My pants fell down. Oh, no!
我褲子掉了,哦不!
Where are we going? I don't know!
我們要去那兒?我不知道啊!
Oh, okay. Not that way.
哦,好吧,這條路行不通的。
Not that way either.
這里也不行
Hey, guys.
嘿,小家伙們
This is very overwhelming.
這可咋辦啊
Hand over that thing!
交出那個東西來!
Come one step closer, and I will drop this.
你們再敢靠近一點 我就會扔下去
Junior, look, hand over the baby, and we'll let bygones be bygones.
朱尼爾,把寶寶交過來,我們恩怨一筆勾銷
More than that.
不止這些
You can still be...
你還是可以成為
Why isn't it working?
為什么這不運作了?
One baby? How about a million!
一個嬰兒?來一百萬個如何?
Wait, no!
等一下??!不!
Danger. Danger.
危險。危險。
I did not think that through.
我完全沒想過后果
No! Turn it off! Turn it off! Aw!
不!關掉它!關掉它!哦!
You stop it this instant!
馬上停止!
Shut it down! Shut it down!
關閉啊,快關了?。?/div>
This is my moment!
這是屬于我的時刻了