日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 國土安全 > 國土安全第一季 > 正文

國土安全第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集 卡莉病中找到突破口

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Air and naval forces of the United States

美國空軍及海軍
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
對恐怖組織發起了一系列攻擊
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103號班機于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against, uh, Kuwait.
我們不容科威特遭受侵略
We will make no distinction...
我們將一視同仁
The USS Cole was attacked
美國軍艦科爾號
while refueling in the port of Aden.
在亞丁灣港口加油時遭到襲擊
This was an act of terrorism.
這是恐怖主義行動
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
這是可鄙懦弱的行動
The next song we're going to play for you
下面為您演奏的
is one of the good old favorites.
是一首經典曲目
Until something stops him.
直到他受到了阻擊
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想確保我們不再受到襲擊
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
該飛機撞向了世貿中心
Thousands of people running.
成千上萬的民眾東奔西逃
We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.
我們必須,也將在國內外保持警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,過去我曾漏掉過線索
I won't... I can't let that happen again.
我不會... 不能讓悲劇重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone missed something that day.
很多人都遺漏過線索
Everyone's not me.
但我不能
Previously on Homeland:
《國土安全》前情提要
At 4:42 P.M. a drone missile hit and destroyed
當地時間下午4:42 一顆導彈襲擊
part of a compound in the mountains of northern Iraq.
并摧毀了伊拉克北部山地城市
The images being broadcast of the bodies
現其對外界的播報畫面為
of 83 dead children allegedly killed in the strike,
襲擊地遇難的83名孩童
we believe to be false, created for propaganda purposes.
我們認為此消息為恐怖分子所制造的謠言
And they call us terrorists.
他們叫我們恐怖分子
The Vice President,
現任副總統
the man most instrumental in the drone attack,
是他主使了那次無人飛機空襲
is going to want to use you.
肯定想利用你
Get as close to him as you possibly can.
盡你所能去接近他
Representative Richard Johnson mean anything to you?
對于理查德·約翰森議員,你有什么看法
I watch the news.
我看過新聞了
How would you feel about running for his seat in
你想不想在即將到來的補選中
the upcoming special election?
去競選他的職位
I'm interested.
我非常有興趣
A political office? What are you talking about?
國會競選,你在說什么
I don't want to do it if there's even a chance
哪怕媒體有一絲可能會知道你我的關系
the media would find out about us.
我都寧可不去參選
Al Zahrani's running a terrorist cell
艾爾·宰赫拉尼在沙特大使館外
out of the Saudi embassy.
操控著一個恐怖小組
He and Tom Walker are planning an attack on the United States.
他和湯姆·沃克計劃對美國進行恐怖襲擊
Who are you? You're CIA?
你們到底是誰,你是中情局的
What's the tradecraft for setting a meeting with Walker?
那你平時怎么跟沃克交換情報
I put my child's drawing of a red heart
我在起居室的窗子上
in the window of my living room.
貼上一幅我小孩畫的紅心
I'd like you to go back to your house now,
我要你現在就回家
put that drawing in your window tonight.
今晚就把那幅畫貼上窗
So, I'm bait?
你要我做誘餌
It could be Walker.
可能是沃克
It's hard to tell.
看不清楚
I can't see his face.
我看不到他的臉
I need visual confirmation.
我需要直觀確認是他
He's approaching Al Zahrani.
他走向艾爾·宰赫拉尼了
Saul, what's in the fucking briefcase?!
索爾,公文包里到底有什么
Everyone, get out of here!
大家馬上離開這里
Carrie?
卡莉
The President's a busy man, David.
總統是個大忙人,大衛
He wants his helicopter ungrounded.
他需要你們放行他的直升機
Not when we're seeing increased chatter
但我們認為海軍一號
with references to Marine One.
可能有危險
He's been briefed, it doesn't faze him.
我們向他匯報過了,他聽不進去
Well, tell him it should.
他應該聽我們的
I did. So?
我說了,所以呢
So he's the leader of the free world, David.
所以他是自由世界的領導人,大衛
He doesn't enjoy looking like some impotent asshole,
他可不想被人當成膽小鬼
which is how this guy Walker's making us all look.
這全都拜那個沃克所賜
He'll look even worse if his helicopter gets blown out of the sky.
如果他的直升機在天上爆炸了,那更慘
Tell him that.
這么去和他說
What have we got?
我們有什么進展
16 agencies.
涉及十六個部門
You are kidding me.
你在開玩笑吧
Nope.
沒有
16 agencies had some awareness
我們抓捕沃克的行動
of our operation to get Walker.
有十六個部門知道
And that's just on the intelligence side.
而且這只是情報部門
So how do I find the leak?
我們怎么揪出內鬼
You can start by looking around you.
我們可以從你身邊開始著手
Goddamn it.
該死
Sir. Yeah?
長官,什么事
The Vice President wants to see you.
副總統想見你
He's here? No, sir.
他來了嗎,沒有,長官
Succession protocol requires him to be on lockdown
只要對總統的威脅一直處于紅色級別
as long as the threat to the President remains red.
根據規定,他要處于一級禁閉狀態
He's in his bunker.
他在防空工事里
Where's Carrie?
卡莉在哪
Still in the hospital.
還在醫院
She's supposed to be released in a few hours.
她幾小時后就該出院了
Good. Tell her we need her here.
很好,轉告她讓她立刻回來
Yes, sir.
好的,長官
Green. No, green.
綠色的,不,綠色
I was specific about that,
我就要這種顏色的
and I don't see what the problem is.
我不明白有什么問題
A green pen is what I want.
我就想要一支綠色的筆
And blue is what is available.
這里只有藍色的
Okay, green is important. Green is necessary.
綠色筆對我很重要,必須是綠色的
It doesn't make sense if it isn't green,
如果不是綠色的,就沒意義了
and it's really not an unreasonable request.
這又不是什么無理的要求
Carrie?
卡莉
Saul, thank God! My green pen is dry.
索爾,感謝上帝,我的綠筆干了
I asked four, five, six times for a new one,
我來回問了好幾次,想要支新的
but there's no understanding.
可沒人聽懂我的話
They offered me blue, they offered me black.
他們給我藍筆,給我黑筆
I mean, is green so hard?
我是說,要支綠筆有這么難嗎
Is green elusive?
綠筆很莫名其妙嗎
I mean, my kingdom for a fucking green pen!
我用的全是他媽的綠色筆
She's yours?
她交給你了
Yes.
好的
She should go to her room.
她該回房間了
The doctor will be in.
醫生很快就到
Okay, I am laser-
好吧,我現在就像鐳射燈
focused on the green,
照到的都是綠色
but there's more.
但事實不止如此
There's many, many, many, many more.
沒照到的地方還有很多,數不勝數
The thing is, Saul, that Abu Nazir has methods
索爾,阿布·納齊爾辦事向來有預謀
and patterns and priorities.
有組織,有計劃
A single sniper? No, no.
就派區區一個狙擊手,不不
Abu Nazir doesn't do that.
阿布·納齊爾不會這么做
He never has, he never will.
此前沒有過,今后也決不會
He goes big! He explodes!
他要干就干驚天動地的大事
He maims en masse, we know that.
他要造成大規模的人員傷亡
Slow down, slow down.
說慢點,說慢點
Facts... facts are facts,
事實... 事實就是事實
and we have about a week, maybe less,
我們只有一周時間,甚至更短
to figure out the real target,
查明真正的襲擊目標
not this single shot to the president,
肯定不只槍殺總統這么簡單
spy-novel-101 bullshit.
那是菜鳥些的垃圾諜戰劇本
Well, actually, that's the working theory.
其實,這種可能性很大
Well, it's wrong. It's, it's incomplete.
那是錯的,任務還沒完
Walker's not even critical!
沃克甚至不是重要人物
He's just a part, a piece, a pixel.
他只是一小部分,一個零件,全景一角
A pawn of no importance.
無名小卒
There is a bigger, pernicious
還有更大更嚴重的
Abu Nazir-worthy plot out there,
阿布·納齊爾的陰謀正在進行中
and we have little time.
我們的時間所剩無幾
We have to code it,
我們必須解密它
collide it, collapse it, contain it.
截獲它,瓦解它,控制它
Lie down, Carrie. The doctor's coming.
躺下,卡莉,醫生要來了
Okay, the important thing now is the green pen.
好吧,現在重要的是綠色筆
Thank you.
謝謝你
Why Gettysburg?
為什么去葛底斯堡
You heard why.
你聽到原因了
He wants to spend time with his family.
他想好好跟全家人在一起
Yeah, but it has to be in Pennsylvania?
是啊,但為什么必須去賓斯法尼亞
I mean, it can't be here?
不能待在家里嗎
Can you just help, please?
幫幫忙吧
Mom, I have plans tonight with Xander.
媽媽,我今晚跟亞歷山大有約
He already bought tickets.
他已經買了票了
Actually, that's probably him.
估計就是他
He said he might come over.
他說過他很可能會來
Dad, I got it. It's okay.
爸爸,我來開,沒事
Hey, Sergeant B! Hello.
嗨,布中士,你好
Is it true you're running for Congress?
你真的要競選眾議員了嗎
Yeah. Are you?
是啊,果真如此
You 18? No felonies?
你滿18歲了嗎,有犯罪記錄嗎
No, none yet. All right.
沒,還沒有,那好
How are you? Good.
你好嗎,很好
Hey, Mrs. B!
嗨,布太太
Well, you obviously didn't tell Xander
你顯然沒告訴亞歷山大
we're leaving for a couple days.
我們要外出好幾天
It's a whole couple of days now?
現在變成好幾天了嗎
It's just overnight.
只是逗留一夜
Xander, uh, why don't you tell them
亞歷山大,你何不告訴他們
about those tickets that you already bought?
你已經買了那些票
What-what tickets?
什么,什么票
Dana, you're going.
戴娜,你必須去
You know, I could stay here by myself. No, you can't.
我可以自己留在家,不行
You know, I could stay with her. You're kidding, right?
我可以陪著她,你開玩笑的吧
Dana, we've already discussed this.
戴娜,我們已經討論過了
Come Monday, the campaign's gonna take over,
到了周一,競選就要開始了
you're not gonna see your father for days at a time.
你會連續好多天見不到你父親
He just wants
他現在只是想
to spend one last weekend with the four of us.
再和我們四個渡最后一個周末
I don't think it's too much to ask.
我覺得這要求不過分
Okay, I give up. I'll go.
好吧,我放棄了,我去
Yeah, I'll go.
好吧,我去
Hi. Dr. Jeremy.
嗨,我是杰爾米醫生
Where's Dr. Steiner?
斯坦納醫生去哪了
Not here today.
他今天不在
You're the doctor?
你就是醫生
I've been waiting a half an hour.
我已經等了一個半小時了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I mean, I got a real situation here.
我是說,我這里真的有麻煩了
I'm aware. I spoke with Carrie earlier.
我知道,我之前跟卡莉聊過
Well, then you can explain to me what's going on.
那你能給我解釋一下是怎么回事嗎
As far as her injuries go, Carrie is fine.
就目前傷勢恢復的情況來看,她很好
I already heard that.
這個我已經聽說了
I-I-I mean, um...
我是想問...
how she's acting.
她為什么是這種表現
I'm sorry. I have to speak with Carrie privately.
抱歉,我必須跟卡莉單獨談
I'd like to come. She'll allow it.
我可以一起去,她會同意的
Saul, there you are.
索爾,你總算來了
Hey, how you feeling, Carrie?
感覺如何,卡莉
Is it time yet? Are we going?
到時間了嗎,我們能走了嗎
Going?
To work. We gotta hop-to.
去工作啊,我們得抓緊了
We gotta haul ass to Langley.
咱們得迅速奔去總部
They have to understand, Saul.
他們必須得明白,索爾
Nazir's movements in green after a fallow yellow
納齊爾的行動從淺黃變成綠色
always creeping towards purple
總是會漸漸變成紫色
are methodical, meaningful,
是有條不紊,有意義
momentous and monstrous.
有重大關系和有失道德的
Okay, I'm gonna get you a bit more Ativan
好了,我得給你再開點安定
to settle you down.
讓你穩定下來
I don't need to settle down!
我不需要穩定下來
Tell him!
告訴他呀
Saul, tell him.
索爾,告訴他
Carrie...
卡莉...
you're not yourself.
你現在不正常
Of course I am!
我很正常
No. I can't follow you.
不,我根本聽不明白你的話
You're talking very fast.
你的語速非常快
Your thoughts are running together.
你的想法都攪在一起了
All these ideas...
你所有的這些想法...
I-I... I can't understand.
我都沒法明白
Is there a doctor we should call?
你有心理醫生嗎
My sister.
我姐姐
Honey, is this really necessary?
寶貝,真的有必要這樣嗎
Complain to Ma, she's the one that got it for me.
去跟老媽抱怨吧,這是她買給我的
Really? Careful, careful! I'm driving.
真的嗎,當心,當心,我在開車呢
Jack me to Gettysburg, and this is what you get.
把我綁到葛底斯堡,這就是你們的下場
Okay, here it is.
好了,找到了
"Four score and seven years ago our fathers
"四廿又七年以前,我們的祖先
"brought forth on this continent a new nation,
在這大陸上建立了一個國家
"conceived in liberty
它孕育于自由
"and dedicated to the proposition
并且獻身給一種理念
that all men are created equal."
即所有人都是生來平等的"
What's four score?
四廿是什么意思
Four times 20.
四乘以二十
Lincoln means "87 years ago."
林肯的意思是指"八十七年前"
He's talking about the American Revolution of 1776.
他是在說1776年的美國獨立戰爭
Why didn't he just say that?
他干嘛不直接說八十七年前
You'll see when we get there.
等我們到了那兒你就知道了
How far are we now?
咱們現在走了多遠了
Three score miles.
三廿英里
Hey, come on.
別鬧了
Holy shit!
我的個媽媽呦
Dana! Really?
丹娜,說臟話是嗎
I'm sorry. I just hadn't realized
對不起,我只是沒意識到
Dad's scars were so faded.
老爸的傷疤都褪色了
I mean, you can barely see 'em now.
現在幾乎都已經看不見了
She'll be here, right?
她會來的,對吧
I mean, she said she was on her way?
她剛才不是說已經在路上了嗎
Maggie will come. Maggie's reliable.
麥琪會來的,麥琪很靠得住
You can count on Maggie every time.
你總是能指望麥琪的
Is she an especially slow driver?
她開車特別慢嗎
Okay...
好了...
This is red and blue, it's not red or blue. Okay.
這是紅和藍,不是紅或藍,好的
Maybe she got pulled over.
也許她被開罰單了
Shit...
媽的...
Sleeping dogs here, sleeping dogs there.
睡覺的狗狗在這里,睡覺的狗狗在那里
This whole box is dogs, really.
這一整盒都是狗,真的
She can fix this, right?
她可以治好你,對吧
She said she was bringing medication.
她說她會帶藥過來的
The question is what wakes them?
問題在于是什么叫醒了它們
Is it a whisper, a crash, a deep internal pain?
是耳語,是撞擊,還是身體內部的疼痛
How about a glass of water?
喝杯水怎么樣
She's manic?
她很狂躁嗎
I don't know, you tell me.
我不知道,你自己看
Hi, Carrie.
卡莉
Hi, Maggie.
麥琪
You look so professional.
你穿得好職業哦
So this isn't new?
這情況不是頭回發生
No. She's bi-polar.
不是,她有躁狂抑郁性精神病
She's stable on her meds.
只要服藥她就很穩定
The explosion must have sent her into a flight.
肯定是爆炸讓她陷入了幻想當中
Why didn't she ever tell me?
為什么她從沒告訴過我
She said no one at work could know.
她說不能讓任何同事知道
Right.
沒錯
So what do we do?
那我們應該怎么做
We'll up her Lithium.
我們要提高她體內的鋰含量
We're giving her Clonazepam to start leveling her out.
我們要給她服氯硝安定好讓她穩定下來
Carrie?
卡莉
Is it essential, entirely?
它是必不可少的嗎,完全地
Yeah, it is.
是的
Here you go.
給你
So that's it? She'll be fine by what, morning?
就這樣嗎,她什么時候能好,明早嗎
No. It takes time. Days.
好不了,得好幾天以后
Maybe a week. Oh, that long?
也許要等一周,那么久嗎
And someone needs to watch her
她晚上出去的時候
while she's evening out.
得有人盯著她
Full-time?
全天候看護嗎
Or we put her in the psych ward.
要不就送她去精神病院
Well, that would kill her security clearance forever.
那她就跟情報工作永別了
That's why I treat her.
所以我才私下給她治療
Well...
好吧
I got to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
I can stay till 7:00.
我只能待到7點
Can you take the night shift?
晚上你能來輪班嗎
Well, what do I have to do?
我要怎么做
Just be with her.
陪著她就行
Keep her out of trouble.
別讓她惹麻煩
Okay, 7:00.
好吧, 7點
Welcome to my goddamn humble abode.
歡迎光臨寒舍
Want to tell me where we stand?
能告訴我進展嗎
We've been coordinating security with your secret service detail.
我們已與你的貼身侍衛協調好了安保工作
Well, I've been in here for eight hours.
我都在這待了8個小時了
At present, the threat...
目前而言,威脅就是
The threat is one fucking guy.
威脅就是他媽的一個人
Marine sniper, sir, highly trained.
長官,他是一個訓練有素的陸戰隊狙擊手
Do you see where I am? Do you?
你看見我在什么鬼地方了嗎,看見了嗎
I'm underground cowering out of sight,
在我需要拋頭露面的時候
at a time when I need to be highly visible.
卻躲在一個暗無天日的地下室
I'm announcing my candidacy
下周我就要宣布
next week for President of the United States.
正式競選美國總統了
You may need to push that back, sir.
長官,也許你可以暫緩一下
I'm not going to push that back... Sorry...
我才不會推遲,抱歉
I am not going to push that back. That date is set.
我不會推遲的,時間已經確定了
And I'm not going to do it from here.
我也絕不會在這里宣布
Vote for the fucking cave dweller
難道就因為你們找不到湯姆·沃克
just because you can't locate Tom Walker.
所以要呼吁大家投票給縮頭烏龜嗎
Yes, sir.
好吧,長官
So fix it.
那就想辦法解決
Sir, there's something you should know.
長官,還有件事要向您匯報
What's that?
什么事
The C-4 used in the explosion--
那場爆炸中使用的C4塑性炸藥
we sourced it to a Saudi shipment.
我們查到源頭是發往沙特的一批貨
It was delivered last year to Prince Sultan Air Base.
是去年運到索坦王子空軍基地的
Part of a large arms deal that came in...
牽扯到一起龐大的軍火交易
Why do you do this?
你為什么說這個
What's that, sir?
怎么了,長官
Tell me things I don't want to hear.
哪壺不開提哪壺
We've got two Muslims dead in a mosque,
清真寺里剛死了兩個穆斯林
an explosion in the streets of D.C.
華府街頭又發生了一起爆炸案
and Walker who the fuck knows where?
還有那個叫沃克的傻逼至今下落不明
You want your portrait up on the walls at Langley someday?
你想在中情局建功立業嗎
Focus on that. Find Walker.
那就集中精力找到沃克
Yes, sir.
遵命,長官
And fire someone.
不管是誰
I don't care who.
找個背黑鍋的炒了他
That's it?
僅此而已
Yep. That's it.
對啊,就是這個
Can we go now?
我們能撤了嗎
Only if you can tell me what happened here.
除非你告訴我這里發生過什么事件
Battle of Gettysburg.
葛底斯堡之戰
Can you be more specific?
能說詳細點嗎
Four score and...
八十...
I didn't know I'd be tested.
我來前不知道你還要考我
Okay, we're in Pennsylvania, right?
好吧,我們在賓夕法尼亞,對嗎
Was that the South or the North?
這是南方還是北方
God. North.
必須是北方啊
That's right.
對了
General Lee had brought the war to the North.
李將軍將戰火蔓延到了北方
The South was winning.
眼看南軍即將獲勝
The Northern forces were outnumbered,
北軍寡不敵眾
and they were on the run.
節節敗退,潰不成軍
Then they dug in there.
然后他們駐守在那
All along that ridge.
就沿著那個山脊
General Meade, the Northern general,
北軍的統帥,米德將軍
he drew a line out there
在那里劃下一道防線
and he gave instructions to his troops
下令眾將士
to defend it at all costs.
不惜一切代價捍衛它
And that means with your life.
意味著部隊要堅守陣地直到戰死
What happened?
然后呢
They prayed.
他們祈禱神靈保佑
Both sides did.
雙方都是
These were extremely religious people.
他們都是虔誠的信徒
I meant what happened with the fighting?
我是問戰況如何
Well, imagine...
想象一下
You're bone tired, you're cut off from water.
你精疲力盡,又斷了水源
The most crucial part of the line that must be held
還要負責守住防線至關重要的一段
it's right up there.
就在那邊
You see up there, that little hill?
看見了嗎,那座小山
It's Little Round Top.
圓頂的小土坡
There are just 300 of you.
只有區區300名士兵防守
You're commanded by a school teacher from Maine.
由一個來自緬因州的教書先生指揮
When suddenly, 2,000 enemy soldiers
當2000名敵軍
come charging out of those trees,
從那些樹后面沖出來突襲的時候
screaming at the top of their lungs,
聲嘶力竭地咆哮著
determined to cut you down.
一心想要將你們擊潰
Did they?
他們做到了嗎
They charged twice.
他們沖鋒兩次過后
And then a third time.
接著又來了第三次
And that's when this teacher from Maine--
就在這時,那位從緬因來的老師
Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain was his name...
他叫約書亞·勞倫斯·張伯倫
...asked his men to do a very strange thing.
對士兵們下達了一個很奇怪的命令
What?
什么
He told them to stop shooting.
他讓大家停火
No guns, just bayonets.
不開槍,只用刺刀
And instead of shooting
他們沒有開火
they charged down the side of that hill toward the enemy.
而是從山坡的側面沖向敵人
And it was so unexpected, it was so crazy,
這既出乎意料又瘋狂至極
but the line was held that day.
但是那天,最終他們守住了戰線
All because of a school teacher from Maine,
這全都歸功于那位緬因的教師
who was willing to do what was necessary
他愿意為了自己堅信的目標
for a cause that he believed in.
做出必要的犧牲
Saul.
索爾
Where've you been?
你這是去哪了
You told me to get Carrie, remember?
你讓我去接卡莉,忘了嗎
Where is she?
她人呢
Keeping her another day.
還要再留院觀察一天
Perfect.
真好
Hey, David.
大衛
She said something interesting.
她提出了些有價值的問題
Of course she did.
可不是嘛
Sniper attack-- that doesn't make sense for Abu Nazir.
狙擊手襲擊,不像阿布·納齊爾的作風
It's not his methodology.
這不符合他的套路
Well, maybe it is when he has
說不定是因為之前
a military sniper working for him.
沒有軍隊狙擊手為他賣命
She thinks something bigger.
她看得更長遠
Marine One all over the wire.
陸戰隊一號隨時待命
New references to Marine Two.
陸戰隊二號接到了新的目標參數
The two leaders of the free world
美國的這兩位領導人
aren't fancy enough targets for you?
還不夠你操心的嗎
She says it's a sideshow.
她說這只是小打小鬧
If she wants to get her ass in to work,
要是她愿意滾回來工作
I'll be happy to bat that around with her.
我樂意跟她討論那個問題
Right. And it better be soon,
好,讓她盡快上崗
because the Vice President's about to fire us all.
不然副總統會把咱們都給炒了
She just got blown up, David. Might not be tomorrow.
她剛被炸傷,大衛,明天可能不行
Why, what's the problem?
為什么,有什么問題
Doctor's orders.
這是醫囑
Dad.
Yeah?
怎么了
You okay?
你還好嗎
Yeah.
我沒事
Yeah, I was just thinking.
我剛才在想事情
Where'd your mom go?
你媽去哪了
Gift shop with Chris.
和克里斯去禮品店了
I had no idea that you knew so much.
我以前不知道你懂得這么多
About Gettysburg? About anything.
你是說葛底斯堡的事嗎,還有其他事情
I mean, I know you're a Marine and all,
不過,你是個陸戰隊員
and I shouldn't be surprised.
我不應該大驚小怪
Anyway, I get why you wanted to come here.
我明白你為什么想到這里來了
Can you promise me something?
能答應我件事嗎
Yeah. What?
好,什么事
I have this feeling that
我有種預感
things are going to get pretty wild soon.
馬上會有瘋狂的事情發生
Geez, Dad, it's just a campaign.
至于嗎,爸,一場競選而已
Your mom's going to need you.
我不在的時候
When I'm not around.
你媽需要你在身邊
Promise me you'll watch out for her.
答應我,好好照顧她
Promise me.
答應我
Hey, look what we got.
瞧我們買了什么
Yeah, I promise.
好,我答應你
You want one?
來一頂吧
Oh, that's fantastic.
太棒了
One for you.
給你一頂
That's great.
真好
I don't get a general's hat?
怎么沒給我買頂將軍帽
I'm the boss around here, that's why.
我是老大,我說了算
You are.
沒錯
Let's see you salute.
敬個禮給我們看
Hi-oh. Corporal First Class.
向一級下士敬禮
How do you have no food in your house?
你家怎么連吃的都沒有
I eat out.
我都在外面吃
You eat Chinese take-out and yogurt.
你買中餐外賣和酸奶吃
You ever hear of the four food groups?
你沒聽說過四類健康食物嗎
Yes. But I won't recite them
聽說過,但我要養神
because I'm resting my mind.
就不給你復述了
I know you hate this.
我知道你不想這樣
I have a lot of work to do.
我有很多工作要做
You always say that.
你總是這么說
No, no, something big is happening.
不,有大事要發生了
Something dangerous.
很危險的情況
There's no time for rest. I know you feel that.
我沒時間休息,我知道你有這種感覺
But you'll need to trust my judgment now.
但現在你要相信我的判斷
You need rest, healthy meals, patience.
你需要休息,健康飲食,還有耐心
Carrie! Carrie, what are you doing?
卡莉,卡莉,你要干嘛
Carrie!
卡莉
Carrie!
卡莉
What are you doing?
你要干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
你到底想干什么
Look at this.
看啊
You have to stay with me.
你得聽我的話
Isn't this amazing?
難道不神奇嗎
We're going home.
我們回家去
Somewhere down there, there's a sliver of green
就在下面某處,有一抹綠色
just-just taking its time.
正蓄勢待發
This is-- this is how everything works.
這便是... 便是萬物之規律
Carrie...
卡莉
You wait, you lay low, and then...
等待,韜晦,然后...
then you come to life.
然后破繭而出
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
So what do you want to eat, guys?
大家想吃點什么
I don't know.
不知道
What do we got? Should we try this place?
看有什么館子,要么試試這家
Oh, babe, you know what? I forgot my toothbrush.
親愛的,瞧我笨的,忘帶牙刷了
I'm going to go pick one up. Okay.
我去買一把,去吧
All right? Will you get me something to eat?
那好,能幫我叫點吃的嗎
Will you get me a burger?
要個漢堡吧
Chocolate shake? Okay.
再來杯朱古力奶昔,好的
As-salaamu alaykum.
平安與你同在
Wa alaykum assalaam wa ramat allahi wa barakatuhu.
平安與你同在,真主安拉保佑你
I don't have much time.
我時間不多
Put your arm through here.
胳膊從這里穿過去
The explosive?
炸藥呢
Not armed yet.
還沒裝
Listen now.
聽好了
These must be tight.
這些地方必須扎緊
Or the vest will show.
不然這馬甲就看出來了
The switch is here.
引爆器在這里
Under this cover.
藏在里面
Wait until the last second before you open it.
要等到最后一刻再打開
Some people get nervous.
有的人會緊張不安
You don't want your hand on the switch until the end.
不到最后時分別碰那個引爆器
I read that part of the blast goes upward.
我知道有一部分沖擊波會上行
Toward here.
沖向這里
Point of weakness.
人體脆弱之處
So that the head is cleanly severed,
所以頭部會被齊根轟掉
and normally found intact.
一般還能保持完好
Everything else...
身體其它部位
...isn't.
都化作畿粉
La ilaha illa Allah.
萬物非主,唯有真主
Where were you?
你去哪兒了
Huh?
什么
What was that? That package?
那是什么,那個紙包
Oh, that was just something for Mom.
給你媽的東西
What?
什么東西
That was a present.
一件禮物
You get me something to eat?
給我叫吃的了嗎
Yeah. It's getting cold.
叫了,越放越涼
Okay.
沒事
Is something wrong?
哪兒不對勁嗎
No. Why?
沒啊,怎么了
You just sound weird.
你說話怪怪的
Come on.
走吧
What'd you get, a burger? Yeah.
點什么了,漢堡嗎,恩
Sweet potato fries.
還有甘薯條
I already put ketchup on it.
我已經放過番茄醬了
I can't put it in the milkshake now.
不能再蘸奶昔了
Get another one. Chris...
換一根啊,克里斯
Eat it. You eat it.
吃啊,你吃吧
I already, I... Try it.
我已經... 嘗嘗嘛
Hey, Dad, isn't this where we were?
老爸,這就是我們去的那地兒吧
Chris, did you steal all my fries?
克里斯,你把我薯條全偷吃了
Sorry. We were hungry. Yeah.
不好意思,我們太餓了,對
Totally okay.
沒有關系
In there, up here. That's us there, Little Round Top.
在那兒,靠上一點,我們去的地方, "小圓頂山"
Excuse me?
打攪一下
You're that soldier back from Iraq.
你是那個伊拉克回來的大兵吧
One of them.
其中之一
You're the hero.
你是那個戰斗英雄
Running for office.
還競選議員
I'm no hero, sir.
您過譽了,先生
Well, whatever you call it,
不管怎么說
you're one tough motherfucker.
你他媽都是個牛逼爺們兒
Man, what you went through--
大概你遭那份兒罪
kind of puts things in perspective.
讓你選擇了正確的人生
I'd vote for you.
我愿投你一票
Thank you, sir. Pleased to meet you.
謝謝,先生,幸會
I'm waiting to hear what you have to say.
我很期待你的演講
I'm sure it's going to be good.
肯定會很棒的
Hey, this is my son Jimmy. Hey, Jimmy.
這是我兒子杰米,你好,杰米
We run a construction business locally.
我們在本地做事建生意
To be honest...
說實話...
Hi. She's upstairs. Took her meds already.
嗨,她在樓上,藥吃過了
Good.
很好
She was working.
她工作來著
There was an incident today.
今天出現點情況
What happened?
什么事
She almost got hit by a car.
她險些被車撞了
She's okay. She's fine.
沒事,她很好
But I had to give her another sedative.
不過我沒辦法,又給她加了點鎮靜劑
She really needs to rest.
她太需要休息了
Okay.
也好
I'll go see her.
我去看看她
She's probably asleep already. You don't have to.
她可能已經睡著了,不用去了
I want to. I'll see you tomorrow.
我想去,明天見
Saul.
索爾
Sorry I didn't say good-bye this morning.
抱歉早上沒打招呼就走了
Did you see the papers? Downstairs-- the work?
你看到樓下那些文件了嗎,我的工作成果
I did.
看見了
There's so much more to do.
還有很多事要做
I'm just so sleepy.
但我實在太困了
That's okay. Rest.
沒關系,先休息吧
Maggie upped my meds. I shouldn't have let her.
麥琪增加了我的藥量,我該拒絕的
They're making me so drowsy.
現在困得要命
Carrie?
卡莉
I'm so sorry
真是抱歉
about all this.
發生了這一切
I feel responsible in a way.
某種程度上我是有責任的
'Cause when you came back from Baghdad, I knew.
你從巴格達回來的時候我就知道
I saw something had happened.
我能察覺到那種變化
You were damaged.
你受了傷
I left it alone.
可我沒在意
Other times when you were so...
后來有時你非常...
out there, I guess I half knew.
失控,我也沒有深究
Maybe hoping it was something else.
也許是希望是其他原因導致的
Anyway, I should have asked.
不管怎樣,我早該來問你
I should have asked if you were really okay.
問問你是否真的沒事
There's no time, Saul.
時間不等人,索爾
It's high purple.
紫色的
I thought I heard you out here.
我聽到你在這邊
I need more ice.
我還得要點冰
Again?
又要
It's free.
反正是免費的
You glad we came?
來這里盡興嗎
The guy at the diner was funny.
餐廳里那個人挺逗的
Yeah.
是啊
Did you like Gettysburg?
喜歡葛底斯堡嗎
Yeah, it was cool.
喜歡,這挺好的
I wanted you to understand
我想要你明白
that the Civil War, all wars,
南北戰爭,以及所有的戰爭
they turn everything upside down.
都在顛覆這個世界
Everything and everyone.
顛覆每件事,徹底改變每個人
I hope that you'll remember
希望你長大以后
Joshua Chamberlain when you get older.
還記得約書亞·張伯倫的事跡
And be brave, and daring,
成為一個勇敢而有膽識的人
and ready to fight for what you believe in.
隨時準備為信仰而戰斗
Dad...
爸爸
What?
怎么了
Do you mind if we talk about this some other time?
這個能以后再說嗎
It's kind of melting.
冰都快化了
Tell your sister to go to bed soon.
告訴姐姐早點休息
Okay.
Good night.
晚安
Night.
晚安
I told Chris to get to bed.
我剛才叫克里斯早點睡覺
I'll give him a direct order next time.
下回得給他下直接命令了
What?
怎么了
Why the big smile?
笑得這么開心
Just happy to see you, that's all.
沒什么,就是看到你很開心
Yeah?
是嗎
I really think this trip was a great idea.
這個旅行的點子真是太棒了
It's like something's changed.
感覺就像起死回生
Like we've turned this corner,
峰回路轉
and everything doesn't have to be so difficult anymore.
突然一切都一帆風順了
When I was watching you at dinner with those people,
吃飯的時候,我看你和那些人交談
how much they need you.
看到他們有多么需要你
I don't think they were even from our district.
他們甚至和咱們不是一個州的
I know.
這我知道
But I could see it,
但我看得出
how you're this promise,
你有多么前程似錦
that things could be better.
一切都會好起來的
I wish that I had never said no to your running for office.
真希望我從沒反對過讓你競選
'Cause I see now what a good thing it is.
現在看來,這是件大好事
Not just for other people...
不僅是對別人
for us, too.
對我們也一樣
Brody, I'm...
布洛迪,我
What?
怎么了
...happy.
太開心了
It's like you're finally home.
你終于回來了
The kids are next door.
孩子們就在隔壁
You understand.
你懂我的意思
Yes! It's Abu Nazir's activities.
沒錯,是阿布·納齊爾這些年的活動
Were you up all night?
你一宿沒睡嗎
More or less.
差不多吧
The fallow yellow.
黃色的是休眠期
He went quiet for months.
他一連好幾個月沒動靜
No videos, no meetings. But then?
沒有視頻,沒有會議,然后呢
He came to life again with purpose. More than ever.
他突然重出江湖,異常活躍
But why the hibernation? What happened?
為什么會有休眠期,期間發生了什么
Injury? Bad health?
也許是受傷了,身體不好
Or loss.
或者遭受了損失
Tragedy.
發生了不幸
He was mourning during the yellow.
他在黃色時間段服喪
And then green was revenge.
然后綠色是復仇時期
It was a plan.
是籌備階段
And now... the purple.
而現在是紫色時間段
He's ready to see it through.
他準備好實施計劃了
It's here.
在這里
We have to figure out what happened right here.
我們得查明在這段時間里發生的事
I'll get the A team on it this morning.
我今天上午派A隊去調查
Galvez-- he can find anything.
找蓋維斯,他是萬金油
That's a good idea.
好主意
What about me?
那我呢
You relax.
你好好休息
I did hear you last night.
我昨晚聽到你說的話了
You did?
是嗎
I've had this since college.
我讀大學時就這樣了
I wrote a 45-page manifesto
還寫過一份長達45頁的聲明
declaring I'd reinvented music.
宣告我改造了音樂
The professor I handed it to escorted me to Student Health.
我遞交聲明的那個教授送我去看了校醫
I wasn't even in his class.
我甚至不是他班上的學生
You didn't do anything, Saul.
你沒有責任,索爾
I just came this way.
我本來就是這樣
Dad wanted to be here.
爸想來看你
You bet I did. Hey, how's my girl, huh?
那是當然,我的寶貝女兒怎么樣了
What is that?
那是什么
It's her work.
她的工作
That's goddamned glorious.
太耀眼了
It should be in the National Galley.
真該被收入國家畫廊
Dad, this is Saul.
爸,這位是索爾
Hey. Frank Mathison.
我是弗蘭克·麥吉森
I hear you look out for her.
聽說你很照顧她
Happily.
樂意之至
Sorry. Gotta run. Oh, well...
抱歉,我該走了,好吧
You'll tell Galvez?
你會告訴蓋維斯吧
And you'll sit tight.
你稍安勿躁
So?
你怎么樣
I slept.
我睡了一覺
Let's get you a square meal.
我們去給你做好吃的
Yeah, yeah, come on.
對對
I'll make you one of my world-famous sandwiches, huh?
我給你做我舉世聞名的三明治
Morning!
Serves you right.
遭報應了吧
You're supposed to be packing, not unpacking.
你該打包行李,而不是拆包裹
What is it?
這是什么
I told you, something for Mom.
我告訴過你了,是給你媽的
Really? You got her something at the drugstore?
是嗎,你就送她雜貨店買的東西
Yeah, I did. Really.
對,沒錯
You two ready?
你們倆準備好了嗎
Yeah. Shh. Yeah, we're ready!
好了,我們準備好了
Thanks. All right.
謝謝,好了
You're supposed to help me with this. Why?
你該來幫我,為什么
To exercise your mind. But not tax it.
鍛煉鍛煉你的腦力,而不是給腦子增壓
I have to go to work.
我必須去工作
No way.
不行
I'm okay!
我沒事
I may have a major situation that I know how to fix.
我可能是有點問題,但我自己能解決
I know how to stop it.
我知道該怎么抑制病癥
Feels good out there, doesn't it?
一出去工作就好了,對吧
Like you're the Queen of the world.
就好像你是這世界的統治者
Yes! Exactly!
對,沒錯
But you're not, Carrie.
但你不是,卡莉
Okay, I just have to make a call.
好吧,我只要打一通電話
To who?
打給誰
There's this guy I know. He's a POW.
我認識一個人,他是個戰俘
He knows how to fill in this blank, this-this gap
他知道該怎么填補這個空白,這個缺口
because he was there at that exact time.
因為他當時就在那里
So tell Saul to call him.
那就讓索爾打給他
No, it-it, it has to be me.
不行,只能我來打
He only told me.
他只對我松口
Your sister said no calls.
你姐不讓你打電話
No, I have to, Dad.
我非打不可,爸
Hey, look!
聽著
You're only one day out.
你只休息這一天
Hey, when I'm there, I'm just like you.
我犯病的時候,也跟你一樣
You know, lots of gut feelings, things that I have to do.
很多直覺告訴我,有些事必須去做
But there's good gut, and then there's bad.
可直覺有好有壞
Yeah? Well, sometimes I think I need
是嗎,有時,我覺得
to empty my refrigerator and set it on fire, you know?
我需要把冰箱騰空,然后放火燒了
That's what my gut says.
那是我的直覺
It's bad gut.
這是不好的直覺
And if I wait a while,
但若我稍等片刻
I realize it.
就清醒了
No, this is right. This is right, I know it.
不,我這直覺沒錯,我很清楚
No, Carrie, come on!
不,卡莉,別這樣
Hey, come on! Come on!
別去,別去
I got the corners together.
我已經把四個角都拼好了
You can help me with the sides.
你可以幫我拼邊上
Carrie!
卡莉
Ah, shit!
該死
Oh, gee,
天吶
I wonder who leaked our ETA.
我真想知道誰泄露了我們的到達時間
Maybe he spent the entire weekend here waiting for me.
也許他整個周末都在這里等我
Ever think about that?
想過這種可能嗎
It's good to be home.
回家真好
What? Yeah.
什么,是啊
Yeah, it is.
真好
Oh, it's already started.
已經開始了
Chris, help your mom with the bags.
克里斯,幫媽媽整理行李
Hello.
你好
It's Carrie.
我是卡莉
I know.
我知道
Okay.
好吧
I'm calling you, not because of me and not because of you.
我打給你不是因為我也不是因為你
I'm not calling to try to...
我不是想...
I...I'm just calling about Abu Nazir.
我打給你是因為阿布·納齊爾
What?
什么
Let me be more clear.
我解釋一下
Okay. We have been alerted that something is coming.
我們相信有事情會發生
Something is gonna happen imminently,
很快就會發生
and it all has to do with a certain period in Abu Nazir's life,
并且跟阿布·納齊爾的某段生活有關
the fallow yellow, if you want to be precise.
更確切的說就是黃色時間段
I don't understand.
我不明白你在說什么
Okay, you were with him then.
你那時候跟他在一起
You have insight.
你有內幕
You can identify the impetus,
你可以說出那些動機
the incident, the injury.
或事件,及他所受的傷害
Something happened to him, a tragedy.
他一定出了什么事,發生了意外
Carrie, are you okay?
卡莉,你還好嗎
You loved him! You told me that you loved him,
你愛他,你告訴過我你愛他
so you must know.
所以你一定知道內情
Look, uh, would it help if we met?
我們見個面能幫得上忙嗎
Yes! Yeah, okay. Good.
會,會,太好了
Are you at Langley?
你在中情局嗎
No, no, I'm home.
不,不,我在家
Stay there.
呆在那
Okay.
好的
What's that?
那是什么
It's called Little Round Top.
這是"小圓頂"
It's this place where this teacher from Maine
是一位來自緬因州的老師
named Joshua Chamberlain saved the Union.
約書亞·張伯倫救了整個團的地方
I don't see what's so weird about it.
我沒發現有什么奇怪的地方啊
Well, it's not the weird part.
這不是奇怪的部分
Okay, here it is.
看這里
Now it's just your dad.
只是你爸爸而已
I know.
我知道
So what's...what's weird about it?
所以哪里奇怪了
He was just strange all weekend,
他整個周末都很詭異
or at least it seemed like it to me.
至少我這么覺得
I mean, he said everything was fine,
我是說,他嘴上說一切都很好
but look at this.
但是你看看這個
He just... stands there.
他就這么站在那
You're right.
你說得對
That is totally weird.
的確很奇怪
Okay.
好的
Who's that?
是誰
It's a friend.
是我的朋友
David.
大衛
Sergeant Brody called me.
布洛迪中士給我打了電話
What?
什么
He told me everything.
他把一切都告訴我了
I...I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你在說什么
I think you do.
我認為你知道
Come on. Let's go inside. What?
我們進去吧,什么
Come on.
來吧
Ma'am, sir. Excuse me.
女士,先生,打擾了
He admitted to being complicit in some kind of fling with you.
他承認與你有過一段過去
But illegal surveillance, Carrie?
但是違法監視,真的嗎,卡莉
The continuing harassment?
以及持續地騷擾
No! That...that is a mischaracterization.
沒有,這是無稽之談
Your office at Langley's being cleared as we speak.
你在中情局的辦公室正在被清空
These gentlemen are here to do the same.
他們是來檢查你家的
What? No! No!
什么,不可以
Carrie, Carrie...
卡莉,卡莉
Are those classified documents?
這些是機密文件嗎
Don't, don't, don't, don't!
別動那個,別動
No, David, that chart is very important!
大衛,那個圖表非常重要
It is very meaningful!
意義重大
What is wrong with her?
她怎么了
No, don't. Don't tell him.
不要告訴他
David...
大衛
I am about to solve this fucking thing!
我馬上就可以解開這個謎團了
Strip it.
撕了它
No, no, no, no! Please, please! Carrie, no, come on.
不要,求你了,卡莉,別這樣
We need to sit down right now. Come with me. I'm serious!
我們得坐下說,跟我來,我是認真的
We're gonna sit down right... Please,
我們坐下,拜托了
just let me hold onto it for a little while...
再給我一點時間
How long has she been like this?
她這樣多久了
No! You don't... you don't know what you're doing!
不,你不知道你在做什么
Carrie? You don't know what you're doing!
卡莉,你不知道你在做些什么
We're just gonna... No!
我們去... 不
David, this isn't...!
大衛,這不是...

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
revolution [.revə'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 革命,旋轉,轉數

聯想記憶
score [skɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 得分,刻痕,二十,樂譜
vt. 記分,刻

聯想記憶
sedative ['sedətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 使安靜的,使鎮靜的 n. 鎮靜劑,能使安靜的東

 
recite [ri'sait]

想一想再看

vt. 背誦,逐一例舉,敘述或回答問題
vi.

 
illegal [i'li:gəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不合法的,非法的
n. 非法移民

聯想記憶
crucial ['kru:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 關鍵的,決定性的

聯想記憶
incomplete [.inkəm'pli:t]

想一想再看

adj. 不完全的,不完整的

 
collapse [kə'læps]

想一想再看

n. 崩潰,倒塌,暴跌
v. 倒塌,崩潰,瓦解

聯想記憶
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飛行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段樓

 
dedicated ['dedi.keitid]

想一想再看

adj. 專注的,獻身的,專用的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 书柜效果图大全2023款| 住院吸氧是一天24小时算钱吗| 金允石| 追诉电视剧| 礼佛三拜正确动作视频| 猪哥会社| 同性gay在线| 女老师 电影| 楼下的房客 电影| 《求知报》答案| 汤唯和梁朝伟拍戏原版视频在线观看| 成人免费视频在线播放| 大家都在搜| 强电影| 女生把人吃到胃里消化第一视角| 金珠玛米赞二胡曲简谱| 小学生大课间武术| 赖小子| 湖南卫视直播| 郭德纲7000字微博原文| 寡妇一级毛片免费看| 六扇门电影大全| 3d成人国产同人动漫焰灵姬| 绿野仙踪电影| 珂尼娜| 永不瞑目演员表| 艾希曼| 十里承欢电影版免费播放| 桂林山水甲天下是几年级的课文| 推拿电影| 激情电影| 我和我的父辈 电影| 夏日福星 电影| 合普诺| 鬼吹灯之精绝古城演员表 | 女演员佟欣简介| 案例分析100例| 子宫前壁和子宫后壁的区别| 恐怖地带| 工会基层组织选举工作条例| 猪哥会社|