Air and naval forces of the United States
美國空軍及海軍
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
對恐怖組織發起了一系列攻擊
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103號班機于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我們不容科威特遭受侵略
The USS Cole was attacked...
美國軍艦科爾號遭到襲擊...
This was an act of terrorism.
這是恐怖主義行動
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
這是可鄙懦弱的行動
The next song we're gonna play for you
下面為您演奏的
is one of the good ol' favorites.
是一首經典曲目
Until something stops him...
直到他受到了阻擊...
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想確保我們不再受到襲擊
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
該飛機撞向了世貿中心
We must, and we will be vigilant...
我們必須,也將會提高警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,我以前遺漏過線索
I won't...
我不會...
I can't let that happen again.
我不能讓悲劇重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone misses something that day.
很多人都遺漏了線索
Everyone is not me.
但我不能
Previously on Homeland
《國土安全》前情提要
You're telling me the fucking CIA
你是說,傻逼中情局認為
thinks I'm working for Al Qaeda?
我為基地組織賣命嗎
I think you're working for Al Qaeda.
是我這樣認為的
Ask me anything. What goes on in your garage?
隨便你問吧,你在車庫搞些什么
Why do you go there so late at night,
干嘛大半夜進去
so early in the morning?
要么就一大早
To pray.
禱告
You're a Muslim?
你是穆斯林
Why did they kill Walker and not you?
他們為什么殺了沃克,卻沒殺你
I killed him.
我殺了他
Who told you to kill him?
誰逼你殺他的
Abu Nazir. So you did meet him.
阿布·納齊爾,所以你確實見過他
Yes. If you want to arrest me,
是,你要逮捕我
you can come to my house. No! Brody!
可以來我家,不,布洛迪
We were wrong about Brody.
我們冤枉布洛迪了
A POW was turned.
是有個戰俘叛變了
It wasn't him.
但不是他
Aileen just I.D.'d Tom Walker.
艾琳剛剛指認了湯姆·沃克
Tom Walker died!
湯姆·沃克不是死了嗎
No.
不
He's the terrorist.
他才是恐怖分子
Tom was dead. That's what they told me.
他們告訴我,湯姆死了
What we need to do is find him before anything happens.
我們要趕在任何事情發生前找到他
Oh, baby, I've done a horrible thing.
寶貝,我做錯了一件事
No, Helen, no. Don't! They're tracing this call!
不要,海倫,不要,他們在追蹤這個電話
You've got to get out of there!
你快跑吧
Gun!
有槍
The tac team followed Walker here.
戰術小組追蹤沃克到這
Two casualties.
造成兩起傷亡
Local Muslims here for morning prayer.
當時有穆斯林正在這兒做晨禱
Congressman Richard Johnson,
眾議員理查德·約翰森
caught in a sexting scandal
把自己的全裸及半裸照片
sending nude and semi-nude pictures of himself
發給為數不少的國會實習生
to a number of congressional interns.
而深陷性丑聞
He'll be gone in two days.
兩天后,他就離職
I have an idea who might replace him.
我心中已經有替代他的人選
Are you crazy?
你瘋了嗎
You people told me Walker was dead.
你們告訴我沃克已經死了
I-I don't...
我不...
My friend!
我的兄弟
You told me I killed him!
你們說我殺了他
You made me believe!
還讓我信以為真
I don't know!
我不知道
You have to talk to Abu Nazir!
你該問阿布·納齊爾
I'm through talking with Nazir.
我跟他早就毫無瓜葛
Tell him it's over.
告訴他都結束了
Hey, Jess. It's me. I'm in the store.
杰西,是我,我在商店
What's... I think it says Vitamin Water?
你的單子上寫著維他命水
What is that, some kind of medicine?
那是什么東西,是藥嗎
If you get this in the next few minutes,
你要是能馬上聽到留言
will you call me back? Thanks.
就回給我,謝了
You finish your homework?
寫完作業了嗎
I just can't believe that Tom Walker is really actually alive.
真不敢相信,湯姆·沃克真的還活著
I know. It seems crazy.
是啊,太不可思議了
What's Dad say?
爸怎么說
So far, not a whole lot.
他還沒怎么提過
Well, have you even asked him?
那你問他了嗎
Yes, Dana, of course I've asked him.
我當然問過,丹娜
He can't believe it.
他覺得難以置信
He says there's got to be some mistake.
說肯定是弄錯了
It's not the first time the FBI have gotten it wrong.
反正調查局出錯也不是頭一回
Yeah, but what if they're right?
萬一是真的呢
Two Marines are captured
兩名陸戰隊員被俘
and one comes back a terrorist?
其中一個回來成了恐怖分子
Dad must be going out of his mind.
爸爸肯定要瘋了
Did you find everything you're looking for today, sir?
東西都買齊了嗎,先生
Yes, thank you. You're welcome.
買齊了,謝謝,不客氣
Just one thing. Yeah.
請教一下,你說
What does that say?
這里寫的是什么
Vitamin Water. What is that?
維他命水,這是什么
It's-It's good. It's like flavored water.
挺好喝的,有不同口味
Would you like me to get someone to find it for you?
我叫人幫你拿過來吧
What flavor?
要什么口味的
I don't know, what you got?
我不知道,有什么口味
Hey, you're that Marine war hero guy, right?
你就是那個陸戰隊英雄吧
We have nothing to do but pray for our brothers,
我們只能為逝去的教友祈禱
that they were going to heaven for God.
希望他們步入天堂,見到真主
And the FBI said that they were fired at first,
調查局稱他們進來時教友已經斃命
which is a lie.
這是一派胡言
The truth is, they shot and killed
真相是,是調查局的人開槍
two innocent people in a house of worship.
殺死了正在做禮拜的無辜群眾
Without provocation.
毫無預兆
What about the man they were chasing-Tom Walker?
那么調查局正在追捕的人,湯姆·沃克
What do you know about him?
你知道他的情況嗎
All any of us know is that a stranger ran through our mosque
我只知道,有人穿過清真寺
being chased by FBI agents
調查局特工緊跟其后
while we were gathering for morning prayers.
當時我們正在進行晨禮
Have you been told the names of the agents who fired the shots?
調查局是否公布了開槍特工的姓名
No, we're still awaiting a full investigation.
沒有,我們還在等待詳細調查結果
We don't know anything yet.
目前對此一無所知
No, sir.
絕不會,先生
We do not condone hate.
我們決不會為此產生怨恨
Or violence.
也不會以暴力還擊
Ms. Mathison.
麥吉森小姐
Special Agent Hall.
特別探員豪爾
I asked to meet the SWAT team commander,
我約了特種部隊的指揮官見面
the man who was on the ground for this.
他當時在場
And you got me. His boss.
來的是我,他的上司
How can I help?
有什么事嗎
Would you mind taking your shoes off, please?
請你先把鞋脫了,好嗎
What are we doing here, exactly?
我們來這里到底要做什么
Everything we can to catch Walker.
做一切能做的,抓到沃克
You're aware there's an FBI manhunt up and running.
你應該知道調查局對他的抓捕正在進行中
All 56 field offices, canceled leave...
56個外勤辦事處為此取消了休假
The reason why I asked to meet the actual SWAT commander
我想見特種部隊的指揮官本人
is because I need him to walk me through exactly
是因為我要他詳細地給我重現
what happened here. Which he already did with me.
出事時的情況,他已經給我演示過了
So, Walker comes in from the alley, through this door here.
沃克抄小道進來,穿過這扇門
And we already know he was armed,
這我知道,他還帶著槍
because he stole a gun from one of your men.
是他殺了你一個部下之后偷來的
And?
然后呢
Did Walker open fire first?
是不是沃克先開的槍
Yes. Yet the imam is standing out there,
是,外面那個領袖
telling the world that's a lie.
宣稱這是一派胡言
The imam? It's his word against mine.
那個領袖,立場不同當然如此
He also says that neither he
他還說他本人
nor any of his flock know Walker.
和所有的教友都不認識沃克
Which is not true.
那是假話
Do you want to know why?
想知道為什么嗎
Please.
愿聽其詳
Walk with me.
跟我來
He hauled ass down these stairs to a service corridor
他飛奔下樓,來到做禮拜用的走廊
that goes left to a janitor's storage room,
左邊是門衛的庫房
or right, doubling back underneath the building
而走右邊就能從清真寺的底層繞回去
to a bilko door on Raum Street,
出門就是勞姆街
all the way on the east side of the building.
整條街都在清真寺的東邊
Son of a bitch goes right.
這個混蛋從右邊逃走了
He knew exactly where the fuck he was going.
他絕對知道他的路線
You following me on this so far?
你明白我的意思嗎
He knows this mosque.
他熟悉這個清真寺
Correct.
沒錯
And probably a lot of people that come here, too.
說不定還認識很多做禮拜的人
Assalamu alliakum.
平安與你同在
Wa aliakum assalam.
平安也與你同在
Imam, let me begin by saying how deeply sorry I am
領袖先生,首先請讓我對您失去教友的事
for your loss. Losses.
深表遺憾,是兩名教友
Plural.
要用復數
There were two dead.
死的是兩個人
Imam, my name is Carrie Mathison.
領袖先生,我是卡莉·麥吉森
Another government official here to suggest that if
又一位政府官員大駕光臨宣稱
we weren't all guilty, one way or another,
無論如何我們也逃不了干系
none of this would have happened.
否則悲劇也不會發生
Right?
對嗎
I'm also well aware of your good work in this neighborhood,
我還很清楚你為這一社區所作的貢獻
beyond just here in the mosque.
遠不止這間清真寺的范疇
Then you should know how violated we all feel.
那你也應該明白我們深感被褻瀆侵犯
I do. Yes.
當然明白
I have seven eyewitnesses, including myself,
包括我本人在內,共有七名目擊證人
who saw what happened.
親眼目睹了這一切
Please forgive me,
請原諒我的不近人情
but my job right now, my only job,
但眼下我的職責,最緊要的
is to catch this man Walker as soon as possible.
只有盡早抓到疑犯沃克
He did not fire a single shot at the agents.
他可沒有對著探員們開火
He was moving too fast, trying to get away from them.
他逃得很快,想盡量擺脫他們
Either Walker was very lucky to get away as quickly as he did,
不知道沃克能那么快逃脫追蹤是僥幸
or he knew this mosque well enough
還是他對這間清真寺太熟悉了
to use it as an escape route.
所以才選這里作為逃生路線
I have families to comfort.
我還有家人要安撫
I have funerals to arrange.
還有葬禮事宜要安排
I have a community who believes
還有一社區的人篤信
they will never get justice for what happened.
他們永遠都沒法討回公道
If you do know Walker, or anything about him,
如果你認識沃克,或者對他有所耳聞
or anyone who might...
或者知道有誰可能知道他
whatever you tell us, no matter how small,
不管你說了什么,不管是多么細微的事情
would be in total confidence.
都將成為絕密
And yet you offer me nothing in return.
然后你卻無以為報
What do you mean by that?
你那么說是什么意思
Specifically. Just so I'm clear.
具體點說,我才能明白你的用意
Two families will get no justice,
除非調查局道出事實
unless the FBI tells the truth
承認他們射殺了兩名
about how they killed two innocent people
僅僅是在做禱告的無辜群眾
who were doing nothing but pray.
否則兩個家庭將永遠蒙冤
In other words, you do know something.
換句話說,你是知道一些內情的
Good-bye, Ms. Mathison.
麥吉森女士,再會了
Mr. Galvez.
還有蓋維斯先生
He knows Walker.
他認識沃克
You saw that, right? I'm not crazy?
你看出來了吧,不是我瘋了吧
You're not crazy.
你沒瘋
I don't give a shit what it takes,
不管付出多大代價
that Imam is going to talk to me.
我一定要撬開伊瑪目的口
What it takes?
多大代價
He wants a full FBI mea culpa.
他想要調查局低頭認錯
Good luck with that.
看你造化了
It's not medicine,
那不是藥
it's a drink.
是飲料
Dana likes the "Revive" flavor,
丹娜喜歡"復元"口味的
and Chris likes the "Energy" one.
克里斯喜歡"能量"的
And Dana's been asking a lot about Tom Walker.
還有丹娜問了我好多湯姆·沃克的事
It's all over the Internet, and I don't really have any answers,
網上鋪天蓋地的,我也不知道怎么回她
so if you can come home as soon as you can...
只能等你盡快回家解答了
Oh, um, I told Chris that I would take him to a movie
還有,我跟克里斯說他今天能把作業做完
if he got all his homework done today.
我就帶他看電影
He specifically asked if you would come, too, so...
他還特意問了你去不去,所以
just... call me back. Okay?
趕緊給我回電話,行嗎
This is your new home now.
以后你就住這里吧
Come.
來
This is Issa, my son.
這是埃薩,我兒子
Assalamo Alliakum.
和平與你(穆斯林傳統問候)
Issa...
埃薩
Issa.
埃薩
I want him to learn English, fluently.
我希望他能夠勤學英語
You will live here with him as long as it takes.
你就住在這,直到教會他為止
I have no clue how to do this.
這我可真是一竅不通
I'm not a teacher.
我又不是教書先生
We have a problem.
我們有麻煩了
What, are you stalking me now?
怎么,你跟蹤我嗎
How'd you find me here?
你怎么找到我的
They spent years training me.
我可是受過多年訓練
Ah. So, what's the problem?
那你說吧,什么麻煩
The Imam.
那個伊瑪目
He'll calm down in a day or two.
過個一兩天他就不會鬧了
I don't have a day or two.
我可等不了那么久
He says your men fired first.
他一口咬定是你的人先開火的
I know what he's saying.
我知道他說了什么
He has seven eyewitnesses, including himself,
包括他在內,有七名目擊證人
saying Walker didn't shoot,
眾口一辭,都說沃克沒有開槍
or even raise a weapon at them.
甚至連開槍的意圖都沒有
And?
然后呢
I believe he's withholding information about Walker.
我堅信他隱瞞了一些關于沃克的事
You people have rubber hoses, don't you?
刑訊逼供還用我教你們嗎
He's a good man caught in a bad situation.
他是一個被逼陷入無奈境地的好人啊
He runs a mosque
他掌管一座
that a terrorist suspect used as an escape route.
疑似恐怖分子用來逃生的清真寺
He wants justice for the men who were killed,
他想為死者討回公道
for which I think he'll tell me what he knows about Walker.
所以我認為他會把沃克的情況告訴我
Justice?
公道
W... What does that mean?
什么意思
Well, for one thing it means compensation for the families.
首先是指對死者家屬的賠償
Look, if one of your men made a mistake,
聽著,如果是你手下的人犯了錯
you need to come clean.
你就得出來澄清
Let me ask you something.
我問你
You ever been in a firefight?
你和人交過火嗎
Yes.
有過
Okay.
那好吧
So, my men follow an armed terrorist suspect,
我的手下根據你們提供的情報
based off intel provided by you people,
跟著一名攜帶武器的疑似恐怖分子
at zero dark-thirty into a fucking building
在黑燈瞎火的半夜進入一棟破樓
that they don't even know is a mosque.
他們根本不知道那是座清真寺
In seconds, a member of the team thinks he has a clear shot
很快,一名隊員瞄準了
at bringing down a terrorist,
恐怖分子
and he takes it. Accidentally,
于是扣動扳機,出人意料的是
he drops two civilians in the crossfire.
他在交火時擊斃了兩個平民
Shit happens.
活見鬼了
But if you think that I or the bureau
可如果你覺得我或者調查局
are gonna let the CIA come in
會讓中情局介入
and throw any of my guys under the bus,
并把我的手下丟出去任人宰割
you're fucking high.
那你簡直是癡人說夢
Hey. Hey, Issa, come closer.
埃薩,過來
Don't be afraid.
別怕
Come on.
來
Want to play?
想玩嗎
Hey. Hey, you know how to do this?
知道怎么玩嗎
Can you do this? Yeah?
你能行嗎,怎么樣
Want to learn?
想學嗎
Yeah?
來試試
Look. Soccer ball.
看,足球
It's a soccer ball.
這是個足球
Soccer.
足球
Can you say that? Soccer.
能念出來嗎,足球
Soccer...
足球
Hey, Issa.
埃薩
Hey, wait.
別走
Accidentally, he drops two civilians in the crossfire.
出人意料的是,他在交火時擊斃了兩個平民
Shit happens.
活見鬼了
But if you think that I or the bureau are gonna let
可如果你覺得我或者調查局
the CIA come in
會讓中情局介入
and throw any of my guys under the bus,
并把我的手下丟出去任人宰割
you're fucking high.
那你簡直是癡人說夢
You're really fucking something, Carrie.
你簡直是在玩火,卡莉
I got to hand it to you.
我真是佩服你
There is no bridge you won't burn,
老虎屁股你偏要摸
no earth you won't scorch.
太歲頭上你也動土
When it comes to catching Walker,
就抓住沃克
or any terrorist suspect,
或其他任何恐怖分子而言
for that matter, damn straight.
這種方式直截了當
You recorded a senior FBI agent who thought
你錄下了一個資深調查局特工的話
he was talking off the record to someone on the same side,
而他以為他只是在和自己的戰友閑聊
so you could leverage the FBI into admitting a mistake.
你耍這種手段讓調查局認錯
Are you really prepared
你真準備
to sacrifice the very agency that, with all their manpower,
犧牲調查局的人力
is the best chance we have to get Walker?
這是你心目中抓到沃克最好的辦法嗎
They accidentally shot and killed two people.
他們不小心射殺了兩個平民
Now, I get that it's not easy, or even ideal,
我知道這事不容易,甚至很理想化
but we need to convince them to just make a statement
可我們需要說服他們做出聲明
taking responsibility. For what?
擔當責任,圖什么
The hope that this imam will give you information
你就指望這位伊斯蘭領袖向你提供情報
that you don't even know he has?
可你甚至都不知道他是否知情
No disrespect, David, but I think
恕我冒犯,大衛,可我認為
I've been in the field long enough
我在戰地經驗豐富
to know a source when I see one.
足以辨析情報來源
You will not,
不行
I repeat, not,
我重復一遍,不能
do anything to sabotage the FBI manhunt for Walker.
做任何妨礙調查局追捕沃克的事
That is a direct order.
這是直接命令
What's happened here?
出什么事了
I was showing him a trick with the ball.
我剛在給他表演足球技巧
And I, uh, I knocked over some glasses.
然后不小心撞到了盆栽
What the hell...
你他媽的
are you doing, Carrie?
在干什么,卡莉
What? Nothing.
什么,沒事
The last I checked, this was my office.
我怎么記得這是我辦公室
Just needed somewhere private to calm down.
我只是需要點私人空間喘口氣
Somewhere private?
私人空間
Okay, so I was hoping you'd be here. Where have you been?
好吧,我是來找你的,你去哪里了
I just heard about the imam and the FBI.
我剛聽說了那個領袖和調查局的事
Estes is right.
埃斯蒂斯說得對
That imam knows Walker.
那個領袖認識沃克
I fucking know it, 100%.
我他媽百分百確定
You think the imam's bad?
你認為那個領袖有問題嗎
No. No, that's the problem.
沒有,麻煩就在這里
He's practically a saint.
他簡直就是個圣人
I've got nothing on him. I've got zero leverage.
毫無把柄可抓,簡直一籌莫展
You're 100% sure he's not bad?
你確信他清白嗎
Pretty much.
差不多
So?
所以
Maybe you're approaching the problem the wrong way around.
也許是你的思路一開始就錯了
Allahu Akbar.
真主至大
Allahu Akbar.
真主至大
Allahu Akbar.
真主至大
Allahu Akbar.
真主至大
We want justice!
還我公道
We want justice!
還我公道
So what are we doing here?
我們到這來干嘛
I think they call it a Hail Mary.
他們把這叫做"背水一戰"
Assalamu alliakum.
平安與你同在
Wa alaikum assalam.
平安也與你同在
My name is Carrie.
我叫卡莉
I know who you are.
我認識你
May I come in?
可以進去嗎
I need to speak with your husband.
我要和你丈夫談談
Please, have some tea.
請用茶
I'm sorry, this isn't easy.
抱歉,這不太好講
I understand.
我理解
Imam, I've done my research.
領袖先生,我做了些調查
I know of your work in the community--
我了解你在社區的工作
the woman's refuge you run with Father Rose
你和圣安格妮斯的羅斯神父一起
from St. Agnes' down the street.
建立了婦女收容所
I have no doubt you and I want the same thing.
我確信你我懷著相同的心愿
Which is a better world.
希望世界更加美好
And a better America.
已經更好的美國
If there's another terrorist attack,
如果再來一次恐怖襲擊
this country is primed to turn on itself.
美國勢必會傾力反撲
You and I both know we're halfway there already.
你我都知道這個時刻不遠了
But if an attack happens
可一旦襲擊發生
that can be traced back to information
而且被我們追蹤到
that you chose to withhold when you were given the chance...
給你機會時你知情不報
the mosque,
這座清真寺
this community that you worked so hard to build...
你含辛茹苦建立的這個社區
they'll put a match to it all.
統統會付之一炬
Our only hope--
我們唯一的
and it's a good one-- is that people like us
也是良好的希望,就是把我們這樣的人
put our heads together and help each other.
聚集起來,齊心協力
Now, I need to find Tom Walker.
現在我必須找到湯姆·沃克
Will you help me?
你愿意幫我嗎
I pray what you say about another attack on America is wrong.
我會祈禱你談到的這個對美襲擊不會發生
But you're right.
你說的對
It takes more than just prayer.
光祈禱不夠
We have to help each other.
我們要彼此協助
Action speaks louder than words,
行動勝于語言
yet so far you've done nothing but talk.
但到現在你也只是在說空話
What were you expecting?
你想要什么
It's very simple, the truth.
很簡單,真相
Two people were tragically caught
在調查局探員追捕疑似恐怖嫌犯的
between a terrorist suspect and those whose job it is
過程中,確實不幸擊斃兩名平民
to stop more attacks on America.
但他們的職責是保衛美國不受襲擊
That is the truth.
這就是真相
I know you know Walker.
我知道你認識沃克
Please.
求你了
If I say I have no information,
要是我說我不知情
I have no information.
那我就是不知情
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
In case you reconsider.
萬一你改了主意
Thank you for the tea.
謝謝你的茶
Assalamo Alliakum.
平安與你們同在
Fi Amaan Allah.
安拉保佑你
We want justice!
還我公道
We want justice!
討我公道
How'd it go?
怎么樣
The FBI better fucking find Walker-- that's all I can say.
調查局最好趕緊找到沃克
"A man wants to build a home for his wife.
一個男人想給他妻子蓋間房子
"He loves his wife.
他愛自己的妻子
The house must be strong to keep them safe."
房子必須足夠堅固,保證他倆安全
Issa, that is amazing.
埃薩,太神奇了
To be able to do that this quickly?
你這么快就學會了
That's truly excellent.
真是太厲害了
Sometimes, I swear to God,
我真是能對老天發誓
people are their own worst enemy.
人最大的天敵就是自己
Yeah, tell me about it.
是啊,可不是嗎
What are you doing, Saul?
你干什么呢,索爾
Y-You sound kind of...
你的聲音有些...
What do we know about Walker?
沃克的情況我們了解多少
We know he's a sniper.
我們知道他是狙擊手
Snipers are trained to go to ground,
狙擊手接受過潛伏的訓練
either in plain sight or, as is the case here,
或潛藏在平凡市井,或如同現在的情形
that doesn't work,
如果暴露了
they blend into the wild.
他們就潛入野外
I think the other word for that is "Disappear."
我看換句話說就是壓根消失了
Hold on a second.
別掛
Hello.
你好
Carrie, this is Zahira.
卡莉,我是扎希拉
Can you meet me in 15 minutes?
十五分鐘內你能和我見個面嗎
Yeah, of course.
沒問題
Hey there.
你好
Whoa, whoa, I come in peace.
別這樣,我沒有惡意
My bad, I didn't mean to sneak up on you like that.
我的錯,我不是故意偷偷靠過來的
Don't worry about it.
沒關系
May I?
我能看看嗎
Sure.
可以
That sure is some work of art you got there.
你這把槍絕對是極品
What is that, some sort of limited,
什么槍啊,是限量版
made to measure edition?
特殊定做版什么的吧
Something like that.
差不多吧
Nice. What you hunting?
不錯,你在獵什么
Office supplies.
打靶
What you got there?
你那把是什么槍
Marlin 336 with the Vari-X.
馬林366加多倍瞄準鏡
Yeah, gets the job done.
火力夠用了
Oh, it'll get her done.
相當夠用
It sure is a beautiful day for it.
這天氣很適合打靶
You, uh, you have yourself a good one.
祝你今天愉快
Want to see this thing in action?
想看看它的火力嗎
Just about got it in the sweet spot.
剛校準好它的準星
Sure, sure, w-why not?
當然,那太好了
I didn't get your name.
你叫什么名字
It's, uh, Dan.
丹
N-Name's Dan.
我叫丹
Good talking to you, Dan.
很高興跟你談話,丹
Good luck out there.
祝你狩獵好運
Right, y-you, too.
好的,你也一樣
Hello, Zahira.
你好,扎希拉
When you came to our home,
你在我家時
you knew it was not permitted
是不允許
for you to be alone with my husband.
跟我丈夫獨處的
Two pairs of ears
四個耳朵聽你說話
to hear what you had to say being better than one.
比兩個耳朵聽保險
Maybe.
也許吧
I love my husband, Carrie.
我愛我丈夫,卡莉
He is a good man.
他是個好人
I don't doubt it.
這個我信
I understand what you said about this country--
我明白你對這個國家的說法
the knife edge it's on.
劍已出鞘
Please, I need your word that you will not say anything
拜托,我要你向我保證不會告訴任何人
to anyone about our meeting.
我們今天的會面
You have it.
沒問題
This man Walker-- over the last few weeks,
這個沃克,過去幾周里
he has come to the mosque maybe eight or nine times.
來過我們的清真寺八九次
Every time, he meets with a man
每次都跟一個
who does not come to the mosque to pray.
不在寺里祈禱的人會面
Just to do business.
只是做生意
Do you know the name of this man?
你知道這個人叫什么名嗎
All I know is,
我只知道
he drives a car with the diplomatic plates.
他開的車掛著外交牌照
Which country?
哪國的
S-Saudi Arabia.
沙特阿拉伯
Thank you.
謝謝
Bad dream?
做惡夢了嗎
Yeah, yeah, it was.
是的,惡夢
Hey, what you got there?
你拿的是什么
Hey, this is beautiful, Issa.
太美了,埃薩
This is really great.
太棒了
Thank you.
謝謝
What is this? What's going on?
什么東西,這是怎么回事
Nicholas?
尼古拉斯
Can you hear me, Nicholas?
能聽到嗎,尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
尼古拉斯
Yeah, I can hear you.
能,能聽到
You're angry.
你生氣了
How the fuck do you think I feel?
你說我他媽還能有什么感覺
You're also in shock.
你還很震驚
Which is why you told our friend
所以你就告訴
in Washington to tell me that it's all over.
我們在華府的朋友,要跟我一刀兩斷
I've been living the last eight years
我過去八年都在責備自己
thinking I killed Tom Walker.
殺死了湯姆·沃克
Which I now find out is not true.
現在卻發現這不是真的
Which means everything I did-- everything...
這就意味我所作的一切
is the peace you found in Islam a false peace?
在穆斯林教義中找尋到的平和都是假的
Everything I believed in.
我所信仰的一切
You believed in Allah's forgiveness
你相信真主的寬仁之心
and, through Allah's mercy, in yourself.
通過真主的寬恕,你相信了自己
It was all a trick!
這從頭到尾都是一個陰謀
It was based on a lie!
全部都建立在謊言之上
I did not let you actually kill your friend.
我并沒有真的讓你殺了你的朋友
Isn't that a good news?
難道這不是好消息嗎
What is Walker doing?
那沃克在干什么
Helping.
在幫助我們
That's all you need to know.
你知道這些就夠了
You remember the new beginning you were given?
還記得你被賦予的那個新的開始嗎
Yes, I remember.
我記得
Issa.
埃薩
You trusted me with Issa.
你相信我所以把埃薩托付給我
Why?
為什么
Why not trust a man who would rather die
我為什么不能相信一個寧愿死
than give information to his enemy?
也不愿意把情報出賣給敵人的人呢
You got your enemy to teach your own son.
你讓你的敵人教育你自己的兒子
No, we only began as enemies,
不,我們只在最初是敵人
because that's what the others told us to be.
因為那是別人賦予我們的使命
Are we enemies now?
我們現在是敵人嗎
Have you forgotten?
難道你忘了嗎
Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack
買些花生和玉米花生糖給我
I don't care if I ever...
我不在乎我是否能
get back
回來
I want to...
我想為
root, root, root for the
我的主隊
home team...
加油,加油,再加油
Finish it.
背完
Come on, brat. You're almost done.
加油,小家伙,你快背完了
Let me root, root, root for the home team
讓我為主隊加油加油再加油
If they don't win, it's a shame
如果他們不贏,那真遺憾
for it's one, two,
因為在這個古老球賽中
three strikes, you're out
如果你一二三擊都不中
at the old ball game.
你就要出局了
You a brat.
你四小兔崽子(埃薩發音不準)
You are a brat.
你個小兔崽子
You are a brat.
你個小兔崽子
And you're gonna be late for school. Get out of here.
你要遲到了,快走吧
Hey, are you forgetting something?
忘了點東西吧
Score a goal today.
今天要進個球哦
Issa?!
埃薩
Issa?!
埃薩
Issa?!
埃薩
Issa?!
埃薩
Issa?!
埃薩
Issa?!
埃薩
Issa?
埃薩
Issa? Issa?
埃薩,埃薩
Issa?
埃薩
Issa...
埃薩
Issa.
埃薩
Issa!
埃薩
I pray every day
我每天都在祈禱
that you never lose sight of what you committed
你不要忘記曾以埃薩之名
to do in Issa's name.
許下的諾言
I never wanted or planned any of this.
我絕對沒想過這一切的發生
It was your choice doing what you are doing
那天過后,你的所作所為
after what happened that day.
都是你自己下定的決心
But... in the end,
但到最后
you are... a soldier, as you say.
如你所言,你是個軍人
And you will either stay true
要不你就堅持真理
to that and do what you feel is right...
做你認為是對的事
or you will not.
要不你就背離初衷
Nazir? Nazir?!
納齊爾
Nazir said that you would remember this
納齊爾說你從兩年前那一刻起
from two years ago.
就不會忘記這段視頻
At 4:42 P.M. local time, a drone missile hit and destroyed
當地時間下午4:42 一顆導彈襲擊
part of a compound 120 miles northeast of Mosul
并摧毀了伊拉克北部山地城市
in the mountains of Northern Iraq
摩蘇爾東北部方圓120英里的地區
from which Abu Nazir,
據可靠消息
the leader of the IPLA, is believed
此地為伊斯蘭人民解放軍首領
to have been operating.
阿布·納齊爾的勢力范圍
The images being broadcast on some news outlets
現其對外界的播報畫面為
around the world of the bodies of 83 dead children
襲擊地遇難的83名孩童
allegedly killed in the strike, we believe to be false,
我們認為此消息為恐怖分子
created by the terrorists for propaganda purposes.
所制造的謠言
And they call us terrorists.
他們叫我們恐怖分子
Make no mistake, that in the planning of these missions,
請相信,我們在制定這些行動計劃時
all that can be done is done to protect the innocent,
已想方設法去保護那些
in particular, the precious lives of children,
無辜的孩童們的寶貴生命
while we keep our promise to hunt down the terrorists
同時我們會堅守承諾,竭盡所能
who continue to plot against...
追捕那些策劃陰謀的恐怖分子
As you already know, that man there,
你也知道,這個人
the Vice President,
現任副總統
the former Director of the CIA,
前中情局局長
and the man most instrumental in the drone attack
是他主使了那次無人飛機空襲
that killed young Issa,
小埃薩因此喪生
as he prepares to become President,
他正準備競選總統
he's going to want to use you,
肯定會想利用你
to be seen with you,
拉上你這位"民族英雄"
his American hero, more and more.
變本加厲地一起作秀給人看
Let him.
由他去
We also believe that he's going to ask you
我們覺得他肯定會邀你
to run for political office.
競選公職
Say yes.
答應他
This will be a signal to Abu Nazir
這對阿布·納齊爾而言
that you are committed still
就是你依然
to doing this.
效忠于他的明證
The doctor says you should take these with food.
醫生說你應該吃飯時服用這藥
Go out the back way.
從后門出去
Take a right.
往右拐
Your car is across the street.
你的車就在街對面
The groceries are inside.
食品雜貨都在里面
Diplomatic fucking immunity.
尼瑪狗屁外教豁免權
Just like "Klaus" in '03.
類似03年的克勞斯一案
That was the Swiss embassy in Caracas,
那是加拉加斯的瑞士使館
and we nearly let Klaus slip away.
差點就讓克勞斯溜掉了
I'm not losing this guy, Saul.
我一定要抓到這個人,索爾
For now, we wait and see
現在我們就靜觀其變
if Mr. Zahrani does anything or goes anywhere
看宰赫拉尼先生有何動向
that will help us get to Walker.
能幫我們抓到沃克
You live for this shit.
果然是你在行啊
So I've been told.
公認如此
What if Mr. Zahrani doesn't give us anything anytime soon?
要是跟蹤宰赫拉尼先生沒進展呢
We figure out an elegant way to lift and interrogate him.
那我們就想個體面的辦法讓他開口
I'm not gonna ask you where you've been all day.
我不想問這一整天你都去哪兒了
I know you have a lot on your mind, and a lot to process,
我知道你有很多事要想,要謀劃
and I'm in danger of sounding like a broken record.
我越來越像個嘮叨的老媽子了
Oh, my God, what happened?!
天啊,發生什么事了
I got mugged.
我被打劫了
What do you mean, mugged?
什么意思,被打劫
As in, attacked and robbed.
意思是遭人襲擊和搶劫
Are you all right? Did you call the cops?
你還好吧,你報警了沒
What good are the cops gonna do?
報警有什么用
By the time I came round,
等我醒的時候
the fuckers that did this were long gone.
那幫混蛋早就跑得沒影兒了
Where did this happen?
你在哪兒被搶的
Grocery store parking lot.
就在雜貨店停車場
Three of the bastards.
一共三個混蛋
I-I'm fine. I'm fine.
我,我沒事
I went to the, uh... I went to the emergency room.
我去過,我去過急診室了
Why didn't you call me?
你怎么不打電話給我呢
They got my phone.
手機也被他們搶了
I didn't want to worry you and the kids.
我也不想讓你和孩子們擔心
Seriously, it's no big deal.
真的沒什么事
Are you hurt?
你受傷了沒
Ah, a couple broken ribs.
就斷了幾根肋骨
It... Hey, hey.
這
I'm fine, I'm fine. All right?
我沒事,別擔心好嗎
Fuck, Brody, you should've called the cops.
該死,布洛迪,你該報警的
I really don't need the attention right now.
現階段我真不想引人關注
What else did they take?
他們還搶走了什么
Oh, a few bucks, my pride.
就那點兒錢跟我的尊嚴
You're all right, that's what's important.
你平安無事,這才是最重要的
You know what the worst part of it is?
你知道最糟的是什么嗎
I really wanted to spend the day
我本想一整天
with you and the kids.
跟你和孩子們在一起
I want us to spend more time together...
我想多陪陪你們
as a family.
共享天倫之樂
That sounds so good.
能這樣真好
Eight years out there, I come back,
在那兒呆了八年,我好不容易回來了
I get mugged outside the grocery store.
結果在雜貨店門口被搶了
It's unbelievable.
簡直難以相信
America's a violent country.
美國就是這么個暴力國家
What can I tell you?
我能說什么呢
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, and guess what. What?
對了,你猜怎么著,怎么
There's a message on the voicemail...
語音信箱里有條留言
from the Vice President's office.
是副總統辦公室的人留的