Wait a minute. Junior, what is going on?
等等,朱尼爾,發生什么了?
What the heck is this?
這到底是什么啊
This is Storkcon.
這是白鶴群
Once a year, storks come together for one thing.
每一年,白鶴都會為一件事情齊聚一堂
Storkcon!
白鶴展
The biggest stork convention on the planet Earth, where birds and... Uh, Junior? What?
世界上最大的白鶴聚會,這里鳥類和.. 額。朱尼爾?什么?
What are you doing? We have to save the baby. I'm just a huge fan of Storkcon.
你在干啥?我們要救回寶寶 我只是巨大白鶴展里的一個小粉絲
Cause it's so cool.
因為這真的很酷啊
There. Look, look, look!
這里,看呢,看呢,看呢!
They're headed towards the flight deck.
他們正沖向甲板
What? It calms me.
什么,這讓我冷靜下來
Presenting the world's first round box
下面展示的是世界上第一個圓箱子
Sphericus! Circles can hold dreams!
球箱子 球形物體照樣承載夢想
How are we gonna get through this crowd?
我們怎么穿過鳥群
Hello. I'm full of dreams!
你好 我滿懷夢想
Hey, you guys aren't supposed to be back here.
嘿,你們幾個家伙不許站在后面的
Pardon me, big guy.
讓下,大家伙
I'm full of dreams!
我滿懷夢想
Listen to me, Tulip. Even if we get the baby, we have no way to get out of here.
聽我說,郁金香 就算我們拿到寶寶了,我們也離不開這里啊
Storkcon is huge for storks come from all across the world... Junior, stop talking about Storkcon!
白鶴展特大 來自全世界的白鶴走在這呢 朱尼爾,停止談論關于白鶴的事情
All right, I'm sorry. It's just really impressive. Here we go.
好的,很抱歉, 這是這讓人印象深刻的,我們走這