日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 國土安全 > 國土安全第一季 > 正文

國土安全第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第13集 電擊強制治療

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

I remember where you are.

我記得你的立場
I know exactly where I am, sir.
我自己很清楚,先生
Are we on the same side?
那我們是一邊的嗎
Because your tone suggests otherwise.
你的語氣可沒這個意思
Trying to find out about what happened yesterday,
我只是想弄清昨天怎么回事
why.
怎么了
Trying to stop it from happening again.
我們不能重蹈覆轍
And you think this redacted file will help you to do that?
你認為這份文件能助一臂之力是嗎
I can't know anything until I see what's under all those black lines.
我得了解內幕才能知道
Trust me Saul, this is nothing but a turd.
相信我,索爾,這東西屁用沒有
Let it lie.
順其自然吧
You're my boss for 3 and a half years,
三年半以來,你一直是我的上級
did I ever once let anything lie?
試問我哪次沒有尋根究底
I'm saying this would be a good time to start.
那這次正好是個好機會讓你放松一下
I don't agree.
我不同意
Here's another thing you might remember about me,
你也許會記得我的另一個特點
I'm a sentimentalist,
我這人多愁善感
I like to hold on to things.
我喜歡保存舊物
For old time sake.
來紀念過往的時光
If I ever told the American people
如果我告訴美國人民
these interrogation tapes that had been destroyed was mistaken.
關于那些被銷毀的審訊內容是一派胡言
Coercion, cruelty,
那些威逼,殘暴手段
all right, torture.
好吧,嚴刑逼供
Makes for a very unhappy viewing.
這些內容可是慘不忍睹啊
You gave the orders William,
威廉姆,是你下的令
I gave the orders.
我也下了令
You're blackmailing me.
你在威脅我
You'll stay with us.
你來和我們住
The girls have fixed up the room for you,
姑娘們給你布置了房間
they'll have you on the flowers. They are very excited.
還給你買了花,可激動壞了
Thank you, Maggie.
謝謝你,麥琪
I told them that you need to rest
我告訴她們你需要休息
but not, you know, why exactly.
但沒說具體原因
Carrie?
卡莉
Did you know he was here?
你知道他來了嗎
Carrie, what are you doing?
卡莉,你要做什么
There are criminal charges pending, you shouldn't talk to him.
你也許會被指控,現在不能和他說話
I have to.
這是必須的
Brody, I am...
布洛迪,我...
You broke into my house.
你闖進我家
You terrified my daughter.
嚇壞了我的女兒
She's 16 years old, by the way, sixteen.
她才十六歲啊,十六歲
I'm sorry.
對不起
They asked me what I wanted to do about it, the police did.
警察問我打算怎么處理你
What did you tell them?
你怎么說的
Nothing yet.
還沒說
That'll depend on you.
要看你表現
For the last time, Carrie,
我再說最后一遍,卡莉
I am not what you think I am.
我不是你想的那樣
I'm sorry.
對不起
You keep saying that, it is not enough.
你一直這么說,有什么用
I know about your condition,
我了解你的精神狀況
David Estes told me.
大衛·埃斯蒂斯告訴我了
Carrie, you need to get some help.
卡莉,你得去看病
I am.
我在這樣做
And you need to stay away from me.
而且,你得離我遠點
And from my family.
離我家人遠點
You set up surveillance,
你在我家安攝像頭
you watched me,
偷窺我
you pushed your way into my life,
你強行闖入我的生活
and for what? Okay.
為了什么,好的
Fun?
取樂嗎
It's crazy what you did.
那是瘋子干的事
You understand... I said okay.
你明不明白... 我說"好的"
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
I understand.
我明白了
I'll stay away from you, you have my word.
我離你遠遠的,我保證
Goodbye Brody.
別了,布洛迪
Goodbye Carrie.
別了,卡莉
Home now?
回家嗎
To the hospital.
去醫院
Oh, fuck.
It's Abu Nazir in the target area.
阿布·納齊爾出現在目標區域內
We believe... You sure wanna see this?
我們確信... 你確定要看這個嗎
What you've been hiding from me?
看你對我隱瞞了些什么嗎
Yeah, I do.
是的,我要看
80% certain he was here.
他有八成可能曾在那里
Our ground assault is preferable in terms of collateral damage.
地面進攻比較合適,可以減少連帶傷害
But impossible in the time frame.
可是時間來不及
That's a school, sir.
長官,那是所學校
Don't cloud the issue.
別把問題搞復雜了
If Abu Nazir is taking refuge among children,
如果阿布·納齊爾選擇借助孩子們避難
he is putting them at risk,
那把孩子們至于險境的就是他
not us.
不是我們
So, we agree?
沒有異議了吧
Good to go.
行動吧
It's our joint opinion the potential collateral damage
我們已達成一致,接受在所示范圍內
falls within current matrix parameters.
可能造成的連帶傷害風險
And, uh...
然后...
Someone actually came up with other language.
某人確實提出過反對意見
That was 2 years ago,
這是兩年前
you reported to me at that time and you said nothing.
你本該報告我,可你什么也沒說
Because you would have stopped it.
因為你會阻止行動
Yeah, none of this would have happened.
對,所有這些事就都不會發生
No dead children, no cover up,
孩子們不會死,不用掩蓋事實
no Carrie Mathison drawn out of the agency...
卡莉·麥吉森也不會從中情局...
Keep her out of this.
別把她扯進來
You know what I think,
知道我怎么想嗎
when she got a lead on Nazir,
她找到納齊爾的線索
first one in over seven years,
那是七年多以來我們的第一次
wasn't it worth mentioning this strong strike?
你不覺得應該提一下這次強攻嗎
Even in private to me.
哪怕私下也好
Or it is your career on the coattail of the vice president,
還是說你是因為自己和副總統同在一條船
trump national security.
所以極力鼓吹國家安全
Really, I'm fascinated to know.
真的,我太想知道了
The world changed, Saul.
世界變了,索爾
Right under your nose.
就在你眼皮底下
Answer the damn question.
麻煩你回答問題
I am.
我在答
We're about projecting American power now,
我們在為美國建立世界霸權
degrading Al-Qaeda militarily.
武力剿殺基地組織
You wanna play soft ball spy games,
你想玩軟綿綿的間諜游戲
go join the Germans or the French.
去投奔德國人和法國人吧
I am this fucking close
我他媽差那么一點
to picking up the phone,
就拿起電話
and calling the New York Times.
打給《紐約時報》
No, you're not.
你不會的
You know why?
知道為什么嗎
Because telling the world we killed 82 kids on purpose,
因為告訴全世界我們蓄意謀殺82名兒童
would endanger every one of your case officers in the field.
會讓你手下的所有外勤人員身處險境
Not to mention every American soldier on the ground.
更不用說那些身在戰場的美國士兵
You would, essentially, be handling the enemy
根本上講,這將成為"阿布格萊布"事件后
the biggest recruitment tool since Abu Ghraib.
我們送給敵人最好的招聘工具
I gotta say I am impressed.
我真佩服你
You've got the balls to show up.
竟然還有種來見我
I'm impressed you're alive.
我佩服你能活到現在
Care to explain?
能解釋一下嗎
We all went to the same place, Nick,
我們去了同一個地方,尼克
I just got out of there a lot quicker.
我只是離開得早了一些
Now, you wanna tell me what happened yesterday?
你現在能告訴我昨天是怎么回事嗎
I don't answer to you, Tom!
我沒必要回答你,湯姆
And I didn't come in here to make excuses.
我不是來這里跟你找借口的
What the fuck happened?
到底是他媽怎么回事
I came here because you got a direct line to Nazir.
我來這里是因為你能聯系到納齊爾
Fuck Nazir!
去他媽納齊爾
My vest malfunctioned, okay?
我的背心出問題了,行了吧
Bullshit!
扯淡
You fucking panicked!
你他媽慌了
Tom?
湯姆
Maybe what happened yesterday was a good thing.
也許昨天發生的不是壞事
What if I had detonated that vest?
如果我真引爆了防彈衣
What would be different?
又有什么區別呢
Ask yourself that.
請你捫心自問
Today, they would've just replaced Walden with somebody else.
今天他們就會用另一個人頂替華登
So the fuck what?
那又他媽怎么樣
So, that means I'm close
意味著我更近了一步
to the next president of the United States, Tom.
離下一任美國總統更近了一步,湯姆
That puts me in a unique position.
這個位置得天獨厚
Nazir? You listened to this garbage, Nazir?
納齊爾,聽到這個人渣的話了嗎
I'm listening.
聽著呢
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么辦
Put Nicholas on the phone.
讓尼古拉斯跟我講話
Nazir?
納齊爾
Is it true what you say?
你說的是真的嗎
Yes,
是的
I hit the switch but nothing happened.
我按了開關,但沒反應
I meant about the vice-president.
我是說副總統的事
Yes, it's true.
是真的
At the very least,
退一萬步說
I'd be able to influence policy at the highest levels.
我也可以在最高層面左右政策方向
Why kill a man when you can kill an idea?
能消滅信仰,還殺人作甚
That's what I'm thinking.
我就是這么想的
Nazir, are you still there?
納齊爾,你在聽嗎
I want to believe what you say,
我想相信你的話
but to help me believe,
但為了讓我信服
I need a demonstration of your commitment.
你需要展示一下你的忠誠
Name it.
說吧
You did it once or at least you were told you did, uh?
你干過一次,至少我是這么告訴你的
There is a wild card in this new play.
有些人在新形勢下會成為定時炸彈
You understand what I'm saying?
你懂我什么意思吧
Nicholas?
尼古拉斯
Yeah, I understand.
是的,我懂
Then say goodbye.
那告別吧
Tell Walker I need to speak to him privately.
告訴沃克我需要跟他單獨談談
Wants to talk to you.
他要跟你講話
It's done.
干掉了
You got a million calls while you were out.
你出去的時候,好多人打電話找你
Presidency office and vice president's office, too.
總統辦公室,副總統辦公室
You okay?
你沒事吧
Yeah, better.
沒事,好多了
And, Jess, I'm sorry
杰西,對不起
that I shouted at you before.
之前吼你了
It's okay.
沒關系
I'm surprised you're keeping it together at all.
沒想到你還能扛得住
Thank you.
謝謝你
For what? Everything.
為什么,所有事情
Excuse me, sir?
對不起,先生
Excuse me, sir!
對不起,先生
I'm sorry sir, this is locked ward.
抱歉,先生,這里是受監護病房
I've got my pass here somewhere.
我這有通行證
Here, for preop.
給你,可以去術前準備室的
It's across the hall on the right.
穿過走廊右手邊
What did you say? Thank you. On the right, second door.
你說什么,謝謝,右手第二個門
Just a little sting.
會有點疼
How are you feeling, honey? Fine.
你感覺怎么樣,親愛的,挺好
Take that thing out of her arm.
把那管子拔下來
Saul. Sir...
索爾,先生
Out of my way.
別擋道
This is fucking barbaric. I won't allow it.
這真是太過分了,我不允許
Joe! I'm getting you out of here.
喬,我把你接出去
Saul, please. Right now!
索爾,拜托,就現在
Saul, stop.
索爾,別這樣
Just listen to me. This was...
聽我說,這是...
I wanna do this thing.
我要做這個治療
What?
什么
It was my decision, I told them to go ahead.
這是我的決定,我讓他們做的
Your decision?
你的決定
Have a shock treatment?
做電擊治療
It's not kookiness, Saul.
這不是發瘋,索爾
They use ultra brief impulses now.
他們使用的是超聲短波脈沖
It's called electrocompulsive therapy.
叫做電擊強制治療
I don't care what is called.
我才不管它叫什么
They still attached electrodes to your skull, don't they?
還不是用電極電你的太陽穴
Still jilting into a seizure?
會讓你痙攣抽搐
I need to do something. I can't take this anymore.
我總要做點什么,這樣下去我受不了
Yes, you can.
你可以的
You're the strongest person I know.
你是我認識的最堅強的人
So pass.
所以別做了
No, it won't pass.
不,我要做
It's only getting worse...
不然情況會越來越糟
Carrie, please, there's alternatives to this.
求你了,卡莉,總有其他選擇的
You don't have to let them fuck with your brain.
別讓他們亂動你的腦子
My brain's already fucked.
我的腦子本來就一團糟
Yeah? It is a brain I happen to love.
是嗎,這可是我喜歡的腦子呢
Is everything okay, Ms. Mathison?
沒事吧,麥吉森女士
Everything's fine, thanks. You sure?
沒事,謝謝你,你確定嗎
Yes, really.
真的沒事
What about the side effects?
想過那些副作用嗎
Memory loss...
失憶
That is only short time.
只是短暫的
It's usually temporary.
通常都是暫時的
A lot was happening lately that I'd like to forget anyway.
反正最近發生的事情我也不怎么想記得
That's not even remotely funny.
一點都不好笑
Saul, I made up my mind.
索爾,我已經下定決心
I'm grateful for the concern but I just...
很感激你的關心,但是...
I can't live like this any more. It needs to stop.
我不能再像這樣活下去了,必須停止
Yeah.
Well...
那么
You shouldn't feel all bad.
你也別太消極
I mean...
我的意思是
It hasn't been an unmitigated disaster.
又不是什么無法挽回的災難
You were wrong about Brody.
關于布洛迪你是錯了
And you were right about Nazir.
但是關于納齊爾,你是對的
You're telling me the yellow, his period of dormancy?
你是指他潛伏的那一段時期
Yes.
是的
He was in mourning.
他是在居喪
His son died in a drone strike
他的兒子在無人機對伊拉克北部的
in northern Iraq.
一次轟炸中死掉了
Which son?
哪個兒子
Youngest, 10 years old.
最小的那個,十歲
Along with 82 of his majority of classmates.
還有跟他一起的82個同學
Apparently the vice president gave the order.
是副總統下的命令
How on Earth did I miss that?
我他媽怎么會漏了這線索
You didn't.
不是你漏掉了
Record's been wiped white clean.
記錄被抹除得一干二凈
Expunged.
完全刪除了
Like it never happened.
就像沒發生過
Thanks for telling me.
多謝你告訴我
You deserved to know.
你應該知道
So, Saul, is there any change
索爾,我還能上訴么
that I can appeal on my termination?
討回我的工作
No.
不能
Dad!
What you're doing up here?
你在這干嘛呢
Came up to fix the leak in the skyline.
修補屋頂漏雨的地方
Is it beer?
邊喝邊修嗎
That came later.
才開始喝的
Never knew it had views.
我都不知道這里風景這么好
This short back yard, nice.
那個小后院,是不錯
Do you mind if I join you?
你介意我跟你坐坐嗎
No, of course not.
不,當然不介意
You're ready?
你準備好了嗎
This is the anesthetic I was telling you about.
這是我跟你說的麻醉劑
I want you to start counting backwards from 100.
從一百開始倒數
100...
一百...
99...
九十九...
98...
九十八...
97...
九十七...
96...
九十六...
95...
九十五...
Issa.
埃薩
Issa, no!
埃薩,不要
Issa...
埃薩
Issa...
埃薩
Issa...
埃薩
Issa, Nazir's son Brody knew him.
埃薩,納齊爾的兒子,布洛迪認識
Saul, don't let me fucking forget...
索爾,別讓我忘了
What did she say?
她說什么
Nothing, it's the anesthetic, everyone does it.
沒什么,是麻醉藥的作用,都這樣
She's asleep.
她睡著了
OK, we're ready.
好的,準備好了
Paddles on...
電極柄準備...

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
appeal [ə'pi:l]

想一想再看

n. 懇求,上訴,吸引力
n. 訴諸裁決

聯想記憶
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防護措施,保證,抵押,債券,證券

 
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感謝的

聯想記憶
demonstration [.demən'streiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 示范,實證,表達,集會

 
commitment [kə'mitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 承諾,保證; 確定,實行

聯想記憶
unique [ju:'ni:k]

想一想再看

adj. 獨一無二的,獨特的,稀罕的

聯想記憶
current ['kʌrənt]

想一想再看

n. (水、氣、電)流,趨勢
adj. 流通的

聯想記憶
unhappy [ʌn'hæpi]

想一想再看

adj. 不快樂的,不高興的

 
therapy ['θerəpi]

想一想再看

n. 療法,治療

 
sting [stiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 刺痛刺,諷刺
vt. 刺痛,使苦惱,欺詐

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: chinesehd国语话对白| 六年级上册英语书电子版翻译| 美丽的坏女人中文字幕| 别说我的眼泪你无所谓吉他谱| 性色视频在线| 贝利亚头像权威| 坂本梨沙| 勿言推理 电视剧| 暗恋桃花源剧本| 美女写真视频网站| 十大高蛋白食物蔬菜| 赵健的读书日记| 韩国电影金珠| 一条路千山万水| 大内密探零零发演员表| 屠夫小姐在线播放| 都市频道节目表今天| 大胆艺术| 李欣聪个人资料| 任港秀| 陕西卫视节目表| 职业目标评估| 做菜的视频家常菜大全| 首映式| 母亲电影完整版韩国| 潇洒走一回广场舞完整版| stevenson| 宁波电视台| 疯狂愚蠢的爱| 企鹅头像| 深流电视剧| 情难自禁电影| 孕期怕冷怕热看男女| 监禁时间2| 被囚禁的女孩大结局| 五年级下册语文第五单元作文范文| 阿修罗城之瞳| 春江花月夜理解性默写及答案| 洛可希佛帝| 阴道电影| 嫦娥奔月读后感50字|