Put down that baby!
放下那個寶寶
Growth analytics suggest increased bandwidth enabling us to silo creative core components.
增長分析顯示帶寬增加讓我們更容易的控制核心控件
I got your text. Sorry, but we could only find one jet pack.
我收到你的信息了 抱歉,我們只收到了一個噴氣式背包
All right, give me the pack. I'm taking her.
好的,給我背包,我帶著她
What? No, I'm taking her. No way.
什么?不,我帶著她,沒門。
When you had her last, you lost her.
你上次帶著她的時候,你把她弄丟了
After you left us. After you fired me!
在你離開我之后,在你炒我魷魚之后
Cause you're bad at everything.
'都是因為你搞砸了每一件事情
I wish I'd never met you. Whoa! Wow,
真希望我從來沒見過你。哦,哇哦
well, you know what? I wish I'd never met you.
你知道嗎,我也真希望我從來沒有見過你呢
The only good thing to come out of all of this is this baby, and I am taking her.
這里唯一的好的事情就是寶寶了, 所以我要帶著她
This baby is far too precious and perfect for you. I'm taking her!
這個寶寶對你你來說太完美太珍貴了,所以我要帶著她
I'm taking her. I'm taking her!
我要帶著她,我要帶著她
I'm taking her! I'm taking her!
還是我來吧!還是我來吧!
What is that?
這是什么