Previously on Homeland...
《國土安全》前情提要
You want your portrait up on the walls of Langley someday?
你想在中情局建功立業嗎
Find Walker.
找到沃克
Walker's not even critical.
沃克甚至不是重要人物
He's just a part, a piece, a pixel.
他只是一小部分,一個零件,全景一角
There is a bigger, pernicious,
還有更大更嚴重的
Abu Nazir-worthy plot out there,
阿布·納齊爾的陰謀正在進行中
and we have little time.
我們的時間所剩無幾
Carrie... you're not yourself.
卡莉... 你現在不正常
She's bi-polar.
她有躁狂抑郁性精神病
This explosion must have sent her into a flight.
肯定是爆炸讓她陷入了幻想當中
Carrie said something interesting.
卡莉提出了些有價值的問題
Sniper attack-- that doesn't make sense for Abu Nazir.
狙擊手襲擊,不像阿布·納齊爾的作風
It's not his methodology.
這不符合他的套路
Well, maybe it is when he has
說不定是因為之前
a military sniper working for him.
沒有軍隊狙擊手為他賣命
She thinks something bigger.
她看得更長遠
The switch is here.
引爆器在這里
Wait until the last second before you open it.
要等到最后一刻再打開
I read that part of the blast goes upward
我知道有一部分沖擊波會上行
toward here-- point of weakness.
沖向這里,人體脆弱之處
Hello.
你好
I'm calling about Abu Nazir.
我打給你是因為阿布·納齊爾
Something happened to him, a tragedy.
他一定出了什么事,發生了意外
You were with him then.
你那時候跟他在一起
Y-You have insight.
你肯定知道內情
Would it help if we met?
我們見面說可能會更好些
I'm home. Stay there.
我在家,別離開
Sergeant Brody called me.
布洛迪中士給我打了電話
He told me everything.
他把一切都告訴我了
Your office at Langley's being cleared as we speak.
你在中情局的辦公室正在被清空
I am about to solve this fucking thing!
我馬上就可以解開這個謎團了
Strip it.
撕了它
I'm so sorry.
真是抱歉
I feel responsible in a way.
某種程度上我是有責任的
'Cause when you came back from Baghdad, I knew.
你從巴格達回來的時候我就知道
You were damaged.
你受了傷
There's no time, Saul.
時間不等人,索爾
It's high purple.
已經非常紫了
My name is Nicholas Brody...
我叫尼古拉斯·布洛迪
and I'm a sergeant in the United States Marine Corps.
我是一名美國海軍陸戰隊的中士
I have a wife...
我有妻子
and two kids...
和兩個子女
who I love.
我愛他們
By the time you watch this,
當你們看到這段錄像的時候
you'll have read a lot of things about me,
你們應該已經聽說過一些關于我的事
about what I've done,
我的所作所為
and so I wanted to explain myself.
在此,我要為自己做一個解釋
So that you'll know the truth.
以便讓你們知道真相
On May 19, 2003,
在2003年5月19日
as part of a two-man sniper team
身為解放伊拉克行動中
serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom,
一個二人狙擊小隊的一員
I was taken prisoner by forces loyal to Saddam Hussein.
我被薩達姆·侯賽因的部隊俘虜
Those forces then sold me to an Al-Qaeda commander
他們把我賣給了基地組織的指揮官
Abu Nazir,
阿布·納齊爾
who was operating a terrorist cell from across the Syrian border
他在敘利亞邊界掌控著一個恐怖分子的巢穴
where I was held captive for more than eight years.
我在那里被關押八年多
I was beaten...
我被毒打
I was tortured...
被拷問
...and I was subjected to long periods of total isolation.
我長期與世隔絕
People will say I was broken,
有人說我已經崩潰了
I was brainwashed.
我被洗腦了
People will say that I was turned into a terrorist,
還有人說我被策反成一名恐怖分子
taught to hate my country.
被教唆去憎恨自己的國家
I love my country.
我熱愛我的國家
What I am is a marine,
我是一名真正的陸戰隊員
like my father before me and his father before him,
就像我的父親和爺爺
and as a marine,
作為一名陸戰隊員
I swore an oath to defend the United States of America
我曾宣誓要為美利堅合眾國
against enemies both foreign and domestic.
抵御反抗來自國內外的敵人
My action this day is against such domestic enemies
我今天的行動就是在反抗來自國內的敵人
the vice president and members of his national security team,
副總統以及他國土安全團隊中的成員
who I know to be liars and war criminals
據我所知,他們是騙子,是戰爭罪犯
responsible for atrocities they were never held accountable for.
他們犯下暴行,卻從沒有被追究
This is about justice for 82 children...
我這是在為八十二名兒童伸張正義
whose deaths were never acknowledged
他們的死并沒有為美國人所知
and whose murder is a stain on the soul of this nation.
殺害他們的兇手是這個國家的敗類
Hi.
你好
Any change?
有好轉嗎
Afraid not.
恐怕沒有
How worried should we be?
情況很糟糕嗎
Worried.
很糟糕
I haven't seen her like this in a long time.
我很久沒見過她這樣子了
She's not eating,
什么都不吃
she hasn't left her room in three days.
三天沒離開過她的房間
What about the lithium?
鋰起作用了嗎
I thought you said that'd be kicking in by now.
你不是說過現在應該起效了嗎
It has kicked in.
是起效了
This is the depression that comes in the wake of the mania.
這是暴風雨來臨前的平靜
It's actually much harder to treat.
這更難治療
Think some chicken soup would help?
喝些雞湯會好些嗎
It might.
也許吧
Elixir of the gods.
這是神仙們的仙丹
Can I go see her?
我可以去看看她嗎
Of course.
可以
Saul.
索爾
What does being on administrative leave mean exactly?
行政休假到底是什么意思
she's not going to face any criminal charges, thank God,
不會對她有任何刑事控告,真是謝天謝地
but we shouldn't kid ourselves.
但我們也不能騙自己
She's never going to set foot in Langley again.
她不能再踏入中情局了
Hey, you.
晚上好啊
Hey, Mr. Berenson.
晚上好,貝倫森先生
Remember when I used to call you that?
還記得我以前這樣稱呼你嗎
What?
什么稱呼
Mr. Berenson.
貝倫森先生
Yeah... A long-ass time ago.
記得,很早之前
Back when I could still piss in a straight line.
那時我還很年輕
How are you, Carrie?
你怎么樣了,卡莉
I've been better.
好多了
Don't worry, I can't stay long.
別怕,我不會待太久的
Why don't you tell me a story?
給我講個故事怎么樣
What kind of a story?
什么故事
About a bad man named Nazir
一個叫納齊爾的壞蛋的故事
who took a break from doing bad things,
他干著干著壞事就停手了
only nobody could figure out why.
沒人能弄得明白為什么
You know I can't talk about that.
你知道我不能透露這些
I know, until my security clearance is restored.
直到我重新獲得安全權限
I know.
我知道
You need to concentrate on getting better.
你專心養病吧
At least tell me that you're still looking into it,
至少告訴我你還在調查這事
that you won't give up.
你不會放棄
You promise me that.
向我保證
Promise.
我保證
No, don't go.
別,別走
Why did he do it?
他為什么要這么做呢
Who?
誰
Brody.
布洛迪
Why?
為什么
Do what?
他做了什么
Call Estes and...
打電話給埃斯蒂斯
rat me out like that.
就那么把我給賣了
Honestly, I can think of a hundred reasons.
說實話,我能想出無數個理由
The man's running for congress
他在競選議員
in case you forgot.
你忘了嗎
Think about it.
仔細想想
You're the last person he needs in his life right now,
他現在巴不得離你遠點
and vice versa.
你最好也離他遠點
But, Saul... Listen to me.
但是,索爾... 聽我說
This man has poisoned your thoughts.
這個人荼毒了你的思想
He has cost you almost everything.
他害得你幾乎一無所有
Forget him.
忘了他吧
I can't, Saul, I can't.
我做不到,索爾,我忘不掉
My God.
天啊
You're in love with him.
你愛上他了
It's number O-72.
是O-72號
B-15
B-15.
Good night, Isabelle.
晚安,伊莎貝爾
Good night.
晚安
I'm looking at a lot of distinguished faces here tonight.
我今晚見到了不少顯要人物
Yours, Elizabeth.
伊麗莎白,你是其中之一
The only reason I'm here at all.
沒有你,就沒有我的今天
Thank you for convincing me three years ago
感謝你三年前說服我
to accept the nomination for Vice President.
接受副總統的提名
And yours, Richard.
還有你,理查德
You are the core
我相信
of what I'm confident will be our next administration.
你將成為下屆政府的核心人物
We've all been on a long, difficult journey.
這條路,我們走得漫長艱辛
But tomorrow morning, when I announce my candidacy,
但等到明早,我宣布要參選總統之后
we will throw down a gauntlet
我們在場的每一位
all of us here in this room
都將發起挑戰
promising to put America first again.
承諾再次將美國置于首位
Hear! Hear!
所言極是,干杯
Good to see you, Walt.
很高興見到你,沃特
Very nice.
真不錯
You know, you're right.
你說得沒錯
It's a distinguished group.
在場的人都很顯要
Includes you, David.
也包括你,大衛
It's a group worth protecting, that's my point.
我是想說,他們都需要保護
If you're asking me to call off tomorrow,
你要是想讓我取消明天的行程
you know the answer.
就別費口舌了
I'm only suggesting that we change the venue.
我只是建議換個場地
So I can announce a candidacy from some hiding place?
難道要讓我躲在密室里宣布要參選總統嗎
You give them too much credit, you know that?
你太高估他們了,知道嗎
Who's that, sir?
您指誰,先生
The enemy. Guys like Walker.
敵人,沃克他們
He can do a lot of damage.
他能造成嚴重的破壞
To both of us.
對于我們倆
Yes, he can.
他的確是個威脅
But he's only one guy,
但他是孤軍奮戰
and you have the entire Homeland Security apparatus
而你手下卻有整個國土安全部的精兵強將
at your disposal.
任你調用
For both our sakes, take care of it.
為了我們倆,盡快搞定他
And for God's sakes, drink your champagne.
但看在上帝的份上,快把香檳喝了
It's Billecart-Salmon.
這可是碧爾卡·莎蒙
Yes, sir.
是,閣下
Oh, not again.
怎么又來了
I'm sorry, ma'am, but...
抱歉,女士
I know, I know.
我知道
Residents only.
非居民禁止通行
What's it this time?
這次又是為了什么
It's a major policy address in the morning.
明早有重要的政治講話
Vice President, I think.
發言人好像是副總統
Oh, fucker.
蠢蛋一個
Ma'am?
女士
Serves me right
誰讓我
for buying two blocks from the State Department.
非要在國務院附近買房呢
Well, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, Mrs. Sammler.
給您帶來不便,我們表示歉意,薩米勒女士
You have a nice night.
祝您晚安
Officers?
警官請放行
Okay, Mrs. Sammler.
老實點,薩米勒女士
Knock, knock.
咚咚咚
Your night nurse is here.
夜班護士來了
I made spaghetti amatriciana.
我做了辣醬意面
You know, Carrie, you're gonna to have to eat sooner or later.
卡莉,你早晚得吃東西
Damn it, Carrie.
真該死,卡莉
You are starting to scare me.
你這個樣子嚇到我了
Go... away.
走,開
I'm sorry, I can't do that.
抱歉,我不能走
Your sister gave me very strict orders.
你姐給我下了死命令
So I'm going to sit here with you until you fall asleep.
在你睡著之前,我會一直坐在這陪你
Okay?
好嗎
Smells good.
聞著真香
You sure you don't want a bite?
真的不想來一口嗎
Chris, can you get the butter out of the fridge?
克里斯,從冰箱里把黃油拿過來
Yeah.
好
So you're not coming to my karate match?
你真的不來看我的空手道比賽嗎
Buddy, I told you, I got this event with the Vice President.
伙計,我說了,我要陪副總統參加活動
I'm sorry.
對不起
Chris, we talked about this, right?
克里斯,我們不是說好了嗎
Your dad'll go to the next one.
你爸下次再去
Right? Right.
對吧,對
All right, dinner's ready. Everybody, sit down.
晚飯好了,大家都坐下
Whose turn is it to say grace?
輪到誰做感恩禱告了
Mine.
我
Dad, do you know how to do it?
爸,你知道該說什么嗎
I think I can fake it.
我大概可以裝裝樣子
Dear God,
主啊
bless this food to thy use
祝福我們享用這食物
and our lives to thy service.
以便于我們服侍你
And may you shine the light of your love on this family...
愿你以愛的光輝照耀這個家庭
...hold them close...
擁抱他們
...and protect them always.
并永遠保護他們
Amen.
阿門
Amen.
阿門
Amen.
阿門
How did I do? Not bad.
我做得怎么樣,不賴
The end of our lives is preordained.
我們生命的終點已然注定
We are not created for no reason.
我們來到世上,并非無緣無故
We are only finding the path we are meant to walk on.
我們只是在摸索那條該走的道路
So, purify your soul.
所以凈化你的靈魂吧
Forget about the physical world.
忘卻塵世
And take the time left to offer good deeds and obedience.
利用剩下的時間,多行善事
Remember, all of life's wasted time
記住,生命中枉費的時間
is behind you now.
已在身后
And the way forward is clear.
前路是清楚的
You were looking at the battle before you engaged in it,
在身陷戰爭之前,你只是個旁觀者
and now you see it with your own eyes.
而現在你親眼見到了
Dad?
爸
What are you doing? What's going on?
你在干嘛,這是怎么了
How long have you been standing there?
你在那站了多久
Dana?
丹娜
Dad, you're scaring me.
爸,你嚇到我了
Don't be scared.
別害怕
Was that Arabic?
剛才那是阿拉伯儀式嗎
Yeah.
對
What does it mean?
你為什么要那么做
It means, um...
因為
I converted to Islam.
我轉信伊斯蘭教了
I didn't say anything to anyone,
我沒有告訴你們
because I didn't want to upset you guys.
是不想讓你們不開心
Well, then, it's a good thing you didn't shoot a deer,
還好你沒有射死一只鹿
or step out on Mom,
背叛老媽
or beat the shit out of Mike.
或者痛扁麥克
Okay, I deserved that.
好吧,是我活該
Why do you wash your hands and feet like that?
為什么你要那樣洗手洗腳
It's a ritual.
那是個儀式
It's about purifying your mind and body
只有凈化了身體和靈魂
before presenting yourself to God.
才能把自己獻給神
Does Mom know anything about any of this?
老媽知道嗎
No.
不知道
She wouldn't get it...at all.
她根本理解不了
Our little secret then?
算是你我的小秘密好嗎
Yeah.
好
These are the kind of issues facing Vice President Walden
這些是副總統華登在準備上午的
this morning as he prepares to give his remarks.
演說時需要面臨的問題
The Vice President will be joined by staunch supporters
參與副總統演說的還有來自國防領域
from virtually every corner of the defense establishment,
各個機構的忠實擁護者
including the Secretaries of Defense and State
包括國防部長和國務卿
and the Joint Chiefs of Staff,
還有參謀首長聯席會議的長期顧問
longtime advisor Elizabeth Gaines.
伊麗莎白·蓋恩斯
The speech comes just days after a bombing
此次演說距造成5人死亡的
in downtown Washington left five people dead.
華府市中心爆炸案僅有幾天
And it's clearly time to show...
此刻明顯宣告
...in the next phase of the war on terror.
反恐戰爭進入下一階段
Yet, the exact nature of those measures remain unclear.
但具體措施仍不明朗
At the CIA, Walden was widely credited with
由于發展了與軍方的密切聯系
developing closer ties with the armed forces,
利用更加軍事化的手段
taking a more militarized approach to intelligence gathering,
進行情報收集和消滅敵對勢力
and the elimination of insurgents.
華登在中情局享有盛譽
Under Walden's leadership, the use of drone strikes...
在他的領導下,無人機空襲...
Virgil?
維吉爾
...became a key strategy in the CIA's fight...
成為中情局戰斗的主要策略
Virgil, where are my pills? I need them!
維吉爾,我的藥呢,我要吃藥
Vice President Walden has met with political resistance...
副總統華登已遇到了政治阻力
Virgil? Is anyone there?
維吉爾,有人在家嗎
Carrie?
卡莉
I'm right here.
我在這呢
Here. Here.
給你
I need to get out of here.
我要出去
Good. Uh, great.
好啊
We'll go for a walk, huh?
我們出去走走吧
I want to go for a drive.
我想開車轉轉
What are you doing here?
你在這里干什么
You're supposed to be at the State Department.
你應該在國務院
I need your help with something first.
去之前要你幫忙
What is that?
這是什么
There's an 11-month gap in Abu Nazir's activities,
大概兩年以前,阿布·納齊爾的活動中
started around two years ago.
曾有十一個月的休眠期
He goes silent
他完全沒動靜
like he fell off the face of the earth.
就像從地球消失了一樣
Theory is, there might have been some event that precipitated this,
按理說,一定是發生過什么大事
something that hit him personally,
打擊到他個人的事件
took him out of action for a while.
才使他的行動擱淺了一段時間
And whose theory is that?
這是誰的想法
Just look at this.
看看這個
It's all redacted.
都描黑了
What the hell am I looking at?
要我看什么
I think it's a drone strike.
我相信那件大事是一次無人機空襲
Why's that?
為什么
This reference number here.
參考文號在這
How'd you find this?
你怎么發現的
Grid search.
拉網式搜查
Cross-referenced with Abu Nazir's likely locations
通過阿布·納齊爾大概時間的
around the time in question...
可能地點相互比對
and I got hundreds of hits.
我找到了數百條信息
None like this.
都不像這樣
Can I ask why you were even doing that?
可以問下你為什么要做這些嗎
I told you,
告訴過你
there's a gap.
有個休眠期
This gap...is it related to that wall of garbage
這個休眠期,跟我們在卡莉家的墻上
we found in Carrie's apartment?
發現的那堆垃圾有關系嗎
It was a time line, David.
那是時間線,大衛
It was classified material, Saul,
那是機密材料,索爾
improperly removed from this office,
未經批準就被一個瘋女人從這里帶走
assembled by a crazy woman into a crazy collage,
收集后拼成了一副瘋癲的拼貼畫
and I don't even want to know about your involvement in it.
我不想知道你也牽涉其中
Well, ask me.
那就問吧
I'll tell you.
我可以告訴你
I said i don't even want to know.
我說了我不想知道
I need you too much right now to have you land in custody.
目前我需要你,不希望你被監禁
I...I need you to do your job.
希望你能做好本職工作
I think I am.
我在做本職工作
You're not.
你沒有
The Vice President is hosting a highly visible conference today.
副總統今天有個萬眾矚目的會議
I asked you to be our man on the ground there.
我要你代表我們參加會議
Go do it.
去吧
This is good.
很好
Excellent, I can't feel my hands.
非常好,我手都麻了
We ought to sic him on Tom Walker.
我們應該讓他去抓湯姆·沃克
Okay, let's go. This is good.
走吧,很好
We're going to be late.
要遲到了
Sure you don't want to come?
你真不去嗎
Well, I want to.
我想去啊
Then do.
那就去啊
Come on, guys, we settled this already.
別這樣,我們已經說好了
Next time.
下次
Sure.
好
Hey, come on.
走吧
Come on, Bruce Lee, you're going to miss your bout.
快點,李小龍,你要錯過比賽了
You got everything? Yeah.
東西都帶了嗎,帶了
Jess.
杰西
We're gonna be late. I'll see you later.
我們要遲到了,晚點見
The turn's right up here.
在那拐彎
Just going for a little drive, huh?
只是開車轉轉
We're driving, aren't we?
我們不是轉著嗎
Yeah.
對
Great.
很好
You want to tell me what the hell we're doing here?
能說說我們來這是要做什么嗎
Getting some fresh air.
呼吸新鮮空氣
No, I'm serious,
我認真的
Carrie, I have a van full of equipment,
卡莉,我的車里滿是各種裝備
a lot of it not exactly legal.
很多還不算合法
So why are we here?
我們為什么來這
Carrie.
卡莉
In a few hours, the Vice President is expected to announce
幾個小時后,副總統會宣布
his candidate for President.
他將競選總統
Okay.
好吧
Up ahead in that building
在那幢建筑前
he'll be surrounded by his entire team.
他將被整個團隊包圍
I said why are we here?
我是問我們來干什么
Half the government is going to be in one spot
半數政府官員齊聚一堂
and we've got a terrorist on the loose.
而有個恐怖分子正逍遙法外
And you think this is the target.
你認為這里是襲擊目標
I think it's worth considering.
我覺得值得考慮
Okay, Carrie, look, first of all,
好吧,卡莉,首先
we don't have a terrorist on the loose.
我們沒有任憑恐怖分子逍遙法外
We don't have anything.
我們也沒有放任自流
You see these guys?
看到那些安保人員了嗎
They have a terrorist on the loose
是他們任憑恐怖分子逍遙法外
and it's their job to do something about it.
所以恐怖分子的事歸他們管
It's my job.
這事歸我管
Not anymore it's not.
現在不是了
It'll always be my job.
我會一直管下去
Don't you get that?
你難道不明白嗎
Look around, Carrie.
卡莉,你看看這周圍
There is security up the wazoo here.
安保部署非常嚴密
They are on it.
有他們在
We are not needed.
根本不需要咱們插手
No, all those guys?
不行,就憑這些人
They're thinking it's a single sniper.
他們以為只需要防備一個狙擊手
Because that's what it is.
事實就是如此
No, it's not.
不是
It doesn't make sense.
這根本說不通
Virgil, I...
維吉爾,我
I know I'm not wanted.
我知道這里不需要我
I know it's just us in this stupid van,
我也知道這輛破車里只有咱們倆
but I'm the same person I've always been
但我還是我,一直沒變
and I need you to be on my side now.
所以我想讓你跟我站在一邊
I need you to say yes.
希望你會配合
Okay.
好吧
Come on, you got to back it out. Let's go.
快點,往后倒,快點
Sorry.
抱歉
Made a wrong turn.
拐錯彎了
Find a place to park this thing.
先找個地方停車
Just a minute.
等一下
The door's locked.
你把門鎖上了
I'm getting dressed.
我在換衣服
Dad, I really don't think you should go to this thing today.
爸爸,我真不想讓你參與今天這個活動
This thing...
這個活動
...is being hosted by the Vice President.
是副總統舉辦的
So?
所以呢
So...
所以
...he's counting on me
他還指望著我
to be there.
會出席
Well, all they're saying on TV is how intense the security is.
電視報道說的都是安保工作多么緊張
Most since the inauguration--
他們都說安保工作
that's what they're saying.
大都從開幕式就開始了
Well, that's all taken care of.
既然安保這么嚴密
We have nothing to worry about.
咱們什么都不必擔心了
I guess.
也許吧
Dad.
爸爸
What?
怎么了
Have you noticed how awkward it is,
你不覺得很怪嗎
having this conversation through the door?
咱們隔著門聊天
I think I heard my car arrive.
我的車好像到了
You let 'em know I'll be a couple minutes?
你去告訴他們我一會就好,好嗎
Seeing you praying like that last night,
昨天晚上看你祈禱的樣子
I think it kind of freaked me out.
我心里很慌亂
Apparently.
那是當然
As if it's not enough that Tom Walker
好像還有比湯姆·沃克帶著槍到處逃難
is running around out there with a gun.
更危險的事情要發生
You're safe.
你是安全的
Don't worry.
別擔心
It's not me that I'm worried about.
我又不是在擔心自己
I'll be fine.
我不會有事的
Two minutes.
再給我兩分鐘
I still think that you should stay here.
我還是覺得你應該待在家里
Be good.
聽話
Sergeant Brody.
布洛迪中士
Who are you?
你是誰
Kandarian.
坎達里安
Secret Service.
一名特工
I've been assigned to you for the day.
今天由我全程陪同保護您
Let's go.
開車
Saul Berenson found a redacted document
索爾·貝倫森找到了一份機密文件
that points to the mission.
牽涉到那起空襲案
I thought that paper trail was burned.
我以為書面記錄已經燒毀了
You and me both.
我也這么認為
What was he even looking for?
他這是要找什么
He was just fishing
他是在搜尋
for some action that might have caused Abu Nazir
可能導致阿布·納齊爾那段時間
to drop out of sight around that time.
消失在人們視野之外的某些行動
Based on what?
有什么根據
Some theory he has
他推測
that the current situation is blowback.
當下正是恐怖分子反擊的時候
You tell him it doesn't matter
告訴他,恐怖分子的動機
why terrorists do what they do.
根本沒有研究價值
I have.
早跟他說過了
He's a security expert,
他是安保工作專家
he's not a fucking social worker.
不是他媽的什么社工
I know, I told him to drop it.
我知道,已經告訴他別查了
Don't tell him; make it happen.
別只是口頭命令,我要的是結果
This cannot get out.
此事絕對不能外泄
Right?
不是嗎
Operation wasn't above my security clearance;
這個行動還不至于讓我后來被拉去做忠貞審查
it was off the books,
根本沒有任何文字記錄
or it was taken off after the fact.
也可能是后來被銷毀的
Yeah, well, you're right.
你說的沒錯
The reference number implies a drone strike.
參考編號顯示是一起無人機空襲
So there's got to be all kinds
也就是說,肯定有各種
of supporting documentation, yes?
輔助文檔,對嗎
That's the weird thing-- there's not.
奇怪的就是這一點,沒有輔助文檔
You check flight plans?
飛行計劃查過了嗎
Yeah.
查過了
What about ops tapes?
那行動錄像帶呢
I went down and checked the vault myself.
我親自去地下儲藏室找過了
The only thing that exists is
只有你在拉網式搜索中找到的
this redacted document you found on the grid search.
這一份機密文件
It probably wasn't even supposed to be there.
很可能這份文件當時都應該被銷毀
Obviously.
顯然如此
I'm stuck here
這邊的工作牽絆著我
like some school crossing guard
我現在就像學校門口的協警一樣忙亂
just so Estes can feel like his ass is covered.
這樣埃斯蒂斯就會覺得丑事不會暴露
You want me to initiate
需要我起草一份
an official request for information?
正式的信息申請嗎
I have a feeling that's the last thing we want to do.
我的直覺是,絕對不能這么做
I could reach out to some drone pilots.
我可以接觸一些無人機操控員
Sir.
先生
Sorry.
抱歉
No, let's not raise flags.
不用,先別張揚
I'll follow up on it myself.
我自己接著追查
So what are we looking for exactly?
確切地說,我們要找到什么
Exactly I don't know.
確切地說,我不知道
It's not one thing, Virgil,
不是要找某一樣東西,維吉爾
it's everything.
一切都要留意
All the Defense leaders will be here--
國防部所有的官員都會到場
at least two dozen high-value targets.
至少有24個重要人物
Yeah, so?
話是沒錯,所以呢
So a single sniper is not gonna take them all out.
所以僅憑一個狙擊手是干不掉那么多人的
So you focus on the highest value target.
這么說你關注的是最重要的那位
But why here with all the security?
為什么這里的安保措施這么嚴密
That's exactly what I've been saying.
我一直都這么說的啊
You attack here if you're planning to take them all out.
要把這些人一網打盡,就得在這里下手
A group of people who are almost never
但這群人永遠不會
in the same place at the same time.
在同一時間內出現在同一個地方
I'd really rather talk about this conference
我更愿意談談此次會議
and our need to rededicate
還有再次進行反恐活動的
our efforts to the war on terror.
努力與需要
Is that a course that the Vice President
副總統會在此次會議上
would pursue as Commander In Chief?
謀求最高指揮官的職位嗎
He'll be here shortly; you can ask him yourself.
他馬上就到了,直接問他本人吧
But the fact is, we are not comfortable with a war...
但事實上,我們也不喜歡戰爭
We're on the wrong side of the barrier, Virgil.
維吉爾,我們站錯地方了
I agree. Now, come on.
同意,走吧
Let's go home.
回家
Carrie, you are working yourself up for nothing.
卡莉,你這是白費功夫
I wouldn't call a possible terrorist attack nothing. Shh!
阻止一場即將發生的恐怖襲擊不是白費功夫
You can't say stuff like that.
別亂說話
Not here.
別在這里說
Don't worry, everything's fine.
別擔心,一切都好
Is that what you want to hear?
這話中聽吧
It's a bit excessive, isn't it, all this security?
陣仗有點大了吧,這么多安保人員
Windows open, please.
請搖下車窗
IDs?
出示證件
Sergeant Brody.
布洛迪中士
Sure.
沒問題
Sorry about the inconvenience.
抱歉,給您帶來了不便
Good to go!
放行
Brody?
布洛迪
What's he doing here?
他怎么來了
Uh, do me a favor; don't ask him.
求你了,別問他的事
I'm standing here because of him.
我有這個下場都是因為他
I lost my job because of him.
是他害我丟了工作
Carrie, we really should go now.
卡莉,我們真得走了
Carrie!
卡莉
God damn it, Carrie.
見鬼,卡莉
Nervous?
緊張嗎
Well...I'll be standing in there with...
我即將跟兩位內閣部長
two cabinet secretaries, couple of joint chiefs,
幾位聯席參謀長,還有國防情報局的首腦
head of Defense Intelligence.
站在一起
I'm just a platoon sergeant.
而我只是個排里的小中士
You'll get used to it.
慢慢就習慣了
He's here.
他來了
Sergeant Brody. Sir.
布洛迪中士,長官
Congratulations. Thank you, sir.
恭喜你,謝謝長官
Ms. Gaines, nice to see you again.
蓋恩斯女士,很高興再次會面
And you.
你也是
Mr. Vice President.
副總統先生
Thanks for coming out.
感謝捧場
Thank you for having me, sir.
多謝邀請,長官
Shit.
娘的
We have to get out of here.
趕緊撤吧
Come on! Come on!
走吧
Thank you. You're welcome.
多謝,不客氣
Nicholas Brody.
在下尼古拉斯·布洛迪
Richard Halstead, I'm...
理查德·霍爾斯特德,我是
Secretary of Defense.
國防部長
Believe me, I know who you are.
我怎么會不認識您呢
What a fuck up.
搞什么飛機
Where's the Vice President?
副總統呢
Who knows?
誰知道啊
Where's the Vice President?!
副總統哪去了
He's all right. He's just right behind us.
他沒事,在我們后頭
Berenson.
我是貝倫森
It's me, Saul.
索爾,是我
Uh, I-I got to call you back. No!
我再打給你,別掛
Carrie, we've got a situation.
卡莉,我們這出了點狀況
I-I-I know, I'm here.
知道,我在場
Saul, you have to listen to me.
索爾,仔細聽我說
What do you mean, you're here?
你在場是什么意思
I saw the whole thing; the woman that was hit,
我看見了整個經過,中槍的女人
Elizabeth Gaines, she is not the target.
伊麗莎白·蓋恩斯,不是兇手的目標
Vice President was the target.
副總統才是
Walker missed.
沃克失手了
Walker would not have missed once,
沃克一次都不會失手
never mind three times!
更別提三次了
This is... this is just stage one.
這只是第一階段
The real attack has not come yet.
真正的襲擊還沒開始
What real attack? What are you talking about?
什么真正的襲擊,你在說什么
Following an assassination attempt,
暗殺行動發生后
they'll sequester the high value targets,
他們會把重要人物藏匿起來
that's protocol.
這是規程
Right now, they're putting the Vice President and his team
現在,他們正在把副總統和他的人
out of sight, in a single, small space.
帶離公眾視線,藏到一個隔離的小空間內
They're supposed to be safe there, but they're not.
看似安全,其實不然
They're vulnerable.
這樣更容易受襲擊
How?
怎么襲擊
Brody.
布洛迪
Brody?
布洛迪
For Christ's sake, Carrie, not this again.
老天爺啊,卡莉,你又犯病了吧
Forget about before; this is now.
以前的事先不提,顧著眼前吧
I saw him-Brody.
我看見布洛迪了
They hustled him right through the metal detectors
他們推著他和副總統一起
along with the Vice President.
通過金屬探測器進到樓里
You even realize what you're saying?
你清楚你在說什么嗎
Yes!
當然
He's planning on taking them all out.
他在計劃將他們一起滅掉
That is what's coming!
這就是接下來要發生的情況
We've been hearing chatter for days now,
我們已經聽他們念叨好幾天了
Marine One, Marine Two.
什么海軍一號,二號的
I-I-It's not the President's helicopter.
根本不是說總統的直升機
It's actual marines-Brody and Walker.
而是指真正的陸戰士兵,布洛迪和沃克
They are Marine One and Marine Two.
他倆分別是陸戰隊一號和二號
They're working together, they must be.
他們一定是同伙
Saul, you hear me?
索爾,你聽見我說的了嗎
Yeah, I do.
是的
That's why Brody ratted me out,
這就是布洛迪出賣我的原因
'cause I was getting too close.
因為我離真相只差一步之遙
God, it finally all makes sense.
天啊,這下全解釋通了
Yeah, sure.
沒錯
Saul, you got to get me in there.
索爾,你得想辦法讓我進去
There's a CT officer named Benton.
反恐組有個長官叫本頓
I-I-I know him.
我認識他
I'll send him out for you.
我讓他去找你
Thanks. Hurry.
謝了,趕快
Yeah, bye.
好,再見
There's a woman outside the building, one of ours.
樓外頭有個女的,是自己人
She's unstable,
她精神不太穩定
and you need to contain her.
你去把她控制起來
Her name's Carrie Mathison.
她叫卡莉·麥吉森
I'm not getting stuck down here for a day and a half.
我不想一天半都被困在這
That won't happen, sir.
不會的,長官
I won't run and hide, you understand?
我不要當縮頭烏龜,懂嗎
No one's asking that, just a little caution.
沒人讓您這么做,但謹慎為妙
Get your hands off me.
把你手拿開
My apologies.
抱歉
Fuck your caution.
去你媽的謹慎
One of my closest friends just got shot.
我一個摯友剛剛中槍了
All right, I understand.
好了,我明白
May I have your attention please.
全體請注意
We've initiated a full lockdown protocol for your protection.
安全起見,現啟動一級防范禁閉程序
That means this door will now remain closed
意味著下列兩種情況中任一發生后
until one of two things happen.
這道門才會開啟
One, the sniper's apprehended, or, two,
第一,狙擊手落網,第二
we establish to our satisfaction that he's left the vicinity,
確認他已離開周邊地區
and it's safe to leave the room.
離開房間是安全的
And you believe this?
你能相信這一切嗎
You fucking believe this?
你他媽的相信嗎
You're safe, sir. That's the priority.
長官,您脫險了,這才是重中之重
Safe from what?!
從哪脫險了
We look like a bunch of idiots.
我們像一群白癡
Well, you're my advisors.
你們是我的智囊團
How about some advice?
怎么都歇菜了
How about some fucking advice?
他媽的建議呢
How do we spin this?
眼下怎么處理
There is nothing left to think about.
拋開一切雜念
Clench your teeth.
咬緊牙關
Say the holy words.
默念禱文
Remember Issa.
想想埃薩
I advise we wait, like the man said.
我建議等待,照他說的做
There a men's room here?
有洗手間嗎
There better be.
這就好
This way.
這邊請
Where is he? There's no time.
他在哪里,沒時間了
Wait.
等等
Oh, there he is.
他來了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I said wait.
停,停,我說了等等
What's with all the backup?
這幫后援來干什么
Damn you, Saul.
你媽逼,索爾
Virgil, am I crazy?
維吉爾,我瘋了嗎
Look, you know you are.
你的病你不知道嗎
No, I mean about Brody.
不是,我說布洛迪的事
Just tell me if I am.
告訴我,我瘋了沒有
Virgil, I need to know!
維吉爾,我得搞明白
I don't know, okay? But I trust you.
拜托,我不知道,不過我相信你
I need your keys.
給我你車鑰匙
Where are you going?
你要去哪兒
You don't want to know. All right, go.
你不想知道的,好吧,快走
I'll run interference.
我幫你周旋
Ben!
本
Hey which one of you guys is Benton?
你們哪個叫本頓
Are you Benton?
你是本頓嗎
Which one of you is Benton?
你們誰是本頓
Any word out there?
外面有消息嗎
No.
沒有
Well, they said this could happen.
他們說過可能會發生這種事
You okay? You look a little peaked.
你沒事吧,看著有點萎
Well, not a fan of being locked up, I guess.
我不太喜歡被關起來
You've reenergized him, you know.
知道嗎,你讓他如虎添翼
Sir?
閣下
Walden.
華登
He sees you as a living, breathing vindication
他視你為所有政績
of everything he's ever done.
的鮮活見證
He's got big plans for you.
要對你委以重任
Wouldn't you know it, no paper towels.
還用說嗎,紙巾都沒有
Another fuck up.
惡心事沒完沒了
Oh, come on.
快解開呀
...massive search for the sniper is now underway
...對槍手的大規模圍捕
in the area between E Street
正在東大街與獨立大道
and Independence Avenue
之間展開
all the way from the Potomac to 17th...
波托馬克至第十七街的所有道路...
I'm coming!
來啦
No one is going in or out.
任何人均不得進出
Eyewitnesses say the vice president and his supporters...
目擊者稱,副總統及其支持者...
My God.
天吶
Oh, my God. Yeah? What?
天吶,來了,誰啊
What are you doing here?
你來干嘛
You're Dana, right? Yeah.
你是丹娜吧,對
I'm Carrie Mathison. I know who you are.
我是卡莉·麥吉森,我認識你
It's about your dad.
是你爸爸的事
Was he hit?
他中槍了嗎
No.
沒有
I saw on the TV... No. I-I know. I was there.
我看電視里... 真沒事,我就在現場
I saw it happen. He wasn't shot.
我親眼看見,他沒中槍
But, Dana, I need your help. Can I come inside?
不過丹娜,你得幫我,我能進去嗎
You heard about Tom Walker?
你知道湯姆·沃克嗎
Yeah. How he was turned against us?
知道,知道他怎么變節的嗎
Yeah. Did he shoot those people?
嗯,開槍殺人的是他嗎
Yes.
對
Dana, listen to me.
丹娜,聽我說
Your dad told me that you are the one who understands him,
你爸爸告訴我,只有你了解他
who he listens to.
而且他聽你的
And this is very hard to say,
這話很不好開口
but your dad is working with Tom Walker.
可你爸爸和湯姆·沃克是同伙
They're working together.
他們合作行事
They are carrying out an attack right now.
目前正在策動一起襲擊
What are you talking about?
你說什么呀
He is with the vice president and other innocent people.
他正和副總統及其他無辜的人在一起
He is going to kill them
要是我們不阻止你爸爸
if we don't stop them.
他就要殺掉他們
Okay, you have to call him and just talk him down.
明白了嗎,你得打電話勸他罷手
All right?
好嗎
This will get you to the Secret Service.
你可以跟特勤局特工通話
That'll connect you.
他們幫你轉
We don't have much time.
我們時間不多了
You can do this, Dana.
你行的,丹娜
Okay.
好吧
Hi. Um, I'm at 3319 Chapman, and it's... it's emergency.
喂,查普曼街3319號,緊急情況
There's... there's an insane woman...
這里... 有個變態女人...
No! No! Dana!
不,別,丹娜
Get out! Dana, please. Get back inside!
你滾,丹娜,求你了,快回來
Get out of my house! Dana, please,
滾出我家去,丹娜,求你了
get back inside. Get out! Please!
快進屋,你滾
get back inside. Get out of my house!
快進來,滾遠點
Dana!
丹娜
You must have noticed.
你肯定察覺了
Leave me alone! Something strange, him acting off.
你滾開,不對勁的事,他怪怪的
No, you're off! Just call him and make sure.
不,你走開,就打個電話確定一下
Something is wrong with you!
你是個瘋婆子
God! Why are you even here?! I told you!
天吶,你怎么還不走,我都說了
So that we can stop him.
這樣好來阻止他
Who's that with Dana?
和丹娜一起那人是誰
Stay in the car. Leave me alone.
待在車里,離我遠點
Mom... Mom... What's going on?
媽,媽,怎么回事
She-she came here
她跑來說
and she says that Dad is working with Tom Walker!
爸爸是和湯姆·沃克一伙兒的
Get in the house. Call the police, right now.
進屋去,馬上打電話報警
I already did. Dana? Dana, please.
我報過了,丹娜,丹娜,求求你
Please call him. Get away from her!
求你給他打個電話,你別碰她
Jessica, listen... What are you doing
杰西卡,聽我說,你要干嘛
telling some crazy story to my daughter? No, it's not crazy.
和我女兒講這些瘋話,不,不是瘋話
He has intentions to kill the vice president and his staff.
他要殺掉副總統一行
You have to believe me. Believe you?
你要相信我,信你
It's not too late to stop him.
現在阻止他還不算晚
I told Dana she needs to call him...
我讓丹娜給他打個電話...
You fucked my husband. And now you need to call him.
你上了我老公,現在你給他打電話
He tells you to get lost,
他都讓你滾蛋了
and-and now you're...
現在你又...
making up all those crazy shit.
又來編這套鬼話
No, you're not listening to me.
不,你根本沒聽我說
Of course I'm not listening to you.
我當然不聽你胡說
Please, just call him. You really don't want this happening.
求你了,就打個電話,你絕不想慘劇發生的
Are we okay here? No, we're not okay.
有問題嗎,有問題
Okay, please.
拜托你了
You don't understand what's going on, any of you!
你都不明白這事有多嚴重,你們都不明白
Ma'am... Okay, the world is about to end,
女士,這世界都快到末日了
and we're standing around talking!
我們還站在這里閑扯淡
Ma'am, come with us. No! Get... get off of me!
女士,跟我們走,不,別碰我
Come with us! Come on! Get off of me!
跟我們走,快走,滾開
Do not move!
別動
Stay down!
趴好了
Stay... stay there.
待那別過來
Shit.
媽的
You okay in there?
你沒事吧
Yeah, fine.
我很好
We found the shooter's weapon
我們發現兇手的武器
abandoned in an apartment a block away.
被遺棄在一個街區外的公寓里
It shouldn't be too much longer, we'll have you all out of there.
用不了太久,你們就能都走了
Great.
很好
You sure you're okay?
你確定你沒事嗎
I'm feeling a little sick, actually.
我身體不太舒服
If you need a doctor or anything? No. No.
要叫醫生嗎,不必了
That won't be necessary.
沒那個必要
Sergeant Brody.
布洛迪中士
I got a call for you, from your daughter.
你女兒的電話
She says it's an emergency.
說是急事
Dana? Dad... where are you?
丹娜,爸爸,你在哪里
Dana, I got to call you back.
丹娜,我回頭打給你
No, Dad, no.
爸爸,別掛
There was... there was this crazy woman at our house,
家里來了個瘋女人
the one that... that, you know, you were with,
就是... 之前和你好過的那個
and... she was saying all these things about you,
她瞎編了一大堆關于你的事
and I just... I had to hear your voice.
我得聽聽你的聲音才安心
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Yeah.
我在
Yeah, but, Dana, I...
但是,丹娜,我...
Dad, she said that you were working with Tom Walker,
爸爸,她說你和湯姆·沃克是一伙的
that-that you're a terrorist.
說你是個恐怖分子
I'm not.
我不是
I know, Dad, I know. Of course you're not.
我知道,爸爸,你當然不是
I-I wouldn't have believed her,
我才不會相信她
because you would never do anything like that, ever. Ever.
因為你絕對絕對不會做這樣的事
I didn't believe her at all.
我根本沒信她
Dana, I'm here with a group of people.
丹娜,我現在和很多人在一起
Look, I've got to go.
我得掛了
No, Dad, don't.
不,爸爸,別掛啊
We're just, uh, we're in a holding area,
我們在等待區
and, um, you know, they're about to let us out.
他們快要放我們出去了
So you're coming home?
那你會回家嗎
Sure.
當然
Tell me that.
逐字逐句告訴我
Yeah, I'm coming home.
好,我會回家
No, Dad, don't say it like that.
不,爸爸,別用那種語氣說
Dad...
爸爸
promise me.
答應我
You have to promise me that you're coming home, Dad.
爸爸,你得答應我你一定會回家
Dad?
爸爸
Dad, you have to promise me.
爸爸,你得向我保證
I need you.
我需要你
You know that.
你知道的
I'm coming home, Dana.
我會回家的,丹娜
I promise.
我保證
Okay.
好
Thank you.
謝謝
Copy.
收到
All right, we're clear.
好了,我們安全了
We're clear.
可以走了
Nick...
尼克
you look like shit.
瞧你這副鬼樣子
Come on.
走吧
What a fuckin' day.
今天真操蛋
Our thoughts and prayers go out to her family...
我們向她的家人致以我們深切的追思
as does this pledge:
并許下承諾
Her murder will not go unpunished.
兇手必將受到法律的制裁
For this reason...
因此...
I stand before you today to officially announce
今天,我站在你們面前,正式宣布
my intention to run for President of the United States,
我將參加美國總統競選
and to rededicate myself and this nation...
再次投身于國家事業
Yes, of course. Yes. Anytime.
沒事,隨時為您效勞
That was the police.
是警察打來的
They want to know if we want to press charges.
問我們要不要提起訴訟
Brody, are you listening to me?
布洛迪,你在聽我說話嗎
What did you tell them?
你怎么和他們說的
That I would talk to you.
我說會先征求你的意見
I'll take care of it.
這事交給我處理
This woman is sick.
那個女人有病
There's something seriously wrong with this woman.
她根本就不正常
So whatever you decide...
不管你怎么決定
I don't want to ever hear her name in this house again.
我不想再在家里聽到她的名字
I said I'll take care of it!
我說了我會處理
Good.
很好
I'm gonna go see if Dana's doing better.
我去看看丹娜好點沒有
Saul.
索爾
Mr. Vice President.
副總統先生
Give us, uh, five minutes?
讓我們聊五分鐘
Let's make it ten, be on the safe side.
穩妥起見,十分鐘吧
Ten.
那就十分鐘
How's Mira? Oh, great. Thanks.
米拉怎么樣,很好,謝謝關心
Now that you and David Estes
你和大衛·埃斯蒂斯已經在
have already handle about this mess?
著手收拾這個爛攤子了是吧
What are you playing at, Saul?
那你在忙什么呢,索爾
I called it fuck the terrorists.
用我的話說就是在忙著操恐怖分子