That business with you
和你做生意
is more trouble than it's worth.
惹的麻煩太多,不值得
You're letting emotions get in the way of sense.
你現在是感性大于理性
Have you known that to be a habit of mine?
你什么時候見我感性大于理性了
Charlie, Meyer.
查理,邁耶
No need to spend the night.
我們可以走了
I won't forget this.
我不會忘了這個的
Do you hear me, Arnold? I will not forget.
你聽到了么,阿諾德,我不會忘記的
Arnold.
阿諾德
Arnold.
阿諾德
Arnold!
阿諾德
Arnold!
阿諾德

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
confirmed [kən'fə:md]

想一想再看

adj. 習慣的,積習的,確認過的,證實的 動詞conf

 
inconvenience [.inkən'vi:njəns]

想一想再看

n. 不便,困難
vt. 使 ... 不便,使

 
dim [dim]

想一想再看

adj. 暗淡的,模糊的,笨的
v. 使暗淡,

 
continental [.kɔnti'nentl]

想一想再看

adj. 大陸的

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 絕對地,完全地;獨立地

 
stubborn ['stʌbən]

想一想再看

adj. 頑固的,倔強的,難對付的

 
genuine ['dʒenjuin]

想一想再看

adj. 真正的,真實的,真誠的

聯想記憶
alcohol ['ælkəhɔl]

想一想再看

n. 酒精,乙醇,酒

 
consistent [kən'sistənt]

想一想再看

adj. 始終如一的,一致的,堅持的

聯想記憶
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致詞,講話,談吐,(處理問題的)技巧

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 麻仓桃| 热带夜的引诱| 欧美一级毛片免费看| 星际穿越影评| 声色犬马 电影| 妹妹扮演的角色| 草逼啊啊啊| 碳水是指哪些食物| 裸体模特| 赏金猎人日本电影完整版| 七年级地理课时练电子版 | qq经典声音| 罪孽天使| 神迹电影| 生死搏斗| 料音| 欲望都市第三季| 简单的公告范文| 色戒在线观看免费观看| 城市风云儿| 四川经济频道节目表| 韧战作文800字初中| 美女网站视频免费| 狗报恩的10个征兆| 玉林电视台| 我们的故事 电视剧| 胖猫表情包| 护士韩国电影| 《金色花》阅读理解答案| 寡妇高潮一级免费看| 露底| 超级马里奥| 波多野结衣电影大全| 风霜踩泥| 勇敢者| 美女在线| 范冰冰激情片段| 罗云熙的新剧《尸语者》哪里能看| 酷刑| 肢体的诱惑电影| 黄姓的研究报告怎么写|