The policeman's right, Nate.
內特,警察說的是對的
They don't deliver babies. Not anymore.
他們不會再運送小孩了,永遠不會了
Then why did we do all this stuff?
那為什么我們還要做這些
Because we were having such fun playing with you.
因為我們和你玩的太開心了
Oh, honey. We spent time together.
哦親愛的,我們一起度過了美好的時光
And that's what matters.
那才是最好的
So is this like a ticket thing or a warning thing?
這次要開單子還是僅僅一次警告呢
It feels like a warning, right?
感覺只是一次警告,對嗎?
Yeah, we are warned. We are properly warned.
對,我們已經收到警告了,我們已經被警告過了
Oh, buddy. Come on.
哦,親愛的 回來吧
What? Oh, my gosh! Are you okay?
什么?哦,我的天呢,你還好嗎?
What happened? Where's the baby?
發生了什么?寶寶人呢
They tied me up and took her.
他們把我綁住了,然后把她帶走了
Why would you think this was her house?
你怎么會認為這就是她的家
It's surrounded by a bunch of scary warehouses! Gentrification!
周圍都是陰森的倉庫啊! 我以為是舊區改造
How could they just take her? She was your responsibility!
你怎么能讓他們帶走她呢,她可是你的責任
It wasn't my fault, okay?
這不是我的錯,好吧?
I'm not blaming you. I'm just worried about the baby!
我并不是要責備你。我只是擔心寶寶
Well, I'm also worried, which is why I'm yelling!
我也很擔心,這就是我為什么在這大喊了
We're yelling 'cause we're wasting time!
我們的大喊導致我們在浪費時間
How can we get back to Cornerstore?
我們怎么樣才能夠回去總部
You're shopping? What are you doing?
你在網購么?你在干什么?
Oh, I see. You did that so we could hide in the box and get back to Cornerstore real quick. That's right. Yeah.
我知道了。你這樣做然后我們可以隱藏在一個盒子里。然后快速回到總部 是的