Air and naval forces of the United States
美國空軍及海軍
launched a series of strikes against terrorist facilities...
對恐怖組織發起了一系列攻擊
Pan Am Flight 103 crashed into the the town of Lockerbie.
泛美航空103號班機于洛克比失事
This will not stand, this aggression against Kuwait.
我們不容科威特遭受侵略
The USS Cole was attacked...
美國軍艦科爾號遭到襲擊...
This was an act of terrorism.
這是恐怖主義行動
It was a despicable and cowardly act.
這是可鄙懦弱的行動
The next song we're gonna play for you
下面為您演奏的
is one of the good ol' favorites.
是一首經典曲目
Until something stops him...
直到他受到了阻擊...
I'm just making sure we don't get hit again.
我只想確保我們不再受到襲擊
That plane crashed into the World Trade Center.
該飛機撞向了世貿中心
We must, and we will be vigilant...
我們必須,也將會提高警惕
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底想干什么
God!
神啊
Fuck! I missed something once before.
操,我以前遺漏過線索
I won't...
我不會...
I can't let that happen again.
我不能讓悲劇重演
It was ten years ago.
那是十年前的事了
Everyone misses something that day.
很多人都遺漏了線索
Everyone is not me.
但我不能
Previously on Homeland
《國土安全》前情提要
You still haven't produced a single lead connecting
你到現在也沒發現任何線索能證明
Sergeant Brody to any plot against America.
布洛迪中士與此事有關,或對美國有威脅
You need to take down that surveillance.
你不能再監視他了
Oh, I'm sorry! Hey, I know you.
不好意思,我記得你
We're on to the next case.
咱們來看下一個案子
Find this man, Raqim Faisel.
找到這個人,拉齊姆·費賽爾
He followed me to this house.
他們跟蹤我到了這座房子
No one knows we're living here.
沒人知道我們住在這
I still think we should leave.
我還是覺得我們該搬走
Someone must have found out about the house.
一定是有人發現了房子的秘密
How? I don't know.
怎么發現的,我不知道
Where are we going?
我們去哪
Someplace safe.
安全的地方
We should turn ourselves in. No!
我們應該去自首,不行
Three days ago you were about to tell your kids.
三天前我們還打算向孩子們公開戀情
I mean, we were talking about moving in together.
我們還打算住在一起
He's my husband, Mike.
他是我丈夫,麥克
You were my friend!
你是我的朋友啊
Hey, if you don't slow down,
你慢點兒喝
I'm never gonna be able to catch up.
要不我永遠趕不上你
Have you ever been unfaithful to your wife? No.
你是否背叛過自己的妻子,否
He's lying.
他撒謊
He passed the polygraph.
他竟然通過了謊言測試
Get in.
上車
Help you?
買票嗎
Ticket to Mexico.
買張去墨西哥的票
Lot of cities in Mexico.
去墨西哥哪個城市
Tampico? Leon?
坦比科,里昂
The next bus to Mexico, whatever that is.
下一班去墨西哥的長途車,到哪兒都行
Beaumont to Monterrey.
下一班是從博蒙特到蒙特雷
Transfer in Nuevo Laredo...
在新拉雷多轉車
Sounds like a winner.
就它了
So, why am I here?
我怎么就上了你的車
I don't know.
不知道
You just got in my car.
你就那么上來了
Well, I couldn't have gotten in if you didn't stop for me.
你要是不停,我也沒法上啊
True.
這倒是
So, did I pass?
我通過了嗎
The polygraph? Yeah.
測謊嗎,通過了
Flying colors.
高分通過
So you won't be hauling me in again next week?
那你下周不會再把我揪過去了吧
Not that I know of.
應該不會了
I'm taking some time...
我最近一段時間
from home.
不想回家
From Jess.
不想見杰西
Is that right?
那樣好嗎
She was fucking someone.
她和別人搞上了
I'm sorry.
真遺憾
So what exactly are we doing?
我們到底要去干嘛
Well, I'd like a drink.
我想去喝一杯
Or three.
三杯也行
All right, Swanky or Hole-in-the-Wall?
好的,是去斯旺基還是墻上洞
I don't like the word "hole" anymore.
我現在很不喜歡"洞"這個字
Right.
是啊
But I do like a good dive.
不過好酒吧我還是樂意去的
The more I drink, the worse I play.
我喝得越多,打得越差
That's not happening to you. I know.
你卻喝多少都一樣,我知道
Pissed off all my college boyfriends, too.
我大學那幾個男友也都很討厭我這一點
All of them?
幾個男友
Both of them.
就他們倆
Fuck me.
我操
Two out of three?
三局兩勝吧
Buy me another, you're on.
再給我買杯酒,咱們接著打
Cuervo?
來杯金快活嗎
Tequila Revolucion, silver, no lime.
我要銀快活龍舌蘭,不放酸橙
You like your clear liquors.
什么不放喝酒精得了
What's up, chief?
啥事啊,大佬
You want a ride?
要我開車送你嗎
I got one.
有人送了
What, Opie over there?
你是說那個雜毛嗎
"88," huh?
紋的是88哈
Yeah, it's my jersey number from high school.
對,這是我高中時候的球衣號碼
Or code for HH.
也可能是代表HH
Eighth letter of the alphabet.
字母表的第8個字母
"Heil Hitler."
是"希特勒萬歲"的意思
You're not just a pretty face, are you?
看來你不光有張漂亮臉蛋,是吧
You guys are White Nation, huh?
你們是日耳曼民族的吧
That's cool.
不錯
It's Aryan pride, baby.
純種白人的驕傲,寶貝
So what's the plan?
那你們有什么計劃
Like, world domination?
征服世界嗎
Yeah, that's right. Any time soon?
對,沒錯,準備伺機行動嗎
You wanna hear about it? You can come outside.
你想了解詳情嗎,我們出去聊
We got a van. Hell, yeah.
我車里寬敞,那最好了
I love sucking Nazi dick.
我最愛舔納粹的雞巴
You know, I don't like people fucking with me.
我不喜歡別人跟我抬杠
Well, who does?
誰喜歡
Who does like people fucking with them?
誰喜歡別人跟自己抬杠
Hey, is there a problem?
有問題嗎
Yeah, the problem is this mouthy bitch.
有,問題就是這個賤嘴騷貨
Hey, look, are we okay here?
聽著,你不想挑事吧
So is there, like, a supremacist fist bump?
白人至上主義者想要來硬的嗎
What are you, a fucking moron?
你是他娘的白癡嗎
Bitch!
賤人
Oh, God! Get those fuckers!
天吶,抓住這兩個雜種
Oh, shit!
操
You fucking lunatic!
你這個瘋子
I gotta unlock it.
我來開鎖
Open it! Okay, get in. It's open.
快開門,好,進去,門開了
Fuck you, bitch! Here they come. Go!
操死你,賤人,他們來了,快開車
You are a dangerous fucking drunk.
你真是個危險的酒鬼
Thanks.
謝謝
It's not a compliment!
我可不是夸你
My hand!
看我的手
Okay, okay, where now?
好吧,好吧,現在去哪里
I have a cabin... or my family does.
我有個小屋,也可以說是我們家的
I've been meaning to get there.
我想去那里
Sounds like the stars have aligned.
真是太會挑時候了
I-95. Hit it! I-95
去吧
Final touches, hon.
最后一剪了,寶貝
All smooth. There.
都剪齊了,好了
You're done.
剪完了
Dana, you're up.
丹娜,到你了
So, I'm thinking layers.
我想剪出層次
Like, maybe really cut it to my shoulders or something.
齊肩之類的
Okay.
好
Where's Dad?
老爸呢
He's taking the weekend away.
他出去度周末了
Why?
為什么
Dana...
丹娜
He knows about you and Mike.
他知道你和麥克的事
Yeah.
對
Jesus, Ma.
天吶,媽
Dana, I thought I was a widow.
丹娜,我那時以為他死了
Our situation was very unusual. Yeah, so you
我們的情況很特殊,對,所以
gave up on him and went whoring out with his best friend.
你放棄了他,然后去和他的死黨操逼
You cannot talk to me like that!
你不能這么跟我說話
And now, Mom, it's royally fucked up!
媽,現在你這牌坊是立不成了
Enough with the language and the attitude!
你少給我擺著架子教訓我
Or what? Or you're grounded.
不然呢,不然就禁足
Yeah, right.
好吧
Starting right now!
立即執行
The whole weekend, you're home.
這整個周末,你都不許出門
I got a line on our runaway terrorist.
我有了那個在逃恐怖分子的消息
The one whose boyfriend got iced in the motel?
是男友在汽車旅店被殺的那個嗎
She stole a car outside of Columbus last night.
她昨晚在哥倫布市外偷了輛車
Just turned up in Beaumont, Texas.
剛在德克薩斯的博蒙特現身
Woman fitting her description bought
在那發現一名外貌特征與她符合的女性
a one-way bus ticket, cash.
用現金買了張單程票
Due to cross the border late tonight.
今晚應該就過境了
We believe Nazir's people killed her boyfriend Faisel,
我們相信納齊爾派人殺了她男友費賽爾
and I think she'll give them up.
我覺得她會脫離組織
Texas agents can intercept the bus.
德克薩斯的探員會對大巴進行攔截
I want to go.
我想去
You want to go to Mexico?
你想去墨西哥
Bring her back myself.
親自帶她回來
One-on-one. You can talk to her here.
我想和她面對面,你可以在這里和她談
Put her in a room with a bunch of suits, she'll go silent.
讓她和一群穿制服的人共處一室,她是不會開口的
David, I get this girl.
大衛,我來搞定她
I've spent the last three days figuring her out.
我花了三天時間調查她
I can get her to talk.
我能讓她開口
FBI's gotta escort you.
聯調局的人會陪同你
Fine, as long as they keep their fucking distance.
好,只要他們給我保持距離
David...
大衛
trust me.
相信我
Wow, I like it.
我喜歡這里
Yeah, it's old school.
是啊,很老式
No A.C.,
沒有空調
build your own fire, like that.
你可以自己燒火什么的
Yeah, it's perfect.
太完美了
Where is the fucking key?
他媽的鑰匙在哪里
Excuse me.
失陪
Hello.
喂
Maggie, it's me. Hi.
麥琪,是我,你好
Um, hey, just curious,
我只是想問你
which rock do we keep the cabin key under?
你把鑰匙藏在哪塊石頭下了
You're at the cabin?
你在小木屋
Uh, no, I'm home.
不,我在家
Just wondering about the key.
只是想知道鑰匙在哪里
Carrie, what's going on?
卡莉,出什么事了
Uh, nothing. Nothing at all.
沒事,沒事
You were supposed to come over tonight and get your meds.
你今晚本來該來我家拿藥的
Uh, Monday. Gonna do that Monday.
周一吧,我周一去
You don't have a pill for tomorrow or Sunday.
你明天或周末該沒藥了
No, I have one left. I'm fine.
不,我還有一個,我沒事
You sound drunk.
你聲音像是醉了
Drunk?
醉了
I am, actually, at the cabin
實際上,我在小屋
With who?
和誰
Uh, no, I'm all alone.
沒別人,就我一個
I'm meditating.
我在冥想
Okay, well, look, take your pill tomorrow
好吧,明天記得吃藥
and then come over Sunday night. No skipping.
周日晚上過來,別想逃
Okay, promise.
好的,一定去
Okay.
那就好
Uh, so, the key?
那,鑰匙到底在哪
It's in the old stove.
在舊爐子里
Right! Stupid. I remember.
對,我真糊涂,想起來了
Okay, um, thanks.
好吧,謝謝
Hey, look, I'm at the open house at the girls' school, but...
女兒學校舉行家長開放日活動,但...
Oh, great. Have fun.
真不錯,好好玩吧
I'll drop everything and leave if you're in trouble.
你要是有麻煩,我就把這邊的事放一放
Okay, I'll see you Sunday.
周日見
Okay.
好的
Everything okay?
出什么事了嗎
Yeah. Wait.
沒事,等著我
Wait here.
就在這等著
What you looking at?
看什么呢
A star.
那顆星星
Wait an hour. You'll see thousands.
再過一個小時,滿天都是星星
I just need one.
一顆就夠了
I'd ask you what you were wishing for, but...
本想問你許的什么愿望,但是...
What?
但是什么
How would I know if you were telling the truth?
我怎么知道你說沒說謊說謊
Oh, the polygraph.
你是說測謊那事兒
"Have you been faithful to your wife, Sergeant Brody?"
"你是否忠于妻子,布洛迪中士"
"Yes, I have."
"是的"
And hours before, I was climbing all over you.
而幾小時前,我還趴在你身上
Did you learn that over there?
是被俘的時候學會的嗎
The climbing? No.
翻云覆雨那套,不是
How to beat the box.
騙過測謊儀的本領
Well, I had to lie sometimes to save my life.
有時候必須靠說謊才能活下去
Maybe I became an expert.
也許就讓我成了這方面專家
How'd you resist cooperating?
你是如何抗拒的
I mean, you're in a hole.
處境那么危險
They're beating you.
不配合就要挨打
Carrie, I don't want to talk about it.
卡莉,我不想談這個
Sorry.
抱歉
You're a pretty good drinking buddy.
你是個好酒友
I got a little carried away with the Nazis.
讓納粹搞得有點失控了
Well, I figure we're safe here.
我們在這里是安全的
Yeah, unless my sister sends in the dogs.
沒錯,除非我姐放狗出來
I've been thinking about you.
我一直在想你
Yeah?
然后呢
And last night.
然后昨晚
Parking lot sex.
停車場翻云覆雨
Classy.
不錯
Can we graduate to cabin sex?
今天能升級到木屋激情夜嗎
Okay.
我來了
Last stop, Nuevo Laredo.
終點站新拉雷多到了
Hands up! Hands up!
舉起手來,舉起手來
To the ground! To the ground! Come here! To the gound!
蹲下,蹲下,過來,蹲下
Easy, easy..
別急,別急
Here! Here! Slowly!
過來,慢點
Easy, easy, easy.
別急,別急
Hi, Aileen.
你好啊,艾琳
Who are you?
你是誰
Your ride.
來接你的
How did you get out of the truck?
你怎么從車上下來的
Unless you prefer the Federales.
除非你想跟墨西哥聯邦軍隊走
Let's go, gringuita.
跟我們走,白人妞
Yes, we have company.
沒錯,是有人跟著
In case you try to bolt, the Feds are there.
以防你逃跑,聯調局的人跟在后面
Of course, I told them you weren't dumb enough to do that.
當然了,我告訴過他們你沒那么傻
So we're headed to McLean, Virginia.
我們要去弗吉尼亞州麥克萊恩市
Should take us 30 hours.
應該有30個小時的車程
I got what they call a heavy foot,
不過我的車速向來很快
so maybe 25.
也許25小時就能到
And then I turn you over.
到了我就把你
To the FBI.
交給聯邦調查局
Who, frankly, are chomping on the bit
老實說,聯邦調查局迫不及待
to put you away, Aileen.
想把你送進監獄,艾琳
See, they frown on terrorists.
他們討厭恐怖分子
And, in particular, privileged wealthy American terrorists.
尤其是有錢有勢的美籍恐怖分子
I'm looking forward to the drive, actually.
其實我挺想來開車散散心的
I've had some upheaval at home.
家里出了點事
Could use some peace, quiet.
想出來清靜一下
You're obliging me with that, so thank you.
是你給了我這個機會,謝謝
I'll just say this.
我就跟你直說吧
We could talk things out, you and I.
咱們倆可以把話說開
Come to an understanding.
然后達成一致
But once we get to D.C.,
不過一旦到了華盛頓
the Feds step in and I move on.
我一放手,聯調局介入
And how you're treated and what you're charged with--
他們怎么對你,給你什么罪名
All that--
這一切
It's quite out of my hands.
我都管不著了
So... food for thought.
所以...好好想想吧
Morning.
早安
Morning.
早
God, it's so nice down here.
老天,這里太美了
Yeah.
是啊
I overdid it last night.
昨晚喝多了
Me, too.
我也是
No more booze today. No.
今天滴酒不沾,絕對不沾
Look... I know. This was crazy.
那個,我知道,這太瘋狂了
I should call home.
我得給家里打個電話
Yeah.
嗯
I should go home, actually.
確切地說,我該回家了
Sure. Okay.
當然,沒問題
We can head back.
我們可以回去
I love the water.
我喜歡這湖水
There's actually a really beautiful waterfall out there.
那邊還有一道特別美的瀑布
My sister and I would hike to it every day in the summer,
以前每到夏天,我和姐姐每天都會徒步走過去
take our compasses and notebooks,
帶上指南針和筆記本
play Lewis and Clark.
扮演探險家路易斯和克拉克
Not only did your cohorts turn on you
你那幫同伴不僅背叛了你
and blow away your boyfriend...
還殺了你男友
Faisel was your boyfriend, right?
費賽爾是你男友,對吧
Not only that.
不僅如此
Now they're after you.
他們現在還不肯放過你
You're as safe as you've been in two days riding with me.
這兩天和我在一起絕對安全
What was the plan, Aileen?
你們的計劃是什么,艾琳
Why'd you buy that house under the flight path?
為什么要買下航道下方的房子
Tell me that.
告訴我
And tell me who's out there working on Plan B.
還有,告訴我誰在執行備用方案
Then I can help you.
然后我才能幫你
Bullshit.
胡說
She speaks.
可算開口了
Must have learned Arabic growing up.
小時候一定學過阿拉伯語吧
Riyadh, right?
在利雅得(阿拉伯首都) 對嗎
I know those compounds.
我知道那些豪宅
Rich oilmen and their families,
住著有錢的石油大亨一家子
blocking out the world with those great walls,
他們將世界阻擋在高墻之外
living like desert kings. The pools, the gardens.
過得像沙漠里的國王,有游泳池,有花園
Never mind the desperate people outside the walls.
絲毫不理會高墻外身處絕境的人
The guest workers...
在路上跛行的
limping along the road.
外籍勞工
Kids with no shoes, shirts.
沒鞋沒衣穿的孩子
Kids like Faisel.
就像費賽爾一樣
You met there, right?
你們在那里相會了,對吧
As kids?
那時還小
He was 13; you were 15?
他13歲,你15歲
Somehow, between you being shuttled to the fancy American school
冥冥中,在你夢幻般的美國校園生活和
and him laboring each day for $1.10 a week,
他每周賺1.1美元的苦力生活之間
you and Faisel found each other.
你們彼此邂逅
He had a horse.
他有匹馬
We'd ride.
我們一起騎馬
Did you love him then,
你對他是一見鐘情
or did that come later?
還是后來愛上他的
You don't know me.
你不了解我
So were you Lewis or Clark?
那你是扮演路易斯還是克拉克
Oh, had to be Lewis.
必然是路易斯
Why?
為什么
I like the name Meriwether.
我喜歡梅里韋瑟這名字(探險家路易斯的名字)
So you were an adventurer even as a kid?
那你從小就是個探險家了嗎
Yeah, I never really fantasized about New York or a corner office.
對,我從沒幻想過生活在紐約或者坐辦公室
It was always, like, Nepal or Uganda.
總是向往尼泊爾或者烏干達那樣的地方
How long were you in Baghdad?
你在巴格達待了多久
A couple three-year stints.
兩次為期三年的工作
What happened out there?
在那里發生過什么事
What didn't happen?
各種事
What sent you to that support group?
你為什么會去參加互助會
I lost someone.
我失去了一個人
My translator.
我的翻譯
Were you with him?
當時你們在一起嗎
Uh, he was protecting me.
他在保護我
Trying.
努力保護我
But this mob just got crazy.
但那群暴徒簡直瘋了
And they hung him from a bridge.
他們把他吊死在橋上
I was...
我...
pinned down. I couldn't...
被敵人困住,無法...
Yeah.
我懂
It's hard to find people to talk to about it.
很難找人傾訴這些
How about your wife?
你妻子呢
It's like she doesn't know who I actually am now.
她現在好像完全不認識我了
Well, maybe it just takes time.
也許需要些時間
I...
我...
I can't be with her.
我沒法跟她在一起
No?
為什么不行
No, I just...
就是...
I just can't.
就是沒辦法
But I can with you.
但我能跟你在一起
Well, we were drinking heavily.
那是因為我們喝得大醉
No, but it's different with you.
不,跟你在一起感覺不同
It's, uh...
就像...
I don't know. It's free.
怎么說呢,很自由
As in, I don't charge?
你的意思是,我免費和你做
As in, it's the first time since I've been back
我是說,這是我回來后
that... well, I found some fucking peace.
頭一次...感受到平靜
Yeah.
是啊
Me, too, actually.
實際上,我也是
And that's pretty rare for me.
這對我來說很難得
So...
那...
Are we gonna try this sober?
要不要清醒的時候來一次
Uh, waterfall's just up here.
瀑布就在前面
Concentration.
接龍游戲
Okay, so your word must begin
好,你說的詞首字母必須與
with the last letter of the word before it.
上一個詞的尾字母相同
Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go.
好,開始吧
Okay.
好
Concentration, concentration is the game.
接龍游戲,大家一起玩
Keep the rhythm, keep the rhythm just the same.
保持節奏,注意韻律
Subject.
題目
Boys' names.
男孩名
Xander.
馮鞏
Raphael.
鞏漢林
Liam.
林則徐
Mike.
徐志摩
Drink!
喝酒
For the tenth time.
都第十次了
You suck at this game.
你玩這游戲不行
All right! Come on, come on.
好了,再來,再來
Concentration, concentration is the game...
接龍游戲,大家一起玩
All right, forget this, forget this.
算了,別玩這個了
Let's go out. Yeah?
我們出去吧,好嗎
No, I'm grounded.
不行,我被禁足了
Your mom's working all day. She'll never know.
你媽媽白天都在上班,她不會知道的
No!
不行
Wild thing, slow down.
野姑娘,悠著點
Let's go to the quarry.
去采石場玩吧
Yeah. Yes.
好啊,好
No, guys, just let me...
不,各位,我...
get some more beer. -Hey, no.
再去拿幾瓶啤酒,別
Oh, my god.
天啊
You okay? Fuck.
你沒事吧,見鬼
I didn't feel anything.
我什么都感覺不到了
Come here.
來來
One of you get a towel for her right fucking now.
誰去給她拿條毛巾,趕緊的
Oh, my God.
天啊
30 miles to Memphis.
還有三十英里到孟菲斯
You been to Graceland?
你去過優雅園嗎(貓王故居)
No?
沒有嗎
You got to go once in your life.
那地方值得一去
See the Jungle Room.
參觀叢林室
Stay at the Heartbreak Hotel.
在傷心酒店入住
My dad thought Elvis was the devil.
我爸覺得貓王是惡魔
Hoover thought he was a national security threat.
胡佛還覺得他危及國家安全呢
Like minds.
所見略同啊
We've been in touch with him.
我們聯系過他
Your dad.
你爸爸
I haven't.
我早不和他聯系了
I know.
我知道
Six long years.
漫長的六年
Thank you.
謝謝
Fries?
吃薯條嗎
No.
不了
He's worried about you.
他很擔心你
He's worried about what their friends will think.
他只是擔心他們的朋友會怎么想
That their good little Princeton girl was shacked up
他們的普林斯頓乖乖女居然
with a poor brown Saudi, and planning to give
跟了一個棕皮膚的沙特窮光蛋
their beloved U.S. the "fuck you" it deserves.
還費盡心機要糟蹋他們所鐘愛的大美帝國
Do you realize how serious this is?
你知道這罪有多嚴重嗎
You could end up with the death penalty.
你可能被判處死刑
What do you care?
那又與你何干
Why are you here, anyway?
你到底為什么來這里
The FBI could've delivered me.
我本該由聯調局的人押送吧
That would have been standard, right?
那才是標準流程,對吧
I thought we'd understand each other.
我還以為我們能互相理解
Why?
為什么
You were isolated growing up.
你獨自長大
Right?
對吧
Well, there was the compound community.
我小時候混的人很雜
If you like immoral businessmen.
奸商遍地
So you went outside the walls.
看來你是脫離了組織
Found Faisel.
找到了費賽爾
And then it was okay.
之后我過得不錯
There was something good there.
還是有一些溫暖的回憶
But then my father saw us one day.
但是有一天我爸爸發現了我們
Riding that horse.
騎著那匹馬
His princess cavorting with a local brown boy.
他的掌上明珠和當地棕皮膚男孩搞在一起
Aileen?
艾琳
Is Faisel the reason you were shipped off to boarding school?
你是因為費賽爾才被送去寄宿學校嗎
What do you know about it?
你知道些什么
More than nothing.
略知一二
I married a brown girl.
我的妻子也是棕色皮膚
You should eat.
你應該吃點東西
Ain't eat 12 hours.
已經十二小時沒進食了
Think about what you want, Aileen.
想想你究竟想要什么,艾琳
I'm sorry. We were there forever.
抱歉,耽誤了好長時間
Is everything okay?
還順利嗎
19 stitches.
縫了十九針
Jesus.
老天
Good night, guys.
晚安,兩位
Do you need help, hon?
需要幫忙嗎,親愛的
No.
不用
You okay?
你沒事吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Everything's just so...
一切都太...
Fucked up? Complicated.
操蛋了嗎,太復雜了
Yeah.
是啊
Dana's like a surly stranger in my house.
丹娜對這個家形同陌路
I don't even know where she went.
我都不知道她去了哪里
How did she go from my adorable, loving baby to that?
也不知道我的寶貝乖乖女怎么變成了這樣
Were you adorable and loving when you were 16, Jess?
莫非你十六歲時很討喜嗎,杰西
You and Brody having it out.
你和布洛迪挑明了
And now he's gone, I have no idea where.
現在他走了,也不知道去了哪
Chris is still aces.
你還有克里斯
I just want things to be simple again.
我只是想還原以前那種簡單狀態
I miss you.
我很想你
Mom?
媽媽
Coming, sweetie.
來了,親愛的
Chris wants you. I heard.
克里斯找你,我聽見了
Thanks for watching him, and thanks for fixing the door.
謝謝你照看他,還幫忙修門
Does it hurt?
疼嗎
Yeah.
疼
How about... you?
你呢
Yeah.
也疼
I think we all need to give peace a chance around here.
我們是該散散這里的火藥味了
You know what would help with that?
你知道怎樣才能好轉嗎
If you stayed away from us.
你該離我們遠點
There's no place for my dad when you're here, Mike.
一山不能容二虎,麥克
Hungry?
餓了嗎
Thirsty. Me, too.
渴了,我也是
We're not doing that.
我們不能再犯了
No. No.
不,不會了
Sorry. No, I am, I am.
抱歉,是我抱歉
Jesus.
天吶
I feel like a terrified teenager.
我怎么像個不知所措的少女似的
I know, I know.
我明白
Well, shit, I'm just gonna, I'm just gonna ask.
我豁出去了,我必須得問你
Will you go to the prom with me?
你愿意跟我一起參加畢業舞會嗎
Do I get a corsage?
那你會送我胸花嗎
Wrist or pin-on?
要戴手腕的還是別胸前的
Actually, I'll take a nosegay.
我想要"芳香束"
I-I don't even know what that is.
那是什么東西
It's a kind of bouquet
一種手捧花束
from medieval times.
最早出現在中世紀
Is that right? Yeah.
這樣啊,是的
Pre-shower, pre-soap,
那時候的人在沐浴之前
they would carry them around to mask the unpleasant smells of the time.
會捧著它們,用以掩蓋身上的難聞氣味
To keep their,
讓他們的
their "nose gay."
鼻子免受折磨
I know these things.
我懂的太多了
Are you still thirsty?
你還渴嗎
Not at all.
一點也不
Do you want to stop?
要停下來嗎
No, I just want to live here.
不,我真想在這里定居
For a second.
突然劃過的念頭
Issa?
埃薩
Issa?
埃薩
Issa, where are you, goddamn it?!
埃薩,該死的,你在哪
It's okay.
沒事的
It's okay.
沒事的
It's okay, you're with me.
有我在呢
Issa, no!
埃薩,不要
You're with me.
有我在呢
You're with me.
有我在呢
What happened? You're safe.
出什么事了,你很安全
You're not there. Everything's fine.
那是夢,一切都好
Everything's fine.
一切都好
Where are we?
這是什么地方
Columbia, Indiana.
印第安納州,哥倫比亞城
I grew up here.
我的家鄉
There were four Jewish families.
這里只有四家人信猶太教
My dad was the local druggist.
我爸是藥店老板
The nearest synagogue was three hours away.
去最近的猶太教堂要開三個小時車
So we'd come here.
所以我們來這里禱告
You're religious?
你是教徒嗎
My parents were.
我父母是
Commerce brought 'em here,
他們是來做生意的
even though the community didn't want us.
盡管我們在這種基督社區并不受歡迎
And they gave me strict orders not to assimilate.
父母明令要求我和大家劃清界限
You can't be on the baseball team.
不能參加棒球隊
They start the game with a Christian prayer.
要信基督教才能和他們一起打球
You can't sing Christmas carols.
不能唱圣誕頌歌
When the other kids stand to sing,
當其他孩子起立吟唱時
you sit at your desk with your hands folded.
我只能坐在位子上,雙手交叉
Respectful.
很有禮貌
But silent.
但不能出聲
Being a dutiful son, I did precisely as they asked.
我是個乖孩子,言聽計從
Happily?
心甘情愿的嗎
What do you think?
你覺得呢
I was a kid.
我那么小
I just wanted to play ball,
只是想打球
I wanted to be in the pageant.
想跟大家一起玩
I'd gladly say their prayers, sing the songs.
也很樂意和他們一樣祈禱,唱頌歌
I just wanted to not be alone.
我不想孤身一人
Man, I hated this place.
我可真討厭這地方
It was the reason I was different...
所以我一直不合群
strange...
漠然
isolated.
孤僻
They fuck you up.
他們把你毀了
Yeah.
是啊
We got to get going.
我們得出發了
The agents await.
特工們等著呢
I don't know what happened to you, Aileen.
我不知道你遇到過什么事,艾琳
I don't know how you went from one more angry teenage girl
也不知道你怎么會從一個叛逆的少女
to joining the fucking jihadists.
變成傻逼伊斯蘭圣戰士
And if your issues are truly geopolitical--
如果你真是為了你的政治理想
then I can't help you.
那我無能為力
I think you wound up here because you fell in love with a boy.
但我認為你落到這般田地是因為墜入愛河
And he's gone now.
而你的愛人已經不在了
Oh, that's a heartbreaker.
你一定傷透了心
I want to get you through this as best I can.
我想盡力陪你度過難關
You okay?
你還好嗎
Yeah, I'm good.
我很好
So, I know I have oatmeal-Maybe frozen O.J.,
這里有燕麥粥,可能有冰凍橙汁
but no Yorkshire Gold out here in the sticks, sorry.
但在這就別想喝約克金茶了,抱歉啦
What?
什么
Ugh-Knowing my dad,
以我對老爸的了解
we're probably looking at Folgers.
這里能有福杰仕咖啡就不錯了
And I'm not kidding.
我可沒開玩笑
How do you know the tea I drink?
你怎么知道我喝什么茶
I don't know.
我不知道
You probably had it at Langley.
你可能在中情局喝過
I'm gonna go get some wood.
我去弄點柴
I'll be right back.
馬上回來
So what's the trouble at home?
你家里有什么麻煩
Nothing much.
沒什么
Just the love of my life walking out my door.
我的此生摯愛離我而去了
For good?
一去不返嗎
I hope not.
希望不會
'Cause I can't imagine being that lost.
我無法想象那樣會有多失落
What happened to his body?
他的尸體是怎樣處理的
Raqim?
拉齊姆
It's probably in an Ohio morgue.
正躺在俄亥俄的停尸房呢吧
He'd want a Muslim burial.
他想要穆斯林葬禮
Well, if no one claims him,
如果無人認領
he'll be buried in a potter's field.
他就會被葬在貧民墓地
Estes. David, it's me.
埃斯蒂斯,大衛,是我
We have a deal with Aileen.
艾琳愿意跟我們合作了
She talked?
她招了嗎
We need someone up
我們得馬上派人
on the roof of that house under the flight path now.
到機場那所房子的屋頂上
What did she tell you?
她和你說什么了
She doesn't have the full story.
她也不了解整件事
They were just told to buy the house,
只被告知買下那幢房子
go about their business till a visitor arrived.
正常生活,等待聯絡人
Which he did on Monday.
那人周一出現了
She get a name?
那人叫什么名字
No.
不知道
But he was American.
不過是美國人
She's sitting with a sketch artist right now.
她正跟畫像師在一起
Guy didn't say a word,
接頭者一言未發
went right to the roof.
徑直上了屋頂
He spent over an hour up there.
在上面待了一個多鐘頭
Doing what?
做什么
That's what we got to figure out.
這就是我們得弄清楚的
All right,
好吧
we'll get Galvez up on the roof right away.
我們馬上派蓋維斯去屋頂
Hi.
嗨
I didn't drink tea at Langley.
我在中情局時沒喝過茶
What?
什么
Yorkshire Gold.
約克金紅茶
That wasn't just a lucky guess.
你肯定不是亂猜的
Well, why does that matter?
這也算個事嗎
Were you watching me?
你一直在監視我嗎
I don't know what you mean.
你什么意思
I mean did you spy on me?
我說,你是不是監視我
You are a spy, right?
你是個間諜,對吧
Brody...
布洛迪...
That's why we ran into each other at the support group, isn't it?
所以我們才會在互助組撞上,不是嗎
Why you slipped me your number
所以你才給我手機號
in case I ever need to ask anything?
讓我需要時就給你打電話
No, you're wrong, Brody...
布洛迪,你誤會了
Don't fucking lie to me, Carrie!
卡莉,別他媽忽悠我
It was my job.
那是我的工作
It is my job.
我就是干這個的
Oh, so you're still spying. I'm working.
就是說你還在監視我,我在工作
I'm always working. On what suspicion?
我每時每刻都在工作,你懷疑我什么
Tell me, goddamn it!
媽的,倒是說啊
Shit.
操了
You looking for this?
找這個吧
Abu Nazir's bomb maker told me
阿布·納齊爾的爆破專家說
an American prisoner of war had been turned.
有個美軍戰俘被策反了
And he was coming home, to carry out an attack.
要回美國搞恐怖襲擊
And you believed this?
這你就信了嗎
He told me minutes before he was executed.
他在上刑場前告訴我的
So? So he was my prisoner.
那又怎樣,他是我的俘虜
I interrogated him for months.
我審了他好幾個月
He was cooperating at the end.
直到最后他才合作
There was no reason for him to lie.
他沒有理由撒這個謊
You think I'm that P.O.W.?
你以為我就是那個戰俘
There's no one else it could be.
還能有誰呢
You're telling me the fucking CIA
你是說,傻逼中情局認為
thinks I'm working for al-Qaeda?
我為基地組織賣命嗎
I think you're working of al-Qaeda.
是我這樣認為的
What about the gun, Carrie?
那這槍怎么回事,卡莉
Bears? Intruders?
怕熊嗎,防賊嗎
We just keep it in the cabin.
屋子里一直都備著一把槍
Mm. Plus, you never know when a terrorist
而且,誰知道恐怖分子什么時候
might darken your door.
會來這里
I never said terrorist-I said turned.
我沒說恐怖分子,我說被策反
If that were true,
要按你說的
if any of this were true,
哪怕有一點點屬實
wouldn't I just kill you right now?
我現在為什么不殺你
Not if you're playing the long game.
也許你想放長線釣大魚
Ask me anything.
隨便你問吧
What?
什么
There's the gun. Hold it to my fucking head
槍給你,你他媽頂著我頭好了
and ask me anything you want to know.
要問什么盡管問
I'll show you how wrong you are.
讓你知道自己錯得有多離譜
Afzal Hamid.
埃弗扎·哈米德
What about him?
他怎么了
Did you slip him a razor blade at the safe house?
是你在審訊室悄悄給他剃刀嗎
How could I do that? Answer the question.
我怎么可能,回答我
No. But I wish I had.
不是,但我希望是我干的
And I hope he bled slowly,
但愿他的血慢慢流盡
and died in a lot of pain.
死得痛苦不堪
Who's Issa?
埃薩是誰
Where did you hear that name?
你從哪里聽來的這個名字
Who is he?
他是誰
He was my guard. He was nice to me.
他是我的看守,對我不錯
What goes on in your garage? My garage?
你在車庫搞些什么,車庫
You said ask anything.
你說了,隨便問
I take the trash bins in and out.
我來回倒垃圾
Fix a bicycle sometimes.
有時候修修單車
Why do you go there so late at night,
干嘛大半夜進去
so early in the morning?
要么就一大早
To pray.
禱告
What is that?
這是搞什么
Nothing. No, it's not nothing.
沒什么,不,肯定有問題
It's a habit.
習慣動作
When I don't have my prayer beads.
沒有念珠的時候
You're a Muslim?
你是穆斯林
Yeah.
沒錯
You live in despair for eight years,
八年的絕望生活
you might turn to religion, too.
換做是你,也會變成教徒的
And the King James Bible was not available.
手頭又沒有欽定版《圣經》
Why did they kill Walker and not you?
他們為什么殺了沃克,卻沒殺你
You asked me that in the debrief.
我做簡報時,你問過了
Yeah, and you were evasive.
是,可你閃爍其辭
It doesn't matter. I'll decide that. -
說這沒意思,那得看我
You don't need to know. I need to know everything.
你沒必要知道,我要知道一切
I killed him.
我殺了他
Okay?
行了吧
I killed him.
我殺了他
They told me to beat him to death
他們逼我打死他
or be killed myself.
不然就殺了我
And so I did it.
所以我就殺了他
And I vowed to never tell another living soul.
我還發誓不會告訴任何人
Who told you to kill him?
誰逼你殺他的
Abu Nazir.
阿布·納齊爾
So you did meet him.
所以你確實見過他
Yes.
是
You lied to us about meeting one of the leaders of al-Qaeda?
那你還否認見過基地組織的頭目之一
That's right. You want to explain that?
對,你不想解釋下嗎
I was embarrassed.
我覺得太丟臉了
Ashamed. Why?
太羞愧了,為什么
Because he offered me comfort,
因為他予我舒適
and I took it.
我也接受了
And became his follower?
還成了他的追隨者
A soldier in his Jihad?
還成了一個圣戰士
No.
不
No. Jesus, don't you understand anything I'm telling you?
不,你還不懂我的意思嗎
I'm not made of that stuff.
我不是由鋼鐵鑄成的
I'm no hero.
我不是什么英雄
I had nothing to give.
我沒什么能貢獻的
I was broken, living in the dark, for years,
我身心俱疲,暗無天日地過了多年
and a man walked in...
這時他來了
and he was kind to me.
他對我很好
And I loved him.
我喜歡他
Hello?
喂
Galvez, you up there?
蓋維斯,你上去了嗎
Affirmative.
是的
I've searched every square inch. No weapons, no tools, nothing.
我搜遍了,武器工具什么都沒有
Okay, so what's this guy doing up there for an hour?
那他平時花一個小時在那兒干嘛
Well, it's pristine, I'll tell you that.
這兒干凈的不得了
Would have expected some bird shit and whatnot.
連鳥屎什么的都沒有
He cleaned his workspace.
他打掃過
I guess.
估計是
Okay. Face the airport, Galvez.
好,朝機場方向看,蓋維斯
We're looking for direct line of sight targets.
我們要找的一個直線距離內的可視目標
Now, what do you see?
看到什么了沒
There's a bunch of airport hotels.
一堆機場酒店
Uh... A control tower maybe half a mile out.
半英里外有個控制塔
And how about further?
再遠點呢
You got binoculars?
你有望遠鏡沒
Yeah.
有
Okay, Terminal B is about a mile away.
一英里外是B航站樓
Air France, hanger 30. And what is that?
法航, 30號機庫,有什么
It's small. Has a helipad out front.
機庫很小,外面有個直升機場
Any signage?
有什么標志沒
Uh... "Reserve M-1."
M-1備降區
Marine One.
陸戰隊一號
That's a landing pad for Marine One.
是陸戰隊一號的機場
Oh, shit.
該死
A mile is well within a sniper's range.
一英里對狙擊手來說游刃有余
An expert sniper.
肯定是個狙擊高手
An American military sniper.
美國軍方狙擊手
David.
大衛
Send me Sergeant Brody's picture.
把布洛迪軍士長的照片發給我下
Brody? Why?
布洛迪嗎,為什么
So Aileen can look at it.
好讓艾琳看看
So we done here?
問完了吧
Well, you have an answer for everything.
雖然你每個問題都回答了
But you still don't believe me.
但你還是不信我
I know an American P.O.W. was turned.
我只知道有名美國戰俘叛變了
It has to be you.
肯定是你
I'm leaving. No.
我走了,不
We're not finished. Yeah, we're finished.
這事還沒完,完了
If you want to arrest me, you can come to my house.
你要逮捕我,可以來我家
No! Brody!
不,布洛迪
Or maybe you want to shoot me, now.
不然就現在一槍斃了我
Brody!
布洛迪
Saul...
索爾
We were wrong about Brody.
我們冤枉布洛迪了
What... what do you mean?
什么,什么意思
A P.O.W. was turned.
是有個戰俘叛變了
But it wasn't him.
但不是他
I, I... I don't understand.
我,我不明白
Aileen just I.D.'d Tom Walker.
艾琳剛剛指認了湯姆·沃克
The other soldier captured with Brody.
另一個跟布洛迪一起被俘的士兵
Tom Walker died.
湯姆·沃克不是死了嗎
No. He's alive.
不,他還活著
He's the terrorist.
他才是恐怖分子
Shit. Brody!
該死,布洛迪
Wait! I was wrong.
等等,是我冤枉你了
I made a terrible mistake.
我犯了個大錯
Don't you think I don't already know that?
我再清楚不過了
I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
對不起,真對不起
This weekend, this time
這個周末,我們一起
that we spent together, it was real.
度過的這個周末,都是真實的
The parts that...
我們在一起的...
that we both...
我們倆...
The important parts.
重要的那部分
Hey, Carrie.
卡莉
Fuck you.
操你媽