Air and naval forces of the United States
美國空軍及海軍
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
對恐怖組織發起了一系列攻擊
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103號班機于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我們不容科威特遭受侵略
The USS Cole was attacked...
美國軍艦科爾號遭到襲擊...
This was an act of terrorism.
這是恐怖主義行動
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
這是可鄙懦弱的行動
The next song we're gonna play for you
下面為您演奏的
is one of the good ol' favorites.
是一首經典曲目
Until something stops him...
直到他受到了阻擊...
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想確保我們不再受到襲擊
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
該飛機撞向了世貿中心
We must, and we will be vigilant...
我們必須,也將會提高警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,我以前遺漏過線索
I won't...
我不會...
I can't let that happen again.
我不能讓悲劇重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone misses something that day.
很多人都遺漏了線索
Everyone is not me.
但我不能
Previously on Homeland
《國土安全》前情提要
I appreciate you looking out for Jessica.
謝謝你一直在幫我照顧杰西卡
Like you did while I was gone.
我不在的時候,你也是這么做的
You were my friend! You...
你是我的朋友啊,你...
Carrie here.
我是卡莉
It's me.
是我
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm taking some time,
我最近一段時間
from home.
不想回家
I know I have oatmeal,
這里有燕麥粥
but no Yorkshire Gold out here in the sticks. Sorry.
但在這就別想喝約克金茶了,抱歉啦
How do you know the tea I drink?
你怎么知道我喝什么茶
Did you spy on me?
你是不是監視我
You are a spy, right?
你是個間諜,對吧
You're telling me the fucking CIA
你是說,傻逼中情局認為
thinks I'm working for al-Qaeda?
我為基地組織賣命嗎
I think you're working for al-Qaeda.
是我這樣認為的
We have a deal with Aileen. What did she tell you?
艾琳愿意跟我們合作了,她和你說什么了
They were just told to buy the house, go about their business
他們只被告知買下那幢房子,正常生活
till a visitor arrived.
等待聯絡人
Which he did on Monday.
那人周一出現了
She's sitting with a sketch artist right now.
她正跟畫像師在一起
Ask me anything.
隨便你問吧
Why did they kill Walker and not you?
他們為什么殺了沃克,卻沒殺你
I killed him.
我殺了他
Galvez, you up there? Affirmative.
蓋維斯,你上去了嗎,是的
Face the airport, Galvez.
朝機場方向看,蓋維斯
We're looking for direct targets.
我們要找一個直接目標
Reserve M-1.
M-1備降區
That's a landing pad for Marine 1.
是陸戰隊一號的機場
Oh, shit.
該死
A mile is well within a sniper's range.
一英里對狙擊手來說游刃有余
An expert sniper.
肯定是個狙擊高手
Saul.
索爾
We were wrong about Brody.
我們冤枉布洛迪了
A P.O.W. was turned,
是有個戰俘叛變了
but it wasn't him.
但不是他
Aileen just I.D.'d Tom Walker.
艾琳剛剛指認了湯姆·沃克
He's alive.
他還活著
He's the terrorist.
他才是恐怖分子
Homeless vet here.
我是個無家可歸的老兵
I fought your war.
我為你們打過仗
Iraq-- ring a bell?
伊拉克戰爭,有印象吧
Hey, come on, man. I'm hungry.
行行好吧,哥們,我快餓死了
Ma'am, ma'am?
女士,女士
Ma'am?
女士
Thank you. God bless you.
謝謝你,上帝保佑你
God bless the little children.
上帝保佑你家小心肝
Thank you, little man.
謝謝你,小家伙
All right.
好了
Hungry here.
賞口飯吃吧
Is this the man you saw?
這是你見過的那個人嗎
Your father?
你爸爸
Is this your office?
這是你的辦公室嗎
Yeah, yeah, this is my office.
對,這是我的辦公室
I thought you were a spy.
我還以為你是個間諜呢
I guess, in a-- in a way.
算是吧
How can you spy on anyone sitting in here?
坐在屋里怎么當間諜啊
Lucas, Lucas, come on.
盧卡斯,盧卡斯,聽話
Just... What did we agree?
你答應我什么來著
That everything had to be secret.
所有事情都要保密
Right, and what else?
對,還有呢
You get to ask your questions first.
我要讓你先提問
Why'd you do that? Touch your nose?
你用手碰鼻子干嘛
He told me he'd seen his father at school.
他說在學校見到了他父親
Watching him through the chain link.
透過鐵絲網看他
It never occurred to me it could actually be true.
我從沒想過這會是真的
Tom was dead. That's what they told me.
他們告訴我,湯姆死了
I know it's a lot to deal with.
我知道這一下子很難接受
You think?
你以為呢
For years I pray Tom's alive.
這么多年,我一直祈禱湯姆還活著
Now you tell me he is, but he's turned into some kind of monster?
現在你說他確實還活著,卻人性泯滅了
I didn't say that. Yes, you did.
我沒那么說,你就是這個意思
"Brainwashed." That was the word you used.
你原話是"被洗腦了"
Planning an attack on his own country.
說他打算襲擊自己的祖國
That's what we believe.
我們也只是猜測而已
So I don't know whether I should be celebrating
我真不知道是該慶祝
or putting my son and I into witness protection.
還是給我們娘倆申請證人保護
What we need to do is find him before anything happens.
我們要趕在任何事情發生前找到他
You can help with that.
你是能出一份力的
How could he be alive all these years and not call?
他要是一直活著,為什么連個電話都不打
When you say he's changed,
就因為這一點
that's the only reason I believe you.
我才相信你說他叛變了
Carrie?
卡莉
Will you send in Mrs. Walker, please?
請沃克夫人進來吧
He needs your help in there.
他需要你的配合
Do you think you can do that?
你能幫忙嗎
In Germany you said Walker died in the middle of the night.
在德國,你說沃克死在半夜
He was killed, yes.
沒錯,他被殺了
Beaten to death?
是被打死的嗎
I didn't see it. I heard it.
我沒親眼看到,只聽到了聲音
But it was pretty clear.
但他肯定死了
Then they made you bury him?
然后他們讓你把他埋了
Yeah, outside the compound.
對,埋在了收容所外面
Just like I said in my original debrief
我最初做簡報的時候就是這么說的
and a hundred times since.
后來又重復過無數遍
So you want to tell me what this is all about?
你問我這些到底是為了什么
I'm just reconfirming.
就是再確認一下
Oh, that's why they told me to drop everything and rush in here.
讓我放下手頭的事趕緊過來,就為這個
Well, his wife--
他的妻子...
widow-- she's trying to close the file.
他的遺孀,想封存檔案
Just trying to oblige.
我們只是在幫忙
Like I said,
我說過了
mostly we were kept apart.
我們很少被關在一起
All I know for sure is he's dead.
可以肯定的是,他已經死了
Thanks. I got what I need.
謝謝配合,我問完了
Thanks very much.
不客氣
I didn't say anything.
我什么都沒說
Oh, so it's just a coincidence that I've been dragged in here
是巧合嗎,關于湯姆·沃克的死
to go over Tom Walker's death
你們又拉我來審訊
just two days after I told you I killed him?
而兩天前,我才告訴你他是被我打死的
I didn't tell them what you said. I would never do that.
我沒說出去,我不可能這么做
Then why am I here?
那為什么叫我過來
I can't say.
這我不能說
Oh, sure, of course not. I can't.
那可不是嗎,真不能說
You know, for somebody who lies all the time,
作為一個謊話連篇的人
I'd think you'd be better at it.
你這個謊真是太爛了
Brody...
布洛迪
Oh, please, just stop.
好了,別跟著我
I'm sorry.
對不起
Fucking me to get information,
用肉體交換信息
is that part of the job description?
也是你的分內之事嗎
Or do you get a promotion for showing initiative?
主動的人升職更快對吧
What was that about?
怎么了
Nothing.
沒什么
He's mad about having to answer the same questions over and over.
他受不了反復回答同樣的問題
Okay.
這樣啊
He is. What?
他就是生氣,怎么了
I think I got a lead on Tom Walker. Interested?
湯姆·沃克那邊有線索了,感興趣嗎
Come on.
跟我來
They called me back to Langley.
中情局的人叫我去蘭利總部
To answer more questions about Tom again.
又問了我一些湯姆的事
You don't have to explain where you were.
你沒必要解釋去了哪
Jess,
杰西
you have every right to be mad at me.
你完全有理由生我的氣
I know I've been impossible.
我知道自己不可理喻
And I know I can't just
也知道,一下子消失兩天
vanish for two days without hurting you all.
肯定讓你們傷心了
After eight years, what's two more days?
八年都過來了,多兩天也無妨
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
You don't even care? Because I do.
你根本不在乎嗎,我可是在乎的
Brody, I hung on for six years.
布洛迪,我堅守了整整六年
Six years after they told me you were dead.
當時他們告訴我你已經陣亡
Six years after a Marine came to the door
還有一位陸戰隊士兵上門來
and said they were going to start paying death benefits.
通知我可以領死亡保險金了
I waited for you
但我等了你六年
because I wanted so much for you to be alive.
多希望你還活著
Then I screwed up.
后來我犯了錯
I didn't wait long enough. I screwed up.
我沒有堅持到最后,把一切搞砸了
But I can't keep paying for that.
但我不能為這個付一輩子的代價
You don't have to. I can't.
你不必付什么代價,我做不到
Damn it.
該死
Chris will be home soon.
克里斯馬上就回來了
It's not your fault.
這不是你的錯
None of it is.
這都不怪你
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我就是要讓你明白這一點
And I don't want everything to fall apart.
我不希望看到任何分崩離析
Remember what you said about Walker
還記得我們發現沃克跟蹤兒子時
when we found out he was watching his son?
你是怎么評價他的嗎
You said his family was his Achilles heel.
你說家庭是他的軟肋
That's what got me thinking about this.
于是我想到了這一點
About what, exactly?
說具體點,哪一點
His son spots him at school.
既然他兒子在學校發現了他
I thought maybe he'd try some other form of contact.
也許他還會用其它方式接近兒子
Well, I think he did.
果然如此
Okay, press "Enter." It's right there.
敲回車鍵,在這里
Okay...
這是...
Phone records?
通話記錄
Helen Walker's phone records.
這是海倫·沃克的電話記錄
Galvez got 'em for me.
我讓蓋維斯找的
Turns out there's something very interesting about them.
里面挺有意思
Look at the time stamps.
你看時間標示
8:10 8:08 8:14 8:11
8:10, 8:08, 8:14, 8:11.
All on weekdays.
都是工作日接的
Made from various disposable cell phones.
而且都是用一次性手機打來的
S-So wait, Walker's been talking to his wife?
等等,你是說沃克一直和妻子有聯系
No. That's the point.
不是,只是一個疑點
At 8:00 a.m. she takes the kid to school.
早上八點,海倫送孩子去上學
The calls come in when she's not there.
電話打來的時候她是接不到的
Listen. What is it?
聽聽這個,什么東西
Just listen.
聽就是了
Hey, this is Lucas. And Helen.
這里是盧卡斯和海倫的家
Please leave a message after the tone,
請在提示音之后
with your name and address, and the time you called,
留下你的姓名,地址,打來的時間
and the date, and why you called,
日期,說明留言內容
and for who, and when...
留給誰,什么時候
And we'll call you back.
我們會給您回電
Depending on your answers.
也得看你的留言內容
His Achilles heel.
這就是他的軟肋
He calls just to hear their voices.
他打過去就是想聽聽她們的聲音
Who does?
你說誰呢
You can say; he's cleared.
但說無妨,他不是外人
This is Special Agent Hall,
這位是豪爾特工
our FBI liaison on the Walker task force.
沃克特勤小組的調查局聯絡員
That phone message.
我們正在聽電話錄音
It's Walker's wife Helen and his son Lucas.
是沃克的妻子海倫和兒子盧卡斯錄的
He calls when he knows they won't be there.
他專門挑妻兒不在家的時候打過去
Why?
為什么
Well, like Saul said,
就像索爾說的
just to hear their voices on the answering machine.
為了聽聽她們的聲音
To feel like he still belongs.
找到家的歸屬感
This is how we find Walker.
我們可以通過這個找到沃克
We get Helen to pick up one morning.
找一個早晨,讓海倫接電話
She draws him out while we track the GPS.
她拖延時間,我們趁機定位
Well, how is her state of mind? Think she can handle it?
她的狀態如何,辦得到嗎
I can get her there. That's your plan?
我可以幫她,這就是你的計劃
You wait for him to call
就這樣干巴巴地等他打電話
and then cross your fingers
然后在一旁祈禱
that the wife doesn't sink this whole mess
他妻子不會情緒失控
by saying something she shouldn't?
說些不該說的話
I mean, we have a critical situation here.
我們的情況很緊急
A Marine sniper turned by Abu Nazir,
一名被阿布·納齊耳策反了的陸戰隊狙擊手
on U.S. soil, targeting his own country.
潛回美國,伺機向故土發動襲擊
Yeah. That's what we told you.
沒錯,這些還是我們告訴你的
Agent Hall has a suggestion how to proceed.
豪爾特工想到良方了
I was just telling the Assistant Director
我才給助理主管介紹了
exactly how we tracked down Whitey Bulger.
我們找到懷特尼·布杰的過程
Right. You put ads on TV.
對,你們在電視上發了通緝令
We took the lead.
先下手為強
We enlisted the public.
人多力量大
What I'm saying is there's things to do
我的意思是,我們可以采取主動
besides sitting here, waiting for him to call us.
而不是在這里守株待兔干等他來電
Like you did with Whitey Bulger?
就像你找懷特尼·布杰一樣是嗎
Exactly. Who it took you 20 years to find?
沒錯,花了二十年才找到吧
Okay. So, uh, we all know each other.
好了,既然已經見過面了
Walker's out there, we need to find him fast.
咱們還是抓緊時間找沃克吧
Assess what our approach should be,
具體的行動方案
I'd like a recommendation on my desk in two hours.
請兩小時內送到我辦公室
Now, Agent Hall...
豪爾特工,請
Somebody gonna get that?
誰去接一下電話
How about you? I'm not getting it,
你去唄,我才不去
I'm winning. Not anymore.
馬上就贏了,才不會
Watch this.
看好了
Well, I'm out. I'll get it.
好吧,我輸了,我去接
Where are all these aces coming from? I don't know.
這些A是哪來的,不知道啊
I'm good at this game.
我玩這個可在行了
Hello?
喂
Mrs. Gaines.
是蓋恩斯太太啊
All right... Elizabeth.
好的,伊麗莎白
Uh-huh. Yes, of course. Who's Mrs. Gaines?
好的,沒問題,蓋恩斯太太是誰
You know. That lady at church with the chauffeur.
那天在教堂里,帶著司機的那個
What's a chauffeur again? Like, one of those little dogs?
"專職司機"是什么來的,小狗嗎
I swear to God, you're like a half idiot, half moron.
對天發誓,你真是蠢得沒救了
Dana.
丹娜
Well, seriously.
說真的
I'll ask.
我問問他
She says she invited us to a party tomorrow night.
她說邀請過我們參加明晚的一個派對
Oh, she did. I forgot to get back to her.
是邀請過,我忘了給她回電話了
I'm supposed to tell you
我想告訴你
we're gonna look back on it as the party of the year.
對我們來說,這一定是本年度最佳派對
What does that mean?
什么意思
I don't know. Do you want to go?
我不知道,你想去嗎
We don't have to.
不是必須的
Are you guys joking?
你倆開玩笑嗎
Elizabeth Gaines promises the party of the year,
伊麗莎白·蓋恩斯承諾的年度最佳派對
and you're actually thinking about not going?
而你們倆還猶豫要不要去
Well, I'm going if you're not.
不管你們了,反正我去
Okay.
好吧
Uh, we'd love to.
我們樂意出席
Thank you.
謝謝
Thank you very much.
太謝謝了
She's sending a car.
她派車接我們
Around 7:00. A car?
七點左右,派車
Dad, when something good happens,
老爸,當幸福來敲門時
you just gotta learn to say yes.
你學著開門就是了
I've never heard you say anything
從沒聽你說過伊麗莎白
remotely nice about Elizabeth.
半句好話
How come we suddenly have to go to one of her parties?
怎么會突然參加她的派對
'Cause the alternative is sitting here watching you pack.
如果不去,就得看你打包走人
I have to.
我必須這樣
No, you don't.
才不是
I leave the day after tomorrow.
我后天就走了
You don't have to leave, that's my point.
我的意思是,你不用走
All your friends will be there.
你的朋友們也會出席
I know.
我知道
You can explain to them.
你可以向她們解釋
The necessity of this precipitous departure.
為何要匆匆離去
Saul... 'Cause I can't, for the life of me,
索爾,無論如何我都接受不了
after 25 years together? I don't understand.
25年的感情說分就分,我不明白
Is this how you're going to be?
你打算跟我理論嗎
Because I can't take a whole evening of it.
我不會整晚聽你說這些的
I'm going to be this way whether we go out or not.
無論去不去,我都會說這些話
The difference is at Elizabeth's they'll be serving champagne.
區別在于,伊麗莎白家有香檳潤喉
Okay. We go. For old times' sake.
看在過去的份上,我跟你去
But my flight does leave the next morning.
但我的航班是第二天早上的
Right. And I'm going to be on it.
是的,我一定要趕上
Right, right, right, right. I heard you.
好好好,我聽見了
What?
又怎么了
Are you okay?
你沒事吧
I'm a little busy, actually.
其實有點忙
Can I come in?
我能進去嗎
Estes put me in charge of the task force.
埃斯蒂斯讓我負責特勤小組
Congratulations. Yeah, to you.
恭喜,是啊,恭喜你
It was on your recommendation.
是你推薦我的
And because of the phone idea, which was also yours
還有那個電話傳達的建議,也是你的
but somehow became mine when you handed it to me today.
你傳達給我后,不知怎么回事也成了我的建議
This can't wait?
這事不能等等嗎
No.
不能
Saul, you look out for me.
索爾,你處處對我好
You always have...
你總是...
and...
還有...
You saw me arguing with Brody earlier today.
今早你看到我和布洛迪爭吵
I wasn't honest with you about that.
我沒對你說實話
Yeah.
嗯
I kind of got that.
我看出來了
When the surveillance on Brody was shut down...
當布洛迪家的監控被叫停后
I contacted him.
我聯系過他
Personally.
私下里
How personally?
私下是什么意思
At a support group first.
先是互助會
And then we saw each other. A few times.
然后又見過幾次面
Look, I was chasing the wrong guy.
我追錯了對象
"Chasing," good word for it. "追"
再恰當不過了
Well, it's...
現在...
it's moot, now. It's over.
都結束了
It should never have happened.
根本不該發生
Do you get that?
你懂嗎
Yeah, I do.
我懂
Why else would I be here?
要不然我來這干嘛
And like I said, it's over.
如我所說,一切都結束了
You okay?
你沒事吧
Yeah, I'll survive.
我挺得住
Well, with any luck
如果運氣好
Tom Walker calls his wife tomorrow morning,
明早湯姆·沃克的妻子會接到電話
we track him down and we're all heroes by noon.
我們追蹤到他就大功告成了
Come on.
走吧
Get some sleep.
睡會覺
See you tomorrow.
明天見
Saul. We're good here.
索爾,一切正常
The son's just leaving for school.
兒子上學去了
Helen Walker?
海倫·沃克呢
She seems okay.
看起來沒事
I was about to give her a last-minute pep talk.
我準備最后再給她打打氣
Great. We're good to go then.
棒極了,那就準備就緒了
You sound jazzed.
你的聲色好多了
Better than last night, anyway.
比昨晚好多了
I was weaned on inter-agency noncooperation.
我見慣了兩個部門貌合神離
Nothing makes me happier than seeing the FBI stand around
看著調查局的人站著干著急
with their dicks in their hands, watching us work.
插不上手,我再開心不過了
Lovely.
妙極了
They're ready to trace the call.
電話監聽準備就緒
If it's even him.
他不一定會打來
It will be.
他會打來的
When he calls, you need to engage him.
他一旦來電話,你得穩住他
Keep him talking.
讓他一直說話
So you can find him.
好讓你們抓住他
So we can help him.
好讓我們幫他
Is that what everyone on this task force is saying,
特別小組里的人都是這么說的嗎
"Let's help Tom Walker"?
"讓我們幫幫湯姆·沃克"
Helen, it's important you understand.
海倫,你一定要理解
He hasn't done anything wrong, not yet.
他現在還沒做出什么錯事
We're all working to keep it that way.
我們就是為了阻止他犯錯
Okay, we're a little early here. Are you set?
比計劃提前了一點,準備好了嗎
Talk to me. What the hell sort of trace is that?
跟我說,這叫哪門子追蹤
Wild routing through a series of numbers.
一組電話號碼大范圍漫游
Two continents so far.
目前游了兩個大洲
Okay, just hit Mumbai.
好的,停到孟買了
She needs to pick up before it goes to voicemail.
她得在轉到語音信箱前接起電話
Helen.
海倫
Helen, you need to get that.
海倫,你得接電話
Hello?
喂
Hi. This is Diane.
你好,我是戴安
Do you need your carpets professionally steam-cleaned?
你需要專業的地毯蒸汽清潔服務嗎
Okay, cut this, please.
切掉
Well, we have a special offer just for you.
我們為你提供優惠服務
Right now you can get up to five rooms professi... Cut it.
現在,五個房間的地毯清洗... 切掉
Thank you. Reset, please.
謝謝,請重置
There, see? You can do it.
瞧,你能做到
I can't. I don't even know what to say.
我做不到,我都不知道怎么開口
He misses you. And Lucas.
他想你,還有盧卡斯
That's why he calls.
所以他才來電話
You need to show him you feel the same way. How?
你得告訴他你也想他,怎么說
By saying I gave up, got remarried? No.
說我放棄了,再婚了,不
By saying you've told Lucas about him,
你要說對盧卡斯講起過他
you've shown him pictures,
給他看父親照片
enough that he actually recognized him.
讓他不會忘記父親的模樣
You've kept him alive in your son's thoughts.
讓他在兒子心中永不磨滅
When Tom calls...
湯姆來電話時
tell him that.
就這么說
Hello?
你好
Fuck. He hung up.
操,他掛了
I don't see any GPS data. Tell me we have something.
沒有定位系統數據,可別說一點線索沒有
Signal originated at cell towers in northeast D.C.
信號來自華盛頓東北的基站
Call was most likely made within a mile of there.
距離很可能在一英里內
So what do we have on street cams in the area?
那里道路監控什么情況
Ivy City, coverage is sketchy.
艾維城,覆蓋不夠全面
Well, let's see it, come on.
看看再說,快點
Where's facial recognition?
面部識別呢
There you go. Again.
有了,再來一遍
Chris. What are you doing?
克里斯,干嘛呢
I don't want to miss the car.
我想看看是什么豪車
It's a hired driver, he'll come to the door.
他們雇的司機,會把車停在門口的
It's not like he's trying to avoid detection.
他又不用避開探頭
Have you noticed?
你發現沒
What?
什么
They're not fighting.
爸媽不鬧了
He's here.
車來了
Mom! Dad!
爸,媽
The driver's here!
司機來了
Sweet! Come on, check it out!
太帥了,快來看啊
So. How do we look?
我們看起來怎么樣
Swear to God, I must be adopted.
天吶,我一定不是你倆親生的
You look beautiful.
很漂亮
You can stop staring now.
別盯著看了
I'm not. Yes, you are. I can feel it.
沒啊,別騙我,我能感覺出來
So do you, by the way. You look handsome.
你也不錯啊,挺帥的
Who's gonna tell me that when you're halfway around the world?
你離我千里之外之時,誰還會跟我說這些
We're chasing this guy at work.
我們正忙著抓那人呢
20 of us from Langley plus the FBI.
我們20幾號人,還有聯邦調查局的
He's got this fatal flaw,
他有個致命失誤
this weakness we're trying to exploit.
我們準備就此突破
Carrie calls it his "Achilles heel."
卡莉稱之為"阿喀琉斯之踵"
What is it?
指什么
He loves his wife.
他愛他老婆
Hi, there.
你好
There she is.
她在那里
Oh, will you excuse me?
失陪一下
Sure. Okay.
好的
Saul, Mira.
索爾,米拉
Good to see you two together, finally.
太好了,看到你倆終于走在一起
It must be great to have her back.
還是讓她回來好吧
I hope she never leaves.
她別再走就好
He's even crankier than usual when you're gone.
你不在時他都有毛病了
Do us a favor, stay put this year.
拜托,今年別走了
Is that Vivian?
那個是薇薇安吧
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Did I accidentally hit a nerve?
我是不是無意中冒犯了
Accidentally?
無意嗎
I doubt it.
我看未必
Well, I may have heard rumors.
我也聽到點傳言
Oh, my God! Look at them.
天哪,瞧瞧他們倆
Excuse me.
不好意思
Don't you look lovely.
你倆簡直美侖美奐啊
Thank you.
謝謝
Thank you for sending the car. You didn't have to.
謝謝派車接我們,你太客氣了
Oh, well, I wanted to be sure
我就是想確保
you actually made an appearance.
二位能夠賞光
Saul?
索爾
Do you know Saul?
認識索爾嗎
Yes. Yes, we've met.
認識,我們見過
A couple times.
見過幾次
This is my wife Jessica.
我太太杰西卡
Saul Berenson. Hi.
索爾·貝倫森,你好
The bar's through there.
吧臺在那邊
Grab a drink and I'll introduce you around.
喝點東西,然后我幫你引見下各位
Thank you. Thanks.
謝謝,多謝
Elizabeth...
伊麗莎白
you have that look.
你又那副表情了
Well, they are perfect, aren't they?
他倆堪稱完美,沒錯吧
For what? What are you up to?
干嘛,你又想怎樣
You've been poking around about Brody
從布洛迪被樹為國防部的典型
ever since he became the poster child for D.O.D.
你就查個他沒完
You have some plan in the works for him.
你企圖對他做點什么吧
Oh, I have a plan for everyone, you know that.
你也知道,我對人人都有企圖
You're grooming him.
你就是在抬高他
For what exactly?
到底為什么
By the end of the evening you just might find out.
到晚上你大概就明白了
All tucked in... finally.
總算哄睡了
I've never heard so many reasons not to go to bed.
我頭回聽說不睡覺有這么多借口
Oh, he's not even asleep yet.
他根本就不睡
Matt's up there reading to him right now.
馬特正在樓上給他念故事書呢
He seems very devoted to your son, Matt does.
他對你兒子真好,我說馬特
You were lucky to find him.
嫁給他你好有運氣
Yeah, I was, very.
是啊,確實走運
And despite everything,
不管怎么說
being married to Tom, that was lucky, too.
嫁給湯姆也算一件幸事
I mean having him in my life,
我是說彼此擁有
those years before he left.
在他離去前的那些年
What about you?
講講你吧
Me?
我
Who's in your life?
你的那位
Oh, I met somebody.
我交往過一個
But I don't think it's gonna work out.
可總覺得不會有結果
So that's what we're tasked with, my squad,
于是成了我們小隊的任務
to safeguard this, this artwork,
保衛這件藝術品
I guess you'd call it.
估計你們會這樣稱呼
It's in the one presidential palace
就在某個總統行宮里
that's still held by the enemy.
當時還是敵控區
So we shoot our way into the palace,
然后我們冒著槍林彈雨沖進去
we engage multiple targets down this long hall.
與多股敵兵交火,直入長廊
We finally get into the room where this is,
最終進入存放那件藝術品的房間
this-this national treasure we've risked our lives for,
為這件國寶,我們置生死于度外
this solid gold bust of Saddam...
這件薩達姆的純金半身像
and somebody's already replaced it with a Mr. Potato Head.
結果卻被人換成了"薯頭先生"
Will you excuse me, gentlemen, for one second?
先生們,失陪一下
Sure. Thank you.
好的,謝謝
Would you excuse me?
失陪
Okay, I have to ask.
我得問一下
I know what you're gonna say.
知道你想說什么
So I'm not imagining. Everyone's...
那就不是幻覺了,每個人都...
being really nice to us, yes.
都對我們極其友善,是的
It's weird. And that guy...
太奇怪了,那個家伙...
Head of the Democratic National Committee.
民主黨全國委員會的一把手
His wife practically jumped me.
他太太直奔著我就來了
She said, "I want you to think of me..."
說什么, "希望您..."
"...of me as your new best friend"?
"視我為新的密友"吧
Exactly.
一字不差
What's going on?
怎么回事啊
I don't know.
不知道
Want to get some air?
想透透氣嗎
Yes.
好啊
What are you thinking about?
想什么呢
I'm thinking about all the things
想人世間的
that happen in people's lives...
林林總總
that pull them together or split them apart.
悲歡離合
The million little events,
數不清的小事件
coincidences...
那些巧合
the outside forces.
外界壓力
Mira leaves tomorrow, right?
米拉明天走,對吧
I've been there myself, Saul.
我也有過相同的經歷,索爾
Three times.
三次
I know what it looks like,
我這知道那場面不好看
what it feels like.
讓人難受
If you ever need to talk to somebody,
如果你想找個人傾訴
believe it or not, I'm a good listener.
不管你信不信,我是個很好的聆聽者
You know,
你知道嗎
you were asking what Brody's being groomed for.
你曾問我要讓布洛迪做什么
You're about to find out.
你馬上就會知道了
Make yourself useful.
你也別閑著
Get the Brodys to the library.
帶布洛迪去圖書館
Capitol Hill is calculating the political fallout
國會正在計算第八選區眾議院
following the press conference by Eighth District Congressman
理查德·約翰森開記者招待會后
Richard Johnson
帶來的政治損失
caught in a sexting scandal, sending nude and seminude
他因為把自己的全裸及半裸照片
pictures of himself to a number of Congressional interns,
發給為數不少的國會實習生而深陷性丑聞
charges he vehemently denies.
他馬上對此進行了反駁
This is a setup, a persecution.
我被人陷害,被人迫害
The facts will show these accusations
事實會證明
to be completely without merit.
這些指控是完全無意義的
My wife and I are gonna get through this together.
我夫人和我將共同度過此難關
And no, I have absolutely no intention of deserting
我不會,絕對不會遺棄我的
my office or the voters who put me there.
公職及那些投票選舉我的人
The Congressman pledged to disprove the allegations
眾議員發誓要證明自己的清白
and serve out his term.
并堅持到任期結束
House Minority Leader
眾議院少數派領袖
Ellen Randall expressed disappointment at the news
埃倫·蘭道爾表達了對此事件的失望
and has called for an Ethics Committee investigation
并責成道德委員會展開調查
to determine whether any other violation...
確認是否還有其它的違規行為
He'll be gone in two days.
兩天后,他就離職
I have an idea who might replace him.
我心中已經有替代他的人選
...the impact of the scandal on Johnson's status
此丑聞對約翰森作為
as Chairman of the House Armed Services Committee.
眾議院軍事委員會主席的影響
The Congressman has been a fierce opponent
此眾議員曾強烈反對
of the administration's efforts to allocate more funding
政府投入更多的資金
for unmanned surveillance
對中東地區的
and drone strikes in the Middle East.
進行無人機打擊
"Dick Johnson?" Really?
迪克·約翰森,太扯了
That's his name.
他就叫這名字啊
Well, he should think about changing it
他真該想想改個名字了
if he's gonna be doing stuff like that!
不然他真會人如其名了
You're drunk.
你醉了
Not as drunk as I bet Dick Johnson is right now!
我現在肯定沒有迪克·約翰森醉
You saw how everyone was looking at you, right?
你看到其他人看你的眼神了,對吧
They were looking at you.
他們在看你
They were looking at you.
他們在看你
This was a... really nice date, Sergeant Brody.
今天真的太美好了,布洛迪中士
You showed me a really good time.
你帶我玩得很開心
Dick Johnson.
迪克·約翰森
My feet are killing me.
腳疼死了
How was it?
宴會如何
Fancy.
很好
You guys said you'd be in bed by 11:00.
你們不是說十一點就睡覺嗎
It's Ice Age, Mom.
媽,這可是"冰河世紀"啊
I think I missed this one.
看來我錯過這一部了
Not one. You missed, like, three.
你錯過的何止一部,總共三部呢
What's wrong with the elephant?
這大象怎么了
It's a woolly mammoth, Dad.
這叫長毛象,爸爸
Here. Move over. I'm coming in.
往那邊靠靠,我也坐下看看
Your arm okay?
胳膊好點嗎
Mmm, popcorn.
還有爆米花
I'll have some of that.
我來點
Hello?
喂
Tom, is that you?
湯姆,是你嗎
Tom?
湯姆
Lucas said he thought he saw you
盧卡斯說在學校
at his school.
看到你了
Holy shit!
我靠
Hey, Carrie, we're live.
喂,卡莉,現場直播呢
You sure?
你確定嗎
Yeah. I didn't hear it ring.
確定,我沒聽到電話響
Notify the FBI team on the ground, then patch me in.
通知調查局的人,讓我跟他們通話
Where's Helen?
海倫去哪了
I don't know.
我不知道
Saul, we're on. Get up.
索爾,有情況了,起床
I am, Carrie. I'm up.
沒睡呢,卡莉
No GPS data.
沒有定位系統數據
Phone must have it blocked.
電話一定是屏蔽了
Well, get past it so I'm not just guessing here.
快解除屏蔽,別讓我在這亂猜
Okay, I'm on it.
好的,我在試呢
You don't have to say anything.
你不用說任何事情
I know you're listening.
我知道你在聽
I can feel you there.
我能感覺到你的存在
Okay, I think we're there.
好的,找到了
Got it.
搞定
Tac One,
戰術一號
immediate left onto New York Avenue.
馬上左轉至紐約大道
Proceed five blocks, then left.
過五個街區,左轉
And I need you to know
我要讓你知道
that I never gave up on you,
我從來沒有放棄過你
I never lost hope.
我從來沒有失去希望
But Lucas, he was getting so big...
但是盧卡斯越長越大了
And a boy needs a father, that's what you always said.
一個男孩需要他的父親,你也是這么說的
And it... it wasn't enough, me raising him on my own...
我很難獨自撫養他
not if he was to have a future.
我希望他有美好的前途
Our son.
他是我們的兒子
But I never stopped loving you...
但是我一直都愛你
never.
永遠
Not for one second.
沒有一秒停止過
And when Lucas said he thought
當盧卡斯說那天
he'd seen you that day at his school,
在學校看到你
my heart was so glad.
我打心里高興
Just the thought of it was a miracle.
想想都覺得是奇跡
And I don't care why you're back, I don't.
我并不在乎你為什么回來,真的不在乎
Just that you are.
只要你回來就好
Helen.
海倫
Oh, baby, I've done a horrible thing.
寶貝,我做錯了一件事
No, Helen, no. Don't! They're tracing this call!
不要,海倫,不要,他們在追蹤這個電話
You got to get out of there!
你快跑吧
You hear me?!
聽到沒
Get out now!
快跑
Patch me into the tac team.
幫我接通戰術小組
Okay, you're connected.
好的,接通了
Do not lose the target! He's not the target!
別把目標跟丟了,他不是你們的目標
He's my husband!
他是我丈夫
Okay, what's your position?
報告你們的位置
Okie Street pushing east. He's moving towards the rail yard.
奧基大街往東追,他在向鐵路場站跑
Negative. That position would be too exposed.
不會,那位置太暴露了
We've got a sighting.
我們看到他了
No, he'll stay where there's cover.
不,他會待在有護體的地方
Hello?
喂
Galvez, what just happened? I'm not sure.
蓋維斯,出什么事了,不清楚
I think Tac One is down. Where?
戰術一號掛了,在哪
What is his position?
他在什么位置
Mount Olivet Street.
珍珠山大街
Olivet.
珍珠
Okay, they're on him. Following.
收到,追蹤目標中
Target in sight.
目標出現
No. Wait. What do you mean?
不,等等,等什么
They need to flank him on the next street.
到下條街去截住他
Contain him, but stay back.
控制距離
Galvez, tell me you copy.
蓋維斯,聽到了嗎
It's too late. They're in.
太遲了,他們進去了
Run
快跑
Gun!
有槍
FBI! Do not move!
調查局,不許動
Show me your hands! Show me your hands now!
舉起手來,舉起手來
FBI! Do not move! Do not move!
調查局,不許動,不許動
Do not move!
不許動
Anyone care to tell me what happened?
誰能告訴我這是怎么回事
The tac team followed Walker here.
戰術小組追蹤沃克到這兒
Two casualties.
造成兩起傷亡
Local Muslims here for morning prayer.
當時有穆斯林正在這兒做晨禱
We cleared the building, including the Imam.
我們讓所有人到外面去了,包括阿訇
I think I saw him outside. Looked very unhappy.
我才在外面看到他了,貌似很生氣
Walker assaulted our team leader.
沃克襲擊了隊長
Took his weapon.
搶了他的武器
Operating theory is that he fired first.
據推斷是他先開火
That's very much in dispute.
這一點仍有爭議
Where's Walker?
沃克人呢
We're looking.
還在搜索
Meaning you have no idea.
也就是說下落不明
We were right on top of him. We'll find him again.
差一點就抓到他了,應該會再找到他
It better be soon.
最好快點
This is a nightmare.
糟透了
I couldn't agree more.
沒錯
Suggestions?
解決方案呢
The way I see it, we're down to one option.
我覺得目前只有一條路
We go public about Walker.
公開緝拿沃克
Appeal for help finding him.
呼吁多方合作搜捕他
And what about what happened here?
那這里的傷亡事件怎么處理呢
Call him a terrorist. What happened here won't matter much.
當恐怖分子處理,就沒人在意這里發生什么了
Saul?
索爾
I'll draft the language.
我負責說辭
Let's regroup at Langley.
回蘭利再碰次頭
The sooner we get this done, the better.
結掉這案子越快越好
Who is it?
是誰啊
It's okay.
沒事
Go back to sleep.
你繼續睡
What are you doing here?
你來干嘛
There's something you need to know.
有件事我得告訴你
6: 00 in the morning.
非得早上六點嗎
Tom Walker is alive.
湯姆·沃克還活著
You're lying. No.
這不是真的,是
It's not possible. It's true.
不可能,是真的
I killed him with my own hands, just like I told you.
我親手殺了他,我告訴過你
No. Abu Nazir made you think you did.
不,阿布·納齊爾讓你以為你殺了他
There's a manhunt on for Walker.
現在有隊人馬正在追蹤沃克
He's somewhere in the area.
他就在這一帶活動
We're going public with the information in a few hours.
再過幾個小時我們就會公開這個案子
I thought you deserved to hear it first.
我覺得該首先告訴你
I wanted to tell you at Langley, but I couldn't.
在蘭利我就想告訴你,但我不能
It was still classified.
當時還是保密信息
But I need you to know that
但我得讓你知道
I did not betray your confidence to anyone.
我從來沒有出賣過你
I would never do that.
也永遠不會
I knew for a fact an American P.O.W. was turned.
我當時只知道有個美國戰俘叛變了
I didn't know Walker was still alive any more than you did.
但我也像你一樣不知道沃克居然還活著
Don't hate me because I thought it was you.
不要因為我懷疑你而恨我
I don't hate you.
我不恨你
You just did what you had to.
你只是做了分內事
Just did your job.
是你的本職工作
No, it wasn't just my job.
不,那不僅僅是我的工作
Is she...? CIA.
她是,中情局的
Mira, I'm so sorry.
米拉,真的對不起
We had a severe meltdown. Two innocents were killed.
出了非常嚴重的事故,兩個無辜民眾被殺了
Muslims waiting for morning prayers.
兩個穆斯林本來是要做晨禱
I got it.
我來
It's okay. No, it's not okay.
沒事的,不,有事
I said I'd be here to make breakfast, take you to the airport.
說好我要給你做早飯然后送你去機場的
I'm already late, Saul. I'm here now. I'm here.
我要遲到了,索爾,我來了
It's better I take a cab.
我還是打的吧
You know how far it is from here to Delhi?
你知道新德里離這兒有多遠嗎
7,503 miles.
7503英里
Well, we're still going to talk.
我們還是可以通話的
Sure. I'll text you.
當然,我會發短信給你的
Please don't do this.
別這樣
When I woke up this morning, Saul, you were gone,
早上我一醒就發現你已經走了,索爾
and it hit me that there hasn't been one day
我就想起沒有哪一天不是
since i've been home that you were there at night
我到家了你還要加夜班
and then you were still there the next morning.
直到第二天早上
And I couldn't even remember when was the last time
我都想不起上次你在家呆滿12小時
you were home for 12 straight hours.
是什么時候的事了
And I don't think you could remember either.
估計你也想不起了
It's my weakness.
這就是我的弱點
My Achilles heel.
我的致命傷
Every time they'd call me, I'd go.
每次他們一打電話我就馬上趕過去
I'm gonna miss my plane.
我的飛機要誤點了
The first news reports about Walker
沃克一案在媒體上公開
hit the air less than five hours ago.
快五個小時了
We've already had nearly 2,000 sightings.
有近2000人說見過他
All of them probably nothing.
有可能都不是他
If I'm Walker I'm burrowing into my hole right now.
我要是沃克我就先躲起來避避風頭
Carrie?
卡莉
We're going to have tips a mile deep by morning.
我們天亮之前會有進展的
It'll be tough to wade through.
過程會很艱難
We'll need to prioritize.
需要分清輕重緩急
I had a kind of epiphany today.
我今天突然有種頓悟的感覺
About Walker? I wish.
關于沃克嗎,是就好了
No, about me.
不,關于我自己
I'm going to be alone my whole life, aren't I?
我會孤獨終老,是吧
Fault, zone two.
異常情況,二區
A war hero, and now he's at the top
曾經的戰斗英雄現在成了
of the FBI's Most Wanted List.
調查局的頭號通緝犯
Could this be just an extreme case of PTSD,
是又一例創傷后應激障礙呢
or is Walker a member of Al-Qaeda?
還是沃克已加入基地組織
This isn't some troubled vet.
他不是什么受到創傷的退伍軍人
The FBI called Walker a credible threat
調查局認為他極端危險
with ties to subversive elements.
肯定會給社會造成威脅
Right here in D. C.? That's correct.
就在華盛頓特區嗎,沒錯
Walker? Are you crazy?
沃克,你瘋了嗎
The entire country is looking for you.
舉國上下都在找你
You can't be here.
你不能到這兒來
You people told me Walker was dead.
你們告訴我沃克已經死了
My friend.
我的兄弟
You told me I killed him.
你們說我殺了他
You made me believe.
還讓我信以為真
I don't know!
我不知道
Really, really! You have to talk to Abu Nazir!
真的,真的,你該問阿布·納齊爾
I'm through talking with Nazir,
我跟他早就毫無瓜葛